AJ & Noah

muscleaddict

16 hours ago, Shawn1978 said:

Thank you, Love4muscles. I may continue it when I figure out how to pick up from where I left off. I have the ending already made up in my mind. It's just about getting there.

I remember having the biggest crush on Nick Lachwy and have often wondered how hot he would have looked with more massive muscles on him.

Now, on to more AJ and Noah!

I am sorry for the off-topic. I hope I didn't bother anyone. It is just that when I find something that makes me reading 98 chapters in a single say it is quite extraordinary... Let's wish our best to our Noah: I wish I had a muscle-bound boyfriend/husband...

Please, when you have time keep writing your story. I have to know how the trial will end and I want to know what happens to Jason, Nick and Sean: are they going to have a menage à trois? I am just joking. Thanks to you all to make me dream that one day I will find my person.

Best regards

On 5 October 2018 at 3:03 AM, TheOnceandFutureFreak said:

*screams into my pillow* Oh my god you're killing me man. I'm literally smiling at this story. Oh my goodness and I'm such a hopeless romantic too so this hits me from so many spots. Ughhhhhhhh. Yayyyyy. Booooo. I'm going through a lot of emotions LOL

Haha! LOVE that reaction! ? And this post in general!! Well you're not alone, mate cause Noah definitely goes through a fair range of emotions over the next few chapters, too! ?

On 5 October 2018 at 7:24 AM, Built22 said:

yes you sure are?

but then poetic licence for the author!!!??

maybe aj suggests meeting for a coffee to explain his actions from the other night??

You'll find out soon...

• Like 1

On 5 October 2018 at 3:16 AM, Shawn1978 said:

That is indeed my works. Thanks! Sorry MuscleAddict, I didn't mean to kind of pimp my story out, but I was just mentioning it as an example. It started out really messy when I first started it, until I spaced the text out in later chapters. I never did finish the story though. If you or anyone else wants to check it out, feel free. It was the first story I ever attempt to write to see if I had talent as a writer.

Absolutely not, mate - feel free to pimp away! Love4muscles' feedback has gotten me intrigued about the story! Will definitely check it out! ?

• Like 1

20 hours ago, DejimaStation said:

That was fantastic, it just keeps getting better! I love Noah’s nan ?

Thanks, matie! "Special friend" was something my own nan said! ?

On 5 October 2018 at 4:47 AM, mario2007 said:

That chapter was a total tease! You're a genius.

Hmmm. I feel like I could be a BIGGER tease though! Maybe I'll end the next post mid-sentence. "My heart skipped a beat. Because AJ Jones was leaning towards me. And then he took his hand and put it in on my- TO BE CONTINUED"! ?

• Like 3

I really loved the first part of chapter 19. I can’t wait to read what you come up with next mate. I have my own version of part two, but I want to see what you come up with. It is your story and vision

By the way, a small suggestion, if you really want to tease the hell of us, you should end the chapter “My heart skipped a beat. Because AJ Jones was leaning towards me.”

THAT would be a major tease ???????

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, BrzNLA said:

I really loved the first part of chapter 19. I can’t wait to read what you come up with next mate. I have my own version of part two, but I want to see what you come up with. It is your story and vision

By the way, a small suggestion, if you really want to tease the hell of us, you should end the chapter “My heart skipped a beat. Because AJ Jones was leaning towards me.”

THAT would be a major tease ???????

Hehe! Like it, mate! Maybe we can add an "and..." on to the end of that. See you're just encouraging me to actually do it now! ? 

Id actually love to hear what youd like to see happen in the rest of the chapter! Although it might make me worried that what *does* actually happen might be a let down!! Feel free to send me a private message if you don't wanna post it here. 

• Like 2

Holy Shit Mate! What an awesome chapter and the cliffhanger is fantastic! Aarghh, it is gonna be torture to have to wait for the next chapter, but I know it is gonna be worth it. ?????

About my version, it would have been some confrontation, teasing and I would have ended with Noah hands on AJ biceps, because AJ did another Most Muscular on his face to shut up Noah’s babbling.

I like your version of the chapter so much more!????

• Like 2