AJ & Noah

muscleaddict

Eighteen

“I suppose he’s told you all about this mystery person he keeps on going off to see?” my mum asked Naomi as were heading out the front door.

“And who came to pick him up the other day in a car!” she continued.

ARGGHH!!

“He won’t tell me anything, Naomi! I bet you don’t keep secrets from your mother!”

“BYE, mum!” I dramatically said, pushing a giggling Naomi out the door.

“For fuck’s sake!” I said as we walked away from my house and made our way to the Little Denton train station.

Naomi laughed. “I love your mum! At least she’s cool with talking about that kind of stuff with you. My mum would never ask me about girls!”

“Ugh! Wanna swap mums?”

I hadn’t heard from AJ since he’d suggested coming to meet us for a drink the day before. All day I had been wondering whether he’d message me and bring up the subject again. Something I was nervous at the prospect of happening. Because, while a part of me had really wanted to hear from him, for the first time ever, another part had hoped that I wouldn’t.

When it had got to the evening, I assumed that AJ had either changed his mind about the idea, or that his friends weren’t keen on coming to a gay pub. I wasn’t sure whether I was more disappointed or relieved. What me and AJ had was so special, but it felt like it only existed in Facebook messages, Scorpio’s Gym, his car and his bedroom. We’d created our own little world and those were the spaces it existed in. For AJ to come to a gay pub, to meet my other friends, it felt like it would throw everything off balance. What would he be like in front of Naomi and Eddie? What would I be like? I’d have to create this whole new version of myself, which lay somewhere in between the person I was with Naomi and Eddie, and the person I was with AJ.

As I knew they would, Eddie and Naomi got on brilliantly. We were in the bar Eddie and I had been to previously with the two for one cocktails deal. Certain that I wouldn’t hear from him, I had taken my mind off AJ. And then my phone vibrated and all of that changed. Before I even looked at my phone I just knew it was a message from him.

“Cookie Monster! We’re coming to meet you. Where you at?”

Oh fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck. I went into a slight panic. I considered ignoring him. Switching off my phone. Because AJ didn’t belong in this world. Because if me, AJ, Eddie and Naomi were ever in the same room the universe would surely implode.

“Is that him?” Naomi asked me. She had this sly grin on her face. I bit my lip and nodded anxiously.

“What’s up?” Eddie asked as he returned with drinks. Naomi’s grin widened. She was loving this.

“Erm … our friend from school says he wants to come and meet us,” I told Eddie.

Our friend from school! Naomi was never friends with AJ.

“Ahhh, cool!” Eddie replied.

“Erm … yeah. Well, it’s that personal trainer guy. Remember the guy I showed you a picture of?”

Eddie suddenly looked excited. “The hot, huge bodybuilder guy?”

Oh fuck.

“Yeah!” I sheepishly replied. I blushed slightly at hearing Eddie describe AJ in such a manner, but I also felt an undeniable rush.

“I thought you only saw him that once?” Eddie said curiously.

Oh God.

“Ummm … no, I see him quite a bit,” I replied, suddenly feeling both nervous, and oddly guilty. “He works at the gym!” I explained. It was the truth after all. Even if it wasn’t exactly why or where I saw him.

AJ took a ridiculously long time to arrive. Which was fucking torturous. My stomach was in knots and I was drinking at a faster pace than usual.

“Oh my God! Is that him?” Naomi suddenly exclaimed.

I turned around, and sure enough, there was AJ Jones, looking bigger and more gorgeous than he ever had. Fuck. His arms were bulging out of a tight, white t-shirt and his absurdly thick legs were squeezed into a pair of light blue jeans that were so tight they looked like they were painted on. Suddenly, all of the nerves seemed to evaporate, and I was filled with this incredible warmth. Because AJ was here. And wherever here was didn’t matter. Even just seeing him again made me feel ridiculously happy.

I had wondered whether he might feel uncomfortable or awkward walking into a gay pub. He clearly didn’t. In fact, he looked so extraordinarily confident as he walked towards us. And fucking HELL did he look gorgeous. He was more tanned than he had been the other night. His hair was preened to perfection. His tits were bursting through his t-shirt. And those arms. Those enormous fucking arms! It was so surreal to see him in the setting of a gay pub. He looked like a fucking cartoon.

