AJ & Noah

muscleaddict

Another Stunning chapter - there was nothing  to be nervous about posting it.  Wait, that's not entirely true - you may want to fear a lynch mob for another cliffhanger, lol.  At least you didn't stop mid-sentence.....

• Like 1

Thanks again for another fantastic chapter! The continuation of this story is brilliant and the writing is first class as usual. I think it’s possible that it’s one of my favourite stories ever. I’m especially impressed by the way you’ve made the characters use of texting so integral to the story and realistic. I’m really glad we’ve reached truth time with the guys. I just love it mate!

5 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

ARGH!! I'm just loving the experience of sharing this story. How about I make it a series? I'm thinking 7-10 AJ & Noah related stories?! ?

Well I'm hoping we get at least 20 more chapters! I want to see their relationship and all the ups/downs that will come with it!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Austinevenson42 said:

Well I'm hoping we get at least 20 more chapters! I want to see their relationship and all the ups/downs that will come with it!

yes at least 20 more

it could be a never ending story....... 

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Built22 said:

it could be a never ending story....... 

AJ and Noah, in their mid-80s, grey-haired and moving a little slower . . . but first in line every day to use the gym at Scorpio's Nursing Home.

?

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Shawn1978 said:

Amazing chapter, MuscleAddict!! And a very nice cliffhanger! A better one than I was expecting.

I can't begin to tell you just how much I've fallen in love with this story! As someone who has watched soap operas and movies over this very thing, I can clearly visualize the scenes in my head, as if they are playing out, as I'm reading the story. The sexual tension, the nervousness, the anxieties, and the feelings! I could feel everything that AJ and Noah were both feeling. Even though we don't have AJ's point of view in the writing, you can kind of pick up on how he's feeling.

And when it comes to being afraid to confess your feelings to someone you are not sure feels the same way, it's something all of us can relate to. We have all been there. Having feelings for someone and not being able to tell them.

And here are the questions. How will AJ react? Will he feel the same way about Noah that Noah does for him? How will AJ's parents react when AJ has to confess his true feelings for Noah? Will they approve or not? Where does this leave Eddie, who is clearly beginning to fall hard for Noah? Or is it now for AJ?

How come someone not fall in love, or even in lust, for someone as hot and as muscular as AJ?

I love that you write this story as a fictional love story, but with some realism to it as well, such as Little Denton, the setting, Scoprio's Gym as one of the location scenes, and last but not least, the way all the characters relate to each other! A story told, with real human emotions, is a story sold!

This would definitely be a hit as a Netflix series. Or maybe even an HBO series. The world needs more stories like this to be told. Gay youth, as well as adults who are unlucky at love, need this, so they can have hope to find love in their lives and have the courage to come out to their families and friends and be able to be themselves and do what makes them happy!

Can't wait for the next installments! This story rocks. And so do you, MuscleAddict! You're an amazing writer!

More amazing feedback!! Thank you so much @Shawn1978! Some genuinely touching words in there! Not to sound like a broken record but I honestly never expected this kind of feedback. It's all just been so amazing to see and read how much people have taken to this story. 

Just picking on a few points from your post. Some interested questions raised there about AJ and some of them are explored and answered. Others are not! But you *will* find out more about his feelings towards Noah and also more about his sexuality!

Not every story I write aims for realism, but it's definitely a preference of mine, and was certainly a goal for this story! Oh and a lot of the setting and places in this story are based on real places (even Scorpio's Gym - hehe)! I'm sure many writers do this!

Hey, if any HBO execs are reading - I'm open for talks! Hehe! But no - I completely agree that coming out stories are massively important, and there's been some brilliantly done ones already ("Love, Simon" comes to mind)! I think if I was going to have a go at writing something away from the muscle fiction genre, it would probably be something along the coming out/coming of age/boy meets boy genre. I guess not too dissimilar to this story, but without the most musculars and shiny posing trunks! :D

• Like 1

4 hours ago, anormorph said:

Another Stunning chapter - there was nothing  to be nervous about posting it.  Wait, that's not entirely true - you may want to fear a lynch mob for another cliffhanger, lol.  At least you didn't stop mid-sentence.....

Thank you @anormorph! ? Well you'll be happy to know not every chapter ends on a cliffhanger! Hehe. Though there's one particular one in a few chapters time which may frustrate a few people! ? And don't worry, I'd never actually end a post mid-sentance. Hmmm. Or wou-

• Like 1