AJ & Noah

muscleaddict

Great chapter my friend, I love the connection these two young men have. 

As an aside, I just had to pack up my dog and head out of town because apparently there's a hurricane headed straight for my house. Maybe you could expedite a chapter out of pity for poor old me while I sit in my hotel room, staring longingly into the distance, wistfully thinking of AJ and Noah... 

All joking aside, this is great work, and I can't wait to read the next installment whenever it arrives. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

Who says he does? He might just pop his shorts and hoodie back on and say, "Thanks Noah, mate. That was fun. Maybe see ya round Tesco's or Scorpio's sometime." ?

Imagine, I think everyone's heart on here would collectively shatter. 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, rairf said:

I love this story so much. The balance between AJ & Noah is beautiful- the way they care for each other rather than the imbalance of power that we often see in stories featuring bodybuilders (though that can be exceptionally hot as well). Thank you for taking the time to create such a romantic, sweet, funny, sexy story.

Awww, thanks @rairf! Some really lovely feedback there! ? It's awesome to see someone new commenting too. I wonder if there are many people reading and enjoying this but not commenting. I guess it's impossible to say! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kamaswami said:

As an aside, I just had to pack up my dog and head out of town because apparently there's a hurricane headed straight for my house. Maybe you could expedite a chapter out of pity for poor old me while I sit in my hotel room, staring longingly into the distance, wistfully thinking of AJ and Noah... 

All joking aside, this is great work, and I can't wait to read the next installment whenever it arrives. 

Oh wow, mate! I hope you're safe and holding up ok? Well I'd love to say yes but I want to change and add in a few things to the next chapter so it's not quite ready just yet! Stay safe, mate! 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Kamaswami said:

My prayers will be with you, as well as your family and friends, Kamaswami! Having to evacuate because of a Hurricane is never fun, I'm sure. You must be in Florida or near the coast somwhere. I haven't been to Florida since I was 4 years old, when my grandparents took me to Disney Land. Be Safe out there and definitely tune in to a few stories to take you rmind off of things until it passes!

Another great chapter. I'm so happy for both of them. This is great writing. Not only does it do the job that erotica is suppose to ?, but I'm emotionally invested in these characters!

I want to know how they start dating. Do they keep it secret? Does AJ come out? Will he worry about that hurting his chances as a competitive bodybuilder? Would he consider following Noah back to London and competing there? Will they do a long distance thing? Will AJ hook Noah up with a gym buddy in London and he gets noticeably bigger every time he and AJ meet up? Will the gym buddy start making advances on either Noah or AJ? Will it just be a summer romance, and both of them will move on, being better people at the end of it? Possibly meeting up again in a few years once AJ has gained confidence in his sexuality, become a pro bodybuilder, possibly with his own gym (or a partner in Scorpios), and Noah has his degree and a massive body of his own, quietly following AJ's carrier all these years, despite dating other guys?

So many possibilities!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

You really capture how our two protagonists are quite simply soulmates. I'm really looking forward to their mutual development as the story progresses.

Also, it certainly wouldn't go amiss if AJ and Noah grew physically too haha!

But of course, soulmates doesn't mean they're meant to be together...

• Like 2