AJ & Noah

muscleaddict

On 9/17/2018 at 6:53 PM, Ozymandias said:

On that note...here's hoping we get another fix today ?

In all seriousness, take your time! I think this is your best story yet. :)

How about today instead? ? It's definitely my favourite thing I've ever written! ?

Next chapter! I had the idea to reference all of the bodybuilders from my "Charlie's Secret" story when I was writing this story. Blaine Holton, Tommy Foster and Chris "Freaky Peaks" Jackson have all been mentioned a few times already. The last two are briefly mentioned here. Justin Hughes is one of them. The other is the cute-as-fuck, scrunchy faced bodybuilder in the golden posers, who didn't have a name in Charlie's Secret but was nicknamed "Mr Golden Posers". 

Thirteen

“So, I’ve been thinking about your style of posing for when you compete!”

I was lying on my bed exchanging Facebook messages with AJ on my phone. It had been two days since our second trip to Scorpio’s. After which he’d unexpectedly invited me to his house and I’d ended up sitting next to him on his bed watching Netflix and discussing the various muscle freaks stuck to his bedroom wall. I had barely been able to think about anything else since.

“My posing style?” I messaged back.

“Yep! After Mark Green’s helped you overcome your shyness, of course!”

“Hehe! I’m listening!”

“So, I can’t picture you being really cocky! Opening your mouth wide, grunting, groaning, roaring at the audience, that kind of thing.”

Fuck! My cock was suddenly rock hard.

“You’re a bit too much of a nice guy for that.”

I couldn’t resist sending the emoji with the blushing face, while simultaneously feeling like I wanted to melt into my mattress. Or into AJ’s obscenely huge arms. Whichever, really.

“But I definitely think you’d show a bit of attitude. What with being a huge, shredded muscle freak and all.”

“Ummmm. HELL YEAH!” I replied, with the flexed bicep emoji.

“Hehe! But I think you’d be more cheeky than cocky. I’ll give you some examples.”

As was usual whenever I was talking to AJ, I literally could not stop smiling.

“So, you could cheekily scrunch your face up, like “EEEEEE!” as you crank out an abs and thighs.”

And then he sent me a picture of a cute-as-fuck bodybuilder in a pair of the hottest golden posers, crunching down on the most phenomenally sliced abs, his eyes jammed tight shut and his whole face animatedly scrunched up as he flexed with effort and joy.

“That is one scrunchy little monkey!” I replied, my hard on pressing against my bed.

“HAHA! Yep! Or you could cheekily stick your tongue out like this…”

A picture of a bodybuilder I was very well acquainted with was suddenly filling up the screen of my phone. Twenty five year old American boy wonder Justin Hughes, who was just about the cutest fucking thing to ever pick up a dumbbell. Even his jug ears were adorable. And even reminded me of AJ’s a little.

He wasn’t exactly in monster territory, but he was in insanely shredded condition. His quads looked especially crazy in the picture AJ had sent me, as he squeezed out a crab most muscular pose, while, yep, sticking out his tongue in the cheekiest fashion imaginable. Much like AJ had been in the picture of himself stuck to his bedroom wall.

“I can picture me doing that!” I messaged. And then I sent three of the flat tongue emoji’s. “Just practising!” I then typed.

“Hehe!! You’ve nailed it already! Here’s another example. Just to make sure.”

And then he sent the best, and hottest bodybuilder yet. Himself! Flexing a front double bicep in his lime green posers with his tongue outrageously sticking out. Only he wasn’t on stage this time. He was stood barefoot in his own back garden! FUCKING HELL! I could have easily tugged on my dick and blown a load into my boxers to it.

“OH MY GOD!!” I messaged.

He sent through a series of emoji’s in response. The monkey covering his eyes, the blushing face, and two of the AJ emoji’s.

“I hope the neighbours weren’t looking out the window!!” I replied.

“HAHA! I kinda hope they were!” AJ messaged, with a winky face emoji.

I loved that statement. God. He was such a cocky little fucker. He clearly loved being a juiced up muscle boy and flexing in his shiny posers, and not just when he was stood on stage at a bodybuilding competition. It was so unspeakably fucking hot.

I decided to play along with the idea. “What would Mildred at no.42 think? For God’s sake, Mildred. Whatever you do, don’t look out the window!!”

“HAHA!! I LOVE IT!!”

