AJ & Noah

muscleaddict

Mate, thanks for another awesome chapter! The story keeps getting better and better. So AJ got reacquainted with Noah’s mum huh? I wonder what’s going to happen when she figure it out about them. Poor Noah! LOL?

I have been following your chat with other members about writing a novel. I think you should give it a go. Don’t worry if it has sex, muscle worship or lime green posers. ? Just write and see what you come up with. ?❤️?

• Like 2

On 10/28/2018 at 9:28 PM, BrzNLA said:

Mate, thanks for another awesome chapter! The story keeps getting better and better. So AJ got reacquainted with Noah’s mum huh? I wonder what’s going to happen when she figure it out about them. Poor Noah! LOL?

I have been following your chat with other members about writing a novel. I think you should give it a go. Don’t worry if it has sex, muscle worship or lime green posers. ? Just write and see what you come up with. ?❤️?

There are a few more memorable Noah/mum moments to come! ? Thanks for the lovely words of encouragement with the novel idea too, mate! ?

On 10/29/2018 at 3:04 PM, Ozymandias said:

Wait until you see AJ in a couple of years, Mrs Cook...

Haha! And Noah/The Cookie Monster too if AJ gets his way!!

9 hours ago, neuheimeer said:

Adict, your story is so brilliant! Can't wait for more chapters to see whats AJ becoming!

Hey! Thanks, mate! Glad you're enjoying it and awesome to see someone new commenting at this stage of the story!

• Like 2

On 10/30/2018 at 10:42 PM, kutam said:

Forgive me Mrs. Cook, but I have to ask, will we get to see (read) when "little Cookie" blows up into a monster?

Sorry no - at least not in this story!

On 10/31/2018 at 1:12 PM, neuheimeer said:

Thanks @muscleaddict, I'm enjoying the story since chapter one in your blog!

Awesome, mate! Well you'll definitely get to read it quicker if you follow it on here! ?

• Like 1

Twenty Eight

“I’ve got something to tell you!” AJ said, excitedly, as he led me up the stairs to his bedroom by the hand. His lats were bulging out of his tight, black, “I’M IN TRAINING” t-shirt from the Leisure Centre and his big, beefy arse was sticking through the cotton material of his gym trackies. Fucking GRRRRR!

“What are you doing next weekend?” he asked me, as he climbed on top of me on his bed, my hands gripping his huge, boulder shoulders. “Aaaand … how do you fancy going to a bodybuilding show in London?!”

Oh my fucking GOD!!

My whole body felt like it about to burst. Me and AJ at a bodybuilding show. FUCK! “Erm … nothing, and … GOD YEAH!!” I replied, enthusiastically.

AJ giggled. “And that’s not at all!” he said, mysteriously. I looked at him in anticipation as I waited for him to continue, but he wasn’t saying anything. He was just glaring at me with this mischievous but sexy grin.

“What?!” I asked, playfully tapping his shoulder. He was being such a fucking tease.

His mouth curled into a big grin. “I’ve been asked to guest pose!”

HOLY FUCKING FUUUUUCK!!

“You’re kidding?” I said, my heart starting to pound.

“Nope!” he replied, proudly. I felt like I was going to explode. The idea of going to my very first bodybuilding show with AJ, my (potential, though not exactly confirmed) bodybuilder boyfriend and actually seeing him on stage posing for an audience in his trunks. Fucking HELL!

“Maybe we could get a hotel for the night?” AJ suggested. “Stay over on the Saturday?”

“Sounds awesome!” I said, beaming. A whole weekend away with AJ? Fuck!

“Ever been to a bodybuilding show before?” he asked.

I shook my head and AJ cheekily raised his eyebrows. “All those shredded muscle freaks flexing in their posers! How will you not spunk in your undies?”

I giggled. “I probably will, to be honest! Especially when The Ripper gets up on stage to pose!”

AJ giddily grinned. “I’ve heard he’s a bit of a cocky fucker!” he said. “Aaaand … I’ve also heard he might not be one hundred percent straight!”

I raised my eyebrows, playing along. “No way?!”

“Yep! Apparently he has a bit of a thing for slightly geeky but very cute, muscle loving gay boys!”

“I’M IN!!” I exclaimed. He did one of his cute, little giggles before bringing his lips to mine for a kiss.

Roughly half an hour later and I was standing behind AJ, who was now in nothing but his shiny, lime green posing trunks, while touching and squeezing his huge, pumped lats as he hit a back lat spread. The insane muscle bulging underneath my fingertips. “Fuck!” I groaned. AJ released a grizzly growl. I didn’t mean for it to happen, but the throbbing hard on tenting my boxers brushed against AJ’s huge, beefy arse cheeks, and ended up staying pressed against them.

