AJ & Noah

muscleaddict

On 9/29/2018 at 2:14 PM, MuscleWorshipID said:

Holy f-ing crab....

This story is utterly next level from any other muscle worship stories...

Not just sex, but drama, romance, comedy, etc. I can imagine every scenes...

Exactly! My first story I ever wrote was on the Nifty website titled "My Everything" and I wrote it very much like how MuscleAddict is writing this on. My story was a love story, and wasn't just about sex. and all those years of watching soap operas, I wrote it very much like it, with romance, as well as drama and angst. Basically, making a story with elements in it that people can relate to.

It's the same with AJ and Noah. Stories like this are what draws people in and when you know how to end it on a good note, or say a cliffhanger, you leave the readers asking "Well, now what?" So, we're forced to continue on to find out. One of my favorite questions and quotes to put down after ending a chapter was.

"What happens next? Oh, if you only knew!"

Well this story, AJ and Noah" is so much more than a muscle worship story! It's a love story in the making, which just includes the muscle worship fetish. I can relate to this story because I"ve crushed on many muscle guys in my day, but I've never been lucky enough to have a muscular  guy or even a bodybuilder as a best friend. Much less a lover. Never been that lucky. There are no gorgeous AJ or Noah types in my conservative small town home.

Great work on this latest chapter, MuscleAddict! Keep it up!

• Like 4

On ‎9‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 7:03 AM, Built22 said:

i think he would you know

Shhhhhh...don't encourage our author to go all George Martin on us!  Next thing you know someone's head will be on a spike!!!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, DejimaStation said:

Really loving this story, it’s amazing. So real and so genuinely sweet.

found this and had to share lol 

739D9915-2157-4379-8D1E-96E77DE14408.thumb.jpeg.d08f6ae0ebf829ca7c6d70a0c9628293.jpeg

OMG I love it! Haha!! Looks like something AJ would buy Noah for his birthday and Noah would love it but would be slightly embarrased and shy about wearing it out in public! I'm sure with a bit of encouragment from AJ he'd do it though. ?

Oh and thanks for the kind words about the story, matie! Lots more to come! ?

• Like 1

On 1 October 2018 at 4:57 PM, Shawn1978 said:

Exactly! My first story I ever wrote was on the Nifty website titled "My Everything" and I wrote it very much like how MuscleAddict is writing this on. My story was a love story, and wasn't just about sex. and all those years of watching soap operas, I wrote it very much like it, with romance, as well as drama and angst. Basically, making a story with elements in it that people can relate to.

It's the same with AJ and Noah. Stories like this are what draws people in and when you know how to end it on a good note, or say a cliffhanger, you leave the readers asking "Well, now what?" So, we're forced to continue on to find out. One of my favorite questions and quotes to put down after ending a chapter was.

"What happens next? Oh, if you only knew!"

Well this story, AJ and Noah" is so much more than a muscle worship story! It's a love story in the making, which just includes the muscle worship fetish. I can relate to this story because I"ve crushed on many muscle guys in my day, but I've never been lucky enough to have a muscular  guy or even a bodybuilder as a best friend. Much less a lover. Never been that lucky. There are no gorgeous AJ or Noah types in my conservative small town home.

Great work on this latest chapter, MuscleAddict! Keep it up!

Thank you for the continuing fantastic feedback, matie! With this story, I was really ready to write something different and also something a bit more ambitious I guess. Hence why I was a little uncertain whether people would like it, or whether people would think that what I was writing was actually any good! I imagined people reading the interactions between Noah and his mum, and his dates with Eddie and thinking, "What's this shit?! Where's the posing and the muscle worship?!" Maybe some people actually did think that, but just didn't comment (hehe)! 

Some of the chapters deliberately ended on a cliffhanger, though with some of them it just felt like a good place to end a chapter! I'm thinking it'd be really fun to write a story where every single chapter ended that way! It would some take some planning though I think! :D

Oh and I'd love to take a look at that story, mate! Is it still online anywhere?

31 minutes ago, Ozymandias said:

About that... ?

3 minutes ago, Built22 said:

no new chapters

muscleaddicts really teasing us;)

Sorry, guys!! I still need to go over the next chapter! :(