AJ & Noah

muscleaddict

Another brilliant chapter, MuscleAddict!

AJ and Noah are growing closer and closer with each new chapter! Plus, I kind of love how Noah has let his former crush on Andy be known and how AJ is literally teasing him relentlessly with it, sometimes. It's funny as hell, and not to mention a little cute. It'll be funny to see Andy's and AJ's mom's reaction if that little tidbit ever comes out. I highly doubt it will, since this story is about Noah and AJ.

What would be really hot is if AJ happens to someday put on some biker gear like Andy wears, and models it for AJ. Then he could say to Noah "Who looks better in biker gear now? Andy or me?" Noah's reaction would be either " Andy who?" or he would laugh hysterically. Although I have to admit, seeing AJ in a tight T shirt and tight form fitting black leather pants is a hot image as well. Muscle guys always look hot in leather, regardless of the style they go for, whether it's kinky or casual.

Your story is getting better and better with each new chapter! I could certainly learn a thing or two from you about writing. It's been over 10 years since the last chapter I wrote on my own story "My Everything" and I was recently looking back at the Boyband Story Awards directory. When I did, I remembered that my story got nominated in 8 different categories in the first year.  I don't remember what categories they were, since when they first started doing that, they didn't post them in a regular pose on the Nifty site, like we did our stories.

the last story awards thing they did in 2006, was my 2nd year that my story got nominated, but the 2nd year it did, it was a continuing series. The categories I recieved nominations for were

Best Straight Couple

Best Series

Best Villian (2 characters nominated)

Worst Couple

And when I looked back through the winners, I actually won in the category "Worst Couple" which were Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpson. Not the category I would have expected, but a win is a still a win, right? Plus, it's an honor just to be nominated. I remember being shocked when my story was nominated for anything, because I didn't think I was that good of a writer back then, but of course, many of my fans and readers disagreed.

It just goes to show you, MuscleAddict, if they still did stuff like this for writing talents, who knows, your story would be one that got my nomination! It's possibly the best story, involving both muscle and romantic relationships that I"ve ever read, in a long time. And I haven't had time for reading stories like I used to. Your story is the first one that held my interest in a long time.

Keep up the great work! there's alot about writing that I still have to learn even after almost 17 years. Whether my writing is good enough to write for soaps and television, I'll never really know.

• Like 1

It's almost time for the main event! Wonder how long Noah can even last, or how many times he might, you know? Great work as always, and loved Noah's mom talking about AJ. With that said, I think I am looking most forward to AJ becoming more comfortable with their relationship in general, and Noah telling his mom and Naomi about them when AJ is okay with it. Funny how you come for the sexy muscular guy, but stay the romance. 

• Like 4

On 21 October 2018 at 8:14 PM, rairf said:

I am so completely in love with these characters. You've managed to create real depth of personality in both AJ and Noah, which is no easy feat. I've also been thinking about the timing of your posts- the serial format gives me such a sense of anticipation. I look forward to reading each new chapter and always want more. It's so refreshing to have this experience. 

You're a terrific author. I've been around since the old  site, but only came out of lurking to comment with this story. I really hope you're considering publishing this on Amazon- I'd love to have a copy of the complete product when you're done posting it on here. As always, thank you for another tantalizing chapter!

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback @rairf! ? I have actually thought about publishing the story on Amazon. I did it with a short story a few years ago. However, I don't really find the process that rewarding. It's much more enjoyable for me to share online like I have been here!

I'm glad you like the timing of the posts too! I was worried I was going too fast initally. Then, lately I've been wondering wether I'm going too slow! ? People seem to be sticking with it though so something's obviously working!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Shawn1978 said:

Another brilliant chapter, MuscleAddict!

AJ and Noah are growing closer and closer with each new chapter! Plus, I kind of love how Noah has let his former crush on Andy be known and how AJ is literally teasing him relentlessly with it, sometimes. It's funny as hell, and not to mention a little cute. It'll be funny to see Andy's and AJ's mom's reaction if that little tidbit ever comes out. I highly doubt it will, since this story is about Noah and AJ.

