AJ & Noah

muscleaddict

6 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

Thanks for the comments, guys! I wasn't sure if this chapter would be as popular as some of the others. Maybe cause it's a bit less eventful than other chapters have been! 

Noah tells AJ all about Eddie, and the two of them even meet! ?

Need to see that!

• Like 1

Oh man, I'm loving this one, you're hitting all of the buttons. While AJ may be outwardly cocky (at least in his pics) , you know inside he's a bit insecure-does Noah think my hyper muscularity is gross, or is he into it?

I can't wait for that moment when AJ finally stands in front of Noah and flexes his arm right in front of his face, and Noah knows it's for him. And Noah can completely appreciate the size, shape, and the dedication it took to make that freaky peak that's right in front of his face. 

I love being teased by muscle, and the pace with which you're giving us these stories is perfect. While I'd love more, you're killing me (in a good way) by making us wait. 

Keep up the good work my friend. I can't wait for the next installment. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Kamaswami said:

I can't wait for that moment when AJ finally stands in front of Noah and flexes his arm right in front of his face, and Noah knows it's for him. 

It's almost like you've read one of my stories before?! ??

• Like 8

Fourteen

“Wow! Noah, your arms look bigger!”

I was sitting opposite Eddie at a Chinese restaurant in town and I’d just taken my jacket off. I couldn’t suppress a smug grin at his compliment.

“The gym’s going well, then?” he asked.

“Yeah! I’m really getting into it.” I hadn’t told Eddie about my trips to Scorpio’s with AJ. The idea of doing so made me oddly nervous. I guess I was worried if I started talking about AJ I’d give away my feelings for him.

“Although my mum keeps moaning that I keep using all the milk for my protein shakes!” I said, rolling my eyes.

“Protein shakes? You’re turning into a right little muscle boy!” he said, which made me grin even more.

Shortly afterwards I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and I was instantly filled with excitement. What if AJ had sent me a message? Or even another outrageously hot picture of himself posing in his trunks in the middle of his garden? I didn’t want to be one of those people who sat in restaurants or bars playing with their phone instead of talking to the person right in front of them. But still, as Eddie told me about the latest play he was putting together with his acting group, I couldn’t stop wondering what was waiting for me on my phone, and if it was a message from AJ.

When Eddie retreated to the toilet I eagerly took my phone out of my pocket. I felt deflated when I saw that the vibrating was just caused by a text message from Naomi, which I momentarily felt guilty about, before realising that Naomi would completely understand.

I hadn’t told her that I’d been going to the gym with AJ, either. Or that I‘d been messaging him on Facebook. I kind of liked that no one knew about us. It made whatever we were seem just that little bit more special.

When Eddie came back I was still texting. “Sorry! Best friend. She’s coming back next weekend.”

“Awww! That’s cool.”

My phone pinged again. “Oh, she says I should invite you out next Saturday!”

Eddie grinned and raised one eyebrow. “Oh, that’s nice of her. Tell your friend, thanks.”

I smiled and playfully rolled my eyes. “Wanna come out with us?”

“Sounds fun!” I knew Naomi would like Eddie, and vice versa. Pretty much everyone gets on with Naomi. I found it kind of weird how most of my friends were really outgoing. Maybe that was exactly why I got on with them. Because they were the opposite of me. I wasn’t convinced that two introverted people really worked that well together.

“Ooooh! I can probe her! Find out some gossip!”

Eddie’s comment reminded me that he really did like me. I felt a stab of guilt that I didn’t entirely feel the same, but also couldn’t help feeling flattered that someone felt that way about me. It was a nice feeling.

The thing about going out with Eddie was that it was always so comfortable, easy and fun and we always ended up having such a great night out. And he was so charming and nice that I started to wonder whether I did actually like him, or at least could grow to like him. And even though I wasn’t exactly feeling butterflies, even though I’d spent the past three weeks thinking about another guy, there was something there between us. I couldn’t deny it.

Which is why, whenever he made a move to kiss me on our nights out, I always reciprocated.

“You know I like you, don’t you?” Eddie said to me a few hours later while we were sitting down in the pub we went to on our first date. His fingers intertwined with mine and my knee was pressed against his. It felt nice. And for the first time in weeks, I actually wasn’t thinking about AJ Jones.

