AJ & Noah

muscleaddict

Absolutely awesome. Can’t wait until Aj decides to let out his inner beast and do his most muscular. 

Its great to have a story based in the uk too. I wish there was a Muscle man like AJ in my local Tesco lol 

• Like 1

With this last chapter, pretty sure I almost jumped out of my chair, or yelled out "NO" or "YES," a few times, but you should have seen my reaction when I read: “When did you know that you liked lads?” 

We're so close, it's insane!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

What a wonderful and endearing conversation between them.  I like how you begin to probe AJ's feelings about bodybuilding, up on stage, being admired by the audience, etc.  If you expand on that, Noah just might have a heart attack.  ?

One scenario I have been imagining:  AJ and Noah are side by side, in the car or maybe at AJ's place.  Noah asks AJ what his goals are in bodybuilding.  With exaggerated cockiness, AJ says, "To be the biggest, baddest, most ripped and shredded muscle freak ever."  But Noah, looking past AJ's exaggeration, asks again, "No, seriously, what's your goal?"  AJ, getting more serious, answers, "To be the biggest, strongest guy on stage at nationals."  That, of course, gets a major reaction from Noah, who replies, "Exactly, mate!  The biggest.... strongest.... and...." -- taking a risk in saying it -- "most rock solid guy on stage."  "Rock solid, huh?", AJ responds, "You tell me if I'm getting there."  And he raises one arm, flexes his massive bicep as tightly as he can.  "Grab on.  Tell me if that feels like rock to you?"

?  See the kind of things your excellent writing gets me thinking about?  ?

• Like 5

Wow! What a great chapter. So sweet and revealing at the same time. The smiles, the touches show how much they care about each other and how the relationship is developing. I can’t wait for the next chapter. ???❤️??

• Like 3

12 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

I think you mean me, in which case - thank you, matie! ? Unless you're talking about muscleaddict99's posts and comments, in which case I agree, they're awesome! ??

i'm pretty sure he means you!   there's no way i could compete

• Like 2