AJ & Noah

muscleaddict

55 minutes ago, BrzNLA said:

Wow Mate,

Another awesome chapter of your story. I love how you pace it and develop the characters. Nothing feels rushed or over written. I keep rooting for both of them, wanting the story to move faster and at the same time, hoping it will slow down, that way I will enjoy the constant flirting and banter between them. Keep the good work mate. It will be a looooong wait till the next chapter for me. ?

So glad you're enjoying it, matie! ☺️ I might spice things up and post a couple of chapters next time, instead of just the one. 

• Like 2

Thanks for the heads-up on finding the story on here......took me a while to work it all out but man am I happy I found it!  You know I fall easy for a bodybuilder....but I'm falling for both these guys!!  ha ha.  It's as heartwarming as it is sexy as hell!!  A powerful combination!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, muscleaddict99 said:

Thanks for the heads-up on finding the story on here......took me a while to work it all out but man am I happy I found it!  You know I fall easy for a bodybuilder....but I'm falling for both these guys!!  ha ha.  It's as heartwarming as it is sexy as hell!!  A powerful combination!

Hehe! No worries, matie! It's a great forum in general. There's a pic and video section too, as well as loads of stories obviously. Loving all your feedback so far mate, as I do with all my stories! Think I'm a little bit in love with AJ myself to be honest! ?

There is so much to love and admire about this story! The fact that you are taking it slow and yet manage to keep it interesting and sexually...er...stimulating (without any hardcore sex yet!) is a major accomplishment.  I love that we have only Noah's perspective on things for reference and live through his huge (if you will pardon the word) desires and the equivalent doubts and uncertainties in his relationships.  AJ is absolutely adorable and I wanna take him home with me! (swoon)  A size 7 5/8 tip of the hat to you mate from a would be musclebear and (in a small way) fellow author.  This is Class AAA stuff!!!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

Hehe! No worries, matie! It's a great forum in general. There's a pic and video section too, as well as loads of stories obviously. Loving all your feedback so far mate, as I do with all my stories! Think I'm a little bit in love with AJ myself to be honest! ?

I think we all are!

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Bjort said:

There is so much to love and admire about this story! The fact that you are taking it slow and yet manage to keep it interesting and sexually...er...stimulating (without any hardcore sex yet!) is a major accomplishment.  I love that we have only Noah's perspective on things for reference and live through his huge (if you will pardon the word) desires and the equivalent doubts and uncertainties in his relationships.  AJ is absolutely adorable and I wanna take him home with me! (swoon)  A size 7 5/8 tip of the hat to you mate from a would be musclebear and (in a small way) fellow author.  This is Class AAA stuff!!!

Wow! Thank you, mate! ^_^ I never expected to receive this amount of feedback for the story! As I've teased, I might write a spin off from AJ's perspective - or at least have a go a it and share it here! Think it might be fun to see the story from a different perspective! You might have some competition on the AJ front though (Noah and most of the lads here apparently)! 

• Like 1

Ok, as teased, I'm gonna try posting two chapters in one go. I hope it's not too much. I'm sure you guys will let me know anyway! ?

Eleven

“So, when do I get my own Scorpio’s hoodie?” I was in the kitchen messaging AJ on Facebook a few days after our trip to the infamous hardcore bodybuilding gym.

“Hehe! We can get you a hoodie!” Then he sent the emoji with the big, teeth bearing grin.

Three dots.

“I’m thinking blue? To match your posing trunks when you get them!”

I was dreamily gazing into my phone and grinning like crazy when my mum walked in the room.

“Oooh, I’d love to get hold of your phone to see who you keep talking to!”

Usually I’d have rolled my eyes at this, but for some reason, my mum wasn’t annoying me as much as she usually did. I’d been finding it hard to get annoyed or feel negatively about anything since I’d rekindled my friendship with AJ.

“I’m just surprised you didn’t go out last Friday!” my mum said.

Eddie had been busy all weekend but we’d been texting each other and he was keen to meet up again soon. There had been one specific occasion when my phone had pinged. I’d excitedly picked it up expecting to see a message from AJ and got a kick to the stomach when I saw it was a text from Eddie instead. Which was so fucked up. A nice, handsome, gay guy was texting me and I felt nothing but disappointment that it wasn’t a Facebook message from a straight bodybuilder that I’d normally go gooey eyed over.

