AJ & Noah

muscleaddict

On 11/15/2018 at 4:28 PM, Built22 said:

what more cliffhangers? thats soooo not you? great job mate and lots of teasing!!!

cant wait till they get back to their hotel room and a horned up aj gets what he wants!!!

What can I say, mate? Thought I'd try something different! ?? As for the hotel, you've got AJ's guest posing spot to get through first...

Thirty Two

I honestly didn’t know what was more responsible for my heart jumping into my throat; just the sole image of seeing AJ waddling out on stage with the cheekiest grin on his oh-so gorgeous face and giving an adorable little wave to a suddenly cheering audience, or the fact that, in between the time I’d left him backstage and now, he’d made the decision to take off his beloved lime green posing trunks and put on the shiny, hot pink pair I’d bought and gifted to him earlier that day instead. FUCK!!

I’d expected to feel a lot of things seeing AJ on an actual bodybuilding stage. Excitement, arousal, surrealism. All of which I was very much experiencing in that moment. But never did I expect to feel pride. Because that was my boyfriend up there. My sweet, gorgeous, wonderful boyfriend, who’d I’d spent the last few months falling in love with, tanned up and ready to show off his outrageously muscular physique for an audience of muscle hungry spectators, all ready to marvel at the pumped up, beautifully bronzed bodybuilder on stage.

As AJ reached the middle of the stage, his posing music started playing and my heart felt like it was about to burst with joy. I couldn’t believe it. It was the early noughties dance song that had been playing in AJ’s car the night he’d gifted me my Scorpio’s hoodie. That amazing night where we’d drank in his bedroom, started to open up to each other and his leg had pushed up against mine and he hadn’t moved it. The night where I’d realised that there was actually a chance that AJ Jones might reciprocate my feelings for him. It may have been coincidence, but something told me that AJ had chosen it because it reminded him of that particular evening. And because it reminded him of me.

I watched on as AJ blew up his bronzed biceps to the loud cheers of the audience. The look on his face was so fucking cute and endearing. I don’t think I’ll ever forget it. The way he excitedly grinned at the audience response. And then I watched on as my bodybuilder boyfriend continued to hit pose after pose in the shiny pink posers I’d bought him. A front lat spread, a side chest, a side tricep. All with that cute, proud grin etched on his painfully gorgeous face as he indulged in one of the things he loved the most; flexing his outrageously developed muscles for an adoring audience of spectators. I felt so much love and affection for him in that moment it was overwhelming.

AJ then spun around and hit a back lat spread. It was so surreal to see the thick lats I’d squeezed and held onto a dozen times in his bedroom, flexed on stage for an audience of hundreds to marvel at. Not to mention the thick, overdeveloped glutes that made up his cute, perfectly round and indecently muscular arse, now encased in the gloriously shiny material of his brand new trunks. I couldn’t help smirking at the memory at what I’d done to that arse in AJ’s shower just a few days before.

AJ spun back around to face his audience with both of his arms flung behind the back of his head. With his face was animatedly scrunched up, AJ crunched down into an abs and thighs pose. The gorgeous little ab blocks sitting on his tummy popped out, looking more prominent and shredded than I’d ever seen them in real life, as they glistened under the stage lights with the bronzed competition tan I’d sprayed them with backstage.

Flinging his arms back to the front, AJ cheekily scrunched up his face even more as he gripped his right hand over his left wrist and hit a quick, hard most muscular pose, his delts and upper arms exploding in the most insane fashion.

But even though I loved the air of cheekiness my boyfriend was displaying on stage, I couldn’t help noticing that he wasn’t posing with even half of the cocky attitude I’d seen in the Facebook pictures of him in competition. Or even when he’d been flexing for me in his bedroom.

Maybe he only saved that for his actual competitions when he was in super shredded condition? I suddenly remembered what he’d said to me in his bedroom that one time. That he doesn’t plan to be cocky on stage. That he gets a bit carried away and it just sort of happens. Maybe for whatever reason, AJ just wasn’t feeling like being particularly cocky on this occasion?

