AJ & Noah

muscleaddict

Uhhh, he just had to get drunk and kiss Eddie............................................................(forces self to stop adding more angry periods). Yet, this will most likely result in positive consequences, so it is a blessing in disguise despite how crazy the situation makes me. Also, obviously love the story, my reactions are in story!

• Like 4

14 hours ago, BrzNLA said:

OMG! This is one awesome chapter MuscleAddict. I love everything about it, from beginning to end. I’m not surprised that you ended the chapter that way because when there is alcohol involved, usually drama happens. Epic and super awesome moment with AJ finally doing the Most Muscular in the gay pub.

Thanks for this chapter Mate and I can’t wait for Nineteen! ?????

PS: How there’s not a Most Muscular emoji?????

Thank you for the great feedback as usual, mate!! ? This one was a really fun chapter to write. I fear some readers may have seen the most muscular coming though...hehe! And there *definitely* should be a most muscular emoji! Grrrrr!! Hehe! I'm still waiting for a little posing trunk one with different colour choices! ?

• Like 3

14 hours ago, MuscleWorshipID said:

Holy f-ing crab....

This story is utterly next level from any other muscle worship stories...

Not just sex, but drama, romance, comedy, etc. I can imagine every scenes...

Thank you for this lovely feedback @MuscleWorshipID! I really appreciate it! ? Most of my stories have a bit of comedy in them and I've dabbled a little with romantic stuff before, but never to this degree or with a story of this size. I guess this is my first "proper" love story! 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, that1979guy said:

MOOOOORRRRREEEE!!!!!

I need more! Pleeeeeeease????

Ugh, fine. I’ll wait. But I’m not happy about it. 

11 hours ago, Bjort said:

Oh daaaaaaamn!!! I am so hooked on your muscle page turner!  Checking multiple times a day for more. For pity’s sake take care to keep on muscle trucking dude! ?

5 hours ago, mario2007 said:

Triple DAMN! Waiting....waiting....chapter 19....waiting....waiting....is it here yet?!

Another AWESOME chapter.

Haha!! No pressure there then, lads!! ? I do need to go over chapter 19. Hopefully it will be worth the wait (he says)! ?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Austinevenson42 said:

Uhhh, he just had to get drunk and kiss Eddie............................................................(forces self to stop adding more angry periods). Yet, this will most likely result in positive consequences, so it is a blessing in disguise despite how crazy the situation makes me. Also, obviously love the story, my reactions are in story!

Hmmm. But if Noah hadn't kissed Eddie then AJ wouldn't have gotten upset and sent whatever drunken messages he's about to send. And everything that happens after *that* may never have happened!! ??

• Like 2