“When’s that Naomi coming back, then?” my mum asked. That Naomi! My mum always talked about Naomi as if she was a bad influence. Granted, we were prone to going a little over the top when we went out drinking together, but I didn’t exactly need much encouragement.

I smirked and shook my head. “The weekend after next!”

My mum groaned. “And I suppose you’ll be out boozing in town?”

“Ummm … yes?”

“Oh great!” she replied. “As usual, I won’t be able to sleep until you’re home.”

I groaned. It was kind of sweet that my mum worried about me so much, but also pretty ridiculous considering how old I was. And the fact that I was out all the time when I was down in London. And when I went to visit Naomi at university in Brighton.

“I don’t ask you to stay up worrying about me. I don’t think dad will be doing that!”

“Oh, he definitely won’t! He probably won’t even notice you’ve gone out.”

I don’t think my dad knew what I was doing or where I even was half of the time. He definitely didn’t seem to care half as much as my mother. Not in a bad way. He was just a lot more chilled out than she was. He pretty much just let me get on with things. I sometimes wished my mum was more like him.

My phone pinged. AJ had sent me another message. My heart filled with excitement, as it always did when AJ messaged me. I couldn’t open it in front my mother. I didn’t want my face to give away anything more that it already had.

“So, when are you next gym’ing it?”

I presumed the gym in question was the one at the Little Denton Leisure Centre. We hadn’t discussed the possibility of going to Scorpio’s again. I had been wondering whether to take the plunge and suggest going myself, but I didn’t want to overstep my mark. Or worse, make AJ feel like he was obliged to take me again even if he didn’t really want to, no matter how much I was itching to see him again. But was there a possibility I was going to get another invite?

I messaged AJ back. “I was thinking of going tomorrow.”

“Well I’m going to Scorpio’s again on Tuesday if you fancy it? But I must warn you, it’s leg day!”

My heart leapt and an almost overwhelming happiness surged through me. I was going to see AJ again. YAY!

I typed a message. “I’d love to!” But that seemed too eager, so I erased it and wrote another.

“Sounds good! Leg day though? GULP!”

“Hehe! You’ll be fine. Once you’ve regained the use of your legs in about one week’s time.”

“Double fucking GULP!”

“HAHA! See you Tuesday, matie!”

“Awesome!”

Then three dots appeared but quickly vanished. Like he was writing something else but changed his mind at the last minute. And all I could think about for the rest of the day were those dots. What had AJ wanted to say to me, but didn’t quite have the nerve?

My second trip to Scorpio’s with AJ was a lot like my second date with Eddie. There were no nerves, no doubts. Everything felt easy, relaxed and fun. Apart from the actual leg training, of course.

We joked again about our potential bodybuilding nicknames, and AJ, once again, teased me about overcoming my stage shyness and wearing blue posing trunks (fuck!), which embarrassed and excited me every single time.

He looked his usual gorgeous self too, in his bright red “Scorpio’s Gym” hoodie, and a black vest which outrageously had the words “BEAST MODE” (FUCKING HELL!) written on the front and, although slightly baggier than his green khaki one, still brilliantly showed off his stupidly hot, crazily developed upper body.

6’3 muscle monster Mark Green wasn’t in the gym on this occasion, but there were still a few big lads in there. One particular guy had been unnecessarily noisy with his training. Grunting and groaning loudly with every rep. It was the most incredible fucking turn on. A genuine muscle bull grunting and growling as he pumped up his muscles, all in an attempt to become an ever bigger muscle monster. Fuck yeah! AJ had called him a “noisy bugger” but I got the distinct impression that, much like me, he very much approved of his behaviour.

Up until that day, most of my conversations with AJ had been light and fun. Banter about me being a potential future bodybuilder, picking nicknames, buying trunks and getting posing tips from Mark Green or reminiscing about stupid, funny stuff that happened at school. None of our conversations had been particularly deep or serious, but on the drive home from our monster leg training session, convinced that I probably wouldn’t, as AJ had predicted, be able to walk for the following week, that was about to change.