And I loved that he loved it. I pictured him, sitting on the bed I’d been on two days before, looking at his phone with one of his big, gorgeous grins on his oh-so-cute face, giggling away at my messages in the adorable, little manner that he did.

“OK, one last cheeky fucker who likes to flash his tongue! Guaranteed, you’ve never, EVER seen this guy before. He’s next level freaky!!”

FUCK! I braced myself for what AJ was about to send, then howled when the picture came through. It was him again. Only this time, he’d taken a selfie of himself, flexing a single bicep with his eyebrows raised and his tongue flat out in the cockiest manner. I was sure he’d taken it there and then, and it was possibly the greatest thing he could have done in that moment. Possibly the greatest picture anyone had ever sent me, for that matter.

“OMG! You weren’t wrong! Jeeez! What a FREAK! I mean, complete and utter inhuman MONSTER!”

Three of the AJ emoji’s came through.

“How does he find clothes that fit?” I messaged.

“God knows! Maybe he just wears his trunks all day!”

What a fucking thought!

“Hehe!”

“He impresses you then?”

The question completely threw me. I furrowed my eyebrows slightly as I looked at my phone screen. I didn’t really know what to make of it. I knew AJ was mostly just playing around, but maybe there was something behind it? Did he really care what I thought of his body? The idea of which made my heart flutter. Or maybe he just wanted his ego massaged? Maybe he’d gotten a kick out of the comment I’d made about him looking “pretty big” when we were sat on his bed just a few nights before and he was simply just fishing for another compliment?

I decided to play along.

“Hehe! Of course!”

And then AJ sent the blushing face emoji. Which was so fucking cute and adorable. A response came into my head. I was nervous to type it. Unsure of whether I should. But I was feeling brave.

“Do bodybuilders have groupies?”

My stomach twisted in knots as three dots appeared on my phone. And then AJ’s message came through.

“Hehe! The pros probably do!”

I wasn’t sure what to type. I felt like I maybe needed to change the subject, but another three dots appeared.

“Would you be that guy’s groupie?” AJ messaged.

FUCK! A jolt of excitement surged through me. He definitely wanted me to massage his ego. And then another thought entered my head. Is that what all of this was for AJ? Did he just want me around to feed his ego? To have a slim built, non-muscle beast friend to shock and wow with his freaky physique so he felt like an even bigger monster than he already did? Was this is all just one massive ego trip for AJ?

I continued to play along.

“HELL YEAH!” I replied.

“Hehe! What exactly would you do as his groupie?” AJ messaged.

Whatever was going on, I fucking loved this idea that we’d cooked up. Me being AJ’s groupie. The idea of him wanting me to be his groupie. I got the distinct impression that AJ was loving this particular conversation too.

“Hmmm. Well, I’d be in the front row at all his competitions, shouting his name and holding up a big banner that said, ‘WE HEART THE RIPPER!’”

I couldn’t quite believe how brave I was being with my messages. But it was such a fucking rush.

“HAHA!! What bodybuilder wouldn’t want THAT?” AJ messaged.

And then he sent me a message that simultaneously made me laugh out loud and caused my heart to start racing.

“Imagine if he took off his posing trunks and threw them into the audience!”

WHAT THE FUCK?!

I sent a single shocked face emoji. My head was spinning. My chest was pounding. And I couldn’t help wondering, just for a split second, if there was any tiny possibility that AJ Jones was actually fucking flirting with me? And then it hit me. What if AJ knew I fancied him? Oh God. Maybe I’d given myself away the first time we’d gone to Scorpio’s and he’d seen the expression on my face when he’d taken his hoodie off? Maybe he’d known even before that? Maybe it had been obvious to him right from the start? Right from that very first encounter at Tesco? And maybe he’d gotten a kick out of it? Maybe he’d loved the attention? So he’d pursued me. He’d tracked me down on Facebook and added me as a friend. And then he’d messaged me. Maybe that was the real ego trip for AJ. Not being a bodybuilder impressing and shocking a regular sized guy with all things bodybuilding related, but being a bodybuilder around a gay guy he clearly made go weak at the knees? God, maybe AJ even knew I had a thing for huge, shredded bodybuilders?

And then I wondered, if any of those scenarios were actually true, would it really be that bad? I was friends with a fucking bodybuilder! He was taking me to hardcore bodybuilding gyms with pictures of shredded freaks on the walls, inviting me to his house to watch Netflix in his bedroom (which also had pictures of shredded freaks on the walls!), sending me pictures of him flexing in his obscenely hot posing trunks and making fucking jokes about taking them off and throwing them at me from the stage. What muscle addict wouldn’t absolutely fucking love to be in that position? Maybe I could play along with the whole thing and really have some fun with it? Get him to flex for me (oh God), let me squeeze his flexed muscles, even (OH FUCK)!

