AJ & Noah

muscleaddict

4 minutes ago, Ozymandias said:

My pleasure - and I certainly have every intention of doing so!

I reckon Noah will make the first move myself; AJ is ultimately much less confident in himself ;)

personally i think it will be cuter if aj makes the first move. yes noahs more confident but has known hes gay for some time. maybe aj has not had the same time or friendship group to come out

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Built22 said:

personally i think it will be cuter if aj makes the first move. yes noahs more confident but has known hes gay for some time. maybe aj has not had the same time or friendship group to come out

Inclined to agree - a terribly nervous AJ making the first move would be adorable.

Will have to wait and see!

• Like 4

19 hours ago, Ozymandias said:

Inclined to agree - a terribly nervous AJ making the first move would be adorable.

Will have to wait and see!

I would love if AJ made the first move. To see him break from the cocky bb stereotype would be the cutest moment.

I positively LOVE this story, and can't wait for the next (few hundred ?) chapters....... And then to read it again in one sitting ?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mikamik said:

I would love if AJ made the first move. To see him break from the cocky bb stereotype would be the cutest moment.

And, from the starting point of some shyness, for AJ to become increasingly cocky as he learns how deeply into muscle Noah really is.  We know that AJ can show off for the cameras, but for another admirer?  I can imagine exclamations from AJ like, "Oh man, you're into biceps too? Hey let me show you....."  Although AJ is already an accomplished bodybuilder and competitor, maybe he has never received actual muscle worship, for whatever reasons.  That would be like AJ discovering and getting into the same muscle passion that we know Noah has.

You could take this in so many directions, muscleaddict.  All of them super.

Do you have the entire story already finished?  Or is it still in progress?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mikamik said:

I positively LOVE this story, and can't wait for the next (few hundred ?) chapters....... And then to read it again in one sitting ?

Awwww! I'm so glad you're enjoying it! ? There's a fair few chapters still to come! ? You definitely see some different sides to AJ too!

2 hours ago, crushme99 said:

And, from the starting point of some shyness, for AJ to become increasingly cocky as he learns how deeply into muscle Noah really is.  We know that AJ can show off for the cameras, but for another admirer?  I can imagine exclamations from AJ like, "Oh man, you're into biceps too? Hey let me show you....."  Although AJ is already an accomplished bodybuilder and competitor, maybe he has never received actual muscle worship, for whatever reasons.  That would be like AJ discovering and getting into the same muscle passion that we know Noah has.

You could take this in so many directions, muscleaddict.  All of them super.

Do you have the entire story already finished?  Or is it still in progress?

Yeah, mate - AJ has no idea about Noah's love for huge muscle/freaky bodybuilders at this point! Wouldn't it be kinda cute if AJ was a bit naive to it all and didn't really know *exactly* what kind of effect his muscle could have on someone? ? I imagine a few younger bodybuilders in real life actually are like that.

The whole thing is finished in draft form but I'm still going through it and making edits/tweaks and polishing it up. I know lots of people advise that the "proper" way to do it is to do lots of editing but I find it a bit hard to make a lot of cuts.

I still don't know what I'm doing with one particular chapter. I've written two alternative endings. Both arrive at the same point, just in different ways. I might even post both and see what you guys like best!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

I still don't know what I'm doing with one particular chapter. I've written two alternative endings. Both arrive at the same point, just in different ways. I might even post both and see what you guys like best!

I think showing us both of the two alternate endings would be SUPER.  Sometimes you see movies doing that online, showing how it might end "if this" or "if that."  It would be great to see that for this story.  It reminds me of an old saying from Yogi Berra (you may need to Google him):  "When you come to a fork in the road, take it."  ?  Thank you for your very, very fine work.

• Like 1