I guess it may have been my cue to tell him I liked him too, but I didn’t. To be honest, I’d never exactly been that forthcoming with guys. Even the ones I really liked. It wasn’t intentional. I guess I just wasn’t very good at talking about that type of thing openly. But also, a lot of the time, I wasn’t really sure exactly how I felt. Guys seemed to fall for me hard, and very quickly. And I very rarely felt the same.

“But you know I’m only here for the summer?” I said. “I’ll be going back to uni in September.”

“I know!” he said, gazing at me. “I’ll worry about that then.”

And then we kissed again. Only, for the first time, it was actually me who initiated it. Which obviously pleased Eddie, because he couldn’t stop smiling afterwards.

Surprisingly, I didn’t hesitate when he asked if I wanted to go back to his. My only concern was the tirade of questions I’d receive from my mum the next day.

Eddie lived in a studio flat. It wasn’t the nicest of places, but it had a certain character. And would have cost at least twice as much to rent in London. Most twenty-something Londoners would have killed to have been able to afford a place like Eddie’s. Probably a fair few thirty-something’s too.

I couldn’t help grinning as I looked at his DVD collection.

“It’s pretty geeky isn’t it?” he said.

“A little!” I said, playfully.

“I make no apologies and give zero fucks!” he said.

I chuckled. Along with pretty much every superhero film ever made and a vast number of box sets of sci-fi series, he had a surprisingly large number of Disney films, which, for some reason, I found utterly adorable.

“OK, you get big points for the Buffy box set. What’s with all the Disney films, though?”

“Oh!” he said, a little coyly. “It’s erm … a bit of a guilty pleasure of mine. I dunno. I just love them!”

I grinned. “Awww! That’s actually really cute.”

“Hmmm. A bit like you then!” he said, wrapping his arms around me from the back.

We ended up on Eddie’s bed soon after. We started off just kissing with our arms wrapped around each other. Then we undid each other belts and our jeans came off not long after and we started fooling around with each other. Neither of us took our t-shirts off for the entire time.

It was a little awkward and fumbly. It wasn’t necessarily bad, but it felt a bit mechanical. Like I was just going along with it for the sake of it. I didn’t cum, either. Eddie did. We giddily laughed as soon as he had and he jumped off the bed to clean himself up. When he came back, we started talking about which Disney films we liked and the moment sort of went. I had no desire to try and get it back either.

Touching Eddie, lying in his arms afterwards with my head on his shoulder was kind of nice, even just to share an intimate moment with him. Nothing was really going on with my insides though. No fluttering. No fuzzy feelings. And definitely still no butterflies. His flat also had this weird kind of smell to it too that I couldn’t quite place. It wasn’t like AJ’s bedroom. I loved the smell of AJ’s bedroom.

I woke up in the middle of the night with a sore head and an overwhelming urge to be back in my own bed. I fumbled for my phone in the pocket of my jeans lying on Eddie’s floor to check the time and saw the very thing that made my whole body want to burst with adrenaline. AJ Jones had sent me a Facebook message.

I excitedly unlocked my phone, Eddie asleep next to me. AJ hadn’t just sent me one message. He’d sent a series of messages in the past hour. Fuck!

“Guess what I’m doing? Watching Dom and Cole...STONED!”

“It’s ducking MAD!”

“Fuvking.”

“FUCKING. ARGH!”

“Noah. You up?”

“You’re missing it.”

And lastly, a single crying face emoji, sent just ten minutes before.

Something twisted in my stomach when I saw that crying face emoji. I had the sudden, overwhelming urge to wrap my arms around AJ and make him feel better. Which was absolutely absurd. Because it was a fucking emoji.

I could have easily just ignored AJ’s messages. Put my phone back into the jeans of my pocket and gone back to sleep. But I couldn’t resist. I suddenly wanted nothing more in that moment than to talk to AJ. My gorgeous, cute, little AJ.

Careful not to wake Eddie, I took my phone and sneaked off to his bathroom.

“I’m up!’ I texted.

Three dots.

“YAY!! Cookie! The Cookster! Ickle Noah Cook!”

Sitting on Eddie, toilet, gazing at my phone, my heart just wanted to burst. It was the happiest I’d felt all night.

“Hehe! You’re wasted!!”

And then he sent three of the AJ emoji’s. I suddenly had the urge to tell him exactly what I’d named that emoji in my head. If there was ever a time to say it, it was probably then.