Naomi and Eddie seemed shocked at the sight of him. But it was a good shocked. I actual fucking loved the expressions on their faces. And the fact that AJ had caused them. But it wasn’t just my friends who were reacting to his entrance. It felt like the whole pub was looking at the huge, gorgeous bodybuilder who’d just practically strutted into the pub with a perfectly regular sized, and rather nonchalant looking mate.

I couldn’t stop smiling as AJ joined our group. “You remember Naomi?” I said to him. What happened next completely surprised me. AJ put his arm around Naomi and kissed her on the cheek like they were old friends, even though they never had been at school.

“And this is Eddie!”

And then I was even more surprised, because AJ greeted Eddie in the exact same way. He amusingly responded with an excited and flustered, “Oooh!” that the hot, gorgeous bodybuilder had kissed him. It was absurd, but I felt instantly jealous of Eddie. Interestingly enough, AJ didn’t greet me in the same way. I didn’t get so much as a tap on the shoulder.

“Sorry, we went to another pub first!” AJ explained, after he introduced us to his mate as Nathan. “Drinks?” he asked, addressing the group. As he and Nathan went to the bar, I watched a dozen heads turn. People were excitedly whispering and unashamedly staring as AJ waddled through the crowd. I really loved the fact that he was causing such a stir.

“He is HUGE!” Eddie exclaimed. Naomi just shot me an amused, knowing smirk.

AJ and Nathan came back with a round, then disappeared and quickly came back with a round of shots on top of that. “SHOTS!” he exclaimed, to which Naomi looked especially pleased. I couldn’t believe how confident AJ was. I mean, he was always confident, but never like this. He was more animated too. Whether it was the alcohol or being in the setting of a bar I wasn’t sure. Whatever it was, though, it was like AJ cranked up to ten. It clearly rubbed off too, as Naomi and Eddie seemed to become more lively too in his presence.

“I LOVE HIM!” Naomi exclaimed to me not long after.

As much as I was enjoying seeing my friends fall in love with AJ, as we all stood around and chatted in a group, I started to crave a bit of one on one time with him. It might sound selfish, but watching him stood in the middle of Eddie and Naomi, a part of me just wanted to take him off somewhere so it could just be the two of us like it normally was.

Soon after, he ended up reshuffling so he was stood next time. It was like he’d read my mind.

“And why aren’t you wearing your Scorpio’s hoodie?” he leaned in and teasingly said to me. I grinned and playfully rolled my eyes. God. I would have done anything to have kissed him in that moment. Sexy AJ and his bulging biceps and ridiculous chest. Gorgeous AJ and his cute little button nose and heart melting grin.

“I wasn’t sure if you were gonna come! So how’s your first gay pub?”

“It’s cool!” he said. “Haven’t been mobbed yet though!”

I laughed. “You’re getting loads of attention!”

He playfully shook his head. “Ugh! I know! I hate it!” And then he wiggled his eyebrows up and down and gave me the most gorgeous and mischievous grin.

“Naomi, I hope you’re prepared!” AJ exclaimed. “Because Noah’s gonna be a huge, shredded muscle freak soon!”

Oh my fucking GOD!

I shook my head and grinned, while blushing slightly.

“His arms definitely look bigger!” an amused Naomi said.

“They’ll be TWICE as big as that when we’re done! I’ve been teaching him all the bodybuilding lingo! And we’ve picked out a nickname for him!”

Naomi nodded and shot me a sly, knowing look. My cheeks were burning. I wanted the ground to swallow me whole.

“The Cookie Monster!” AJ exclaimed. “GRRRR!!”

I felt so incredibly sheepish, but I couldn’t help smiling. AJ was letting Naomi in on the little world we’d created, and I knew exactly what was going through her mind. How much I loved it. Whatever I had with AJ. And how much I clearly liked him.

“And what does your mum think about all of this, Noah?” Naomi teased. I groaned in response.

“I need to see your mum!” AJ excitedly exclaimed. “She’s such a legend!”

