AJ & Noah

muscleaddict

Well Muscle Addict, thank you for another great chapter. There were so many details about the show and the characters, that it made me feel like I was right there with them. The pink posers, it was not much of surprise for me, because that I would have done it/wrote about it being in their/ your place. By the way, I agree that the pink posers are hot as fuck! ??

I can’t wait to read the next chapter. The cliffhanger didn’t have me screaming in frustration, but left me anxious to find out what happens in that hotel room! ????❤️

• Like 2

On 11/18/2018 at 8:29 AM, muscleaddict said:

I actually enjoyed writing the part where the lads were sitting watching the show and texting each other more than the part with AJ's guest posing! 

YES, their interaction by texting was sooooo cute.  And exactly how two friends/lovers might behave.

• Like 3

Thirty Three

Every time I’d been out in public with AJ I had felt the most incredible rush at being in the company of a man so outrageously muscular. But never more so than when I was stood next to him on the tube on the way back to our hotel room, having been at my very first bodybuilding show, where I’d witnessed him guest posing on stage.

Standing so close to my gorgeous bodybuilder boyfriend who I just couldn’t wait to be alone with on a packed train, who was obscenely bronzed with competition tan and bulging out of his black t-shirt, knowing his shiny, hot pink posing trunks were lurking under his trackies was such an intensely exciting experience.  

AJ was definitely receiving more glances and lingering looks from the other train passengers than he had the previous times we’d caught the tube that day. I couldn’t help getting a kick out of it. All of those regular sized, non bronzed people staring at the huge, brown freak and his abnormal sized arms. It was so crazy to see the contrast of AJ and the other people around me. Everyone in the carriage just looked like normal human beings. While AJ looked like something else entirely. Almost superhuman. I could tell from his smug expression that he was getting a massive kick out of it too.

Half way through the journey, this cute, geeky gay guy in black framed specs got on board and sat down close to where we were standing. I’d never seen anyone stare at AJ in such a blatant manner before. He looked curious, a little intimated, even a little star struck. It was like he literally couldn’t take his eyes off the gorgeous, bronzed bodybuilder standing next to me. This guy was a complete stranger, and yet, I felt an instant connection with him.

“I think you’ve got an admirer!” I said to AJ quietly.

AJ’s grin grew wider and he cheekily wiggled his eyebrows up and down.

“Shall I flex for him?” AJ said.

I grinned and rolled my eyes. When I looked back at the guy, he was still staring. Not just at AJ, but at both of us.

“Maybe just a cheeky bicep flex?” he asked.

My eyes widened as if to say, don’t you dare, even though a part of him would have actually loved for AJ to do that. I wouldn’t have put it passed him either.

“How about a pec bounce?” he then outrageously suggested.

And before I could respond, AJ was doing exactly that. He thick chest bouncing and rippling underneath the material of his t-shirt, in front of a whole fucking tube carriage of passengers. Part of me wanted to die of embarrassment. The other part loved it so much I could barely fucking breathe.

I couldn’t look at AJ's admirer after that, but when the train reached our stop, I turned my head to find his eyes still following us as we departed the train, and I noticed something in his expression that made my heart feel like it had been pinched. This incredible sense of longing. Like he wanted his own cute, pec bouncing bodybuilder boyfriend for himself. I couldn’t help but hope that he’d one day find exactly that.

Walking back to the hotel with AJ was almost as big of a rush as being with him on the tube. After we’d turned a corner where there were no cars or people, just buildings and block of flats, with the hotel right at the end of the street, AJ did something I never thought he would in public. He gently grabbed my hand and squeezed it, wrapping his fingers in between mine.

It felt like my feet had left the fucking ground. It was the first time I’d ever held hands with a guy in public. What a fucking rush to be walking along a public street hand in hand with the man I loved, who just happened to be an abnormally muscular, bronzed painted bodybuilder.

“Are you gonna do this back in Little Denton too?” I playfully asked him, grinning.

AJ shrugged. “Maybe!” he said with a cheeky grin. I rolled my eyes as if to say, yeah fucking right. But even if I didn’t believe he would, it was still an incredibly sweet sentiment.

Predictably, and perhaps sensibly, AJ let go of my hand as we walked into the hotel. As soon as we were in the lift that took to us to our floor and the doors were closed, AJ dropped his bag, forcefully wrapped his arms around me and passionately kissed me. Fuuuuck.