“This is so fucking TRIPPY!!” AJ messaged.

“Hehe! POTHEAD!!”

“I’m watching the one where they go into Dom’s dream and they’re being chased by the massive doughnuts.”

“I LOVE that episode!” I replied.

He sent me the smiling and blushing face emoji.

“They should bring it back. Do a revival series!” I typed.

“OH MY GOD! YES!!” AJ replied.

An idea suddenly came to me in that moment. Just popped into my head. I decided to run with it.

“Or a spin off!” I typed. And then I quickly followed it up. “How about...AJ and Noah in the Land of Beef?”

“OMG!! HAHA!! I LOVE IT!”

My heart expanded. I loved it when AJ reacted in such a way to something I’d said, or messaged.

“What would the Land of Beef be like then?” AJ messaged.

“Full of shredded muscle freaks!” I typed, my cock growing hard at the mention of the thing that turned me on more than anything else in the world.

“HELL YEAH!!” AJ replied.

“Except maybe my character.” Then I sent the blushing face with eyes wide open emoji.

“Hmmm. Maybe not at first. What if you started out as a regular sized person then slowly transformed into a monster throughout the series?” AJ brilliantly messaged.

“Erm...FUCK YEAH!”

“Hehe! The season finale could be your first bodybuilding show!”

“GRRRRR!! You’d be competing with me, obviously!” I replied.

“Of course!”

And then AJ sent a message which made my head feel like it was going to explode.

“I’ll be there to hold your hand.”

Fuck!! My heart began to pound. I knew that it was most likely just an innocent comment, but something was racing through my head. What if it meant something more? Was there any minute possibility? Any remote chance, that there was something more to that comment?

None of us were typing. I tapped the blushing with eyes wide open emoji, unsure of whether to send it. Fuck it, I thought.

There was a pause. Three dots. And then no dots. Nothing. Fuck! The emoji had been too suggestive. He probably thought that I was flirting. Fuck, fuck, FUCK!

And then it came through. One single emoji. The AJ emoji.

I stared at my phone for the next few minutes. Neither of us were typing anything else. It felt like the right time to call it a night. It felt like a good note to leave on.

The next morning I woke up with only one thing on my mind. The last thing AJ had said to me. “I’ll be there to hold your hand.”

“Morning! You look happy!” Eddie said to me as he wrapped his arms around my waist and back. The ecstatic grin I’d been wearing as I’d thought of AJ had transformed into a sheepish smile as I looked at Eddie’s face, just inches away from mine. I felt like such a dick.

“Were you okay last night?” he asked me.

“Yeah. Why?” I asked, surprised.

“I was only half asleep but it seemed like you were in the bathroom for ages.”

FUCK!

“Erm. I think I went a few times,” I lied, feeling like even more of a dick. “My bladder’s terrible when I’ve been drinking.”

“Well, thanks for a good night, handsome,” Eddie said, his arm still gripped around my back. I smiled and closed my eyes. My whole body was buzzing. Bursting with excitement and happiness. Not because of the guy I was lying next to, his face mere inches away from mine while his arm wrapped tightly around me. But because I couldn’t stop thinking about the idea of holding AJ Jones’ hand.

And the next two chapters are mostly all AJ and Noah together in person! ?

• Like 26

18 minutes ago, Studio77 said:

Made my day mate. This is a brilliant story. Can’t wait until the next instalment. I am hoping AJ gets even bigger 

Awww! Thanks, mate! ? Should be able to post more over the weekend. 

Fifteen

“Oh, here he is. The dirty stop out!” my mum said to me when I arrived back home the next morning.

Far from being annoyed though, I couldn’t help but grin in amusement. It was going to take a lot to threaten my good mood on that particular morning.

“Who’s this friend then? You haven’t told me his name!”

I groaned. “Just someone from school!”

“Oh yeah. You think I was born yesterday? You don’t have to lie to me anymore, Noah. You’re an adult now!”

“It’s Reece Miller!” I replied, with a mischievous smirk.

“It better not be!” she exclaimed, sharply.

As I retreated to my bedroom, she shouted after me. “Tell him he can come round and meet your mum any time!”

I could still smell the scent of Eddie’s flat on my clothes. I was so relieved to finally be able to take them off and change. I hadn’t regretted going home with him, but I wasn’t entirely sure I wanted to do it again. I didn’t hear from AJ for the rest of that day, which wasn’t unusual. But when the evening of the next day came and the weekend was almost over, I had started to get a little anxious.

