AJ & Noah

muscleaddict

Sexy, well written chapter, but you had me so broken up by the end. Noah really does love AJ, but thinking about the future may prevent him from fully enjoying the time they have together. You never even know what the future will really hold anyways!

• Like 2

21 hours ago, muscleaddict99 said:

this just all feels so real.....i was every bit as hard as noah!! ?

Nice use of the monkey emoji!! ?

21 hours ago, BrzNLA said:

Fantastic chapter Mate from the beginning to the end. 

I really liked the Muscle Worshiping part of it, it was so special because they are really connected in a emotional and physical level. If I was Noah, I would keep the lime green posers and just give it back to AJ for private posings. ?

Of course, you ended in a huge cliffhanger: Noah dreading to go back to Uni and him admitting that he fell in love with AJ.

Mate, such a thrill read your story. Keep the good work mate and when you’re ready or have the time, fell free to post another chapter. ?????❤️

15 hours ago, Austinevenson42 said:

Sexy, well written chapter, but you had me so broken up by the end. Noah really does love AJ, but thinking about the future may prevent him from fully enjoying the time they have together. You never even know what the future will really hold anyways!

Thanks, guys! Well Noah manages to keep those fears buried for now and doesn't worry too much more about the future for the time being. That part was more him just having a bit of a panic/thoughts spiralling etc. 

I have a bit of a soft spot for the next chapter, even if it's maybe not the most action packed! 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

I have a bit of a soft spot for the next chapter, even if it's maybe not the most action packed! 

You are entitled to.  ?

That can make the next chapter especially interesting to us.

• Like 2

Wow!! This story is simply AMAZING ?????? You can write and/or deliver the chapters as fast as you want. I personally can't wait to read more.  The drawings and pictures are truly enhancing the story??????

19 hours ago, jtchef said:

Wow!! This story is simply AMAZING ?????? You can write and/or deliver the chapters as fast as you want. I personally can't wait to read more.  The drawings and pictures are truly enhancing the story??????

Awww!! Thanks for that feedback, mate! ? Next chapter coming up...

27 minutes ago, BrzNLA said:

Fuuuuuck Mate!  Hot and awesome! They went on a date and held hands! You have no idea how happy you made me reading this chapter of the story.❤️❤️????

Awww! I'm happy you liked it, mate! ? As I said the other day, I have a bit of a soft spot for this chapter. Was really fun to write something a bit more gentle after the last few horn crazed chapters! And also to write a chapter where the guys do something away from their usual spots. There's a little more of that still to come - but a bit further afield than their local cinema! ? 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, muscleaddict said:

Awww! I'm happy you liked it, mate! ? As I said the other day, I have a bit of a soft spot for this chapter. Was really fun to write something a bit more gentle after the last few horn crazed chapters! And also to write a chapter where the guys do something away from their usual spots. There's a little more of that still to come - but a bit further afield than their local cinema! ? 

Now I know why you said that you had a soft spot for this chapter. It was really sweet to read AJ inviting Noah for a date. I love it too. I like  that you mix day to day routine and characters to the story. Keep on the good work man!??

• Like 1