Neither of us could stop grinning as we walked to our room. The corridor was empty, so when AJ was opening the door, I bravely pushed my torso into his back and wrapped my arms around his waist, my throbbing hard on pushing into his arse. He turned his head and looked at me wide eyed, grinning and biting his lip. Excited at my bravery and clearly getting a kick out of what we were doing.

As soon as we were in the room and the door was closed, my back was pushed up against it and AJ was sinking his mass into my body with his tongue in my mouth once again. It was so fucking passionate and intense. It honestly felt like neither of us had wanted each other more than in that moment.

As we parted lips, I looked at his gorgeous, bronzed face and shook my head in disbelief. “I can’t believe how fucking hot you look!” I said.

He beamed at me and wiggled his eyebrows. “I’ll have to tan up more often!”

I bit my lip and just grinned at him, my torso still pressed against his, just melting into his muscle. “Oh, and thanks for tanning up my arse, by the way!” he cheekily said.

My eyes widened and I grinned at the memory of AJ’s bare buttocks in the tanning tent. “I liked the cock-in-the-sock look!” I told him.

AJ giggled. “Dare you to wear that outfit for your next Tesco shift!” I said.

AJ tipped his head back and laughed. “They’d definitely fire me, then!”

I just shrugged and grinned. Perfect! Then you’d have to come down to London and live with me, I thought. But I didn’t dare say it. I just kissed him again. Slowly but passionately. My hands running over his back, down his shoulders and gripping his indecently sized arms.

When we parted lips, my hand was still clutching his bicep. AJ was looking at me in the sexiest way. He looked down at the bicep I was gripping and bit his lip in the insanely hot manner he always did.

As he mischievously gripped his fist and flexed, one of AJ’s freakishly sized, beautifully bronzed, marble-to-the-touch biceps erupted underneath my fingertips. Fuuuuuck. The very same bicep I’d just watched a whole theatre full of people gawp at, cheer and go crazy over. And now it was mine. To do whatever I wanted to do with it.

Without thinking, I leant in, drawing my face closer to AJ’s upper arm, placed my lips on the exploding ball of bronzed bicep muscle and gently kissed it. “Mmmm,” AJ cheekily groaned in response. I kissed it again, feeling the huge muscle underneath my lips and tongue. AJ gently placed his hand on the back of my head as I did so. When I looked at him, he had this cute, excitable grin on his face. He clearly loved me kissing and worshipping his bicep with my mouth.

I tugged at the bottom of AJ’s t-shirt and helped him lift it up and over his head. I’d almost forgotten how insane AJ’s physique looked so bronzed up. A little more shredded than usual, it looked closer to the type of muscle freaks I regularly blew loads over then it ever had. It was like an upgraded version of the body I loved and was so used to seeing. A bronzed painted bodybuilder right in front of me to explore and worship and touch.

I took my face and lips to AJ’s huge chest, licking and kissing the thick cushions of bulging pec muscle. Then I made my way down his six pack, kissing each gorgeous bubble of bronzed ab muscle, much like I did that very first time we’d slept together in AJ’s bedroom, before kneeling on the floor and grabbing the waistband of AJ’s trackies.

I pulled them down and was met with the shiny pink material of his posing trunks, now stretched by AJ’s hard on, just mere inches away from my face. I squeezed on his hard dick through the shiny pink material of his posers, AJ groaning in response as I continued to tug and squeeze. When I looked up, I saw the most erotic image; AJ flexing his right bicep, looking down and admiring it as he did. FUCK! I got the sense that it wasn’t even for me. That he was flexing for his own enjoyment. It was probably one of the cockiest (and sexiest) things I’d ever seen.

I took AJ’s cock out of it’s shiny, pink posing trunk wrapper and began to suck on it, as AJ groaned and gripped my shoulder blades and ran his fingers through my hair. When I stood up, AJ helped me remove my clothes until I was fully naked. I wrapped my arms around his back and sunk into his bronzed, muscular torso. My hard on pressed tightly against his posing trunk covered cock.

An idea suddenly came into my head. I looked at AJ cautiously. “Can I wear your lime green posers?” I asked.

AJ was beaming. He looked excited as hell. “YEAH! Of course!” he said enthusiastically, clearly loving the idea.

I grinned excitedly as AJ retrieved the shiny lime green trunks I loved so much from his bag. “Kinky little fucker!” he playfully said to me as he walked back over.