I was starting to regret sending him the blushing face emoji when he said he’d hold my hand at my first imaginary bodybuilding competition. It had been suggestive. Whereas what he’d said had very most likely been completely innocent. Fuck! But I couldn’t help thinking that it was kind of on odd thing for a straight guy to say to another guy. Wouldn’t another, “I’ll look after you!” have sufficed? Unless he thought it was acceptable to write what he did because I was gay? Then regretted saying it afterwards? Maybe I was completely over analysing the whole situation?

I took the plunge and messaged AJ.

“OK, I’ve just thought of THE perfect nickname for when I’m a muscle freak!”

I grinned as I sent it and felt a jolt of excitement at the thought of a reply back. But nothing came. Fuck. Okay, he was obviously busy, I reasoned. Probably at the gym, or maybe even working. But when nothing came back an hour later I was seriously starting to worry.

Hours passed with no reply. It was agony. I was starting to wonder whether it was all over. That whatever had been happening with AJ and I had come to an end. But it wasn’t just the fact that AJ wasn’t responding to my message that was making me anxious. It was just how much it was worrying me. The awful way it was making me feel. In fact, it was scaring the fucking shit out of me.

Maybe I’d gotten way too in over my head with this AJ thing? Maybe I liked him too much? If I was feeling this way just because I hadn’t heard back from him for a few hours, how would I feel if he really did grow bored of our friendship and decided to put an end to it? Or if we did carry on as friends, but he one day announced he’d met a girl he really liked who we wanted to introduce me to?

Maybe I needed to end this now, before things got out of hand? And so I switched off my phone off tried to put all thoughts of AJ Jones out of my head. Tried to reset my mind back to three weeks ago, before he’d come back into my life in the most brilliant and unexpected way. Before all the cute, funny messages and trips to Scorpio’s. Before the pictures of him flexing in his posers. Before the spontaneous most muscular he’d squeezed whilst standing over me at the gym. Before he’d playfully hit me with his pillow whilst sitting next to me on his bed and told me he’d be there to hold my hand for my very first bodybuilding competition.

It didn’t work, obviously. AJ was the first thing I thought about when I went to sleep and he was the first thing I thought about when I woke up the next day.

As I switched on my phone, I was praying to see that notification I loved so much. And when I did, I felt the most incredible wave of relief and happiness wash over me. It was stronger than I would ever have predicted.

“What? Better than Noah “What’s Cooking? Shredded Fucking BEEF!” Cook?” And then he sent the AJ emoji.

Literally. Couldn’t. Stop. Smiling.

“Hehe! Yep! MUCH better than that!” I replied. And then I typed another message. “Get this...Noah “The Cookie Monster” Cook!”

The nickname had come to me the day before. I was pretty proud of it, and was fairly confident that AJ would love it too. I wasn’t wrong.

Two shocked faced emojis appeared on my phone, followed by another message from AJ. “OMG! That’s fucking AWESOME!!”

I used the eyes tight shut with tongue out emoji. I wasn’t going to use the blushing face one again. I wanted to keep things as platonic and non flirtatious as I possibly could.

“Genius in fact!!” AJ typed. “Watch out, fuckers! The Ripper and The Cookie Monster are coming!”

“Hehe! HELL YEAH!” I replied.

Three dots.

“You up for Scorpio’s Wednesday?”

My heart leapt. Yes fucking YES!!

“Sounds good!”

“I have a shift at Tesco’s in the afternoon, though, so I won’t be going till about six. Is that okay?” AJ messaged.

“Yeah, that’s fine with me.”

“Shall I pick you up from yours?”

OH FUCK! I panicked. The idea of AJ. Here at my house. NO!! I could not let my mum see him. I didn’t want her to know about AJ. And I couldn’t handle all the questions she’d ask and the opinions she’d no doubt have about how huge and beefy he’d gotten. Or whatever words she’d use.

“Or I could meet you at Tesco?” I reasoned.

Say yes. Please say yes!

Three dots.

“Nah. It’ll be easier if I just pick you up.”

BOLLOCKS, BOLLOCKS, BOLLOCKS!

