AJ & Noah

muscleaddict

12 hours ago, mario2007 said:

muscleaddict99,

Every one of these is GREAT to read, and then I can't wait for the next one!

I think you mean me, in which case - thank you, matie! ? Unless you're talking about muscleaddict99's posts and comments, in which case I agree, they're awesome! ??

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Built22 said:

hehe 

cant wait mate this story is compulsive!!! 

and addictive!!!! 

love love love it , get more chapters posted!!!! ??

Hehe!! Bless you, mate! I'm loving writing it and posting it and seeing all the awesome feedback from you guys! Ive had some brilliant comments for stories I've written in the past, but never on this scale before!! Every time I post a new chapter I get excited at the prospect of what will come back! ?

Next chapter will be going up today! ?

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Built22 said:

the aj spin off sounds interesting

would be hot to get his take on all this!!??

Yeah - I really like the idea of it, mate! A muscle addict lusting over and falling for a bodybuilder - you'd kind of expect that, and I'm sure we could all see ourselves doing the same if we were in Noah's situation. So to flip that and have the cheeky/cocky, gorgeous competitive bodybuilder falling for someone (if of course that's what's going on here - ahem! Hehe!), having certain thoughts/feelings and also feeling vunerable - feels like it could potentially be an interesting one! Or something a bit different at least!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, muscleaddict said:

Yeah - I really like the idea of it, mate! A muscle addict lusting over and falling for a bodybuilder - you'd kind of expect that, and I'm sure we could all see ourselves doing the same if we were in Noah's situation. So to flip that and have the cheeky/cocky, gorgeous competitive bodybuilder falling for someone (if of course that's what's going on here - ahem! Hehe!), having certain thoughts/feelings and also feeling vubreble - feels like it could potentially be an interesting one! Or something a bit different at least!

ahermmm

spoiler alert

hehehe hopefully aj is!!!!?

• Like 1

Perhaps the best chapter yet! And at last, AJ's name! ?

Will be interesting to maybe find out why AJ chose to get huge. Anyway, bring on chapter 17...

Thanks again for writing this wonderful story.

• Like 1

Incredible work! Looking forward to the next chapter :) 

edit: I’ve been a member here for over four years and this is the first story that I felt the need to give praise to the author. First post. Haha Seriously awesome work... hope the next chapter comes out soon! ;) 

• Like 3