“OMG! I just caught The Ripper’s posers! His actual posers!” I messaged AJ.

“HAHA!! You better not sell them on EBay!”

I typed a message without thinking. “I love this”. And then I erased it. It was too much. Way too fucking much.

“Bugger! Need to dash, mate. Tesco shift!”

I said goodbye to AJ, put my phone aside and rolled over on my bed. I really did love what was happening with AJ and I. Whatever it was. I really fucking loved it. I wanted him there with me so much in that moment. Lying next to me on my bed, his face inches away from mine and one of his huge arms wrapped around me.

And then my mind started spiralling and I was imagining a scenario where AJ had asked me to take some pictures of him flexing in his back garden in his posers. I imagined him cranking up the ‘tude and really going for it with his poses. Slamming down hard, making loads of noises. Fuck! I squeezed my throbbing hard on through my jeans when my phone pinged. It was a text from Eddie.

“Hey, handsome. We still on for tomorrow?”

I looked at my screen. For some reason, I just didn’t want to message him back. I wasn’t one for playing games with guys, but I kind of liked the idea of just letting him stew for a while. Maybe it was a power thing. Because with AJ, I had none. It felt like the power was all very much with him. While with Eddie, he was the one who liked me. He was the one who’d start worrying if I didn’t send a reply. I felt like I needed to hold on that tiny bit of power. Just for a moment.

It didn’t last. It wasn’t long before I texted Eddie back, whilst feeling like a massive dick for purposely keeping him waiting. We’d arranged to go for a Chinese the following evening. I got the feeling he wanted to do something other than just go out and get pissed. Maybe it was a test to see whether I was actually interested in him, or whether I just wanted someone close to Little Denton to go out on the gay scene with until I went back to uni?

Which, admittedly, was kind of my intention at first. But I really did think Eddie was a great guy. I could very much see myself being friends with him. And you can never have too many friends. Maybe it was time to tell Eddie the truth. That, as lovely as he was, I wouldn’t be able to reciprocate his affections because I was fast becoming completely besotted with the local junior competitive bodybuilder who was sending me cute, funny, amazing messages with pictures of him sticking out his tongue and flexing in his shiny, lime green posing trunks.

• Like 29

Mate,

I like the build up in the story and all the flirtation between AJ and Noah. The tension keeps on rising. ? I feel bad for Eddie, but I don’t care really. LOL. Keep on those chapters coming on my favorite story. Thanks for all your hard work?????

• Like 2

9 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

¡Siguiente capítulo! Tuve la idea de hacer referencia a todos los culturistas de mi historia de " Charlie's Secret " cuando escribía esta historia. Blaine Holton, Tommy Foster y Chris "Freaky Peaks" Jackson ya han sido mencionados varias veces. Los dos últimos se mencionan brevemente aquí. Justin Hughes es uno de ellos. El otro es el fisicoculturista guapo con cara de gallo en los Golden Posers, que no tenía nombre en Charlie's Secret, pero fue apodado "Mr Golden Posers". 

Trece

"¡Así que he estado pensando en tu estilo de posar para cuando compites!"

Estaba acostada en mi cama intercambiando mensajes de Facebook con AJ en mi teléfono. Habían pasado dos días desde nuestro segundo viaje a Escorpio. Después de lo cual inesperadamente me invitó a su casa y terminé sentado a su lado en su cama viendo Netflix y hablando de los diversos monstruos musculosos pegados a la pared de su dormitorio. Apenas había podido pensar en otra cosa desde entonces.

"¿Mi estilo de posar?" Le devolví el mensaje.

"¡Sí! ¡Después de que Mark Green te haya ayudado a superar tu timidez, por supuesto! "

"¡Hehe! ¡Estoy escuchando!"

"¡Así que no puedo imaginar que seas realmente arrogante! Abriendo tu boca, gruñendo, gruñendo, rugiendo a la audiencia, ese tipo de cosas ".

¡Mierda! Mi polla fue repentinamente dura como una roca.

"Eres un tipo demasiado agradable para eso".

No pude resistirme a enviar el emoji con la cara ruborizada, mientras sentía al mismo tiempo que quería derretirme en mi colchón. O en los brazos obscenamente enormes de AJ. Cualquiera que sea, realmente.

