AJ & Noah

muscleaddict

y'know what? despite what's happened (not that we really know)  i completely trust AJ would not do a thing out in ibiza...in fact...i'm not sure he'll go.

• Like 3

wow 

noahs right to fear what aj would do ,if it wasnt dale it would be some other cute muscled guy. and going to ibiza with all the hot bronzed hunks on the beach will aj be able to hold himself back?

love this story but how can noah trust aj after what hes done? is aj as sorry as he seems? or just sorry he was found out?

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Wrestlejock646 said:

muscleaddict, do you accept bribes for sneak peek previews?   These cliff-hangers are killing me--in the best way.   I was filled with  dread after you  wrote earlier that the next few chapters  were going to be up and down, yet excited to find out what was going to happen next.  As always, you didn't disappoint!  If Noah fears what could happen with AJ unleashed in London  pubs, I have to wonder what will be swirling around in his head with AJ on display in Ibiza and an island full of Dales ready to pounce.  By the way, I really despise Dale.  And I hope we see more of him too <G>.

I want to keep binge reading this story all weekend long.  I need Chapter Thirty Seven sooner than I expect you'll post it.  Like, right now.   

Haha!! I mean, not to be a complete tease but I could send you the rest of the story right now in draft form but I'd rather you and everyone else read the polished finished version! ? I am going to post the next one as soon as I can so hopefully you won't be waiting long! Before the end of the weekend hopefully! ? As for your feelings on Dale. Good! You're supposed to hate him! ??

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Bjort said:

Ohhhhh daaaaaaamn!!!!  I am pounding my fists on the desk wanting the big make up scene you teasing bastard!!! ;)   God I love this story and check for the next chapter about eleventy jillion (yes that is a real number well in excess of the proverbial Imperial shit tonne!) times a day!  Go on muscleaddict, revel in our delight and agony!!! ARRRRRGH!!!!!

Haha!! Love that reaction (I say, as I slowly step away from that desk ??)! Well I have to admit, while I'm going as fast as I can in posting the chapters, I *do* love the fact that people are desperate to read more of it!! ? In fact I'm really gonna miss sharing this story when it's done (which won't be far away now at all) and getting all these brilliant comments from you guys! It's just been such an awesome experience for me as a writer! And makes the prospect of writing and sharing another story on here even more exciting! ?

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, BrzNLA said:

@muscleaddictYou know that you drive me nuts with this cliffhangers right? It is going to be a long few  days till you post the next chapter.??

Don't do the crying face emoji, you'll make me feel bad! ? Not many cliffhangers left you'll be pleased to know. Or perhaps not pleased!?

16 minutes ago, Built22 said:

the stories nearing the end?

nooooooooooo that cant be!!!!

It is, mate, sadly! To put things into perspective though it is over 100k words (which is about 40 more than I had originally planned).

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Built22 said:

the stories nearing the end?

nooooooooooo that cant be!!!!

I agree.  I truly will be sad to see this wonderful tale come to an end.  This has been such good, good, good work from our friend and benefactor, muscleaddict.

• Like 3

This chapter was difficult to read, especially the terrible soul-emptying statement from Noah:  "Maybe someone like me could never really be with someone like AJ Jones."

Noah's 1,001 painful questions in his mind, fatalistic self-doubt, and crushing of self-esteem can, perhaps, feel familiar to many of us.  At least it does to me.  muscleaddict, you have a very special insight into the joys and darknesses in our hearts.  I, for one, truly thank you.

• Like 8