AJ & Noah

muscleaddict

On 2 November 2018 at 8:57 AM, BrzNLA said:

Freaking awesome chapter Mate! I love where the story is going. Plus matching posers??? Keep on writing please. It really feels me with joy every time you post a chapter.???

Bless you, mate! ? I was actually hoping someone would mention the matching posers! Just a silly idea that came to me as I was writing that chapter. I'm thinking it could make a good image for a poster of the Netflix adaptation though? ?

On 3 November 2018 at 8:59 AM, Austinevenson42 said:

I can now die happy. Dead.

Haha!! Love this! I actually had no idea that text, or even this chapter, would be this popular!

• Like 1

Slight word of warning! Parts of this chapter might make some of you blush! ?

Twenty Nine

I couldn’t stop staring at the email. A guy from Third Hill Publishing, one of the biggest trade publishing houses in the country, i.e. the exact type of company I wanted to work for when I graduated, had gotten into touch to tell me that someone had dropped out a work experience placement the following week, and they wanted me to take their place.

It was the first non-AJ related thing I had felt excited about for months. But as thrilled as I was to have been given such an amazing opportunity, I was also feeling a completely conflicting emotion. Because doing this work placement in London would mean having to stay there for a week, which I’d already arranged with one of uni friends who lived there when I’d applied for this placement, and countless others, at the beginning of the summer. London was just too far away to travel to every day and back. But spending a week in London meant spending a week away from AJ. FUCK!

I kept thinking, what if I just ignored the email? What if I didn’t tell anyone about it? Just pretend that I’d never received it? Part of me wished that I hadn’t. Maybe I could just email the guy back and tell him that it was too short notice? But I knew I couldn’t do any of those things. Because these types of placements were hard to get. And I’d be stupid not to do it. And besides, it was only a week. Five days, to be exact.

But five precious summer days that could be spent with my gorgeous bodybuilder boyfriend. ARRGGHH!! I had never wanted to be the type of person who couldn’t function without being with their boyfriend for a second. I had always thought of myself as being fiercely independent. But I knew that I would miss AJ like crazy. Even just for five days. And then I would miss him like crazy for another seven days when he went to Ibiza just a couple of weeks later.

And then I was suddenly thinking about the fact that I would be going back to university a few weeks after that, and all of those fears and anxieties I had felt that one morning when I’d woken up in AJ’s bed worrying about the future, were suddenly at the forefront of my mind again. I had known that I’d have to deal with those worries at some point again. I just hadn’t expected to have to deal with them quite so soon.

I was now sure that AJ would want to make it work when I was back in London. But would we be able to? How would I feel not being in Little Denton where I could see AJ any time I wanted? What if the distance made him realise that his feelings for me weren’t that strong after all? What if he grew bored? What if it was too hard work? The thought of things ending with AJ, even just the thought of things changing between us, made him feel sick to the stomach.

I decided not to mention the work placement when AJ picked me up in his car the next day to take me to Scorpio’s. I guess it was easier just to push it to the back of my mind. But I was also worried about putting a dampener on the day, and potentially ruining the time we had left together. Everything so far had been ridiculously good. And now there was this thing hanging over us, threatening to spoil it.

“Four days to get lines in my arse and abs so shredded you could grate chase on ‘em!” AJ exclaimed on the drive to Scorpio’s.

I smirked and looked at him wide eyed. “You realise that’s, like, premium rate phone sex talk for me?!”

AJ beamed. “Are you looking forward to your cock exploding in a theatre full of strangers?”

I shook my head and giggled. “I’m excited! And I’m really looking forward to seeing you on stage! I HEART NOAH posers or not!”

AJ bit his lip and gave me this loving grin. “Maybe we can get those specially made? For your eyes only!”

Something about that comment stung. Just a little. For your eyes only. I knew that AJ hadn’t meant anything by it, but I guess there was a part of me that resented the fact that what me and AJ was had to be kept a secret. A part of me wanted to show him off to the whole world. Walk into Scorpio’s Gym holding hands and loudly announce that I was completely and crazily in love the sweetest, most wonderful boy. And oh yeah, he happens to be a little bit smitten with me too.

“Soooo … have you ever wondered what it’s like to be backstage at a bodybuilding show?” he asked me with his eyebrows cheekily raised.

I felt a jolt of excitement. “Well I kinda know what goes on!” I told him. “I’ve seen pump room videos!”

