AJ & Noah

muscleaddict

maybe a future chapter aj could weigh himself in front of noah then ask noah to measure all his muscles? 

damn that would be so hot!!

but wait we dont know whats in all the drunken messages to noah after he storms off,

damn it!!!;)?

love this sooo much???

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Ozymandias said:

And then Noah leans in, supporting himself on AJ's pecshelf, while AJ's arms close around him, and they kiss?

How big is AJ again? I remember him being 5'10" but can't recall whether a weight or anything has been confirmed yet...

Kiss?? What do you mean? AJ's straight! ?

Erm...height wise he's about 5'7 (perfect for the 212 class), Noah's about 5'11/6ft. I haven't really mentioned weight, but obviously he competes and does well in regional comps.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Built22 said:

maybe a future chapter aj could weigh himself in front of noah then ask noah to measure all his muscles? 

damn that would be so hot!!

but wait we dont know whats in all the drunken messages to noah after he storms off,

damn it!!!;)?

love this sooo much???

Plot twist: AJ actually fancies Eddie and was gutted to see him kissing Noah! ?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, muscleaddict said:

Plot twist: AJ actually fancies Eddie and was gutted to see him kissing Noah! ?

? what 

that would break noahs heart

but then noahs going to be going back to uni ......

omg?

• Like 1

aj, 5’7 and built like an absolute brick house!!!

so plot twist aj fancies eddie!!

but not before he and noah get to see “more” of each other before noah returns to uni.... and then aj turns his attentions to eddie!!! ???

;) aj is straight? lol yea 

as straight as the next guy;)?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

SO much more... ??

HAHA!! Well you know I love a bodybuilder in a cute/geeky pair of specs! Maybe the film version of AJ could wear them! Unless I add it into a future chapter of the story. Hmmm. AJ opens the door and Noah almost faints, because AJ's not only looking as gorgeous as he always does in his bright red Scorpio's Gym hoodie...he's also got a pair of cute/geeky specs perched on his cute button nose! And when Noah says, "I didn't know you wore glasses," AJ's goes, "Oh shit!", blushes and quickly whips them off.

nice...but i was thinking more AJ needs advice on his posing......he whips his top off.....can't find his posers......slips some specs on to rummage through his bag........you can write the end! lol

• Like 2

7 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

Hmmm. But if Noah hadn't kissed Eddie then AJ wouldn't have gotten upset and sent whatever drunken messages he's about to send. And everything that happens after *that* may never have happened!! ??

I assumed this would be the case, and I'm perfectly okay with that in the end, I just don't like seeing AJ upset haha.

• Like 2