AJ & Noah

muscleaddict

4 hours ago, DejimaStation said:

Thanks again for another fantastic chapter! The continuation of this story is brilliant and the writing is first class as usual. I think it’s possible that it’s one of my favourite stories ever. I’m especially impressed by the way you’ve made the characters use of texting so integral to the story and realistic. I’m really glad we’ve reached truth time with the guys. I just love it mate!

Bless you, mate!! ? I really appreciate that! The texting was a no brainer really. If I was going for even more realism I should probably have replaced Facebook with Instagram or Twitter but maybe who ever writes the screenplay for the Netflix mini series can fix that! ?

1 hour ago, Austinevenson42 said:

Well I'm hoping we get at least 20 more chapters! I want to see their relationship and all the ups/downs that will come with it!

1 hour ago, Built22 said:

yes at least 20 more

it could be a never ending story....... 

Erm. Not *quite* 20 but you're not far off! ?

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, crushme99 said:

AJ and Noah, in their mid-80s, grey-haired and moving a little slower . . . but first in line every day to use the gym at Scorpio's Nursing Home.

?

Haha! Maybe every story can skip a decade so we see them growing older. And follow AJ's journey to becoming a 212 class competing pro bodybuilder. Maybe even the next James "Flex" Lewis? ?

• Like 4

I'm really speechless. I think I have never been more that emotionally invested in a story before. And that's a sign of your formidable storytelling skills. For me, this story pushes every damn button! And I mean it.

I think I have never been more excited for a chapter of your story. And it gave me so much more thank I hoped for.

So, thank you!

P.S. You bet I will read that chapter over and over again. Right now I cannot think of any way this story could get any better...

• Like 7