"Pero definitivamente creo que mostrarías un poco de actitud. Qué con ser un fanático de los músculos enormes y destrozados y todo eso ".

"Ummmm. ¡INFIERNO! "Respondí, con el emoji flexionado de bíceps.

"¡Hehe! Pero creo que serías más descarado que arrogante. Te daré algunos ejemplos ".

Como era habitual cada vez que hablaba con AJ, literalmente no podía dejar de sonreír.

"Entonces, podrías descaradamente arrugarte la cara, como" ¡EEEEEE! "Mientras sacas un ABS y los muslos".

Y luego me envió una foto de un fisicoculturista adorable en un par de los mejores posadores dorados, aplastando los abdominales más increíblemente cortados, con los ojos fuertemente apretados y toda su cara arrugada animadamente mientras se flexionaba con esfuerzo y alegría

"¡Ese es un mono chiquillo!" Respondí, mi presión fue dura contra mi cama.

"¡JAJA! ¡Sí! O podrías descaradamente sacar tu lengua así ... "

Una imagen de un fisicoculturista con la que estaba muy familiarizado llenó de repente la pantalla de mi teléfono. Veinticinco años de edad, niño americano, se preguntan sobre Justin Hughes, que era la cosa más linda de la vida que levanta una mancuerna. Incluso sus orejas de jarra eran adorables. E incluso me recordó un poco a AJ.

Él no estaba exactamente en territorio de monstruos, pero estaba terriblemente destrozado. Sus cuádriceps parecían especialmente locos en la imagen que AJ me había enviado, mientras él exprimía una postura más musculosa de cangrejo, mientras, sí, sacaba la lengua de la manera más descarada imaginable. Al igual que AJ había estado en la imagen de sí mismo pegado a la pared de su dormitorio.

"¡Puedo imaginarme haciendo eso!", Le dije. Y luego envié tres de los emoji de lengua plana. "¡Solo estoy practicando!" Luego escribí.

"¡¡¡Jeje !! ¡Ya lo has clavado! Aquí hay otro ejemplo. Solo por asegurar."

Y luego envió el mejor y más sexy culturista hasta ahora. ¡Él mismo! Flexionando un doble bíceps delantero en sus poses de color verde lima con la lengua escandalosamente sobresaliendo. Solo que no estaba en el escenario esta vez. ¡Estaba descalzo en su propio jardín trasero! ¡FOLLANDO EL INFIERNO! Pude fácilmente haber tirado de mi polla y haberle lanzado una carga a mis bóxers.

"OH MI DIOS!", Le envié un mensaje.

Envió una serie de emojis en respuesta. El mono cubriendo sus ojos, la cara sonrojada, y dos de los AJ emoji's.

"¡Espero que los vecinos no estén mirando por la ventana!", Respondí.

"¡JAJA! ¡Espero que lo hayan sido! "AJ mensaje, con un emoji de cara pícara.

Me encantó esa afirmación. Dios. Él era un pequeño cabrón engreído. Estaba claro que le encantaba ser un chico musculoso y excitado en sus poses brillantes, y no solo cuando estaba en el escenario en una competencia de culturismo. Fue tan increíblemente jodidamente caliente.

Decidí jugar con la idea. "¿Qué pensaría Mildred en el n. ° 42? Por el amor de Dios, Mildred. Hagas lo que hagas, ¡¡no mires por la ventana !! "

"¡¡JAJA!! ¡¡LO AMO!!"

Y me encantó que lo amara. Me lo imaginé, sentado en la cama en la que había estado dos días antes, mirando su teléfono con una de sus sonrisas grandes y hermosas en su cara tan linda, riendo tontamente ante mis mensajes de la manera adorable y pequeña que Él hizo.

"OK, ¡un último cabrón descarado al que le gusta mostrar su lengua! Garantizado, nunca has visto NUNCA a este tipo. Él es el siguiente nivel extraño! "

¡MIERDA! Me preparé para lo que AJ estaba a punto de enviar, y luego aullé cuando apareció la imagen. Fue él nuevamente. Solo que esta vez, se había tomado una autofoto de sí mismo, flexionando un solo bíceps con las cejas levantadas y la lengua chata a la perfección. Estaba seguro de que lo había tomado allí mismo, y posiblemente fue lo mejor que pudo haber hecho en ese momento. Posiblemente la mejor imagen que alguien me haya enviado, para el caso.