“NO! That is NOT happening!” I said.

“Why?” AJ said.

“Because she’ll embarrass the fuck out of me!”

“What if I just popped round to your house one day without telling you?”

“You better NOT!” I exclaimed.

AJ playfully shook his head and turned to Naomi. “Honestly! I buy him a hoodie and he won’t even let me talk to his mum!”

The statement completely knocked me for six. Wait, AJ bought me the hoodie? What the fuck?! Maybe it was a slip of the tongue, but Naomi was looking at me wide eyed.

AJ didn’t seem to register what he’d said and we carried in as normal. When he disappeared to the toilets shortly after, Naomi broached the subject. “He bought you a hoodie?!” she asked. I was so confused. My mind was racing.

“It’s just a hoodie from the gym. He said he’d managed to get it for me ‘cause he knows the owners!” I explained. “They do have a shop there though!” Naomi raised one eyebrow, and had this suspicious look on her face.

“Hmmm. I dunno!” she replied. “He, just … seems to like you! It feels like there’s something going on between you two!”

FUCK!

“Did you notice how he hugged and kissed you and Eddie but not me?” I asked Naomi.

“Yeah,” she replied. “But you probably wouldn’t do that if you liked someone, would you? It would mean too much to just do it that casually!”

My stomach was doing somersaults. Was Naomi right? Could the thing I’d been thinking since the leg incident actually be true? Fuck, fuck, FUCK.

AJ came back to the group. “Noah, come with me for two minutes. I just wanna show you something!”

I looked at him with a confused look. “What?!” I asked.

“Just come with me!” he demanded.

What the fuck?! I followed AJ, excited but confused. It was such a fucking rush following him through the bar. So many heads turned at the huge, cute muscle bull bulging out of his tight, white t-shirt. The same huge, cute muscle bull who was with me.

AJ led me into the empty men’s bathroom. He peeped round the door to check no one was coming. I had no idea what was going on. “I’ve just got something to show you on my phone!” he said, standing about a foot away from me.

He looked down and his hand slipped towards one of his jean pockets, but in one swift movement, he bought both of his arms up to his shoulders, looked at me with the most manic grin, and then bought both of his arms down into a most muscular pose, with a loud, grizzly, “YEEESSS!”

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!

I didn’t know where to look. Or what to do. I was frozen to the spot. As he’d teased two nights before, in the middle of the toilets of a gay pub, AJ had just surprised me by squeezing a crab most muscular pose right in my fucking face when I had least expected it! An actual bodybuilder, right in front of me, posing just for me, in the cheekiest and horniest way imaginable.

“Your face!” he said, giggling. I must have looked horrified because AJ suddenly looked concerned. “Noah, are you OK?”

I shook my head. “Ummm … yeah!” I said, trying to regain composure. “You just scared the shit out of me!” It was true. He had scared me. But scared wasn’t the only thing I was feeling. Shock. Amazement. An overwhelming desire for AJ to crank out another pose in my face with that crazy, manic grin and outrageously cocky sound he’d made and to see his muscles bulging under and around the fabric of his t-shirt. FUCKING HELL!!

I finally relaxed my face. “You’re a fucking nutter!” I managed to say.

AJ giggled. “Told you I’d do it when you least expected it!” he said with a mischievous, proud grin.

He clearly loved the fact that he’d made good on his promise and pulled off his outrageously cheeky stunt. Still flustered, I grinned at him back. Because I’d loved it too. So, so fucking much. Amazingly, standing so close together, looking at each other and smiling, sharing a moment, it felt like something was happening again. Time seemed to slow down. The butterflies were going crazy. And I wanted to kiss me so badly it felt like I was going to explode.

Two guys came into the toilets and broke the tension. They both clocked AJ straight away. “My God! Your arms are HUGE!” one of them exclaimed, with absolutely no inhibition. I could tell he was a bit of a character. Loud and animated and a little camp. And probably a little bit drunk too.

AJ laughed and flashed him a warm, friendly grin. “Can I ask you a question?” the guy said. “How often do you go the gym?” Fuck, I loved it. Just seeing AJ getting attention and people reacting to his muscles.