“Mmmmm!” AJ said in response. Then, amazingly, he actually stuck his arse out so my throbbing cock was pushing into his cheeks further. Fuck!

“What is THAT sticking into my arse?” he cheekily asked.

I laughed, but fucking HELL did AJ’s big, beefy arse feel good against my dick. I knew it was new territory for AJ, but he seemed to fully embrace it, as he then made another unexpected move. He reached one of his arms around the back of him, grabbed on to my arse, and pushed my body into his even further. My hard, throbbing cock squashed right against his thick cheeks. “Fuck!” I exclaimed while also laughing a bit.

AJ spun around, the cheekiest grin on his face. He arrogantly grimaced and cranked out a quick, hard most muscular in an obscenely horny fashion, before bending down and pulling my boxers down to my feet.

“Oh God!” I groaned as AJ squeezed the base of my cock and wrapped his mouth around the head. He was sucking with more force than he ever had. FUCK! It was such an unspeakably hot sight; looking down and seeing his traps bulging off his neck, his enormous, round shoulders and his bumpy, muscular, lightly tanned back. And AJ, working my cock like he’d never done before, groaning and moaning whilst doing so in the horniest way possible.

He then stopped, looked up me with a gorgeous and mischievous grin and, in another completely unexpected move, bought both of his arms up either side of his head and flexed into a cheeky double bicep. “FUCK!” I exclaimed at the suddenly flexing AJ. It was such a horny fucking image. Seeing those huge, croquet-ball biceps explode off his upper arms. I gripped both biceps with both hands respectively and he flexed harder still, while looking mightily smug with himself.

Still flexing his glorious guns, AJ then wrapped his mouth around my cock and began sucking again. “Oh God!” I groaned. AJ also groaned and sucked harder in response, still flexing the biceps my fingers were tightly gripping.

“Oh fuck! AJ! I’m gonna cum!”

He reacted by releasing his grizzliest, muffled growl yet, while continuing to plunge up and down on my cock with his lips. “OH FUUUUCKKK!! ARGGGGGHHH!” As I gripped onto AJ’s ridiculously huge, fully flexed biceps, I came in his mouth in what was one of the most intense orgasms anyone had ever given me.

“So I’m now on a strict cutting diet!” AJ informed me as I nuzzled into his naked body shortly after. I shot him a curious look.

“Well I’ve gotta get shredded for the show next weekend!” he said, his mouth curling into a mischievous little grin. Fuck! My eyes bulged and I beamed at him. He knew exactly what effect saying those words would have on me.

“Well … as shredded as I can get in that time!” he teased.

“Are you gonna have lines in your ass?” I cheekily asked.

AJ howled. “Hmmm. Maybe not by next week!” he said. “Sorry!” And then he just grinned at me lovingly and gave me a squeeze.

“Maybe the next time I compete, though?” he said, with his eyebrows raised.

Fuck! My chest seemed to swell at that statement. But it wasn’t at the mention of AJ competing in a bodybuilding show. It was because he’d implied that whenever that event would take place in the future, I would still be in the picture and the two of us would still be together.  

I gripped AJ’s waist. I literally couldn’t stop smiling. “Mmmmm!” I said. “The thought of you … all shredded!”

He bit his lip and beamed. “Well, I was gonna start the diet soon anyway for Ibiza!”

And just as quickly as my chest had swollen, my stomach twisted sharply. I had been trying not to think about the fact that AJ was going on his family holiday to Ibiza in a couple of weeks time. A whole week without seeing AJ. Without being able to kiss and touch and cuddle up next to him. And one less week I would be able to spend with him before I’d have to leave Little Denton and go back to university.

“Are you looking forward to it?” I asked. I was definitely hoping that he’d tell me he’d miss me, even if I perhaps didn’t realise it when I’d said it.

“Of course!” AJ said, enthusiastically. “Can’t wait!”

Fuuuuck. It was like someone had kicked me in the stomach. Whatever was going on with my facial expressions in that moment, they clearly didn’t hide what I was feeling. AJ was looking me with his eyes narrowed. Like he was studying my face. And then the corner of his mouth curled into this knowing, little grin. He knew exactly what was going through my mind. God. I was so fucking transparent.

He gave me a little squeeze. “Maybe I could smuggle you in at the airport?” he said, giving me this adorable, loving grin. I couldn’t help but melt and giddily grin back, while also feeling a little sheepish that I was so gutted at the fact I’d be apart from him for a week, and clearly hadn’t been able to hide it.

“Have you got a six foot long suitcase?” I asked.

AJ beamed. “Ugh! And I have to go suit shopping for the wedding with Andy at some point too!” he added, rolling his eyes.

“How will you find one that fits?” I joked.

“FUCK KNOWS!” he exclaimed, animatedly, and then we both started laughing.

“Why don’t you just wear your posing trunks?” I asked.