The music quickly faded and I felt a stab of disappointment. It had been so inexplicably awesome and surreal to see AJ on stage, tanned and flexing in the shiny pink posers I’d bought him. But I couldn’t help feeling that the whole thing had been a little brief.

I was fully expecting AJ to give another adorable wave and waddle off stage to an uproar of cheers, but something else happened instead. AJ bent down and knelt on the stage with one knee with his head down. My stomach twinged with excitement. What was going on?!

And then another song kicked in. A deep, aggressive, throbbing beat. I think it may have been a Prodigy song. AJ then lifted his head up to face the audience, mouthing the lyrics to the song that was playing. Gone was the cheeky, excited grin he’d been wearing earlier, and in it’s place, an aggressive bordering on animalistic grimace. FUCKING HELL!

AJ then stood up, before leaning forwards into a huge, trap exploding crab most muscular, his eyes jammed shut and his mouth wide open in the most animated fashion. More arrogant and attitude packed than any expression he’d displayed when flexing for me in his bedroom. JESUS CHRIST!

The crowd went absolutely crazy. When he relaxed from the pose, the cheeky grin was back. Bigger than ever. There was no question about it. AJ was absolutely loving being ogled and cheered on by the audience. He then moved to the right side of the stage and cranked out an abs and thighs with his tongue cheekily stuck out, before waddling to the left and blasting out a front double bicep pose. His face arrogantly scrunched up while releasing a deep, loud growl as his guns erupted either side of his face. “ARRRRGGHHH!”

I couldn’t fucking believe it. The earlier posing had clearly just been a warm up. I looked on in complete awe. I was excited. Even a little intimidated. But fucking hell was I aroused.

I just couldn’t help thinking how insane it was that the tanned up bodybuilder who was ripping up the stage, hitting pose after pose, scrunching up his face, sticking out his tongue and grunting and growling as he displayed the most brilliantly cocky attitude conceivable was my fucking boyfriend.

And just when I thought it couldn’t get any better, it did. A grinning, over excited looking AJ climbed down the stairs of the stage and waddled into the audience. Fuuuuuck! Everyone rose to their feet to get a glimpse of the flexing muscle freak, and I followed suit. I didn’t know why, but I felt immediately nervous at the prospect of AJ coming towards me. What would he do if he got near me? Acknowledge me? Crank out a pose in front of me? And how the fuck would I react if he did? Turn into a quivering wreck, spunk my fucking pants on the spot, or maybe even both?

As I watched everyone gawp at AJ as he cheekily hit poses in front of people, I couldn’t help being reminded of the video I’d watched of Blaine Holton guest posing that morning I’d first bumped into AJ in the meat aisle of Tesco a few months ago.
I’d wondered then what must have been going through Blaine’s mind as he flexed and squeezed his obscene mass for an audience of adoring spectators. And now I was wondering the very same thing about my boyfriend; what was going through AJ’s head as people crowded round him, took pictures with him, all wanting to be close to the muscle freak and watch him flex in his shiny pink posers?

He’d already told me how much of a rush it was to flex at a bodybuilding show. But I had a feeling that no matter how he described it to me, I’d never really know just what that rush felt like. Perhaps just like AJ would never really know what a rush it was for me to be in such close proximity to the thing that turned me on more than anything in the world. To touch and worship, even just to witness the huge flexing muscle of a real life bodybuilder.

AJ had moved towards the back of the theatre, completely bypassing the area I was seated. I turned to try and get a glimpse of him through the sea of audience members. I suddenly spotted two men with their backs to me, trying to get a glimpse of the action too, one of them leaning into the other and whispering into his ear. The two men probably weren’t even gay, nothing about them from the back suggested they were, but my mind was suddenly spiralling with things the one man might have said to the other about my boyfriend.  “He’s so fucking hot!” “I can’t believe he’s wearing pink posing trunks!” “Look at that the size of the fucking arse!” or maybe even, “I want you to think about him when I’m fucking you later!”