AJ shook his head. “Never been to the gym before in my life, mate!” he replied, with a straight face.

The guy laughed. “Can I have a feel?”

Oh. My. Fucking. GOD!

“Sure!” AJ replied, his mouth curling into an excitable grin and his whole face lighting up.

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?!

I felt like I had slipped into an alternative reality as AJ stuck his arm out and curled his fist into a flex and an insane ball of bicep muscle, bigger than I ever would have expected, exploded off his upper arm, and this incredibly lucky stranger before us place a hand around the bulging muscle and gripped it tight.

There were so many emotions running through my mind at that moment. Amazed and aroused at seeing AJ’s flexed bicep. Dumbfounded that this stranger had been so bold and brazen as to ask if he could feel his muscles. Impressed at how casual AJ had obliged. Aroused at how he seemed to be loving the attention, and having his muscles felt. And an almost insane jealousy and envy that this complete stranger had walked into the bathroom, and two seconds later was doing the thing I had longed to do since purchasing my very first muscle magazine; feeling the flexed bicep of a genuine, competitive bodybuilder.

The stranger’s face fell open in shock and his eyes were transfixed on the flexed bicep underneath his fingers. “Fucking HELL!” he exclaimed.

AJ’s grin grew wider in response and then I felt a sudden, strong pang of nerves when AJ briefly glanced in my direction and locked eyes with me. And I knew exactly why. I was terrified of the thought of him being able to read my expression in that moment. Which I’m sure he did, because his smile faded and he was suddenly looking at me with a serious expression, followed by a sheepish little smile. Like he knew what I was thinking. Fuck. It felt like another little shared moment. My stomach twisted and he quickly looked back at the guy feeling his bicep.

A thought suddenly flashed in my head. More of an image, of AJ turning to me and saying, “OK, Noah, your turn next!” I wanted it so badly. I wanted to feel that muscle. I wanted to touch AJ in an intimate way. But at the same I didn’t. Because I was terrified of what my response would be, and what my expression would give away, if it hadn’t already.

“That is bonkers!” the stranger said, releasing his grip on AJ’s bicep. They exchanged names and gave each other a little hug, then me and AJ exchanged knowing, amused smirks at what had happened as we walked out of the toilets.

“Guys here are so friendly! I might have to come here again!” he said, as we walked back to the group. Meanwhile my head was still spinning at what I’d just witnessed.

“I’ve just been felt up in the toilets!” AJ outrageously announced to everyone as we returned to our friends.

“I’m not surprised!” Eddie exclaimed.

“OK, there’s a guy over there,” Naomi said. “And I’m pretty sure it’s Reece Miller!”

My stomach lurched.

“Oh no! Really?!” I asked.

“FUCK! OFF!” AJ replied, spinning his head around to where Naomi was looking. But while I was nervous at the prospect of seeing my ex best friend from school who’d outed me to everyone in Year 11, for the first time in years, AJ seemed excited.

I looked to where Naomi was directing my attention to, and sure enough, it was Reece. My stomach twisted at the sight of him.

“Who’s Reece Miller?” Eddie asked.

“A little fucking PRICK!” AJ exclaimed. My heart fluttered. I loved how much AJ hated Reece.

“My ex best friend from school. I told him I was gay and he told the whole school!”

“What?!” Eddie exclaimed.

“Why’s he so orange?” Naomi asked.

“Think he’d be surprised to see us together?” AJ asked mischievously. I smirked in response.

“Noah, come on!” AJ said, signalling for me to follow him.

“What?!”

“We’re just gonna have a little chat with him!” AJ said, firmly.

“NO WAY!” I exclaimed.

“Come ON!” he said forcefully. Fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck! I couldn’t not go. Even though I was nervous as hell. But I had to admit, I was kind of excited too. I had no idea what AJ was about to do. So I followed him towards my ex best friend.

“Reece Miller!” AJ said in an animated, overly friendly fashion as we closed in on him. Reece and the guy he was with looked surprised at the. Reece and the guy he was with looked shocked at the sight of AJ. “AJ Jones from school!” AJ said.

