AJ & Noah

muscleaddict

5 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

I fear I may be met with a few angry faces! ?

That depends on the remaining chapter(s). ?  Just kidding--kinda, sorta, no, seriously.  

• Like 4

4 hours ago, ploder4 said:

It's possible that AJ encountered another "Dale type" in Ibiza.  Is it possible that AJ knows he can't control himself and he likes the idea of being wanted that much?  Inquiring minds want to know.

Don't all muscle studs want that? I mean, we all want to be desired by others that we are attracted to. I'm sure plenty of muscle guys on this forum could tell you that they didn't build up their own bodies muscular for nothing. There's always a purpose behind it, regardless of what the reasons are.

As for AJ, I am not sure how to read him right now. I think AJ doesn't really trust himself right now and doesn't want to hurt Noah any more than he already has. Maybe he thinks he's not good enough for Noah now since he wasn't able to stay faithful.

Buy one thing is for sure, both AJ and Noah have some more growing up to do yet. Both of them have to learn to keep the lines of communication open, as well as learn to forgive and accept each other, flaws and all. None of us are perfect.

But when it comes to being faithful to someone, my views are simple. When it comes to muscle, I wouldn't care if a partner of mine would feel another man's muscles in public or even if they're alone together, since it's natural to be curious how another guy's muscles feels, but if they have sex, then that is considered cheating to me. That's sexual infidelity and that's where I draw the line.

• Like 3

So far I am batting absolutely zero on my predicting skills ? but I won't let that stop me from trying again.

I don't quite know where it would lead, but . . . . Noah suffers some more, questioning himself, feeling despondent, but - perhaps with help from Eddie or Naomi - he understands that it is time to move on.  He returns to school, resumes classes, and is enjoying the life of being a student.  Then, one night when he is studying in his dorm room, there's a knock on the door.  He opens it and there stands AJ, who says the "three magic words."

And, what's up with the awkwardness from AJ's mother?  WIll we get to learn what happened in Ibiza?

? ?  ?  Stay Tuned ?  ?  ? 

• Like 1

I honestly didn't intend for people to be questioning whether something more happened in Ibiza. It would have been the last thing AJ would have wanted to do after Dale and the fallout and seeing how it affected Noah. 

The break up text was supposed to be heartfelt, genuine and honest. AJ thinks he's doing the right thing by ending it with Noah now, even though it's killing him to do so. Maybe the whole Ibiza trip, ignoring Noah then breaking up with him was a fail, though in hindsight I can very much see why people are curious and second guessing things. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Wrestlejock646 said:

That depends on the remaining chapter(s). ?  Just kidding--kinda, sorta, no, seriously.  

Haha! Love it! ?

By the way, guys, there's just the one chapter left to go! On the plus side it's one of the longest ones of the story.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Built22 said:

but where does this leave noah and aj? is noah going to accept it or  fight for his man? or are they ultimately to be “just friends”

All of that will be answered in the last chapter, mate! ?

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, muscleaddict said:

I honestly didn't intend for people to be questioning whether something more happened in Ibiza, which it didn't. It would have been the last thing AJ would have wanted to do after Dale and the fallout and seeing how it affected Noah. 

The break up text was supposed to be heartfelt, genuine and honest. AJ thinks he's doing the right thing by ending it with Noah now, even though it's killing him to do so. Maybe the whole Ibiza, ignoring Noah then breaking up with him was a fail, though in hindsight I can very much see why people are curious and second guessing things. 

Think of it as the gossip host analyzing your favorite soap opera.  lol    Does anyone watch those anymore?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, crushme99 said:

So far I am batting absolutely zero on my predicting skills ? but I won't let that stop me from trying again.

I don't quite know where it would lead, but . . . . Noah suffers some more, questioning himself, feeling despondent, but - perhaps with help from Eddie or Naomi - he understands that it is time to move on.  He returns to school, resumes classes, and is enjoying the life of being a student.  Then, one night when he is studying in his dorm room, there's a knock on the door.  He opens it and there stands AJ, who says the "three magic words."

And, what's up with the awkwardness from AJ's mother?  WIll we get to learn what happened in Ibiza?

? ?  ?  Stay Tuned ?  ?  ? 

Hmmm. Interesting predictions! ?

Well you've got one thing right. Spoiler alert: Noah goes backs to uni. In fact the last chapter jumps in time a little. "Enjoying" himself is erm...debatable! ?

As for AJ's mum, she can clearly tell something isn't right with Noah. From the way he is, and the fact he's just turned up at the house looking for AJ. She would probably quickly gather that AJ's trying to avoid him.

14 minutes ago, ploder4 said:

Think of it as the gossip host analyzing your favorite soap opera.  lol    Does anyone watch those anymore?

No, I completely get that and I *love* that people are discussing and analysing the story! I'm now just wondering wether that part wasn't as clear as I thought it was! ?

• Like 2