I reluctantly agreed. I’d literally have to stand by the window waiting for AJ to pull up and then make a dash for it in hope that my mum didn’t see him. Surely he’d just wait in the car, anyway? Surely he wouldn’t come to the actual door? But that dilemma aside, I was happy. Because I was going to get see AJ again. And, despite the radio silence the night before, and the worries and confusion about the hand holding comment and the blushing face emoji, all was apparently fine. I had no idea whether AJ had actually been ignoring me, whether he was just genuinely busy, or whether he just simply wasn’t in the mood to chat. Maybe it was best that I didn’t think about it.

Wednesday came and it was the hottest day of the year so far. There was no way AJ would be turning up in his bright red Scorpio’s Gym hoodie, which made me feel even more nervous at the prospect of my mum seeing him.

The realisation of just what I was doing seemed to hit me just as I lingered by the window in the living room. My dad on the sofa watching the news. My mum in the kitchen doing the dinner. A competitive bodybuilder was coming to my house to pick me up in his car. Fucking HELL! When did my life get so utterly fucking awesome?

As soon as AJ’s car pulled up, I dived to the door. Please don’t beep the horn, I thought. Please don’t fucking beep the horn!

“I’m going. BYE!” I shouted. I heard my mum say something but I slammed the door and dashed up the drive. I had no idea if she was peeping out the window as I got into AJ’s car. I didn’t have the nerve to look back to see.

I almost couldn’t believe how excited I was to see AJ. I couldn’t keep from smiling. He looked pretty happy too, to be fair.

“Oh my God!” he said, in a faux shocked manner as I put my seat belt on. I looked at him, confused. “Is it? It can’t be! IT IS … The Cookie Monster!”

I laughed. God, he looked gorgeous. I mean, he always looked gorgeous. But that day, sitting in his car, he looked even more so than usual. It was everything about him. His face, his slightly rosey cheeks, his smile, his eyes. God. I liked him so fucking much.

As predicted, AJ wasn’t wearing his Scorpio’s Gym hoodie. He was wearing something even better. The outfit he’d been wearing the afternoon I’d bumped into him for the first time in four years. His tight, blue, Tesco polo shirt. His arms looked fucking ginormous bulging underneath and around the sleeves.

“Love it, mate! It’s the perfect nickname!” he said.

And then something happened. I looked at his huge, bulging arm, and he caught me. Fuck! He didn’t say anything, but I knew he’d seen me looking. He’d been smiling anyway, but his grin seemed to suddenly take on a slight, cocky, smugness.

“What are we training today?” I asked, now facing forward.

“Arms, baby!” AJ replied. It was a laddish “baby”. Like, “Yeah, baby!”

“That okay?” he asked.

“Yeah. Fine!” I said. I suddenly flashed back to Eddie’s comments in the Chinese the Friday before. “Oh, one of my friends actually said my arms looked bigger at the weekend!”

AJ grinned. “Awesome! They definitely do!” he said, which made me blush.

It felt different being with AJ during an evening. Like uncharted territory. I didn’t know whether it was that, or the heat, but it felt like there was a different vibe to when we usually met. A different kind of atmosphere. It felt new and exciting. Even more exciting than usual.

“Oh. Before I forget, there’s erm … something in the back seat for you.” AJ’s tone was casual, but I couldn’t help detect a slight hint of nerves in his voice.

Confused, I turned my head to see what looked like a folded up, bright blue jumper of some sort. And then I realised what it was. My stomach did a somersault and my heart expanded in my chest. Fuck!

“What? This?” I asked nervously, picking it up and bringing it to the front of the car.

“I know the guys who run the gym, so ...” he said. He sounded a little less nervous than before.

I held it up in front of me. My very own, bright blue, Scorpio’s Gym hoodie, to compliment AJ’s red one. I couldn’t believe AJ had done that for me. Had been so sweet and considerate to get me my very own hoodie. My heart was literally melting.

“Oh, wow. Thanks, mate!” I said. I couldn’t stop grinning. I cautiously looked at AJ. He was gently biting his lip. He looked kind of coy, but he was smiling too, clearly pleased that his gesture had gone down well.

“I got you a medium! Is that okay?” he adorably asked.

“Yeah!” I reassured him. I didn’t know what else to say, but I didn’t feel like any more words were really necessary. I spent the rest of the journey clutching my gift from AJ. I didn’t seem to want to let go of it.

“So …” AJ began, changing the subject. “I’ve been thinking about your idea for a spin off series. AJ and Noah in the Land of Beef?”