Reece didn’t seem particularly impressed with the fact that AJ had morphed into a muscle bull. He briefly gave him a quick, fake smile, before it faded and a brief look of judgement and disdain fell on Reece’s face, which he failed to mask. Almost like he was looking down on AJ. I felt a sharp pang of hatred towards him in that moment. How fucking dare he look at AJ at that way?

“You remember Noah?” AJ asked. Reece looked at me. He nodded and his mouth curled into smile. I couldn’t help noticing there was a sly, smugness about it though. Like he still got a kick out of what he'd done to me at school.

“Yeah! Of course!” Reece said. “This is David!” he said, signalling to the guy standing next to him. On first impressions, David seemed nice enough. Way too nice to be hanging out with a little bitch like Reece.

“Weren’t you two best friends at one point?” AJ asked. Oh God! I suddenly felt nervous. Reece looked surprised at the question and gave a slightly awkward, forced smile.

“Yeah, you were. I remember!” AJ continued. “Didn’t Noah confide in you that he was gay and then you went behind his back and told everyone at school?”

OH MY GOD! I was shocked. Everything suddenly felt really awkward. Reece and his mate were speechless. Reece’s mouth actually hung open for a little while.

AJ then turned to David and put his hand on his shoulder. “Yeah! Your boyfriend’s a fucking PRICK, mate!” And then he confidently and casually strode off, with me in tow, leaving an embarrassed and clearly outraged Reece behind.

My heart was bursting in my chest. Fuck. I’d loved what AJ had done so much. It had been so fucking slick and smooth, and he’d been so confident and ballsy. But it wasn’t just the way he’d done it, but the fact that it had all been for me. It felt like I had my very own hero. A knight in shining armour. Or should that be a knight in shining posing trunks?

I’d never felt that Reece had gotten his comeuppance for what he did to me. Sure, I’d confronted him and shouted at him. My mum had stormed round his house, too and shouted at his mum. But nothing had ever really happened after that. I’d never gotten the impression that he’d ever felt particularly guilty for outing me and causing me months of hassle at school, either. He definitely hadn’t shown any sort of remorse. And now he’d been exposed and humiliated in front of either a boyfriend, friend or date by the hottest guy, probably to ever set foot inside the bar. I couldn’t help thinking how much my mum would love to hear about how AJ had humiliated him, too.

“That was fucking AWESOME!” I said to AJ as we walked back to the group. He turned around and flashed me one of this warm, gorgeous, coy grins. And in that moment, my feelings for him felt bigger than ever.

“AJ’s a bit of a character!” Eddie said to me when AJ and Naomi went to get another round of drinks. “Yeah. Just a bit!” I said, grinning.

“And you were right. He is pretty hot!”

Oh God. I suddenly felt nervous. I had completely forgotten that I’d described AJ that way, back on my second date with Eddie after my personal training session with AJ, before we’d really started to get to know each other again, before all the cute, funny Facebook messages, the trips to Scorpio’s and the nights in at his.

I nervously smiled at Eddie, trying to play it cool. If only he knew how I really felt. AJ and Naomi came back shortly afterwards with another round of shots. I remember looking at the two of them in that moment, getting on so well and feeling this incredible sense of warmth towards them both. My best friend Naomi and my old slash new friend AJ. Both so incredibly special to me. I couldn’t think of any two people I would have rather been with in that moment.

Up until that point it had been such an awesome night. AJ joining us and completely making the evening what it was. Him and Naomi getting on so well. The way he’d confronted Reece Miller. The most muscular he’d squeezed in my face in the toilets (FUCK!) and the lucky stranger who’d felt one of his flexed biceps shortly afterwards.

I never would have predicted how that night would end. You could probably argue that it didn’t really end that well, but I’m not sure that’s entirely true. But that particular round of shots seemed to be something of a turning point. Things got extremely hazy from that point on, but I’m sure that most of the next half an hour or so I spent mostly talking to Eddie.

Naomi was there for some of it, but there were definite periods where she wasn’t. The same went for AJ. What I do remember is this. That at some point, AJ turned from the fun loving, happy, outgoing life of the party into something else entirely. I remember him looking, not so pissed off, more upset about something. And I didn’t know what. I remember this overwhelming feeling of concern. And asking his friend Nathan if AJ was okay and him telling me that AJ had just had a lot to drink.