AJ seemed to be walking around the auditorium in a circle. And then my stomach clenched when I realised that he was starting to walk down the aisle my seat was one from the end of. Fuck!

Sure enough, before long, he was making his way towards me. Strutting down the aisle, stopping to take a picture with a rather fit, meathead-looking bloke. He started walking again, then stopped to crank out a crab most muscular right in front of some poor, unsuspecting guy who was probably battling a massive sized erection at that very moment.

And then AJ was on the move again, and he was coming straight towards me. FUCK! Why was I so nervous? It was fucking crazy. It was AJ. But then, it wasn’t. I’d never really seen this version of him before. Fully tanned up in his shiny pink posers. Flexing and putting on a show for a whole theatre full of people. Commanding their attention and owning the whole room with his crazy sized muscles and attitude packed posing. And clearly loving every fucking second of it.

AJ stopped just a few metres away from me, everyone around me looking in his direction. With a cheeky glint in his eyes and his face beaming with excitement and joy, he tucked his thumbs under the straps of his posers and pulled them up and he blasted out a front lat spread pose. Everyone whooped and cheered around me as he shut one eye and cheekily stuck his tongue out. And I couldn’t but smirk, because in that moment, his expression looked just like the one in the AJ emoji.

I wasn’t initially sure whether he’d spotted me, but he must have done at some point, because as he jogged passed me, without any eye contact, AJ gave me a cheeky tap on the shoulder, my whole body experiencing a sudden jolt of excitement in response.

No one seemed to register or notice, because no one was looking at me. They were all too busy marvelling at the gorgeous, cocky muscle freak as he jogged back towards the stage, which he climbed on to and finished his guest posing spot with a final few attitude packed most muscular, his mouth wide open again, while arrogantly groaning and roaring to his adoring audience.

And I just watched on, in disbelief that the bodybuilder everyone was cheering at was the man I’d spent the past few months falling in love with. The man who, against all odds, had pretty big feelings for me too. I didn’t really know whether AJ was in love with me. It didn’t really seem to matter that much, because I had a feeling he would be soon, if not now.

It wasn’t until about twenty minutes and the show part of the competition had started, the stage filled up with nasty, grunting muscle daddies, that the seat next to me became occupied.

AJ had this incredibly cheeky grin on his face as he walked up to me and sat down. It was fucking absurd but I felt weirdly shy in his presence. Even after all the time we’d spent together, all the things we’d done. I was almost overwhelmed with just how attracted I was to him in that moment, as he sat down in his black t-shirt and trackies, his ridiculously huge arms, neck and face now bronzed with proper bodybuilding competition tan. He looked like a proper, full blown bodybuilder. A genuine muscle freak. I felt like I could have exploded in my jeans right there and then.

“How was I?” he cheekily said, leaning in and beaming at me.

I felt so fucking sheepish and nervous in his presence and I hated it. “Really good!” I replied, my voice cracking a little. Ugh! It was such a shit response.

Still grinning, AJ shot me a confused look. “You okay?” he asked.

“Yeah!” I replied, still feeling ridiculously nervous.  

AJ just flashed me this warm, knowing grin. I didn’t have to say anything or explain myself. He clearly just knew what I was going through. It made me relax instantly and I managed to sheepishly grin back at him, all the time thinking how much I wanted to be alone with him. To be able to touch and kiss the insanely hot, bronzed bodybuilder in the seat adjacent to mine.

As the top four bodybuilders in the Masters category all hit a side chest pose, I felt a surge of bravery. Still looking straight ahead, I leaned towards AJ. “Nice trunks, by the way!”

I could see him looking at me and smiling out of the corner of my eye. “Thanks! Some little cutie gave them to me!” he said in a hushed voice. I bit my lip and caught his eye, both of us grinning at each other.

“I changed after you left! Wanted it to be a surprise!” AJ explained. I grinned and nodded. And then he said something which set my heart thumping. “I’ve still got ‘em on, by the way!” he then added. Fuuuuck! The thought of those pink posers hiding under AJ’s trackies was so unspeakably hot.