“So, how was the sixth form?” It was funny, but I couldn’t help thinking that there was a very slight hint of nerves in AJ’s voice as he asked me the question. He seemed a little nervous in general. Though I wasn’t really sure why.

“Erm … it wasn’t too bad, actually. I mean, the work was hard, but it felt a lot more relaxed. The teachers were a bit more formal with us,” I replied.

AJ nodded. “I wasn’t sure whether you were gonna stay on, actually!” AJ said, surprising me. He seemed a bit more relaxed, but I could still hear a slight nervousness in his voice. Maybe I was just imagining it.

“Why?”

“Well … just, after all that shit you got in Year 11!”

My stomach twisted, but oddly, I felt a pinch of excitement too. AJ was referring to me being outed to the whole school by my then supposed best friend, Reece Miller. It was the first time the subject of me being gay had come up in conversation. Maybe that was why AJ was so nervous? I couldn’t imagine him having many gay friends so maybe he just wasn’t used to discussing such things.

“Hmmm. Yeah, but most of that stuff didn’t really bother me, though! I mean, the stuff the lads used to do, like holding their arses if I was walking behind them, or quickly putting their backs to the wall. God! It was so fucking childish and pathetic! It made me wanna kill myself!”

AJ’s mouth curled into this big, adorable grin. It was almost as if he was impressed by my attitude and what I was saying. “You handled it really well!” he said.

My heart seemed to stop beating. Just for a second. What the fuck?! I couldn’t believe that AJ had even noticed. Or had paid any kind of attention to me at that point. Me being outed in year 11 had happened years after we’d drifted apart. Had AJ still cared about me at that point, even though we weren’t friends and didn’t even speak to each other? My chest expanded and I couldn’t help smiling at the prospect that he had.

AJ caught my expression and gave me this coy little grin in return, while gently biting his lip. It was like he knew what I was thinking. And what the reason behind my smile was.

“I think I was more pissed off at that little shit, Reece!” I told AJ.

“Ugh! I never liked him,” AJ said, surprising me again. “I always just thought he was a bit of an inferior version of me!”

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. More further evidence to back up the theory that AJ still cared about me long after we’d been friends. I had always assumed him hadn’t thought about me much at all, but I had clearly been wrong. I loved what AJ had said about Reece. It almost sounded like he’d been jealous of him. I was literally melting into the passenger seat of his car.

“He was gay too, though, right?” AJ asked.

I scoffed. “Ummm … YES! I’ve seen pictures of him on Facebook. He’s camp as fuck now!” I informed AJ. “It’s funny, you two were about the same size and height at school. And he’s still a scrawny little fucker, and you’re now practically a monster!”

AJ howled and grinning wildly in response. “Well when you’re a monster too, mate, you can send him a picture on Facebook and be like, “Remember me? Your old best friend you royally fucked over? Well, look at me fucking NOW!”

I grinned in response. “Hmmm. It’s kinda funny though. When all that stuff happened and everyone was talking about me. Well … I don’t know if this is gonna sound really fucked up, but … I kinda liked the attention!” I confessed, completely surprising myself. I don’t think I’d ever actually admitted that to anyone before. Not even Naomi.

AJ was grinning like mad. “Hmmm. Liking attention.” He then shook his head. “Nope. I can’t relate to that!” And then we both laughed and grinned at each other again.

I was feeling brave. “I kinda wish we’d stay friends,” I said, blushing slightly.

“Yeah. That was kinda my fault wasn’t it?” he said.

A small part of me wanted to tell him that yes, actually it was. Maybe the thirteen year old in me who was gutted that one of his best friend’s decided he wasn’t good enough for him anymore and fucked off to hang around with a bunch of much cooler and more masculine lads?

“Hmmm. It happens though, doesn’t it? People just grow apart. I think we lasted pretty well to be friends for as long as we did!”

“Remember our sleepovers?” AJ asked. “They were legendary!”

I grinned. “We used to stay up for as long we could watching TV.”

“What was that one cartoon we used to watch? The really bonkers one with the two friends?” AJ asked. “God. What was it called?”

