AJ & Noah

muscleaddict

Great chapter. Love how you convey the spontaneity of it all, AJ's pure joy, their interaction and mutual interplay of personalities.

Might be in the minority here, but I hope the sex scenes are kept in this sort of style, rather than a "and he fucked him up the arse like the god he was"-type stuff. Such scenes have their place but in this story I feel they'd a) be quite jarring given the pace and focus of this story and b) would actually detract from the nascent love between AJ and Noah, which is what really makes this story (especially in combination with your writing!).

Thanks again for writing this. I'm looking forward to seeing their blossom and Noah make the best of all that muscle AJ's built!

• Like 7

Thank you everybody for the amazing feedback (as usual)!! I hope you guys don't get bored of me constantly thanking you!

This chapter was also slightly new territory for me. I've written sex scenes before but never when the characters have feelings for each other like these guys do. So it was important for me to convey that. I've also never written a sex scene before involving a bodybuilder where not one single muscle was flexed! That wasn't really a planned thing. To re-use a phrase I used not long ago it just felt right for this particular part/chapter.

So now the build up is obviously over and I remember towards the beginning of the story someone hoped that when the lads got together that wouldn't be the end and that it would carry on, and it very much *does*! There's still loads to come! If I were to divide the story up into different sections/parts I'd say this chapter marks the end of part 1 and the beginning of part 2!

Thank you again guys (there I go again ?)!! I've said it before but it means so much to me that so many people like this story and that you're all taking the time to give me your AMAZING feedback! I've had great feedback for past stories but nothing anywhere near this scale!! I just love that you all love it so much! And it makes sharing it so much more enjoyable and fun! ? You guys are making me a very happy writer (though probably not as happy as AJ makes Noah)! ?

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1

On 10/7/2018 at 11:38 PM, PhantomderOma said:

I'm really speechless. I think I have never been more that emotionally invested in a story before. And that's a sign of your formidable storytelling skills. For me, this story pushes every damn button! And I mean it.

I think I have never been more excited for a chapter of your story. And it gave me so much more thank I hoped for.

So, thank you!

P.S. You bet I will read that chapter over and over again. Right now I cannot think of any way this story could get any better...

Some really sweet and amazing feedback there, matie! THANK YOU!! ? I don't think anyone ever told me they were emotionally invested in any of my past stories (though there's probably not much to get invested in with those!) so I take that as a huge compliment!!

Well after those words, mate, I hope you at least like the rest of the story! ? Chapter 21 picks up exactly where this one left off.

• Like 5

On 10/7/2018 at 11:39 PM, crushme99 said:

faint2.jpg

HAHA!! Love that, mate! Really made me laugh!

On 10/8/2018 at 12:08 AM, Austinevenson42 said:

I think that because of the build up, this pay off was even better then anyone could imagine. Now I'm just interested to see how AJ is going to repay the favor ?.

Who says he does? He might just pop his shorts and hoodie back on and say, "Thanks Noah, mate. That was fun. Maybe see ya round Tesco's or Scorpio's sometime." ?

On 10/8/2018 at 12:10 AM, swimmerdude1533 said:

This entire series is simply amazing. great work!!

I really appreciate that! Thank you!! ??

On 10/8/2018 at 1:23 AM, Bjort said:

Ohhhhhhh yeeeeaaaaah!!! What a wonderous payoff mate!  ???

And who knew that "pretty please with a most muscular on top" would have such a stunning result!? ?

'Spose a big side chest might get us some AJ nude posing and Noah worship action? ?

Haha! Never understimate the power of a most muscular. Especially if it comes with some cocky as fuck 'tude, a cheeky tongue out and some shiny, lime green posing trunks (AJ style)! The side chest got you this reply. Gimme a front lat spread and we'll see where that gets you. ?

• Like 2

On 10/8/2018 at 3:28 AM, Shawn1978 said:

What an orgasmic chapter! There's no other way to describe it!

Well now that Noah has given AJ an amazing blowjob, I think AJ should return the favor to Noah with a full blown muscle worship session, which Noah has wanted to do since he laid eyes on AJ. After all, muscle worship definitely can create the mood and certainly lead up to some hot sex!