“Good song choices, too!” I said, a little nervously.

He grinned at me again. “The first one kinda reminds me of someone,” he said, in a hushed voice. “Also a little cutie!”

I bit my lip and dreamily grinned. I wanted so much to wrap my arm around AJ’s neck in that moment and nuzzle into his body. To show the whole auditorium that the bodybuilder they’d been going nuts over was mine. To show them how much this gorgeous, amazing man meant to me.

Neither of us spoke again for a while after that. I just sat there watching the assorted freaks and monsters flex and pose and grunt on stage as various people called out their names in the audience in support, all the time feeling the most incredible buzz at being joined by AJ and thinking about what he’d said to me. That he’d chosen the song because it had reminded him of me. That he was still wearing his shiny pink posing trunks underneath his trackies (fuck). And how he’d adorably referred to me as a “little cutie”.

Watching the actual bodybuilding show was a unique experience. It was odd, because I was watching the kind of tanned up, shredded monsters in shiny, colourful posers who turned me to such an insane degree. But I wasn’t in the comfort of my bedroom, alone and horny where I could do whatever I wanted like I usually was when I was watched flexing bodybuilders. I was in a public place. A packed theatre full of complete strangers. What was usually an incredibly erotic experience for me, suddenly wasn’t. And yet, that still didn’t stop me from swelling in my jeans at various points in the show. I guess the way I get a hard on the bus or the tube, or in class whenever my mind slips to muscle.

Weight class after weight class rolled out on stage, the bodybuilders getting bigger and freakier with each one. Some bodybuilders were obscenely hot. Some outrageously cocky. Some wearing the shiniest, nastiest posers possible. But all the while, I couldn’t help thinking that, while it was a unique and interesting experience to witness real life bodybuilders in competition, what was really setting my heart racing, what was there, constantly on my mind of every second I was at the show, was the fact that I had my very own huge, gorgeous bodybuilder right there next to me, and the rest of the night we had to spend together after the show had finished.

Just as the competitors of the Heavyweight class strutted and waddled out on stage, my phone vibrated in my pocket. Thinking nothing of it, I took it out to check my notifications and my chest swelled up when I saw the name on my screen. The way it always did when AJ messaged me. I glanced over at him and he shot me this smug little smirk.

I examined my screen closer to read what he’d text me.

“If I don’t kiss you soon I think I might explode!”

Fuuuuck! I felt like I’d levitated from my fucking seat. I somewhat shyly looked at the fully bronzed bodybuilder next to me. He was biting his lip and looking so fucking smug and pleased with himself. I literally couldn’t stop smiling. God. I wanted so badly to kiss him too. And to touch him. I wondered in that moment whether I could actually get away with brushing my leg against his. The way we did at the back row of the dimly lit cinema.

I started to text AJ back.

“Hey, I’m not stopping you. Go for it!” And then I followed it up with the AJ emoji.

I glanced over and watched AJ’s mouth curl into this big, gorgeous, grin as he read my text. Then he looked up at me, playfully rolled his eyes and gave me a look as it say, yeah, right! before tapping away at his phone again.

My phone vibrated in my hand and I excitedly looked at the screen.

“Remember when I said I usually feel really horny when I come off stage?”

Fuck! I’m sure I started blushing. I text him back, my heart thumping. “I , erm...vaguely recall!”

AJ let out a little chuckle as he read my message and started to tap at his phone again.

“Well you’ll never guess what?” And then he followed it with the monkey covering his mouth emoji, and the blushing face.

I beamed as I read the message and looked over at him. He gave me this insanely sexy look, as if to say, I’m horny as fuck and this is bloody torture, and I just grinned back at him, my hard on throbbing in my jeans.

I started to text him back. I was feeling mischievous. “Toilets in 5 minutes?” I typed, with the aubergine and water splash emojis.

AJ laughed quietly as he read my message.