“Yeah?” I said, still on a high from AJ gifting me my very own Scorpio’s Gym hoodie.

“Yep! And I’ve had an idea for an episode. AJ and Noah … switch bodies!”

OH MY GOD!!

“So AJ’s just a regular sized lad. And Noah’s a competitive bodybuilder!” he explained.

FUCKING, FUCKING YES!!

I couldn’t stop grinning. “I’m liking it!” I said, enthusiastically. Which was a severe understatement. I loved it so much I could barely breathe.

“I thought you would!” he said, with a huge, proud, gorgeous grin.

“The question is …” AJ continued, “how would Noah react to suddenly being huge and jacked?”

Oh fuck! I instantly started to swell in my trackie bottoms.

“Hmmm …” I began, playing along. I was kind of nervous to answer, but not half as nervous as I would have been a few gym trips ago. I was definitely getting more confident at talking about bodybuilding related stuff with AJ. And it still excited me as much as it always had to do so. “Maybe he’d suddenly get really, really cocky?” I suggested.

AJ was beaming. “I can see that happening! Imagine if he just literally couldn’t stop flexing? GRRRR!”

Oh fuck! The idea of me flexing (even a fictional, animated me). The “GRRRR!” My swelling quickly resulted in me having a fully grown hard on. Thank God I had my new Scorpio’s Gym hoodie in my lap to hide it.

“What about AJ, though? How do you think he’d react to losing all his muscles?” I asked.

“Oh, he’d be gutted! He’d probably do everything he could to get huge again!”

“I reckon Noah would tease AJ a bit, too!” I mischievously suggested.

AJ beamed. “What, like, keep hitting poses right in front of him? Hey, AJ. Cop a load of these GUNS! BOOM! Front double bicep!”

OH JESUS!

AJ was killing me. I suddenly felt a burst of bravery. “Or a most muscular?” I suggested. Saying the words of an official bodybuilding pose out loud to an actual bodybuilder gave me such a fucking rush.

“You remembered!” AJ said, impressed and grinning. I suddenly felt a pang of guilt. Like I was tricking AJ. Lying to him, even.

“Yeah! One of those. Right in his face!” I said.

“Fuck yeah!” AJ said. And then he did one of his cute, little giggles. “Can you imagine if I actually did that to you?” he asked.

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!

My eyes widened in shock, but I couldn’t mask the huge grin at the thought of AJ cranking out a big most muscular mere inches away from my face. FUCKING HELL! I had absolutely no idea how I’d react if that were to actually happen, but I suddenly couldn’t think of anything I wanted more.

“I reckon you’d shit yourself!” AJ cheekily said.

Hmmm. That, or fucking cream in my PANTS!!

I playfully screwed my face up, still unable to mask my grin. “I bet I wouldn’t. I’d probably just be like… er, mate, what the fuck are you doing?!”

AJ couldn’t stop grinning. He really seemed to like the idea of shocking, surprising or just plain terrifying me by blasting out a pose and flexing his muscles in my face.

“Maybe I’ll do it!” he mischievously said. “When you least expect it!”

I didn’t respond, but spent the rest of the car journey feeling like I might burst with excitement. Because I was pretty sure that AJ was crazy enough to follow through with through with the idea.

The changing room at Scorpio’s was surprisingly busy. Much more so than on our previous trips. Presumably because of the time of the day. At least three rather meaty lads said hello to AJ.

Normally we’d just dump our bags into AJ’s locker and head out to the gym. But something else happened instead. AJ started to undress. Right in front of me. Fuck, fuck, fucking, fuck, FUCK!!

I had no idea why I hadn’t anticipated it. Of course he was going to undress. He was wearing his fucking Tesco uniform, for fuck’s sake.

It happened so fast I barely had time to think. But before I knew it, AJ Jones was topless. A competitive bodybuilder, mere inches away from me with his torso on full, unclothed display. JESUS CHRIST! Surreal was just one of the ways I could have described seeing AJ’s torso in the flesh. It was almost like I’d slipped into another reality. Or like the normal world had drifted away and I was suddenly in a scene of a film.

As for his body. Holy fucking HELL. It was even more gorgeous and even more muscular in the flesh than I had expected. He really had moulded his body to become something not of the norm. I knew what I was looking at was something special. Something that you wouldn’t encounter on a daily basis. And something that was suddenly having the most incredible effect on and power over me.

