AJ & Noah

muscleaddict

On 11/8/2018 at 4:00 AM, Austinevenson42 said:

All the really well done sexual exploration definitely made me blush, but the conflict you've produced is beautiful torture for the reader. I can only hope for the best!!! They deserve it!!!

The sexual exploration stuff was fun to write but I think I enjoyed writing the conflict/drama/emotional parts more! Probably because that's something I've never really done before so it was exciting to try and tackle that and see whether I could actually pull it off.

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, Built22 said:

what if while noahs in london 

on his work experience aj realises that he misses noah so much and that hes not going to be able to go ibiza without noah?? !!!!!

Oooh...er...no spoilers but I'm not sure AJ's family would be too happy about that! ?

• Like 1

Hiya Mate. Thanks for the last chapter. It was awesome and the emotional stuff mixed with their sexual exploration was really cool and left me like that ?? I can’t wait to read what’s next.??

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, BrzNLA said:

Hiya Mate. Thanks for the last chapter. It was awesome and the emotional stuff mixed with their sexual exploration was really cool and left me like that ?? I can’t wait to read what’s next.??

Awwww, I'm glad you enjoyed it, mate! ? Should get the next one up over the weekend! ?

• Like 1

Another amazing chapter to an increasingly amazing story! There's a lot for AJ and Noah to deal with. But I am sure their relationship is strong enough to get through this. As long as the lines of communication are kept open, they can handle anything. Their learn from their relationship. They will learn and they will grow.

Keep up the awesome writing, MuscleAddict! Living g where the story is going and the growth of AJ and Noah's relationship!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

The sexual exploration stuff was fun to write but I think I enjoyed writing the conflict/drama/emotional parts more! Probably because that's something I've never really done before so it was exciting to try and tackle that and see whether I could actually pull it off.

And you did it so well! As much as I enjoyed the sexual stuff, it was the drama that had me going crazy!

• Like 2

On 11/10/2018 at 9:04 AM, Austinevenson42 said:

And you did it so well! As much as I enjoyed the sexual stuff, it was the drama that had me going crazy!

Mate, that's so awesome to hear!! ? 

• Like 1

Thirty

My heart skipped a beat as I stood and watched AJ walking up to me outside the Little Denton train station with a holdall over his shoulder and a gorgeous, cheeky grin on his face.

He looked more tanned than I’d ever seen him, was wearing a tight fitted, black t-shirt, which his huge arms bulged out of and his thick thighs were squeezed into his painted on jeans. More significantly though, sometime in the twenty four hours since I’d last seen AJ, he’d shaved his head and was now sporting an all over buzz cut. FUCKING HELL! He’d literally never looked sexier.

I even felt a little nervous as the insanely hot bodybuilder approached me. Which was completely absurd considering I’d spent a large proportion of the previous few weeks being wrapped around him naked on his bed. Not to mention the fact that he also happened to be my fucking boyfriend.

“What’s in the suitcase?” AJ asked, beaming at me.

“Four days worth of work clothes!” I replied.

“Oh yeah! Course!” he said, rolling his eyes at his own stupidity.

It was the Saturday of AJ’s guest posing spot at the bodybuilding show in London. With my work experience placement at Third Hill Publishing starting the following Monday, I’d be going straight to my friends place the following day, while AJ would be travelling back to Little Denton alone.

In the previous few days I had made an effort to try and take a more positive view of the situation. As I had assured AJ that afternoon in his bedroom when I’d told him about the placement, I would only be staying in London for five days. And as AJ had reasoned at the time, those five days would probably fly by. And although I was trying not to dwell on the future too much, there was a part of me that recognised that five days apart from each other would become a regular occurrence once I’d gone back to university.

That morning, however, my thoughts were firmly focused on what would be happening before my work placement. Not only would I be spending the entire weekend with AJ and staying with him in a hotel, but I would be going to my very first bodybuilding show, where I’d get to see my bodybuilder boyfriend guest pose on stage. HOLY FUCKING HELL!

“When did you do that to your hair?” I asked AJ.

He pulled his “eeeek” face. “This morning! Do you hate it?!” he asked, wincing.

“NO!” I said, giving him a wide eyed look. I did miss his regular hair a little but, FUCK, AJ looked so fucking sexy. My legs were practically quivering. “The opposite!” I replied, a little sheepishly.

