AJ & Noah

muscleaddict

19 hours ago, Aronymous said:

Love it. Just want to give you a tip, so you can prevent what I often see happening in other stories: don't give the readers what they want too quickly. Now AJ & Noah are 'together', but where is the tension, the secrecy, the mystery ; ) . Be sure that we're big fans and always waiting for the next part, and I can handle a few episodes without. But those qualities in a story are important for readers to keep wanting more, to want to know what happens next, in the long term. If you don't somehow cause conflict or reasons for the previously mentioned qualities to occur, stories can get flat and repetitive. It then loses a sense of purpose, so to say. You've done really well on those qualities so far, so just want to make sure you continue to keep doing that.

This is brilliant feedback and advice! Thank you @Aronymous! As I've said a few times, the whole thing's done, save for a bit of polishing and I don't plan to make any extensive re-writes at this stage. Not to sound like a broken record and keep repeating myself but it's SO hard to comment on certain things without giving too much away but I completely get what you're saying here, mate. And I very much feel like I'm still growing as a writer so feedback like this is invaluable.

• Like 4

Yes!!! The first real full fledged worship session coming up? Noah is going to throughly enjoy those green posers and AJs pumped muscle... so good. Awesome work, MuscleAddict! Keep it up, please!!! Definitley looking forward to the next chapter. 

• Like 3

man yes!!!!!

next chapter muscle worship!!!!

look forward to this story all the time , love seeing the update notifications and love seeing notifications from muscleaddict even more !!!! this story is amazing please please dont ever stop posting it !!!????

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Built22 said:

man yes!!!!!

next chapter muscle worship!!!!

look forward to this story all the time , love seeing the update notifications and love seeing notifications from muscleaddict even more !!!! this story is amazing please please dont ever stop posting it !!!????

Hehe! Bless you, mate! Well it will obviously be coming to an end at some point but I'm still considering a spin off/follow up!

• Like 3

5 hours ago, just said:

Yes!!! The first real full fledged worship session coming up? Noah is going to throughly enjoy those green posers and AJs pumped muscle... so good. Awesome work, MuscleAddict! Keep it up, please!!! Definitley looking forward to the next chapter. 

Thanks, mate! Next one's polished and ready to go! ^_^

• Like 3

Just great chapter mate. LAMO ??? I love the set up for the next chapter. I can’t wait for the muscle worship session. You ended the chapter just right letting us hang. ARGH. I can’t wait either for AJ to meet Noah’s mom. I just can’t wait period. I know I’m repeating myself but  I’m totally in love with Noah and AJ.  Keep on the good work and thank you for making my Sunday morning just a little more special. ?????

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, BrzNLA said:

Just great chapter mate. LAMO ??? I love the set up for the next chapter. I can’t wait for the muscle worship session. You ended the chapter just right letting us hang. ARGH. I can’t wait either for AJ to meet Noah’s mom. I just can’t wait period. I know I’m repeating myself but  I’m totally in love with Noah and AJ.  Keep on the good work and thank you for making my Sunday morning just a little more special. ?????

Glad you're still enjoying it, matie! I think the story was probably due another cliffhanger! ? AJ meeting Noah's mum? Hmmm. That could be interesting! ?

• Like 3

I am so completely in love with these characters. You've managed to create real depth of personality in both AJ and Noah, which is no easy feat. I've also been thinking about the timing of your posts- the serial format gives me such a sense of anticipation. I look forward to reading each new chapter and always want more. It's so refreshing to have this experience. 

You're a terrific author. I've been around since the old  site, but only came out of lurking to comment with this story. I really hope you're considering publishing this on Amazon- I'd love to have a copy of the complete product when you're done posting it on here. As always, thank you for another tantalizing chapter!

1 hour ago, muscleaddict said:

Glad you're still enjoying it, matie! I think the story was probably due another cliffhanger! ? AJ meeting Noah's mum? Hmmm. That could be interesting! ?

Enjoying it? No, I’M LOVING IT Mate! I look forward to every chapter because the story is so well written, the characters sound and feel real. Plus, of course, all the Muscle Worship and Sex helps it too.?????

• Like 3