“Yeah?” AJ said, looking both impressed and excited.

“Mmmm. All the bodybuilders pump up and pose in their trunks as they get ready to go on stage!” Jesus. I had given myself a bloody hard on.

“That’s pretty much it! Another potential undie spunking situation for Noah!”

I grinned like mad. “Potential?! Try GUARANTEED!”

AJ did one of his cute, little giggles. “Hmmm. Maybe I shouldn’t bring you backstage with me in that case?”

FUCK!

AJ had this massive, cheeky smirk on his face. I just stared at him wide eyed, grinning like crazy and practically bursting with excitement at the thought of being in a pump room with my bodybuilder boyfriend.

“Wait - are you gonna, like, tan up?” I asked him.

“Of course! Wanna help?”

FUUUUUCKKKK!!

“Erm … HELL YEAH!” I replied.

“Maybe not wear your trackies though?” he suggested, looking down at the hard on tenting my trackies. And then he did the most outrageous thing. He reached over, grabbed my dick through the cotton material with one hand and gave it a hard squeeze with a grizzly, “GRRRRR!”

I let out a whimper as AJ squeezed my hard on. “Mmmm!” he said, giving it a quick, forceful shake. “I can’t wait for that to explode in my mouth later!”

AJ made good on his promise. A few hours later and I was cumming in his mouth while positioned over him in a sixty-nine position, simultaneously sucking his cock. A few minutes later and AJ was groaning loudly while blowing his load in my mouth.

“FUCK! How did you get so good at that?!” he asked as I manoeuvred myself to the other end of the bed where AJ’s head was.

“You’re not so bad at it yourself!” I told him.

“I think I might have picked up some tips from you!” he replied, grabbing my waist and kissing me.

“Ugh! I need a shower!” AJ announced not long after. And then he raised his eyebrows and gave me a mischievous smirk. “Wanna join me?”

I bit my lip and grinned. “That could be fun!” I said, enthusiastically.

AJ grabbed my hand and led me to the bathroom. Both of us were stupidly grinning as we climbed into his bath and he put the shower on.

Standing close up to each other and naked, he squeezed some shower gel into his hand and began to rub it into my chest. And then my shoulders. And then my stomach. Fuck! All the time I gripped on to AJ’s big arms. And then he squeezed some shower gel on to the head of my erect cock and gently massaged it up and down and I sank into his body and groaned. Gripping on to his back, I nuzzled my face in to his thick, bull neck.

I took the shower gel from AJ and began to do the same for his body. Rubbing it into his gorgeous, thick pecs, his ridiculously huge, boulder shoulders and his tummy popping abs. FUCK! I had never once fantasised about taking a shower with AJ, but it was such an incredibly hot and intimate experience.

AJ then spun around and my hard, throbbing cock was suddenly in very close proximity of his huge, beefy buttocks. As I soaped up his back, AJ gently hit a back lat spread pose. I squeezed on to his thick lats and my cock pushed against the flesh of his thick, meaty arse as I did so. AJ responded in the best way possible; by pushing his arse out further. Fuuuuuck!

I groaned while sinking my whole torso into his thick, muscular body, my face buried into his shoulder blades and my arms wrapped around his front. I squeezed the thick plates of muscle which made up his chest with my hands and explored his bumpy, blocky abs with my fingers, all the time with my cock pressed tightly against his arse.

I slid my hand down to his hard cock and started squeezing, AJ groaning in response. While one hand pleasured his cock, my other explored his back, then went down to his thick buttocks, giving his cheeks a gentle squeeze, which he responded by doing one of his cute, little giggles.

It was such a fucking magnificent arse. I’d never seen bum cheeks like them. So fucking round and huge and perfect. I was feeling brave. I squirted some shower gel on my hands and rubbed it into AJ’s thick cheeks. Gently kissing him on the back, while still wanking him off, I then put my fingers in between his cheeks until I was gently tickling the opening.

AJ jumped slightly, and whimpered. I knew that it was completely new territory for him, but I could tell he trusted me too. I explored with my fingers further, gently playing with the opening of his arse. AJ groaned as I gently pushed my finger inside of him. It sounded like a different kind of groan to the ones he usually did. A noise I’d never heard him made before. It was so amazingly sexy.

