AJ & Noah

muscleaddict

Heh your artist is great. You know what would be awesome? A pic of AJ and Noah, walking into Scorpio's for the first time, which might one day be something like a memento. Because you see huge AJ next to slim Noah, a little memory of what used to be, once Noah has been exploded by Scorpio's into a fucking behemoth :). 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

You've probably read this a million times already, but wow, you are a fantastic writer. Your story has well paced build-up, and a creative concept that many of us only wish we could find ourselves in right now. It honestly seems like I am following the formation of a relationship, versus just another quick story about sex and muscles. I do hope that if they get together eventually, the story continues beyond that, as I think seeing their relationship would be just as enjoyable as seeing it form. Plus, with your writing, I know that romantic, and juicy, scenes in the future will blow people away. Keep it up! 

I'm also curious if you've written anything else in the past, as I'd probably read anything by you! It doesn't seem like this is your first rodeo!

• Like 3

Holy Crap Mate,

I get distracted with work and find that that you posted two awesome chapters of your story. Damn, keep the story going. I love the pace, the way you write. Your characters are so reliable and adorable. I can’t wait to read what comes next!!

• Like 3

On 9/9/2018 at 11:26 PM, kutam said:

Heh your artist is great. You know what would be awesome? A pic of AJ and Noah, walking into Scorpio's for the first time, which might one day be something like a memento. Because you see huge AJ next to slim Noah, a little memory of what used to be, once Noah has been exploded by Scorpio's into a fucking behemoth :). 

Hehe! Mate, I would love him to do more but it's up to him. I don't want to bug him too much! ?

• Like 1

On 10 September 2018 at 4:45 AM, Austinevenson42 said:

You've probably read this a million times already, but wow, you are a fantastic writer. Your story has well paced build-up, and a creative concept that many of us only wish we could find ourselves in right now. It honestly seems like I am following the formation of a relationship, versus just another quick story about sex and muscles. I do hope that if they get together eventually, the story continues beyond that, as I think seeing their relationship would be just as enjoyable as seeing it form. Plus, with your writing, I know that romantic, and juicy, scenes in the future will blow people away. Keep it up! 

I'm also curious if you've written anything else in the past, as I'd probably read anything by you! It doesn't seem like this is your first rodeo!

Awww! Thank you so much for this @Austinevenson42! Some really lovely feedback there! ? I had my doubts as to whether people would be on board with this one so trust me when I say any/all feedback and comments mean a lot to me!! Especially ones like these! Oh and I don't think any writer can get too much positive feedback so never hold back there! Hehe!

This is about my 7th/8th story, mate. I've posted a few here and on my blog. I have a page here with links to most of them. They're various lengths and some are better than others!

I've never really written anything of this scale and size before though so all this feedback I'm getting here is fucking great! And tells me maybe I'm doing something right. Thank you again, matie!

• Like 2

21 hours ago, BrzNLA said:

Holy Crap Mate,

I get distracted with work and find that that you posted two awesome chapters of your story. Damn, keep the story going. I love the pace, the way you write. Your characters are so reliable and adorable. I can’t wait to read what comes next!!

Thank you, matie!! ? Little bit of tweaking to do to the next chapter but should be posted soon! ?

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

Guys, I think I may have found a candidate to play AJ in the Netflix adaptation... ?

image.jpeg

He'e a kinda cute. But, I need his extreme shredded muscle. I need striations. Jajaja

9 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

Awww! Thank you so much for this @Austinevenson42! Some really lovely feedback there! ? I had my doubts as to whether people would be on board with this one so trust me when I say any/all feedback and comments mean a lot to me!! Especially ones like these! Oh and I don't think any writer can get too much positive feedback so never hold back there! Hehe!

This is about my 7th/8th story, mate. I've posted a few here and on my blog. I have a page here with links to most of them. They're various lengths and some are better than others!

I've never really written anything of this scale and size before though so all this feedback I'm getting here is fucking great! And tells me maybe I'm doing something right. Thank you again, matie!

You're definitely doing something right! I'm going to check out some of your other work, and I look forward to more installments of this one, definitely an all time favorite at this point, and the real fun hasn't even started. I'll definitely be commenting more in the future too, and hopefully you can influence my own writing as well, already giving me a million ideas. What I find most interesting is how you really let us into Noah's mind so well, leaving me wondering what AJ is thinking throughout all of this. Thanks again for your story!

• Like 1