AJ & Noah

muscleaddict

Another great addition! How you describe their personalities and the chemistry reels you in. And you convey the anxiousness our protagonist feels when talking to AJ perfectly - we all know the giddy feeling of talking to someone you really like!

That illustration is awesome too :)

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Ozymandias said:

Another great addition! How you describe their personalities and the chemistry reels you in. And you convey the anxiousness our protagonist feels when talking to AJ perfectly - we all know the giddy feeling of talking to someone you really like!

That illustration is awesome too :)

Thanks for the awesome feedback, matie! These chapters where they're messaging each other and sort of building their own little world were particularly fun to write! And yes I've been there quite a few times. That excitement and buzz when you get an email/text/message from someone you like. May not resonate with everyone but hopefully some people will be able to relate to it!

Agreed on the illustration too! It's fucking awesome and he is one talented dude! Fingers crossed he has time to do more but they take time and he's a busy boy.

• Like 1

I don't think you can possibly go fast enough! Keep up the great work - have to say, I cannot wait for the moment they give into each other. Thanks for this great work :)

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Ozymandias said:

I don't think you can possibly go fast enough! Keep up the great work - have to say, I cannot wait for the moment they give into each other. Thanks for this great work :)

Bless you, matie and thanks for the regular awesome feedback! Just keep reading!! ?☺️

1 hour ago, portamivia said:

Amazing story! Love the slow pace and the excitement. Can’t wait to read it all. I’m considering waiting longer and then binge...

My biggest fear with this story is that people will think it's too slow and give up on it so I appreciate that feedback, mate! ☺️

your not going too fast

and its definitely not too slow

your building a story that you want to be believable

thats what i love about this!!!

keep the story growing mate, its truly buildingto something of epic proportions 

love it !!! bring on  the next chapters!!!!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Built22 said:

your not going too fast

and its definitely not too slow

your building a story that you want to be believable

thats what i love about this!!!

keep the story growing mate, its truly buildingto something of epic proportions 

love it !!! bring on  the next chapters!!!!

Bless you, matie! You've pinpointed exactly what I wanted to do and that was to write a believable and realistic story. I've tried to avoid mentioning length and structure in case it puts people off but it's definitely not a short story, as you've all probably gathered by now. :D I just really hope you and others stick with it and want to find out what happens between the two leads! ^_^

• Like 3

2 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

Bless you, matie! You've pinpointed exactly what I wanted to do and that was to write a believable and realistic story. I've tried to avoid mentioning length and structure in case it puts people off but it's definitely not a short story, as you've all probably gathered by now. :D I just really hope you and others stick with it and want to find out what happens between the two leads! ^_^

definitely sticking with the story!!

dont just want i need to know what happens between the two leads hoping and longing them to get it on?

• Like 1