“Oh FUCK!” AJ moaned. And then he stuck his arse out further, encouraging, almost inviting me in, so I pushed my finger further inside him. It was such an incredibly erotic image. Witnessing AJ discovering a completely new pleasure for the first time. Groaning and moaning, totally embracing it, as I wiggled my finger, playing inside him, taking him to new, unknown heights of pleasures. I was sure that AJ would always remember this moment.

He then let out this obscenely hot grunt as he stuck his arse out further. Still wanking his cock, I removed my finger. He twisted his head around and let out this cute, little whimper of desire, like he wanted his hole pleasured again. I was about to oblige.

Kneeling down so I was faced with his glorious glutes, I parted AJ’s huge arse cheeks. His hole was twitching, almost begging for pleasure. It was the cutest and hottest like pink hole. The second my tongue touched it AJ loudly groaned.

“OH GOD!” he exclaimed, as I tickled his opening with my tongue, before gently pushing it inside him. “OH FUCK!” AJ was in some kind of heaven. One that he probably never even knew existed.

With my tongue worshipping his hole, pushing in, dancing around, wriggling about, I began to wank AJ off again. I’d never heard noises like it. I carried on, determined to make my beautiful bodybuilder boyfriend spunk. Filling him up with my tongue and plunging up and down on his cock until, “ARGGGGGHHH! OH GOD! NOAAH! FUUUCKKK! AAAAHHHH!” AJ’s cock exploded with cum.

Shortly afterwards we were cuddled up on his bed. With AJ’s head rested on my chest and my arm was around his back, I gently played with his soft hair.

“Mmmm! I love your little tummy!” he said, kissing me softly on the stomach. I dreamily grinned.

“And I love your chest!” he said, rubbing it. “And your little biceps!”

I pulled my head back sharply and looked at him with my eyebrows raised. “Oi! Less of the little!”

AJ giggled. “OK, not so little biceps. But still kinda little!” he teased, flashing me a cute, cheeky grin.

“Well, everyone’s biceps are little compared to yours!”

He grinned mischievously. “GRRRR!!” he said. I playfully rolled my eyes and beamed at him.

“Mmmm. I just love your body! It’s such a LAD’s body!” he continued, gripping my waist and squeezing me tight.

I couldn’t help wondering whether AJ would have loved my body as much if he’d been with more than just two guys.

“You wouldn’t prefer me with abs?” I asked.

He shot me a stern look as if to say, don’t be so fucking stupid. “NO!” he firmly said, wide eyed.

“I’d still like a bit more muscle though!” I said.

“Well I did do you a muscle building plan when you had your personal training session at the beginning of the summer!” AJ said, playfully.

I pulled an “eeeek” face then grinned. I’d sort of been sticking to AJ’s plan. The diet hadn’t been going that well though.

“I’ve kind of been pre-occupied with other things!” I said, squeezing his back. He looked up at me and flashed me an adorable smile.

“Well you could always try out the plan to be a shredded muscle freak instead!”

“Hell yeah!” I said, playing along.

AJ giggled. “Then we could have a flex off! GRRRR!” he said.

My cock started to swell at the very thought. “What, like a two man posedown in your bedroom?” I suggested.

“Fuck yeah!” he exclaimed enthusiastically.

“I’d whip your ass!” I teased.

AJ let out a short, sharp laugh. “You wish!”

“Right then. That’s settled! The plan to turn you into a shredded muscle freak officially starts next week!”

Oh fuck. My stomach lurched. Joking or not, that was never going to happen. Because I wouldn’t be in Little Denton the following week. This was it. I knew that I had to tell AJ about the work experience placement.

I buried my face into his hair. “Actually, I’ve got something to tell you!” Fuck! My heart started to beat faster.

AJ twisted his head and looked at me curiously. “Sounds intriguing!” he said, the left corner of his mouth curling into a little grin.

I bit my lip nervously. AJ’s expression suddenly turned serious. “What’s up?” he asked.

I took a deep breath. “Mmmm. Well you know I applied to do some work experience in London at the beginning of the summer?” I said, nervously.

“Oh yeah. The places with the books?”

“Hmmm. Well, one of them emailed me!”

AJ’s eyes widened, but I could tell he was anxious about what was coming next.

“Someone’s dropped out of a placement and they want me to go down. Next week!” I explained.

“Hey! That’s awesome!” AJ said, but I could tell he was disappointed. I can’t deny that it gave me a buzz to see that in his expression.

“Mmmm!” I replied. “It means I’ll have to go down and stay there for the week,” I explained, pulling my “eeeek” face.