“If only! Although I’m not sure anyone would be looking at the bride!” he cheekily replied.

“Have you just got the one pair of posing trunks?” I asked.

“Mmmm. No! I’ve got the black ones I wore for my first competition too. I’m guessing you won’t like those ones as much? They are pretty awful! Why?! Are you bored of the green ones?”

“Fuck, no!” I exclaimed. “I’d never got bored of those!”

“I should probably get some new ones actually! Maybe for my next competition?”

It was like a light bulb suddenly lit up in my head. What if I could manage to buy AJ a new pair of posing trunks for his guest posing spot at the bodybuilding show in London? Fuck! I suddenly pictured his excited face as I gifted him a new pair of shiny posing trunks. I knew he would love it. Just as I’d loved it when he’d bought me my Scorpio’s gym hoodie.

“What colour do you think you’d go for?” I asked, buzzing at the thought of going through with my idea.

“Erm … maybe red? Purple seem kinda popular right now!”

“How about … some bright pink ones?” I asked with a cheeky grin.

AJ did one of his cute, little giggles. “Actually, I’ve always thought pink posing trunks look fucking awesome!”

Fuck! It was the best answer he could have possibly given me. And then I was suddenly picturing AJ in a pair of hot pink, super shiny posing trunks.

“Plus, it takes fucking BALLS to wear bright pink posers at a bodybuilding show!” AJ added.

“Would you wear them?!”

“Maaaaybe!” he teasingly said, giving me a cheeky grin.

I was feeling brave. “Mmmm. What if they had “I HEART NOAH” written on the back?”

AJ howled. “LOVE IT!” he said. My heart fluttered in response.

“I’ll make you a deal!” AJ continued. “I’ll wear those if The Cookie Monster wears a blue pair that say “I HEART AJ” on the back!”

I giddily grinned and melted, while suddenly picturing me and AJ, shredded and tanned on stage, holding hands in our novelty posers. The world’s first openly gay bodybuilding couple.

“Hmmm. DEAL!” I said. “Though I’m thinking we should probably switch colours?!”

A little later on, I was sitting on AJ’s bed and texting Naomi while he was in the bathroom. “Who ya texting?” he asked, as he returned to the bedroom.

I was feeling mischievous so I shrugged. “Eddie! We’re going on a date tomorrow night!” I playfully said.

He narrowed his eyes and grinned at me as he bounced back on to the bed and grabbed a pillow to hug. “Cool! Have fun NOT watching him flex for you in the lime green posers he definitely DOESN’T have!”

I grinned back at him.

“Is it Naomi?” he asked.

My stomach twisted. Neither of us had bought up the subject of AJ asking me not to tell Naomi about us since it had happened.

“Yeah!” I said, feeling a pinch of nerves.

“Has she been asking about us?” He asked, a little warily.

“No! She thinks … well, she doesn’t know anything’s happened between us.”

AJ pulled a face which was hard to read, then stretched out his arm and held out his hand. “Gimme!” he said.

I looked at him suspiciously, while also suddenly feeling excited. “Hmmm!” I said in a sceptical tone, still clutching my phone.

“Just give me your fucking phone!” he ordered.

I obeyed and watched as AJ tapped away on my phone. Feeling both incredibly excited and nervous as to what was unfolding. And at the thought of just what he was texting Naomi, as I assumed he was doing.

AJ’s expression was pretty neutral throughout, so it was hard to read, but when he gave me back my phone, it broke into a nervous little grin.

I took the phone off him and eagerly looked at the screen. As I’d suspected, AJ had messaged Naomi.

“Hey Naomi. This is AJ. Me and your best friend are now officially a thing. You were right. There is something between us. This is all new to me and you’re the first person who knows about us so if you could refrain from announcing it on Facebook or anything that would be great! But I really, really like him and he makes me feel things that I’ve never felt before. Plus he’s got a really cute arse. And a massive fucking cock! x”

I howled at the last sentence. “I can’t believe you wrote that last part!”

AJ was grinning, looking pleased with himself. My heart was fucking bursting at what he’d written.

He crawled back over to me and scooped me up in his ridiculously huge arms. “Things you’ve never felt before?” I asked, playfully.

He grinned and rolled his eyes but then his face turned uncharacteristically serious. “Yep!” he said, gazing at me. “And I don’t just mean with a guy.”

I gazed back at him, my insides feeling like they were exploding. I wanted to remember that feeling as I gripped on to him, completely engulfed by his mass and scent. Knowing that the huge, gorgeous bodybuilder I was wrapped around had never had stronger feelings for anyone than he had for me. Knowing that the obscenely built muscle bull who I’d soon be seeing on stage flexing for an audience in his shiny, miniscule posing trunks was now officially mine.

• Like 25
  • Thanks 2