I grinned. I knew exactly what TV programme AJ was talking about. “Dom and Cole In The Land of Ug!”

“YES!! That was awesome!” AJ replied.

“Did you know it has, like, a huge cult following? There’s a forum on the Internet where people discuss the best episodes to watch when you’re stoned!”

“No way!” AJ exclaimed. “Actually, yeah. I reckon it would be good to watch when you’re stoned! Have you tried it?”

“No,” I said, laughing. “I would, though.”

“We should do it!”

FUCK! The very idea of me and AJ doing any such thing excited me more than I could care to admit.

“Sounds like fun!” I replied, my heart fluttering.

“Man, I really wanna watch an episode of Dom and Cole now!” he exclaimed. I never thought that AJ would be the type to get all nostalgic about old cartoons he watched when he was a kid. It was so fucking cute.

“I actually went through a phase of watching it not long ago!” I informed him.

“Really?!” AJ said, grinning. “That’s awesome!”

“Yep! It’s on Netflix.”

“No way!” AJ said, surprised. “OK, what are you doing right now?”

OH MY FUCKING GOD!

My heart started to pound. “Erm … nothing!” I replied.

“OK, you’re coming to mine and we’re watching Dom and Cole In The Land of Ug!”

FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!

“Ummm … OK!” I nervously replied. My head was fucking spinning. AJ Jones was inviting me to his house to watch Netflix. Was this really happening? The idea of it seemed to send my whole body into a state of excitement. Me and AJ, sat side by side, watching TV in an intimate setting. Fuck!

“Awesome!” AJ said. He was grinning uncontrollably. The most gorgeous and adorable grin. He clearly couldn’t wait to watch an episode of a show he used to love so much. Or maybe it was the idea of the two of us watching it together like we did when we were younger? Of recreating a childhood ritual with an old school friend? Whatever the reason, he could barely stop smiling for the rest of the car journey.

Twelve

My heart was pounding as we pulled into the drive of AJ’s house. I was actually going inside AJ Jones’ house. What the fuck?! As we got out of the car, I noticed Andy’s motorbike was missing.

“Is your mum still with Andy?” I knew they were because I’d spotted his motorbike the week before when AJ had driven us to Scorpio’s the first time.

AJ laughed. “Yeah, mate. They got married a few years ago!”

“Awww!” I said. I hadn’t expected it, but I felt a warm, fuzzy feeling at the news that AJ’s mum and Andy had gotten married.

It was so bizarre. AJ lived in a completely different house to the one I used to visit when I was younger, but it had the exact same smell as the old one. I hadn’t thought about that smell for years. I was suddenly twelve years old again, having a sleepover at my mate, AJ Jones’ house.

“Mum!” AJ called.

For some reason my stomach twisted in knots at the prospect of seeing AJ’s mum for the first time in years. And then she appeared. It was so weird. A complete blast from the past. She looked almost exactly the same as I’d remembered. Just a little greyer.

“Remember Noah from school?”

“Of course I remember Noah!” she said. AJ’s mum had one of those smiles that seemed to fill up half of her face.

“How have you been, Noah?”

Oh fine, Mrs J. I’ve mostly just been perving over your son’s indecently huge, outrageously muscular body and spending every waking moment thinking about how much I wanna kiss him, touch him and cuddle up to him. Oh, and by the way, your now husband, Andy, was solely responsible for about 80% of my teenage wanks. Ker-SPLAT!

“Erm … good thanks!” I replied, still slightly nervous. I always seemed to get that way around people from my past who I hadn’t seen for years. I guess I worried that the newer me wasn’t what they were expecting. That they thought I’d turn out better than I had.

“AJ said you’d been hanging out. How’s your mum, Noah?”

It felt rude to groan. “Yeah, she’s fine. Same old!”

“Still a legend, then!” AJ said.

Oh God. Like all of my school friends, AJ thought my mum was awesome. Probably because she always made them laugh by embarrassing me so much in front of them. I felt annoyed by AJ’s reaction, but also strangely proud. Like, “Go, mum!”

“I hope AJ’s not getting you into all this bodybuilding stuff?” she asked.