Instead of just handing me the green trunks though, AJ held them out, stretching one leg hole, and signalling for me to climb in. I dizzily grinned, held on to one of AJ’s huge shoulders and put my leg in. Then I did the same with the other. I didn’t know why, but it felt like such a special and intimate moment. AJ dressing me with his shiny, lime green posers.

Still hanging on to him, AJ made a “GRRRRR!” noise as he pulled the straps up over my throbbing hard on, squishing it into the material with his hands. He chuckled as he admired the view. “There’s no WAY you’d get away with wearing those on stage!” he said.

And he was right. My hard on was comically tenting the trunks to an outrageous degree. It felt so fucking horny, not just to be wearing actual bodybuilder’s posing trunks, but a pair of AJ’s.

I giddily grinned and he gripped and squeezed my cock and I groaned and sank into AJ again. “So what was it like seeing me up on stage?” he cheekily asked in my ear.

I looked up at him, grinned and shook my head in disbelief for effect. “Fucking … AMAZING! And bonkers!”

AJ beamed at my response. “Although … I was kinda disappointed you didn’t take your posers off, whip them round your head and throw them at me in the audience!” I said, remembering our conversation over Facebook when he’d teased he’d do that very thing.

“Fuck! I knew there was something I’d left out!” he joked.

I giggled in response. “You were so fucking cocky, though!”

“Mmmm. Well I may have being trying to impress someone in the audience!”

I grinned, still with my body pushed against AJ’s. “What was it like?” I asked, curiously. “Being on stage? Posing in the audience?” I felt a flutter of excitement as I waited for AJ’s reply.

His mouth curled into this excited, cheeky grin. He shook his head. “Such a fucking rush!” he said, with conviction. “It was crazy. Everyone staring at me. Watching me flex!”

Fuck! My insides were going crazy and my hard on was juddering underneath AJ’s lime green posers.

“Yeah?” I asked. AJ knew I was both genuinely curious, and also getting a massive kick out of hearing him being so candidly.

“Mmmm! I felt like a freak!”

Fuuuuuck.

“You are a freak!” I joked.

AJ grinned wildly, and looked down to admire his physique. “Hell yeah!” he cheekily said. “Noah’s little muscle freak!” he added, giving me this adorable, loving grin.

I grinned and kissed him. “So … do you ever get horny when you flex?” I asked, a little warily when our lips had parted.

AJ grinned mischievously. “Yeah!” he said, with conviction. ”I think most bodybuilders do!”

“Fuck!” I exclaimed, gripping onto AJ’s body. “That’s fucking … HOT!“ I said.

He bit his lip and gave me another one of his insanely sexy looks. Then he arrogantly pursed his lips and curled his bicep into a flex. I released a little groan and squeezed onto the bulging, bronzed muscle pulsating under his skin.

“Look at THAT!” AJ said, in a hushed voice, looking down at his own bicep muscle. Fuck! It was such an outrageous thing to say. I beamed and squeezed it further.

“It’s fucking HUGE!” AJ cheekily exclaimed.

“Fuck yeah!” I exclaimed enthusiastically, my heart thumping at AJ’s sudden cockiness.

AJ then contorted his face into a cocky grimace as he lifted both of his biceps up into a front double bicep pose and outrageously growled. “FUCK!” I exclaimed, as I ran my fingers over the insane, bronzed peaks and squeezed.

“YEARGHH!!” AJ growled, really fucking getting into it. It was the most mind bogglingly horny thing to witness. AJ playing the part of a cocky, flexing bodybuilder, getting off on his own outrageously developed muscle.

“You’re a monster!” I exclaimed, feeding his ego and playing along, AJ’s mouth curling into an excitable and amused grin in response.

“Wait till you see me in a few years’ time!” he said with a cheeky grin. My heart was bursting, partly at the idea of AJ growing bigger and becoming even more of a freak, but mostly at the suggestion that AJ and I would still be together in a few years time.

Relaxing from his pose, AJ then bought his fists together into a quick, most muscular with his face arrogantly screwed up. He released a hot, deep grunt as his muscles tightened and erupted before my eyes and I frantically ran my hands over the flexed mounds of mass bulging off his body.

