AJ & Noah

muscleaddict

1 hour ago, muscleaddict99 said:

that's it...concentration broken......i'm sure Noah needs a friend to share things with....I'm coming Noah!

Haha!! Love it! ?? And erm...I'm sure your boss will completely understand. "Erm...yeah, sorry. I didn't finish the job cause erm...ahem...I was too busy finding out wether an imaginary, maybe gay (and bloody cute) bodybuilder had squeezed a massive, trap exploding crab most muscular in the face of a lad who's completely and utterly bessoted with him!" ?

• Like 1

tease tease tease!

give me chapter 18!! ha ha.

No...honestly i love the pace of this but bloody hell you ramp it up, then cool it down, then slowly start winding it up again. clever stuff (and hot too)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, muscleaddict said:

Haha!! Love it! ?? And erm...ahem...I'm sure you're boss will completely understand. "Erm...yeah, sorry. I didn't finish the job cause erm...I was too busy finding out wether an imaginary, maybe gay (and bloody cute) bodybuilder has squeezed a massive, trap exploding crab most muscular in the face of a lad who's completely and utterly bessoted with him!" ?

ha ha......you know i'm waiting for that most muscular so much! ha ha ha

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, muscleaddict99 said:

Even though I pretty much wait with bated breath for each new chapter, I will be honest -- part of me hates to see the next one come.  Why?  Because 18 gets us closer to 19 and 19 gets us closer to 20 and 20 gets us closer to . . . The End . . . and I am really going to hate to see this excellent story conclude.  ?

• Like 2

tease tease tease!

No...honestly i love the pace of this but bloody hell you ramp it up, then cool it down, then slowly start winding it up again. clever stuff (and hot too)

Hehe! Chapter 18 is another long one like the previous chapter. Was a really fun one to write as well!

ha ha......you know i'm waiting for that most muscular so much! ha ha ha

Haha!! It's coming!! ?

3 minutes ago, crushme99 said:

Even though I pretty much wait with bated breath for each new chapter, I will be honest -- part of me hates to see the next one come.  Why?  Because 18 gets us closer to 19 and 19 gets us closer to 20 and 20 gets us closer to . . . The End . . . and I am really going to hate to see this excellent story conclude.  ?

Hehe! Bless ya, mate! Don't worry, there's still a fair bit to come!! And then a possible AJ spin off!

• Like 4

What??? No AJ, his cute smile and flexing on this chapter? What happened MuscleAddict?? LOL

I get it, you are doing the set up for the next chapter. I can’t wait to read it.This is one of the best stories that I have read here at the forum. Keep the good work man. ??

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BrzNLA said:

What??? No AJ, his cute smile and flexing on this chapter? What happened MuscleAddict?? LOL

I get it, you are doing the set up for the next chapter. I can’t wait to read it.This is one of the best stories that I have read here at the forum. Keep the good work man. ??

1 hour ago, Built22 said:

a chapter without aj

were all missing him already!!!

you big tease????

Hehe!! Don't worry, lads! There's quite a lot of him in the next one. ?

• Like 3