AJ & Noah

muscleaddict

To describe your skills as a writer as anything short of professional-level would be doing you a disservice. The plotting has a great and varied pace to it, allowing us to slow down every now and then to focus on internal monologue (terrific both for building character and to showcase some of your trademark humour), whilst at other times deftly spurring us forward to the next scene...all the while keeping our anticipation tickling. 

What I admire most is the level of control you seem to have. I can't help but rush through my narrative when I write. It could be a stylistic thing, it could be a fetish thing, but I want to get to the growth / sex / strength / cock thing as soon as possible. I want my five course meal, NOW.  Yet you have lured your readers in with an effervescent aperitif, following it up with a tantalising vol-au-vent or two...and we haven't even sat down at the table. That takes great patience and skill. In short, it makes me want to keep reading. 

I'm really, really looking forward to seeing where this goes. And from the sheer number of likes and comments, it's clear that, in this, I am far from alone :)

• Like 4

I'm loving this story my friend, like I do everything you write. And thanks for introducing me to the illustrator, he's amazingly talented. I can't wait for what's to come! 

• Like 1

On 29 August 2018 at 11:55 PM, goremeridian said:

To describe your skills as a writer as anything short of professional-level would be doing you a disservice. The plotting has a great and varied pace to it, allowing us to slow down every now and then to focus on internal monologue (terrific both for building character and to showcase some of your trademark humour), whilst at other times deftly spurring us forward to the next scene...all the while keeping our anticipation tickling. 

What I admire most is the level of control you seem to have. I can't help but rush through my narrative when I write. It could be a stylistic thing, it could be a fetish thing, but I want to get to the growth / sex / strength / cock thing as soon as possible. I want my five course meal, NOW.  Yet you have lured your readers in with an effervescent aperitif, following it up with a tantalising vol-au-vent or two...and we haven't even sat down at the table. That takes great patience and skill. In short, it makes me want to keep reading. 

I'm really, really looking forward to seeing where this goes. And from the sheer number of likes and comments, it's clear that, in this, I am far from alone :)

Well at the risk of repeating myself, thank you so much for this wonderful feedback! Hands down some of the best I've ever received and I really am touched by your lovely words! ^_^

The plotting and pace was really important to me so I really appreciate your observations on those. I really wanted to build up the relationship between the two characters and make it as realistic as I could. I really really hope people stick with it and don't think it's too slow! Oh and I don't think any story of mine would be complete without a bit of anxious/frantic/over excited/sometimes horn crazed internal monologue! :D

As for that five course meal, as much as I also like that, some of those aperitif's can be pretty yummy too! 

• Like 2

On 29 August 2018 at 11:55 PM, goremeridian said:

Well at the risk of repeating myself, thank you so much for this wonderful feedback! Hands down some of the best I've ever received and I really am touched by your lovely words! ^_^

The plotting and pace was really important to me so I really appreciate your observations on those. I really wanted to build up the relationship between the two characters and make it as realistic as I could. I really really hope people stick with it and don't think it's too slow! Oh and I don't think any story of mine would be complete without a bit of anxious/frantic/over excited/sometimes horn crazed internal monologue! :D

As for that five course meal, as much as I also like that, some of those aperitif's can be pretty yummy too! 

On 8/30/2018 at 2:58 AM, Aronymous said:

So well written. Good pace, realistic and oh so relatable..

Thanks, matie! I'm really glad you're liking it. Realistic and relatable were two things I was going for! ?

On 8/30/2018 at 4:26 AM, Kamaswami said:

I'm loving this story my friend, like I do everything you write. And thanks for introducing me to the illustrator, he's amazingly talented. I can't wait for what's to come! 

Awww, thanks matie!! He is amazing isn't he? I feel so lucky to have found him. I've passed on your words to him! ?