AJ & Noah

muscleaddict

1 hour ago, Ozymandias said:

Another fabulous addition - greatly communicating the "please reply" phase and then the dejection when it all seems to have slipped away. 

And, of course, your signature gutting cliffhanger! Already buzzing for 19 Pt 2! ?

23 minutes ago, Built22 said:

hhhmmmm

becoming your signature these cliffhangers;)

aaaaaaahhhgghghhhhhrrrrrrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhhh damn you?

love it though .... anticipating  _19 pt 2 ;)

Hmmm. Just what IS that message from AJ gonna say?! ?

Ok I'm milking it now! I'll stop! ?

• Like 2

Hey, I am in love with your works. In just 2 days I have devoured your story on Nifty [https://www.nifty.org/nifty/gay/celebrity/boy-bands/my-everything/my-everything-98]. Are you planning to continuing it?

Thanks a lot.

6 minutes ago, LOve4muscles said:

Hey, I am in love with your works. In just 2 days I have devoured your story on Nifty [https://www.nifty.org/nifty/gay/celebrity/boy-bands/my-everything/my-everything-98]. Are you planning to continuing it?

Thanks a lot.

That's not mine, mate! Looks like the story @Shawn1978 wrote that he was referencing in his post the other day.

*screams into my pillow* Oh my god you're killing me man. I'm literally smiling at this story. Oh my goodness and I'm such a hopeless romantic too so this hits me from so many spots. Ughhhhhhhh. Yayyyyy. Booooo. I'm going through a lot of emotions LOL

• Like 1

4 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

That's not mine, mate! Looks like the story @Shawn1978 wrote that he was referencing in his post the other day.

That is indeed my works. Thanks! Sorry MuscleAddict, I didn't mean to kind of pimp my story out, but I was just mentioning it as an example. It started out really messy when I first started it, until I spaced the text out in later chapters. I never did finish the story though. If you or anyone else wants to check it out, feel free. It was the first story I ever attempt to write to see if I had talent as a writer.

4 hours ago, LOve4muscles said:

Thanks a lot.

Thank you, Love4muscles. I may continue it when I figure out how to pick up from where I left off. I have the ending already made up in my mind. It's just about getting there.

I remember having the biggest crush on Nick Lachwy and have often wondered how hot he would have looked with more massive muscles on him.

Now, on to more AJ and Noah!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

Hmmm. Just what IS that message from AJ gonna say?! ?

Ok I'm milking it now! I'll stop! ?

yes you sure are?

but then poetic licence for the author!!!??

maybe aj suggests meeting for a coffee to explain his actions from the other night??

• Like 2