AJ & Noah

muscleaddict

As someone who used to write a continuing story, I know how taxing it can be to write a few chapters every few days, but I like that you're not rushing through your work. You make sure that everything flows together perfectly and naturally. The sexual tension right now is literally through the roof between AJ and Noah! It'll be interesting to see where the story goes next!

From my point of view and my feelings about the story, I don't think AJ has realized that he may be developing feelings for Noah. Heck, I don't think AJ even knows if he's gay or not, so even if he realizes it, it's all gonna be new to him. He probably hasn't even entertained the idea that he may be gay, either. Plus, from talking to other people, I've learned that sexuality is fluid and can change at any given time. This one woman I knew, told me about her best friend who had identified as a lesbian for most of her life and then a bit later in her adulthood, she had started her first relationship with a man and that's made her question everything that she ever thought that she knew about herself. You can actually fall in love with the person, and not their gender, as well.

I don't mean to get off topic here, but just wanted to give some insight to how intriguing sexuality can be, sometimes. I love the direction the story is going. I"m thinking, Nosh should get brave and ask AJ if he wouldn't mind flexing his muscles for him and if he could feel them. And if AJ is open to the idea, that would be one of the quickest ways for Noah to find out if AJ is attracted to him, if he notices a hard on.

i could see Noah's muscle worshipping AJ, leading up to a kiss. That's always hot!

Can't wait to see where the story goes! keep up the good work, MuscleAddict! I'm loving it!

• Like 5

What the fuck happened with that chapter? I can't believe all these posts and comments!! It means so much to me that so many of you are enjoying this story! I honestly never imagined this kind of feedback! OK need to pull myself together and get my feet on the ground cause, who knows, you might all hate the rest of it! ??

• Like 5

On 23 September 2018 at 3:40 PM, just said:

Incredible work! Looking forward to the next chapter :) 

edit: I’ve been a member here for over four years and this is the first story that I felt the need to give praise to the author. First post. Haha Seriously awesome work... hope the next chapter comes out soon! ;) 

Really?? Haha! Wow - that's awesome. I feel honoured, mate! ☺️?

• Like 2

On 9/23/2018 at 3:08 PM, Ozymandias said:

Perhaps the best chapter yet! And at last, AJ's name! ?

Will be interesting to maybe find out why AJ chose to get huge. Anyway, bring on chapter 17...

Thanks again for writing this wonderful story.

Glad you liked it so much, matie! At the risk of disappointing you, it doesn't really go into any more detail other than what was said towards the beginning of the story (step-dad took him to a hardcore gym, he saw big lads and wanted to be like that himself etc)! Maybe I could explore that a bit more in the AJ spin-off!

On 9/23/2018 at 4:21 PM, Edrian2012 said:

I love so much this story!  But I want Noah to stay small and cute like he is now , I don't want to imagine him like a bodybuilder hahahaha 

Amazing story! Thanks @muscleaddict

Hehe! Awww, thanks mate! Glad you're enjoying it. 

On 9/23/2018 at 5:21 PM, Built22 said:

wow looks like the alcohol was loosening up aj too. 

great work as always  ,and aj maybe just maybe starting to make his move!!!?

Hmmm. Maybe! ??

On 9/23/2018 at 6:42 PM, Studio77 said:

Absolutely awesome. Can’t wait until Aj decides to let out his inner beast and do his most muscular. 

Its great to have a story based in the uk too. I wish there was a Muscle man like AJ in my local Tesco lol 

Grrrrr!! But when and where's it gonna happen?! ?? I would love to say AJ was based on a real, t-shirt bulging employee from my local Tesco but sadly he's not!

• Like 1

On 9/23/2018 at 7:32 PM, Austinevenson42 said:

With this last chapter, pretty sure I almost jumped out of my chair, or yelled out "NO" or "YES," a few times, but you should have seen my reaction when I read: “When did you know that you liked lads?” 

We're so close, it's insane!

Awww, mate! I LOVE this post! Some of my favourite feedback yet! ? There might be a few potential "YES"/"NO" moments in some chapters still to come! ?

On 9/23/2018 at 8:00 PM, mikamik said:

the last chapter......i mean.....i can't even.......i.....KISS HIM........KISS HIM AND BE HAPPY!!!!........sorry, sorry.......i'll calm down :D

And I LOVE this one too!! HAHA!! Really made me laugh. And no need to calm down on my account! ?