"¡DIOS MIO! ¡No estabas equivocado! Jeeez! ¡Que raro! ¡Quiero decir, MONSTER completo e inhumano!

Tres de los emojis de AJ llegaron.

"¿Cómo encuentra ropa que le quede bien?", Le dije.

"¡Dios sabe! ¡Tal vez solo usa sus baúles todo el día!

¡Qué maldito pensamiento!

"¡Jeje!"

"¿Él te impresionó entonces?"

La pregunta me arrojó por completo. Fruncí las cejas ligeramente mientras miraba la pantalla de mi teléfono. Realmente no sabía qué hacer con eso. Sabía que AJ básicamente solo estaba jugando, pero ¿tal vez había algo detrás? ¿Realmente le importaba lo que pensaba de su cuerpo? La idea de que hizo que mi corazón palpitara. ¿O tal vez solo quería que su ego fuera masajeado? Tal vez se había sentido atraído por el comentario que hice acerca de que se veía "bastante grande" cuando nos sentamos en su cama unas pocas noches antes y él simplemente estaba buscando otro cumplido.

Decidí seguirle el juego.

"¡Hehe! ¡Por supuesto!"

Y entonces AJ envió el emoji de la cara ruborizada. Que era tan jodidamente lindo y adorable. Una respuesta vino a mi cabeza. Estaba nervioso de escribirlo. Inseguro de si debería. Pero me sentía valiente.

"¿Los culturistas tienen groupies?"

Mi estómago se retorció en nudos cuando aparecieron tres puntos en mi teléfono. Y luego llegó el mensaje de AJ.

"¡Hehe! ¡Los profesionales probablemente lo hagan! "

No estaba seguro de qué escribir. Sentí que tal vez necesitaba cambiar el tema, pero aparecieron otros tres puntos.

"¿Serías la groupie de ese tipo?" AJ mensaje.

¡MIERDA! Una sacudida de emoción surgió a través de mí. Él definitivamente quería que yo para dar masajes a su ego. Y luego otro pensamiento entró en mi cabeza. ¿Es eso lo que todo esto fue para AJ? ¿Simplemente quería que yo alimentara su ego? ¿Tener un amigo delgado, bestia muscular no construido para shock y wow con su físico extraño, así que se sentía como un monstruo aún más grande que él ya lo hizo? ¿Fue todo esto solo un viaje masivo del ego para AJ?

Seguí jugando conmigo.

"¡INFIERNO!", Respondí.

"¡Hehe! ¿Qué harías exactamente como su groupie? "AJ messaged.

Fuera lo que fuera lo que estaba pasando, me encantó la idea de que habíamos cocinado. Yo siendo la groupie de AJ. La idea de que él quiera que yo sea su groupie. Tuve la clara impresión de que a AJ también le encantaba esta conversación en particular.

"Hmmm. Bueno, yo estaría en la primera fila en todas sus competiciones, gritando su nombre y sosteniendo una gran pancarta que decía: '¡CORAZON AL CORREDOR!' "

No podía creer lo valiente que era con mis mensajes. Pero fue una maldita prisa.

"¡¡JAJA!! ¿Qué culturista no querría ESO? "AJ mensaje.

Y luego me envió un mensaje que simultáneamente me hizo reír a carcajadas y provocó que mi corazón comenzara a correr.

"¡Imagínense si se quitara los baúles y los arrojara al público!"

¡¿QUÉ FOLLADO ?!

Envié un emoji de cara conmocionado. Mi cabeza estaba dando vueltas. Mi pecho estaba golpeando. Y no pude evitar preguntarme, solo por una fracción de segundo, si había alguna pequeña posibilidad de que AJ Jones realmente estuviera coqueteando conmigo. Y entonces me di cuenta. ¿Qué pasaría si AJ supiera que me gustaba? Oh Dios. Tal vez me había delatado la primera vez que fuimos a Escorpio y él había visto la expresión en mi rostro cuando se quitó la sudadera con capucha. ¿Tal vez lo había sabido incluso antes de eso? Tal vez fue obvio para él desde el principio? ¿Desde el primer encuentro en Tesco? ¿Y tal vez le había gustado? Tal vez le había encantado la atención? Entonces él me persiguió. Me rastreó en Facebook y me agregó como amigo. Y luego me envió un mensaje. Quizás ese fue el verdadero viaje del ego para AJ. No ser un fisicoculturista impresionando e impactando a un chico de estatura normal con todo lo relacionado con el culturismo, pero siendo un fisicoculturista con un chico homosexual claramente hizo que se pusiera débil en las rodillas? Dios, ¿tal vez AJ incluso sabía que yo tenía algo para los culturistas enormes y destrozados?