The word sounded so strange coming from her lips. She wasn’t exactly the type of person you’d expect to hear it from. The right side of AJ’s mouth curled into a mischievous grin in response to his mum’s question. “Yep! I’m turning Noah into a shredded freak!”

OH MY FUCKING GOD!

I blushed furiously. Mrs Jones shook her head. “First I have to put up with Andy, then my son gets into it!”

Poor Mrs Jones. Surrounded by lads who just wanna get huge and shredded.

“Yeah, you’ve only got yourself to blame. Shacking up with a bodybuilder when I was an impressionable teenager!” AJ teased.

It was weird to see that version of AJ. The version his mum sees. He was still cheeky and funny. Just, more restrained. And a little more well behaved. His mum didn’t seem to annoy him like mine did, either. Despite her comments, I got the impression Mrs Jones didn’t really interfere or disapprove of what AJ was doing all that much. She always had seemed really easy going. Maybe that’s where AJ got it from?

As I followed AJ up the stairs I could barely wipe the smile from my face. I still couldn’t believe what was happening. I didn’t know what was more responsible for the warm, dizzy feeling surging through me. The fact that I was back in AJ Jones’ house, or the fact I was following the huge, gorgeous, competitive bodybuilder I’d fallen head over heels for to his bedroom.

The first thing that hit me when I entered AJ’s bedroom was the pungent smell. Masculine, boyish and insanely fucking sexy. I was turned on instantly. As I’d imagined, there were pictures of shredded bodybuilders in competition on the blue walls, which were doing nothing to tame my raging hard on. All of the bodybuilders were famous pros, apart from a picture of AJ himself, on stage and flexing out a crab most muscular with his eyes jammed shut and his tongue sticking out in the most outrageous fashion.

I don’t know why I loved the fact that he had a picture of himself on the wall. It was so cocky, but just so typically AJ. I also couldn’t help feeling a rush at the discovery that many of AJ’s favourite bodybuilders were also mine. Including, apparently, Blaine Holton. The bodybuilder in the video I’d been watching the morning I’d bumped into him at Tesco. Thank God I had my backpack to hold in front of me to hide my erection.

“Sit down, mate!”

Fuck! Still buzzing, I perched on the edge of AJ’s double bed. I recognised the blue duvet from the picture he’d sent me of his lime green posing trunks. A pair of trunks which were no doubt tucked away somewhere in this very room. I suddenly had an image of myself frantically rummaging through his chest of drawers when he went to the toilet to try and find them. Not that I actually would.

AJ had picked up his TV remote and was navigating through Netflix. “I can’t believe I’m about to watch Dom and Cole In The Land of Ug! I used to love this show so much. It is on here. Oh my God!”

It was so fucking adorable how excited AJ was about seeing an old cartoon he used to love. Though pretty much everyone our age loved and got excited at the mention of this childhood classic.

“Budge up, future shredded muscle freak!”

As I manoeuvred to the left side of the bed, and AJ plonked himself down next to me, I could barely wipe the smile off my face. I would never have imagined that simply sitting next to someone on their bed would give me such a rush of excitement. But then I also never imagined I’d be sitting on the bed of a painfully gorgeous competitive bodybuilder like AJ.

To the left of me, I had the likes of Blaine Holton and Chris “Freaky” Jackson, inhuman muscle monsters flexing in competition on AJ’s wall (FUCK) and to my right, I had the boy I was fast becoming infatuated with, and attracted to more than anyone else I’d met in real life; an actual bodybuilder (DOUBLE FUCKING FUCK).

AJ looked over at me in that moment and I felt like my heart had actually stopped beating for a moment because he clearly caught me grinning. I panicked, but then his mouth curled into the most adorable little grin in response. It was almost as if AJ was enjoying our encounter as much as I was, which was surely next to fucking impossible. But while AJ was clearly just enjoying hanging out with an old school friend he used to have sleepovers with, I was feeling happy for entirely different reasons.

“Oh my God! I remember this one!” AJ exclaimed as the episode started.

“Is this the one with the rabbits who can’t stop partying?”

“YES!” AJ exclaimed. “I loved this episode!”