His tits were outrageous. Perfect even. Round and thick. Even his pink little nipples looked bigger than the average man’s. His abs weren’t as shredded as I’d seen them in his competition shots, but they were still very much there. Six, beautifully shaped bubbles of muscle, bulging through his super soft skin. What I wouldn't give to kneel down and gently kiss each of those abdominal muscles. To worship them in the way they deserved to be. I even loved the shape of his cute, little belly button.

I was almost relieved when he put a tight fitted, black t-shirt on, instead of his usual vest. But also a little disappointed, too. Then his work trousers came down and holy fucking quads! His thighs were so crazily thick. It was like the muscle just hung off the bone. I spotted a few faint lines, obviously left over from his competition condition days. His calves were outrageously developed, too. And then there was his arse. Fucking HELL that arse. Two beefy, round, overdeveloped buttocks stuffed into the cutest crisp white boxers shorts with a bright green waistband. I didn’t even attempt not to stare. I just couldn’t not. I was transfixed.

Curiously, AJ didn’t make eye contact with me as he changed. Maybe he felt a little shy doing so? Which was hard to believe considering how much he loved to show off his body on stage. And in pictures. Maybe that cockiness was just saved for the stage? Because he definitely seemed a little shy. Even a little nervous.

That seemed to fade once AJ was fully clothed again, but a slight awkwardness seemed to linger afterwards. And then I wondered again whether AJ really did know I fancied him? And was even feeling a little uncomfortable at the thought of me checking out his half naked body? Checking out his arm in his car was fine, a nice little ego boost even, but ogling his naked torso in a changing room was just a step too far? A thought which caused a horrible, sick feeling in my stomach. Or maybe I was just being my usual neurotic self, reading way too much into the situation and just needed to chill the fuck out for once in my life?

The awkwardness seemed to break when, en route to the gym, AJ asked me a question with a mischievous little grin. “Ready to get those guns even bigger?”

It wasn’t just the changing room that was busier. The actual gym was packed. It also had a completely different atmosphere that it did during the day. The number of hot, fit, muscle lads was increased for a start. As were the testosterone levels. Grunts, groans, laddish banter and raised voices filled up the gym. AJ seemed a little different too. Still his lovely, funny, cheeky self, but just a bit more serious and a little less relaxed. Which, I guess, lent itself to the atmosphere of the gym.

I didn’t know what it was about that particular trip to Scorpio’s. Maybe it was just being with AJ on the evening, maybe it was the fact he’d picked me up from my house, or that he’d gone out of his way to get me my very own Scorpio’s Gym hoodie, but when we were finished with our training and back in his car, I couldn’t help feeling like our friendship had suddenly been taken to a new level.

I loved being at the gym with AJ. But there was something about being in his car sat beside him that felt really special. When it was just the two of us. And on that particular evening, it felt more special than ever.

“I love this song!” he said, turning the car radio up. “It reminds me of being a kid,” he added. I loved it, too. It was one of those really uplifting, early noughties dance songs that got played to death on release, with this earworm of a line repeated over and over again over the top of this gorgeous, euphoric synth that you never wanted to end. It felt like the perfect song for that moment. I’d listen to it again when I got home, but I knew it wouldn’t sound the same without AJ next to me. I couldn’t help thinking how ironic, but fitting some of the lyrics were to mine and AJ’s situation too. “I’m the same boy I used to be.”

“See, this kind of music just makes me wanna go out!” I said.

AJ grinned. “God. I’d actually love a drink now! Is that really bad considering I’ve just been to the gym?” he asked.

I pulled a face. “When is drinking ever bad?”

I knew the answer, of course. When you’re a two hundred plus pounds mini muscle bull and future 212 pro bodybuilder like AJ Jones, who’s training to get shredded abs and line plastered quads so he can show them off on stage in his shiny, lime green posers while pulling all manner of shamelessly cocky facial expressions.

“Okay,” AJ firmly said. “I propose we go to Tesco’s, get some alcohol, go back to mine and watch Dom and Cole!”

It was possibly the single greatest proposal I’d ever had.

• Like 22
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

Once they've got a bit of alcohol in their system... ??

You perfectly convey Noah's mind in this story, which makes it very relatable and thus a most enjoyable read!

Now, where's my AJ...

• Like 1