Y entonces me pregunté, si alguno de esos escenarios fuera cierto, ¿realmente sería tan malo? ¡Era amigo de un maldito culturista! Me llevaba al gimnasio de fisiculturismo hardcore con imágenes de monstruos destrozados en las paredes, invitándome a su casa a ver Netflix en su habitación (¡que también tenía imágenes de monstruos destrozados en las paredes!), Enviándome fotos de él flexionándose en su troncos obscenamente calientes y haciendo bromas acerca de quitárselos y arrojarlos desde el escenario. ¿Qué adicto al músculo no le encantaría estar en esa posición? ¿Tal vez podría jugar junto con todo y realmente divertirme con eso? Haz que se esfuerce por mí (oh Dios), déjame apretar sus músculos flexionados, incluso (¡OH MIERDA)!

"¡DIOS MIO! ¡Acabo de ver los impostores de The Ripper! ¡Sus verdaderos impostores! "Le envié un mensaje a AJ.

"¡¡JAJA!! ¡Es mejor que no los vendas en EBay!

Escribí un mensaje sin pensar. "Me encanta esto". Y luego lo borré. Fue demasiado. Demasiado jodidamente mucho.

"¡Tío! Necesita correr, compañero. Cambio de Tesco! "

Me despedí de AJ, dejé mi teléfono y rodé sobre mi cama. Realmente me encantó lo que estaba sucediendo con AJ y yo. Lo que sea que fuera. Realmente me encantó. Lo quería mucho conmigo en ese momento. Acostado a mi lado en mi cama, su cara a unos centímetros de la mía y uno de sus enormes brazos se envolvió alrededor de mí.

Y entonces mi mente comenzó a girar en espiral y me estaba imaginando un escenario en el que AJ me había pedido que le tomara algunas fotos de él en su jardín trasero. Lo imaginé subiendo el ritmo y realmente lo hice con sus poses. Golpeando fuerte, haciendo muchos ruidos. ¡Mierda! Apreté mi palpitante erección a través de mis jeans cuando mi teléfono sonó. Fue un mensaje de texto de Eddie.

"Hola guapo. Seguimos adelante para mañana? "

Miré a mi pantalla. Por alguna razón, simplemente no quería devolverle el mensaje. No era para jugar con chicos, pero me gustó la idea de dejarlo asar por un tiempo. Quizás fue algo de poder. Porque con AJ, no tuve ninguno. Sentía que el poder era todo con él. Mientras que con Eddie, él era el que me gustaba. Él era el que comenzaría a preocuparse si no enviaba una respuesta. Sentí que necesitaba mantener ese poquito de poder. Solo por un momento.

No duró. No pasó mucho tiempo antes de que le enviara un mensaje de texto a Eddie, sintiéndome como una enorme polla por mantenerlo esperando adrede. Habíamos acordado ir a un chino la noche siguiente. Tengo la sensación de que quería hacer algo más que salir y enfadarse. Tal vez fue una prueba para ver si realmente estaba interesado en él, o si solo quería que alguien cercano a Little Denton saliera en la escena gay hasta que volviera a la universidad.

Lo cual, sin duda, fue mi intención al principio. Pero realmente pensé que Eddie era un gran tipo. Me podría ver siendo amigos de él. Y nunca puedes tener demasiados amigos. Tal vez era hora de decirle la verdad a Eddie. Que, tan encantador como era, no sería capaz de intercambiar sus sentimientos porque me estaba volviendo completamente embrutecido con el culturista juvenil competitivo local que me enviaba lindos, divertidos e increíbles mensajes con imágenes de él sacando la lengua y flexionándose en sus brillantes troncos de color verde lima.

I'm in love with this story, imagine if Aj found out about Eddi and felt jealous,

• Like 4

Thanks for the comments, guys! I wasn't sure if this chapter would be as popular as some of the others. Maybe cause it's a bit less eventful than other chapters have been! 

Noah tells AJ all about Eddie, and the two of them even meet! ?

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, that1979guy said:

I love this chapter! The flirtation is fantastic-well done muscleaddict! Could we please have AJ be both really hung and a shy virgin, or am I way off base?

love that idea!!