“Oh!” AJ said. His face dropped. “Well that’s a bit shit!” he said, tickling my waist, and playfully curling the bottom of his lip.

“Mmmmm!” I replied, playing with his hair. “I was thinking maybe I shouldn’t go?” Fuck. My heart was pounding again.

AJ looked at me sharply and grimaced. “Not because of me?!” My stomach twisted.

I gave a little shrug and AJ’s face softened and his mouth curled into a little grin. Like he thought the gesture was cute.

Then he gave me a stern, wide eyed look. “Noah! NO! You have to go. Didn’t you say they were really hard to get on?”

“Yeah!” I said, with a shrug.

“Well then!” he said firmly. And then he lovingly grinned at me again and I softened and melted.

“I mean … obviously it’ll be shit here without you, but … we’re gonna have to do it in a few weeks anyway when I go to Ibiza!”

My stomach twisted again. Ugh! God, I hate this, I thought. Why couldn’t my work experience placement and AJ’s holiday been at the same time? A few days before it had seemed like we’d loads of time together and now it seemed like we had hardly any. I’d be in London the following week, then we’d have another week together before AJ went to Ibiza. Then a few weeks after that I’d be leaving Little Denton to go back to university.

“And the placement’s only for five days!” I reasoned. “I’ll probably be back on the Friday night!”

AJ nodded. “It’ll fly by!” he said. But that what was I was worried about. Time flying by. Time running out. The summer being over before we knew it. And what then?

Me and AJ had never spoken about the subject, but it suddenly felt like it needed to be bought up. Even though I was nervous. It might sound a little cowardly, but the fact AJ’s head was turned away from me again, and I was buried in his hair, made what I was about to say next feel a hell of a lot easier.

“So I was thinking when I go back to uni, I could come back at weekends?” Fuck! I knew I sounded nervous.

“What, like, every weekend?” AJ asked, not looking up.

My stomach lurched. There was something about the surprise in his tone that un-nerved me. I knew why, of course. Me coming home from university every weekend was doable, but it wasn’t exactly ideal given the distance and practicalities of coming back so often, and for such a short amount of time. And AJ worked most weekends, so our time together would be limited. But there was also a small part of me that questioned in that moment whether AJ would actually want me to come back that often.

“Yeah!” I replied, nervously. “If you wanted me too!” As soon as I said it I knew I was being ridiculous.

AJ twisted his head sharply to face me. “Well, obviously I’d want you to!” he reassured me, playfully rolling his eyes, then giving me a warm, loving smile. I melted and grinned back at him.

“And you could come down and visit me at uni?” I suggested. “When you’re not working!”

“That would be cool!” he said, softly. I could tell he thought so, but there was something about the tone of AJ’s voice, and something in his facial expression that suggested he wasn’t completely convinced. Like he was thinking the same things as I was. Having the same doubts as me and wondering whether we would actually be able to make it work once I’d gone back to university.

That was the last thing either of us said about the subject. AJ turned away from me again and I just buried my face into his head and squeezed him tightly. Probably tighter than I ever had. Almost like I was terrified of what would happen if I let him go.

• Like 24
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Oh no. This chapter started so well and now I’m all worried for them.

Excellent writing yet again. Loved the raunchy stuff, and secretly enjoying that the extra drama means more story to come.

• Like 2

I'm so intrigued to see how this pans out, but I'm looking forward to AJ meeting Noah's mother.

I have my own version of AJ at my gym...short, wide, cute he even has the waddle. ?

All the really well done sexual exploration definitely made me blush, but the conflict you've produced is beautiful torture for the reader. I can only hope for the best!!! They deserve it!!!

• Like 1

On 11/4/2018 at 12:04 PM, neuheimeer said:

Imagine that AJ becomes Noah's sexual slave @muscleaddict. At the end, I personally think that the becomes his muscle vull and loves orgies and long nights.

damn 

if aj becomes noahs sexual slave....... wow asking noah to deflower his ass . no not asking , begging noah to ........

On 11/6/2018 at 11:10 PM, Eadwig said:

I'm so intrigued to see how this pans out, but I'm looking forward to AJ meeting Noah's mother.

I have my own version of AJ at my gym...short, wide, cute he even has the waddle. ?

Hey, mate. AJ already met Noah's mum back in chapter 27. Scroll back a few pages! ?

I'm liking the sound of that AJ lookalike! GRRRRR!! ?

• Like 4