What would be really hot is if AJ happens to someday put on some biker gear like Andy wears, and models it for AJ. Then he could say to Noah "Who looks better in biker gear now? Andy or me?" Noah's reaction would be either " Andy who?" or he would laugh hysterically. Although I have to admit, seeing AJ in a tight T shirt and tight form fitting black leather pants is a hot image as well. Muscle guys always look hot in leather, regardless of the style they go for, whether it's kinky or casual.

Your story is getting better and better with each new chapter! I could certainly learn a thing or two from you about writing. It's been over 10 years since the last chapter I wrote on my own story "My Everything" and I was recently looking back at the Boyband Story Awards directory. When I did, I remembered that my story got nominated in 8 different categories in the first year.  I don't remember what categories they were, since when they first started doing that, they didn't post them in a regular pose on the Nifty site, like we did our stories.

the last story awards thing they did in 2006, was my 2nd year that my story got nominated, but the 2nd year it did, it was a continuing series. The categories I recieved nominations for were

Best Straight Couple

Best Series

Best Villian (2 characters nominated)

Worst Couple

And when I looked back through the winners, I actually won in the category "Worst Couple" which were Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpson. Not the category I would have expected, but a win is a still a win, right? Plus, it's an honor just to be nominated. I remember being shocked when my story was nominated for anything, because I didn't think I was that good of a writer back then, but of course, many of my fans and readers disagreed.

It just goes to show you, MuscleAddict, if they still did stuff like this for writing talents, who knows, your story would be one that got my nomination! It's possibly the best story, involving both muscle and romantic relationships that I"ve ever read, in a long time. And I haven't had time for reading stories like I used to. Your story is the first one that held my interest in a long time.

Keep up the great work! there's alot about writing that I still have to learn even after almost 17 years. Whether my writing is good enough to write for soaps and television, I'll never really know.

AJ and his obscenely huge arse in a pair of soft, tight leather jeans? I think Noah's head would explode! ? I love the awards idea. Someone should definitely suggest it to the mods here - hehe! Like you, I'm still learning so much too and I know there's things in this story I could improve. I don't really feel experienced enough to be giving out advice but the one thing I've learned (and this may sound really obvious!) is the more you write, the better you do get at it so just keep going! ?

21 hours ago, Austinevenson42 said:

It's almost time for the main event! Wonder how long Noah can even last, or how many times he might, you know? Great work as always, and loved Noah's mom talking about AJ. With that said, I think I am looking most forward to AJ becoming more comfortable with their relationship in general, and Noah telling his mom and Naomi about them when AJ is okay with it. Funny how you come for the sexy muscular guy, but stay the romance. 

Main event? Oooh...er...OK that makes me a bit nervous for the next chapter now! ? Honestly, I'd say there's bigger things to come but yeah, in terms of muscle stuff, I guess the next one is a bit of a juicy one. I suppose everyone will take their own thing from the story, but for me, the worship/muscle stuff is just one aspect of it. I'm not sure if I'm making much sense. It's a Monday, it's getting late, it's been a bloody long day and I think I'm coming down with something (I basically just need an AJ to snuggle up in bed with ?) but hopefully you'll get what I'm trying to say! ?

• Like 6

3 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

Main event? Oooh...er...OK that makes me a bit nervous for the next chapter now! ? Honestly, I'd say there's bigger things to come but yeah, in terms of muscle stuff, I guess the next one is a bit of a juicy one. I suppose everyone will take their own thing from the story, but for me, the worship/muscle stuff is just one aspect of it. I'm not sure if I'm making much sense. It's a Monday, it's getting late, it's been a bloody long day and I think I'm coming down with something (I basically just need an AJ to snuggle up in bed with ?) but hopefully you'll get what I'm trying to say! ?

No pressure! But I actually meant main event in terms of something that I imagine Noah has looked forward to for a long time, a bodybuilder posing just for him. Like I was saying though, I'm definitely here for the romance more now, although I obviously love the muscle aspects. Feel better too!

• Like 3

Fantastic chapter Mate from the beginning to the end. 

I really liked the Muscle Worshiping part of it, it was so special because they are really connected in a emotional and physical level. If I was Noah, I would keep the lime green posers and just give it back to AJ for private posings. ?

Of course, you ended in a huge cliffhanger: Noah dreading to go back to Uni and him admitting that he fell in love with AJ.

Mate, such a thrill read your story. Keep the good work mate and when you’re ready or have the time, fell free to post another chapter. ?????❤️

• Like 3