As I squeezed his perfectly shaped muscle tits, AJ flexed and squeezed again, with his fists together and let out a cocky, “YEEEAH!!” AJ couldn’t seem to stop flexing. He bought both of his elbows up, looked at me with a sexy, mischievous glare, playfully shook his head like, get ready for this one, then cranked out a crab most muscular with a half-pant, half-growl while outrageously sticking his tongue out. Just like he’d done at his guest posing spot on a bodybuilding stage just hours earlier.

With AJ squeezing, I frantically ran my hands over his skin popping biceps, brutally sized, boulder shoulders and up to the huge, bronzed traps erupting from his neck. He then bought his arms and elbows up again and squeezed back down into his most aggressive and attitude packed most muscular yet. Screwing up his face to brilliant effect and releasing a loud, grizzly growl. “ARGGGHHH!” It was the craziest and most outrageously horny pose he’d ever squeezed for me.

“OH FUCK!“ I cried. I grabbed my dick in response and started tugging through the shiny lime green material of my borrowed posers as I squeezed his hard, flexed muscle with my other hand. “OH GOD!” I groaned. It wouldn’t have taken me long to cum.

“Don’t cum yet!” AJ ordered, as he stopped flexing and mischievously grinned at me. Now relaxed from posing, AJ’s cockiness had subsided. He took me by the waist, pushed my body up to his hard, bronzed mass and kissed me.

When we were done, he was biting his lip and looking at me with this mischievous grin. Like he was mulling something over in his head. “OK … I’m gonna try something!” he mysteriously announced. “Just go with it! Put your arms around my neck!” he ordered.

Confused but excited, I grinned and did as AJ had instructed and put my arms around his neck and shoulders. When he bent down I knew exactly what he was attempting to do. He wrapped his right arm under my thighs and with effort, slightly awkwardly lifted me up off the ground. Both of us were laughing, with AJ also straining with the effort of lifting me.

He managed to carry me to the hotel bed whilst I gripped on to his neck and threw me on to the mattress with a grunt.

Cheekily grinning and looking pleased with himself at his semi-successful feat of strength, AJ knelt down at the end of the bed and rested his elbows on the mattress, his upper body just bursting with huge, bronzed muscle.

“Move down a bit!” he ordered, with a devilish grin. Perched up by my elbows, I shuffled down to AJ as instructed, both of us mischievously grinning all the while. When I reached him, he grabbed my legs and told me to come further until both of them were wrapped around his huge, boulder shoulders. It was so surreal to see the contrast of my pale, fair skinned, slightly hairy legs and AJ’s gloriously bronzed skin.

“You look really cute in these posers!” AJ said as he grabbed the straps of the lime green trunks and pulled them down until they were resting half way down my thighs.

He gave my cock a hard squeeze before leaning in and taking it in his mouth. I groaned as I ran one hand over AJ’s newly shaved head and gripped his shoulder with the other. I could have easily cum in his mouth. It wouldn’t have taken me long. But AJ had other plans.

Looking at me in a mischievous, sexy and determined way, AJ surprised me by instructing me to turn around. A surge of excitement rushed through me as I obeyed my boyfriend’s orders and spun around until I was leaning on all fours. Was AJ about to explore a territory he never had before?

He gently ran his hands over my back, then my whole body shimmered as he gently kissed my shoulder blades. Then he kissed the centre of my back, then just above my waist. It was so incredibly intimate and erotic. And then I felt his hands placed gently on both of my buttocks and FUCK, I was ready and willing to do whatever AJ wanted. I was completely at his surrender.

He gently kissed me on my right buttock and I giggled. Then he was pressing on them firmer with his hands. And then he was stretching my buttocks apart and I my hole involuntarily twitched. Fuck! I could feel his face not far from it. I wanted it so badly. I knew this was uncharted territory for AJ. Whatever he wanted to do, at whatever pace was completely fine. But God, I really, really wanted to feel AJ’s tongue on my hole. And then it was.

I groaned as AJ’s tongue gently tickled my opening. He retreated his tongue and then my hole spasmed as he tickled it once more, while prizing my cheeks apart. I could tell he was wary. Taking his time. His tongue reached my hole a third time. This time it didn’t retreat. I melted and groaned as AJ firmly pressed his tongue against my opening and released this cute little groan.

And then he pushed his tongue inside me, opening me up and I groaned loudly in response. All I wanted in that moment was for AJ to be inside me. My gorgeous, beautiful AJ.

What happened next took me by complete surprise. My hole seemed to relax in a way it never had done before. Opening up for AJ’s tongue. He groaned in reaction and stuck his tongue in even more. Filling up my hole. Dancing around inside me. I hadn’t even thought that it was possible, but AJ had taken me a whole new heaven.