AJ’s mouth erupted in a dreamy grin. “Phew!” he said.

When we boarded the second train of our journey to London, there was no one else in our carriage. “This is cosy!” AJ said to me as we were sat down, me in the window seat and him spilling out of his on either side. He leaned into the aisle to have a good look down the carriage to see if anyone was approaching. Then, with a mischievous look on his face, he wrapped one of his huge arms around my leg, his hand firmly gripping the inside of my thigh near my knee. At the same time he bought his face into my neck and just lovingly grinned at me. FUUUUCK!

I gripped on to his arm and nuzzled into the top of his head. “You look so fucking sexy!” I said, rubbing his soft, shaven, buzz cut head with one hand.

AJ looked up at me and mischievously grinned. “Wait until you see me on stage!” he said, cheekily raising his eyebrows. And then he tensed his upper body and let out a, “GRRRRR!”

Fuuuuck!! I started to swell under his huge arm. “Mmmmm!” he said, with a devilish smirk, pushing his arm down against my rock hard, throbbing cock. I bit my lip. “Are there cameras in the toilets?” he joked.

It was such an indescribably horny moment. Being squashed up to my bodybuilder boyfriend, who was tanned and pumped and ready to hit a bodybuilding stage in just a few hours, his chunky, hairless, tanned arm wrapped tightly around my leg as I gripped on to it. I was trapped. Completely at his mercy. I probably would have let him do whatever the fuck he wanted to do to me in that moment. Even if it meant being thrown off the train by the conductor.

Unfortunately the affection stopped when more people entered our carriage, and it didn’t start again until we’d checked into our hotel. But it was still so incredibly erotic being sat next to AJ on the train. Not to mention frustrating. I so badly wanted to just wrap my fingers around his, hold his hand and rest my head on his huge shoulder. To show my affection for my amazing, gorgeous, beautiful boyfriend. Just the same as any straight girl would be able to.

Being stood up so close to him on the tube en route to the hotel was just as equally exciting and frustrating. “This is … weird!” AJ said to me, leaning closer as we clung on to the bars.

“What?!” I asked.

“No one’s staring at me!” he replied.

I grinned at him. “It’s London. No one cares!” I replied, even though I definitely had noticed a few lingering glances in AJ’s direction.

“That’s no fun!” AJ cheekily said. “Maybe I should take my top off?”

I giggled and dreamily looked at him, before noticing a pretty hot, butch looking gay guy sitting down, who actually was staring at us, kind of wide eyed and definitely intrigued. As our eyes met, one corner of his mouth curled into this knowing, little grin. Like he was saying, “Jesus, mate. Your boyfriend is fucking HOT!” Or maybe he was just thinking that we looked kind of cute together.

There was something about being away from Little Denton with AJ that not only felt exciting but also incredibly special. Just being on the train and the tube with him. Getting around London. Helping him get through the barriers at the station. Leading the way. It felt like we were embarking on our own little adventure.

I also couldn’t help thinking that this is what it would be like if AJ moved down here once I’d finished university and we maybe rented a little flat together. Going out regularly and exploring the city together, away from our parents and families. Me working in publishing. AJ working in a gym as a full time personal trainer. Maybe even working for himself with a bucket load of regular clients. A proper little couple with our own life in London.

“Wow! This is really nice!” I said to AJ, as we entered the hotel room.

He threw his holdall on the floor and wrapped his huge arms under mine and around my back, while looking at me lovingly. I pressed myself against him and sank into his huge mass. Would touching AJ ever not feel amazing, I wondered. I never, ever wanted to forget how this felt.

AJ leaned his face in to mine and kissed me passionately. As we kissed, I ran one of my hands through his freshly shaven hair.

“Fuuuck!” AJ hushed, as we parted lips. “I’ve been dying to do that all morning!” he said. I dreamily grinned back at my beautiful bodybuilder boyfriend. “Although I could have done it a lot sooner if you hadn’t spent half an hour in that Harry Potter shop at King’s Cross!”

I smirked and rolled my eyes. “I’m not apologising for my love of Harry Potter!” I firmly said.

“I just don’t remember there being any shredded bodybuilders at Hogwarts. Or any lime green posing trunks!”