“Do not tempt me! GRRRR!! Can’t wait to get you back to that hotel!”

“Can we teleport there NOW?!” I messaged back.

He looked at me and beamed. Just as the Heavyweight monsters were crunching down into abs and thighs poses on stage with assorted grunts and hisses, I tapped at my phone and composed another text to AJ.

“I can’t believe you’ve still got your pink posers on!”

AJ tapped away as I watched a dozen shredded abs crunch on stage. “EURGHH!” “HSSSSSS!” I tore my eyes away and checked my phone the second AJ’s reply came through.

“Are you kidding me?! My Little Cookie bought me these! I’m never taking them off!”

As I melted into my seat, I looked up at AJ, but he initially wasn’t looking back at me. Almost like he felt too shy to do so. He looked a little sheepish and when he finally turned to glance at me, his mouth curled into this cute little grin.

I love you so much, I felt like messaging back, but I didn’t. In fact, I didn’t reply to that message, because my mind was now focused on something else. How much I wanted to be back at that hotel room.

I sat and watched the six Heavyweight muscle monsters on stage cranking out simultaneous most musculars. “ARGGHH!” EURRGHH!” “YEEAAHH!!”

As the crowd cheered around me, I leaned into AJ. “Wanna go?” I asked, quietly.

AJ shot me a surprised but excited look. “You sure?” he asked. “We’ll miss Mark and Liam!”

I gave a little shrug and AJ bit his lip and giddily grinned. Mark Green, Liam “The Guns” Watson and the rest of the Super Heavyweight competitors hadn’t taken to the stage again for the finals yet, but I didn’t care. I just wanted to be alone with the man I was in love with. I was about to get exactly what I wanted.

Beaming at me with an excitable grin, AJ cocked his head towards the exit. My insides felt like they were exploding as he said two single words to me. “Let’s go!”

• Like 21
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

This is almost impossibly good.  You continue to weave together raw muscle lust and gentle sincere emotion.  That is a real accomplishment.

And my favorite line is, "But never did I expect to feel pride."  Oh man, that speaks volumes and on several different levels.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, crushme99 said:

This is almost impossibly good.  You continue to weave together raw muscle lust and gentle sincere emotion.  That is a real accomplishment.

And my favorite line is, "But never did I expect to feel pride."  Oh man, that speaks volumes and on several different levels.  

That is so sweet. Thanks, mate! I feel like you *would* feel proud if you were sat watching your boyfriend on a bodybuilder stage, bronzed up and flexing in posers. I know I would! ^_^

Such a wonderfully written chapter, MuscleAddict! Having never been to a bodybuilding competition before even as an audience members, I felt like I was sitting right there in the audience, with Noah, living the experience myself. Lots of cute and sweet moments in this chapter. When AJ was walking through the audience, finally getting to Noah, I thought he was going to kiss him right there! That would have taken balls on AJ's part, but I don't know what the ramifications would have been if he had.

I can't wait for the hotel scenes! Good work, MuscleAddict!

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Kent said:

Awesome!!! I just devoured these 32 chapters in one sitting... with a raging hardon throughout. Well done Sir!

That's awesome, mate! Love the fact that someone new is coming on board at this stage of the story! 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Shawn1978 said:

Such a wonderfully written chapter, MuscleAddict! Having never been to a bodybuilding competition before even as an audience members, I felt like I was sitting right there in the audience, with Noah, living the experience myself. Lots of cute and sweet moments in this chapter. When AJ was walking through the audience, finally getting to Noah, I thought he was going to kiss him right there! That would have taken balls on AJ's part, but I don't know what the ramifications would have been if he had.

I can't wait for the hotel scenes! Good work, MuscleAddict!

Thank you @Shawn1978! I said to this to someone else earlier - I actually enjoyed writing the part where the lads were sitting watching the show and texting each other more than the part with AJ's guest posing! He definitely wouldn't have kissed Noah but I think AJ probably had the thought to crank out a pose in front of him but didn't because he knew Noah would die of embarrassment!

• Like 3