This was a great first start. I can't wait fot the "I love you's" and the time they are ready to "make love" to each other for the first time. If it goes that far. I still remember that Noah is going back to University soon, so that's still something that both he and AJ will have to deal with and figure out where their relationship will go from there, should Noah decide to go back to University.

So one of the ways to end the story on a good note, is to leave it open-ended, meaning 'open for continuance" which would give you time to plan out how you would want it to continue. I remember, leaving my story open-ended, because I felt like I was running out of ideas where to take the story, but when I had some fresh ideas in my head, I continued it. 

of course, hopefully, there's more chapters to come before we get to the point where Noah has to decide whether or not to go back to Uni and where it leaves things between him and AJ.

I don't really want to give too much away so I'm not gonna say too much on this but I really love how much you're thinking about the story and all the things you think might happen!! ?

On 10/8/2018 at 5:59 AM, BrzNLA said:

WOW MATE! WOW!

I read this chapter twice and, on my opinion, it is fantastic! It was all that I had  imagined about their first meeting, but with so much more love and affection. Your descriptions of both of them and their first time it is on point. Even how they touch and worship each other left me breathless. ❤️?????

Amazing chapter! I’m not even going to ask for a new chapter, because I need time to recover from this one. Holy shit!!???????

I'm so glad you liked it, matie!! New chapter? Ooooh. Ermm. Well you know I don't like to keep you guys waiting *too* long!! ?

On 10/8/2018 at 6:42 AM, MuscleWorshipID said:

Finally......

Thanks a lot Mr. CJ.....

I wish there are more muscle worship sessions in the future. Just please continue this story. And It would be nice if you add conflict and climax.

Can't wait till AJ poses in front of Noah, in front of his face, wearing only his posing trunk.

PS: I love you even more since your very first Novel... ???

Bless you, mate!! You don't need to worry about the story not continuing. It's all done in draft form. Climax and everything! ?

On 10/8/2018 at 7:59 AM, Built22 said:

OMG 

WOW

this is so fucking good!!!

just read this great chapter

erotic and so sensual

i also hope theres more chapters before noah decides if hes going back to uni!!!

i dont care if they make love just more of the sameand a full blown worship session;)?

well done mate excellent job;)?

Awww, thanks mate! Well it's the still the middle of summer so uni is not mentioned for a little while! ?

On 10/8/2018 at 8:53 AM, just said:

Chapter twenty is incredible. MuscleAddict, you are an amazing story teller. Super excited for the next chapter and hopefully there are many chapters to come...

There is!! ?

• Like 2

On 10/8/2018 at 2:05 PM, DejimaStation said:

Thank you mate!

we finally got there and I’m so happy! I’m all hot and flustered too and I love it ? 

I also want to say how much I appreciate the fact that you spend so much time replying to the people commenting on your wonderful story. I’m surprised that you find the time to write lol! ?

Haha!! Well it helps that the whole thing is done save for a bit of editing and polishing, which in itself takes time - hence, why I was struggling a bit last week to get more posted. As for replying to comments - how could I not when people are leaving me so much amazing feedback? But no - part of what makes sharing stories on forums like this, or anywhere online, so enjoyable is (hopefully) getting feedback from others. I'm loving communicating with guys! ?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

HAHA!! Love that, mate! Really made me laugh!

Who says he does? He might just pop his shorts and hoodie back on and say, "Thanks Noah, mate. That was fun. Maybe see ya round Tesco's or Scorpio's sometime." ?

I really appreciate that! Thank you!! ??

Haha! Never understimate the power of a most muscular. Especially if it comes with some cocky as fuck 'tude, a cheeky tongue out and some shiny, lime green posing trunks (AJ style)! The side chest got you this reply. Gimme a front lat spread and we'll see where that gets you. ?

nooooooooooo

if aj just pops his gear back on and says see you around  i think there will be anarchy in this forum;)

• Like 2

I love this story so much. The balance between AJ & Noah is beautiful- the way they care for each other rather than the imbalance of power that we often see in stories featuring bodybuilders (though that can be exceptionally hot as well). Thank you for taking the time to create such a romantic, sweet, funny, sexy story.