AJ & Noah

muscleaddict

A fantastic chapter yet again. I’m so pleased they’ve told each other about how their feelings for one another developed and that we’ve gained insight into AJ’s sexuality. Great character development as usual.

3 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

...and my whole body exploded with ecstasy.

Noah's not the only one.....

Unending gratitude for another brilliant chapter!!!

• Like 1

Thanks for the awesome comments, guys! ? While we're on the subject of the Netflix series, I definitely think this guy is the best candidate for AJ! Just er...imagine that's a male hand wrapped round his neck in the first pic! ?

1809461836_image1(12).thumb.jpg.b5ce5041b63a8649171cbdeb92b7e591.jpg

42911616_234652707230697_6762907466044543424_n.thumb.jpg.36a064e1d8e0fbd89cdaa0dff89c4ffb.jpg

This one's for you, Noah... ?

41938923_185560795678253_8660283330199317834_n.thumb.jpg.9c1ad5adc6887d4ec15f193f50e5ff7f.jpg

• Like 15

wow

great stuff muscle addict!!!

as someone else said so many questions......

do they keep it secret?

how do they tell eddie?

noah and uni?

and.............. aj hasnt had full sex, will he be the bottom to noahs top???

so many outcomes !!!!!!

????

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Gman said:

Another great chapter. I'm so happy for both of them. This is great writing. Not only does it do the job that erotica is suppose to ?, but I'm emotionally invested in these characters!

I want to know how they start dating. Do they keep it secret? Does AJ come out? Will he worry about that hurting his chances as a competitive bodybuilder? Would he consider following Noah back to London and competing there? Will they do a long distance thing? Will AJ hook Noah up with a gym buddy in London and he gets noticeably bigger every time he and AJ meet up? Will the gym buddy start making advances on either Noah or AJ? Will it just be a summer romance, and both of them will move on, being better people at the end of it? Possibly meeting up again in a few years once AJ has gained confidence in his sexuality, become a pro bodybuilder, possibly with his own gym (or a partner in Scorpios), and Noah has his degree and a massive body of his own, quietly following AJ's carrier all these years, despite dating other guys?

So many possibilities!

Glad you're enjoying it so much @Gman!! :D Lots of interesting questions there and possibilities of things that might happen! It's hard to comment without giving too much away but I will say that there were a couple of things I thought about exploring and a few roads I considered going down but ultimately didn't. I do very much think there's scope for a potential sequel/follow up beyond this story where I could explore some of those things, though.

• Like 3

Mate, like always, awesome chapter. You aced it. I can’t wait for what else you have for us. Best Saturday morning ever!

By the way, I approve your choice of AJ. That blonde is a cutie and he is wearing glasses. Damn!!????❤️

• Like 1

Awesome installment. I, too, am completely emotionally invested in these two men, and cant wait to see how their relationship progresses.

With that having been said, Noah needs to confess to AJ his love of muscle. Or, it's just time for AJ to knowingly, yet coyly, flex for Noah and stun him into silence with his body.  You're character development t is amazing, but you're also great at writing super hot muscle worship scenes. I'm looking forward to seeing more of both!

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Kamaswami said:

Awesome installment. I, too, am completely emotionally invested in these two men, and cant wait to see how their relationship progresses.

With that having been said, Noah needs to confess to AJ his love of muscle. Or, it's just time for AJ to knowingly, yet coyly, flex for Noah and stun him into silence with his body.  You're character development t is amazing, but you're also great at writing super hot muscle worship scenes. I'm looking forward to seeing more of both!

You KNOW it's gonna happen... ??

• Like 2