AJ & Noah

muscleaddict

I think that because of the build up, this pay off was even better then anyone could imagine. Now I'm just interested to see how AJ is going to repay the favor ?.

• Like 5

Ohhhhhhh yeeeeaaaaah!!! What a wonderous payoff mate!  ???

And who knew that "pretty please with a most muscular on top" would have such a stunning result!? ?

'Spose a big side chest might get us some AJ nude posing and Noah worship action? ?

IMG_7661.PNG

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

What an orgasmic chapter! There's no other way to describe it!

Well now that Noah has given AJ an amazing blowjob, I think AJ should return the favor to Noah with a full blown muscle worship session, which Noah has wanted to do since he laid eyes on AJ. After all, muscle worship definitely can create the mood and certainly lead up to some hot sex!

This was a great first start. I can't wait fot the "I love you's" and the time they are ready to "make love" to each other for the first time. If it goes that far. I still remember that Noah is going back to University soon, so that's still something that both he and AJ will have to deal with and figure out where their relationship will go from there, should Noah decide to go back to University.

So one of the ways to end the story on a good note, is to leave it open-ended, meaning 'open for continuance" which would give you time to plan out how you would want it to continue. I remember, leaving my story open-ended, because I felt like I was running out of ideas where to take the story, but when I had some fresh ideas in my head, I continued it. 

of course, hopefully, there's more chapters to come before we get to the point where Noah has to decide whether or not to go back to Uni and where it leaves things between him and AJ.

• Like 6

WOW MATE! WOW!

I read this chapter twice and, on my opinion, it is fantastic! It was all that I had  imagined about their first meeting, but with so much more love and affection. Your descriptions of both of them and their first time it is on point. Even how they touch and worship each other left me breathless. ❤️?????

Amazing chapter! I’m not even going to ask for a new chapter, because I need time to recover from this one. Holy shit!!???????

• Like 3

Finally......

Thanks a lot Mr. CJ.....

I wish there are more muscle worship sessions in the future. Just please continue this story. And It would be nice if you add conflict and climax.

Can't wait till AJ poses in front of Noah, in front of his face, wearing only his posing trunk.

PS: I love you even more since your very first Novel... ???

• Like 3

OMG 

WOW

this is so fucking good!!!

just read this great chapter

erotic and so sensual

i also hope theres more chapters before noah decides if hes going back to uni!!!

i dont care if they make love just more of the sameand a full blown worship session;)?

well done mate excellent job;)?

• Like 2

Thank you mate!

we finally got there and I’m so happy! I’m all hot and flustered too and I love it ? 

I also want to say how much I appreciate the fact that you spend so much time replying to the people commenting on your wonderful story. I’m surprised that you find the time to write lol! ?