23 hours ago, BrzNLA said:

Wow! What a great chapter. So sweet and revealing at the same time. The smiles, the touches show how much they care about each other and how the relationship is developing. I can’t wait for the next chapter. ???❤️??

Thank you, matie! ? I think I'd be smiling too if a huge, cute, gorgeous bodybuilder bought me a hoodie and promised to blast a most muscular in my face!

• Like 2

23 hours ago, crushme99 said:

What a wonderful and endearing conversation between them.  I like how you begin to probe AJ's feelings about bodybuilding, up on stage, being admired by the audience, etc.  If you expand on that, Noah just might have a heart attack.  ?

One scenario I have been imagining:  AJ and Noah are side by side, in the car or maybe at AJ's place.  Noah asks AJ what his goals are in bodybuilding.  With exaggerated cockiness, AJ says, "To be the biggest, baddest, most ripped and shredded muscle freak ever."  But Noah, looking past AJ's exaggeration, asks again, "No, seriously, what's your goal?"  AJ, getting more serious, answers, "To be the biggest, strongest guy on stage at nationals."  That, of course, gets a major reaction from Noah, who replies, "Exactly, mate!  The biggest.... strongest.... and...." -- taking a risk in saying it -- "most rock solid guy on stage."  "Rock solid, huh?", AJ responds, "You tell me if I'm getting there."  And he raises one arm, flexes his massive bicep as tightly as he can.  "Grab on.  Tell me if that feels like rock to you?"

?  See the kind of things your excellent writing gets me thinking about?  ?

HAHA! Love it, mate! Feel free to write your own spin off! ? Hmmm. Noah feeling AJ's rock hard, flexed bicep. You never know, mate! Could end up happening! ?

21 hours ago, muscleaddict99 said:

i'm pretty sure he means you!   there's no way i could compete

No need to compete but if your tweets are anything to go by I reckon you'd make a fantastic muscle fiction writer! ?

20 hours ago, muscleaddict99 said:

i'm falling in love (again!) lol

Haha! Nothing new there then! What's little Nic gonna say when you break the news you've dumped him for a fictional bodybuilder?!

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Shawn1978 said:

As someone who used to write a continuing story, I know how taxing it can be to write a few chapters every few days, but I like that you're not rushing through your work. You make sure that everything flows together perfectly and naturally. The sexual tension right now is literally through the roof between AJ and Noah! It'll be interesting to see where the story goes next!

From my point of view and my feelings about the story, I don't think AJ has realized that he may be developing feelings for Noah. Heck, I don't think AJ even knows if he's gay or not, so even if he realizes it, it's all gonna be new to him. He probably hasn't even entertained the idea that he may be gay, either. Plus, from talking to other people, I've learned that sexuality is fluid and can change at any given time. This one woman I knew, told me about her best friend who had identified as a lesbian for most of her life and then a bit later in her adulthood, she had started her first relationship with a man and that's made her question everything that she ever thought that she knew about herself. You can actually fall in love with the person, and not their gender, as well.

I don't mean to get off topic here, but just wanted to give some insight to how intriguing sexuality can be, sometimes. I love the direction the story is going. I"m thinking, Nosh should get brave and ask AJ if he wouldn't mind flexing his muscles for him and if he could feel them. And if AJ is open to the idea, that would be one of the quickest ways for Noah to find out if AJ is attracted to him, if he notices a hard on.

i could see Noah's muscle worshipping AJ, leading up to a kiss. That's always hot!

Can't wait to see where the story goes! keep up the good work, MuscleAddict! I'm loving it!

Hey @Shawn1978 - thank you so much for this thoughtful feedback! It's hard to comment without giving too much of AJ's situation away but as the last chapter revealed he has at least one ex girlfriend, so I think it's now safe to say his sexuality is not that clear cut. I think more than ever there's a lot of discussion about the fluidity of sexuality, as well as gender, whereas maybe ten or so years ago, even bisexuality wasn't that accepted, or even discussed. But, like you, I've known a few people for whom their sexuality has not always been that clear, and they've found themselves falling for, or having sex with, a member of the sex they didn't think they were attracted to at later stages of their lives.

Loving all your suggestions and predicitons of what might happen too! ? I guess there was quite a few directions I could have taken the story in, but I actually didn't deliberate too much in deciding! I mostly just went with what felt the most authentic!

As for the actual writing, the whole thing was actually done in some (I guess first draft) form before I started sharing it as I prefer to work that way! And I'm now going through it, tweaking, amending and obviously posting it. If I was writing as I went along it would take me a LOT longer to share it! ?

• Like 1