I grinned ecstatically at AJ’s Hogwarts reference. “Wait - have you read the books?” I asked, feeling a twinge of excitement.

AJ screwed his face up. “NO!” he scoffed, as if the idea of him reading a book for pleasure would be ludicrous. “I’ve seen the films!”

I giggled and AJ took my hand and led me to the hotel bed. We fell on to it and he climbed on top of me. He grabbed my belt buckle and started to undo my belt and before I knew it my hard, throbbing cock was out and AJ was sucking me off. Fuuuuuck.

With my hand on his freshly shaved hair, AJ stopped sucking and looked up at me with a mischievous grin. “Can’t wait for you to see me pose on stage!” he cheekily said, giving my cock a firm squeeze. I grinned back at him and he took the head of my cock in his mouth and started to suck again. I groaned, while simultaneously picturing AJ flexing on stage at the bodybuilding show.

He stopped sucking and looked up at me again. “And I definitely want you to do that thing you did to me the other day in the shower, again!” he said. “After I’ve shown off what a pumped up little freak I am!”  

And then he plunged down again, making a muffled groan. I giggled, but FUCK, it was so sexy hearing AJ talk that way.

“Oh God!” I groaned as I gripped on to his shaved head. “I think you’d better stop!” I exclaimed. AJ obeyed and looked at me again with the sexiest little grin.

“I wanna save it!” I told him, even though I was so close to blowing a load.

AJ climbed up the bed and lay down next to me, wrapping his enormous arms around me so I was snuggled into him. I literally couldn’t wipe the smile off my face. It felt like it was going to be the perfect weekend.

As AJ went to use the bathroom, I opened up my suitcase and retrieved a parcel. My stomach clenched as I pictured what was inside of it. When he came back to the room, I nervously handed it to him.

“What’s this?!” he asked, looking confused and suspicious.

I shrugged and gave him a sheepish smirk. My heartbeat quickened as AJ opened up the packet and his eyes widened to comical effect when he drew out the indecently shiny, hot pink posing trunks I’d ordered off the Internet the day after he’d told me about the bodybuilding show.

“OH MY GOD!” he said, holding them up. Even just seeing him holding the shiny, pink trunks in his hands was an obscenely hot image.

“No pressure to wear them today!” I said. “That’s not why I bought them! Just … thought you could do with another pair, like you said!”

“Awww, Noah!” he said to me. He looked genuinely touched. Meanwhile my insides were melting. As well as feeling pretty pleased with myself that my gift had gone down well. Is this how AJ had felt when he’d gifted me my bright blue Scorpio’s gym hoodie all those weeks ago?

“I love them!” AJ exclaimed, studying them. “And they’re pretty fucking hot!” he added, with a tone of surprise.

I gave him a wide eyed look and nodded as if to say, you’re telling me! I almost hadn’t been able to believe just how hot the posers were when I’d received them a few days before and I’d first taken them out of the packet. I had even been tempted to try the shiny fuckers on myself.

AJ jumped off the bed and stood in front of the mirror, putting the pink posers up to his groin over his jeans in the most adorable and sexiest manner. “My very own pink posing trunks! GRRRRR!”

Then he came back over to me and swooped me up in his arms. “Awww! Thanks, Cookie!” he said, as I buried my face into his neck and clung on to his back. I felt like I wanted to cry with happiness.

We stayed like that for a little while, just holding each other. “Mmmm. We should get going!” AJ finally said in my ear.

I retreated from his neck and gazed at him. He gave me a loving look and we kissed each other. When we parted lips, the corner of AJ’s mouth curled into this cheeky, little grin. “So …,” he began, in a mischievous tone, “ready to see a bunch of flexing, shredded muscle freaks?”

• Like 23
  • Thanks 1

wow

this is getting special,you capture the moment so well ... god knows how noah will stop from creaming his pants and how will aj not get a hard on !!!

and then the aftershow special back in the hotel room!!!!

when noah gets to eat aj’s ass again ,because aj wants him to!!! ????

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Built22 said:

wow

this is getting special,you capture the moment so well ... god knows how noah will stop from creaming his pants and how will aj not get a hard on !!!

and then the aftershow special back in the hotel room!!!!

when noah gets to eat aj’s ass again ,because aj wants him to!!! ????

You er...might get to see what happens in that hotel room afterwards! ?

• Like 1