“FUCK!” he groaned, as he retreated. I turned my head to see AJ with this manic look of desire and surprise on his face. Like he was discovering something amazing for the first time.

“This is so fucking horny!” he exclaimed, shooting me a huge, excited grin. He then started playing with my hole with his fingers. I groaned in response and pushed my arse out. God. My body was his. To do whatever he fucking wanted with it. He owned it. Completely and wholly.

AJ wrapped his other hand and arm around my waist and stomach and I gripped tightly on to his thick, muscular forearm, wanting to feel as much of him as I could. Still kneeling on the bed, I arched my back up and AJ pressed his muscular torso against my body. His pecs and abs sinking into my back, both of his big, bronzed arms now gripped around my stomach tightly. I twisted my neck to look at AJ and he leant in and kissed me.

When we stopped kissing, he buried his face into my neck as I gripped his thick arms with my hands. His hard dick was pressed up against my arse cheeks. I reached round to grab it, and manually put it in between my cheeks. “Fuck!” AJ excitedly whispered as he rubbed the head of his throbbing cock against my hole.

With AJ’s huge arms wrapped tightly around me, feeling his thick pecs and lumpy abs against my back and his dick rubbing against the opening of my arse, something came over which had never done before.

I’d only had one failed attempt at being fucked. A guy I had been briefly seeing the year before. He’d really wanted it and I had been very drunk. I hadn’t been relaxed enough and as soon as he’d gone inside me, I’d panicked and moved away. In truth, I hadn’t really wanted to be fucked by him. In fact, I’d never really wanted it from any guy. I’d never craved anyone to be inside me. Until that moment.

Because I suddenly wanted AJ inside me. So badly. I wanted to be as intimate with my beautiful bodybuilder boyfriend as I possibly could. I wanted his body inside of mine. The body I loved and worshipped. The body which made me melt and cum. The body which made me felt like I was dying every time I touched it. Or even just when I was near it.

I squeezed his cock further, leant forward slightly, pushing out my arse, and pushed the head of AJ’s dick against my hole. I wasn’t nervous. I wasn’t scared. I just wanted him inside me. It wasn’t going in, but then AJ kissed me on my neck and squeezed his arms tighter around me. And just like it had done when AJ’s tongue had been in me, my arse relaxed and opened up and AJ’s cock slipped inside of me.

It was a strange feeling at first. And there were times when I wanted it to stop. Where I found myself starting to think too much and feared that I was starting to tense up. But I rode it out. I pushed away the doubt. Reminded myself that I was safe with AJ. And as I fully relaxed my mind and the feeling of being fucked by AJ consumed me, I was transported to a place I’d never been before.

It felt like waves of unimaginable pleasure were going through my body. One after the other. I remember thinking, so this is why so many guys do it? This is what it’s all about. It was like I’d finally found a key to a lock that I didn’t even know I could open. It almost didn’t feel real. Something not quite of this world. Much like AJ’s body, I guess. His insanely muscular body which he’d pushed beyond normal limits to become something so beautiful and special and freaky. A body that was now inside me. A body that was now a part of me. It was the closest I’d ever felt to AJ, and it was the most mind blowing and joyful experience I could imagine.

So joyful that when I reached the most intense orgasm I’d ever had, I felt like I was going to cry from happiness. I don’t think I’ve ever made so much noise from cumming. Groaning and screaming from the immeasurable pleasure the first orgasm of it’s kind was giving me. Right before AJ joined in with his own orgasmic screams as he climaxed and came inside me.

• Like 27
  • Thanks 1

Addict! You're killin' me! What an intense moment for these two! Love everything you've put into creating these characters -- and now the payoff is (hopefully) going to be soooo good. Thank you!

• Like 3

14 hours ago, bunkyboo93 said:

Addict! You're killin' me! What an intense moment for these two! Love everything you've put into creating these characters -- and now the payoff is (hopefully) going to be soooo good. Thank you!

Thanks so much, matie! I'm glad you enjoyed it! I'm trying not to give any hints about future chapters now. Hopefully you will continue to enjoy! ?

I’ve been away for two weeks, and I’ve just been treated to three chapters. Wow! They were the hottest thing I’ve ever read. So much intensity, and romance and sexiness and wow! Thank you!

• Like 5