And then I remember Eddie telling me that he’d had fun the Friday before when we’d gone for Chinese and ended up back at his, and not long after he kissed me. Then I remember going to the toilets shortly afterwards and suddenly having a pang of worry for AJ in my stomach and thinking that I really wanted to find him. Things were more clear after that. Like my worry for AJ sobered me up a little. Or maybe it was what happened next.

On the walk back to the group, Naomi approached me and what she said made my heart drop.

“AJ’s gone!”

“What?! Why?”

“He didn’t say goodbye to anyone,” she explained. “He just kinda stormed out. He looked … pissed off. More upset actually!”

Fuck! A dozen questions were racing through my mind. Had I done something wrong? Why had he left without saying goodbye? Was he okay? Why was he was so upset? And then I had a sudden, strong urge to run after him.

His friend, Nathan, then approached us with his phone in his hand, shaking his head. “He’s just text me. He’s on his way back to the station!” he said, rolling his eyes.

“Is he OK?” I asked concerned.

Nathan shrugged. “Yeah. He’s wasted! He’ll be fine. He gets like this sometimes!” he said casually. I couldn’t help noticing how little Nathan seemed concerned about AJ. Meanwhile, I was barely able to breathe from worry. “I’d better go after him. See you, guys!”

“Yeah. See ya, mate!” I replied. “Oh, Happy Birthday by the way!”

Nathan furrowed his eyebrows. “It’s not my birthday!” he said.

“Oh!” I said sheepishly. It was a weird, awkward moment, but there were bigger things going on, and Nathan had to rush after AJ. I was sure AJ had said it was his mate’s birthday and that’s why he was coming into town. He had said it. Unless he’d ditched some other mates to come and meet us?

I text AJ. A series of frantic messages that I may have had second thoughts about sending had I not been drinking shots all evening.  

“Are you OK?”

“How come you just left? Naomi said you looked upset?”

“Just let me know you’re alright!”

But I didn’t get an response. “Maybe he just realised he was really drunk and had to leave?” I reasoned with Naomi.

She was shaking her head and looking at me with a smug grin.

“What?” I asked.

“It was because of you!” Naomi said to me.

“What?! WHY?! What do you mean?!” I asked, anxiously.

“Weren’t you kissing Eddie?”

Fuck! My heart started to pound. No. Surely that wasn’t it? What the fuck?!

“Why would that bother him?” I asked her. But I think I already knew the answer.

And Naomi looked at me again, excited with one eyebrow raised. And I felt excited too, because maybe she was right, again. “There’s something going on with you two! The way he talks to you.”

Fuck.

“The way he looks at you!”

Fuck, fuck, FUCK!

I can’t describe the buzz I was feeling at that moment. It was like I’d slipped into another world. A world where AJ, the boy who said he’d look after me, the boy who spent hours sending me funny, cute messages, the boy who the week before told me he’d hold my hand to protect me, the boy who’d potentially bought me a hoodie, not just obtaining it for free as he’d told me, the boy who’d possibly lied about being out for a friend’s birthday just so he could come and meet me, the boy who’d transformed and moulded himself into the kind of cocky, shredded, competitive bodybuilder who turned me on more than anything else in the world, could actually, possibly like me back.

It was around five am that morning when I read the drunken Facebook messages AJ had sent me a few hours earlier that that very world would seem even more likely.

• Like 29

OMG! This is one awesome chapter MuscleAddict. I love everything about it, from beginning to end. I’m not surprised that you ended the chapter that way because when there is alcohol involved, usually drama happens. Epic and super awesome moment with AJ finally doing the Most Muscular in the gay pub.

Thanks for this chapter Mate and I can’t wait for Nineteen! ?????

PS: How there’s not a Most Muscular emoji?????

• Like 5

Holy f-ing crab....

This story is utterly next level from any other muscle worship stories...

Not just sex, but drama, romance, comedy, etc. I can imagine every scenes...

• Like 7