I couldn’t believe how close my body was to AJ’s. Just sitting next to him on his bed was so mind bogglingly erotic. His huge thighs just inches away from mine and his enormous shoulders close to my regular sized ones as we were both propped up against his wall. My knees were bent. I didn’t dare put my legs down because he would have seen my huge hard on poking out of my trackies.

When the episode had almost finished, AJ caught me looking at the assorted pictures of hardcore bodybuilders on his wall.

“Is it really bad that I’ve got a picture of myself on my wall?” AJ asked.

“Hmmm. It’s a bit cocky. But I can’t say I’m exactly surprised!” I cheekily replied.

AJ did one of his cute, little giggles. “So, which of those guys impresses you the most?”

Oh God. My heart started pounding and I suddenly felt nervous.

“Other than that cocky little fucker in the lime green posers?” AJ cheekily added.

I grinned. “Ummm …” I began nervously. “This guy looks pretty awesome!” I said, blushing and pointing to the picture of Blaine Holton.

AJ beamed. “Hell yeah! That’s Blaine Holton! He’s a fucking MONSTER! Abs like bricks. Massive pecs.”

FUCK! My hard on was juddering furiously listening to AJ describe one of my favourite muscle freaks in such an incredibly hot manner.

“His glutes are huge too!”

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!!

“Sorry! Glutes are the muscles in your arse!” he said with a devilish grin.

As if I didn’t bloody know!

“He’s got that bubble look which I love! Like his muscle’s really POP?”

You’re fucking killing me here!

“I think I’ve got that a bit,” he added. And he really fucking had!

I really wanted to reply and share some of the many, many thoughts that were racing through my head on the selection of muscle bulls on AJ’s bedroom wall, but I just didn’t have the nerve.

“OK, check out this guy’s biceps!” AJ said pointing to famous pro bodybuilder, Chris “Freaky Peaks” Jackson.

I blushed furiously. I was so fucking nervous and I hated it. “Wow!” was all I could muster.

“They’re INSANE! Imagine having biceps like that?” And then he made this deep, growling noise. Like an actual, “GRRRR!” which caused pre-cum to seep out into my boxers. Fuck, fuck, FUCK.

“You’d be too shy to flex ‘em,” he said, teasingly, as he looked at me with the most adorable little smile.

His joke gave me some much needed confidence.

“Hmmm. What’s this guy doing on your wall, though? I don’t think he’s gonna be winning any competitions any time soon!” I said, pointing to the picture of AJ cranking out a crab most muscular.

“Cheeky fucker!” AJ reached round, grabbed the pillow he was propped up against and playfully hit me with it on my legs.

“Why’s he sticking his tongue out?” I added.

“Cause he’s a cocky little shit. And he thinks he’s a lot bigger than he is!” AJ playfully replied.

“Hmmm. I dunno. He looks pretty big to me!”

As soon as I said it I blushed, but AJ looked at me with this gorgeous, dizzy little grin. I wanted to melt. Amazingly, it felt like something was happening between us. Something way more than just two friends sharing a moment. And then I told myself that it wasn’t. Of course it fucking wasn’t.

“Shall we watch another episode?” he asked.

“Deffo!”

AJ reached for the remote. As we sat watching another episode of “Dom and Cole In The Land of Ug”, it felt like my whole body was buzzing. I would have given anything to manoeuvre down, move just a few inches closer to AJ, wrap my arm around his waist and bury my head in the bright red material of his “Scorpio’s Gym” hoodie. Resting my head and sinking my face into his indecently pumped chest as he cuddled me and kissed me on the head. I wanted it so much my heart almost ached.

But this was good enough. Just being here with AJ. In fact, I couldn’t believe how happy it made me just to be with him, sharing this moment, laughing along to our favourite childhood TV programme. Sharing all these moments that I knew I wouldn’t be able to forget. There was literally no where on Earth I would have rather been in that moment, and I honestly couldn’t remember the last time I had felt that way. Who would have thought that one single trip to Tesco would have led me to that?

• Like 25
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Hey mate, 

Two chapters were not too much at all. I love the way the chapters flow, the dialogue and the sexual tension between AJ and Noah is building up. Keep the good work. 

By the way, like one of the guys here said, we are falling in love with AJ and wish to find an AJ to be ours. 

• Like 5