AJ & Noah

muscleaddict

2 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

“Hey Naomi. This is AJ. Me and your best friend are now officially a thing. You were right. There is something between us. This is all new to me and you’re the first person who knows about us so if you could refrain from announcing it on Facebook or anything that would be great! But I really, really like him and he makes me feel things that I’ve never felt before. Plus he’s got a really cute arse. And a massive fucking cock! x”

This is such a perfect snapshot of AJ's sweetly cheeky nature. Is it possible to swoon and be turned on at the same time?

5 minutes ago, rairf said:

This is such a perfect snapshot of AJ's sweetly cheeky nature. Is it possible to swoon and be turned on at the same time?

yes Yes YES!!!

• Like 2

I've been onboard with this from the beginning and it's all been a great ride....but this chapter, for whatever reason, has me wrapped up even tighter and completely absorbed in this world of AJ and Noah.  I fckn love this story, enough that I check back a couple times a day to see if the page count has gone up, signalling another installment being posted.   I've seen pg 46 for a couple of days, so I was awesomely surprised to find a 4 hour old new chapter.  I expect another couple of pages of comments (well deserved praise for the writing and the author) before the weekend. <G>  This is one of those stories, like 'The Gardener,' that you just want to go on and on.  So, muscleaddict, keep posting, keep writing and thanks for bringing these guys to life.  THANKS!

• Like 6

Freaking awesome chapter Mate! I love where the story is going. Plus matching posers??? Keep on writing please. It really feels me with joy every time you post a chapter.???

• Like 1

On 11/1/2018 at 3:52 PM, muscleaddict said:

“Hey Naomi. This is AJ. Me and your best friend are now officially a thing. You were right. There is something between us. This is all new to me and you’re the first person who knows about us so if you could refrain from announcing it on Facebook or anything that would be great! But I really, really like him and he makes me feel things that I’ve never felt before. Plus he’s got a really cute arse. And a massive fucking cock! x”

I can now die happy. Dead.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

On 11/1/2018 at 8:43 PM, muscleaddict99 said:

LOVE this chapter!

so much in there.....the competition, the pink posers, THE TEXT!  really beautiful

Thanks, mate! And there I was wondering whether I'd maybe crammed a bit *too* much into it! ?

On 1 November 2018 at 10:40 PM, rairf said:

I've just text my mate Noah (the lucky bastard) and asked him that very question and he replied with a "HELL FUCKING YES!" Plus three AJ emojis. ?

Actually this very thing happened to me not long ago when I read an Instagram post from Brad Rowe where he confessed to getting so nervous about going on stage that he drinks before hand, and how he puts on an act and goes from shy and resverved to displaying attitude and even being "a little sensual"! ?

A shy bodybuilder who turns into an animal and gets sensual (Jesus Christ!!) with this posing on stage? Swoooon and PHWOOAAR!!

• Like 4

On 2 November 2018 at 12:43 AM, Wrestlejock646 said:

I've been onboard with this from the beginning and it's all been a great ride....but this chapter, for whatever reason, has me wrapped up even tighter and completely absorbed in this world of AJ and Noah.  I fckn love this story, enough that I check back a couple times a day to see if the page count has gone up, signalling another installment being posted.   I've seen pg 46 for a couple of days, so I was awesomely surprised to find a 4 hour old new chapter.  I expect another couple of pages of comments (well deserved praise for the writing and the author) before the weekend. <G>  This is one of those stories, like 'The Gardener,' that you just want to go on and on.  So, muscleaddict, keep posting, keep writing and thanks for bringing these guys to life.  THANKS!

Thank you for this wonderful feedback @Wrestlejock646! ? Got a bit of a Noah situation going on here as I read these lovely words (heart melting)! ? I just love that people have taken to this story so much!! And the idea of someone keep checking to see if more has been posted! That's just so fucking awesome to hear (sigh…heart melting again - hehe)!! Thanks again, mate! ?

Some big chapters coming up. Can't wait to read peoples reactions!

• Like 2