dangerdanger

Spanish version in here.

My parents always educated me in the culture of effort, so none of my friends were surprised that at twenty-five years old I bought my apartment. I had worked hard to get enough money, doing extra hours, working freelance on weekends and saving everything I could spending as little as possible. I asked for a loan from a bank and that was it. I moved as soon as they gave me the key and for six months I enjoyed the solitude. After that time I decided that the same thing I had done to get half the department I could do to get the other half and for that I was not going to skimp on anything. If I went back to do freelance, some extra hours and rent the room that was empty, then it would not take me long to collect all the money I needed. So I told my friends that I had a room available for rent. Several friends were interested but none had enough money to pay for the place, it was not that I charged too much, what happened was that none had a job that still allowed them to live alone. The days passed and one morning I got a message from Fran:

-Hey, I was told you're renting a room! I need to leave my old house!

Who was Fran? We had been partners in my previous job where I was a developer and he was a tester. He was a guy with whom we always joked. I could not say he was cute, maybe if you just see his face you would not say that, but he had something in the way of being that was seductive, in addition to having a body ... what could I say? A huge chest. He was not what I would call muscular, he only had the perfect proportions, he did some sport and liked to take care of himself. He practiced wrestling and that should keep him quite trained. He knew that I liked men, but he never cared. He was pretty clear that he liked women so he always pinched someone's ass to annoy him, even me! In him it was as normal as giving you a slap. However, everything that he trusted with men, with women just vanished. If a girl liked him too much he could barely talk to her. I also remember a lot of girls “he did not like" that were as hot for him as me. More than one got to suck his cock in the bathroom of a party.

The idea of living with Fran excited me from the first moment. I imagined him naked in my bathroom and the idea alone was enough for me to cum. The next week he dropped his bag in the empty room and settled in. At first things were pretty normal. We both had breakfast together and then both would go to work. I came back in the afternoon and enjoyed a few hours just to work until nightfall just when he arrived. The best moments were when he walked around in his underwears. He had a huge chest, just as I remembered, marked and wide. Fran was a good head taller than me so if we met in the bathroom I had the perfect image of his muscles.
—Careful, little man! -he told me when I stomped into him.
That was hot!

Fran needed to save money but unlike me he did not have the will to work and not spend. He went out with friends and spent too much money outing. I was not surprised that he could not save money. I knew from a friend he used to pay for sex and apparently he needed to have too much sex per week. Another thing he used to do with his beautiful body was wrestling, so he had those ridiculous spandex suits that looked great on him. They highlighted his broad shoulders, his chest and his cock. I imagined him struggling with that clothes with some other man dressed the same and the idea was enough for the whole night.

Things started to change one afternoon that he came angry from training. The coach had told him he needed to gain weight to compete in the tournament.
—How much do you have to gain? —asked.
—I have to be 176.37 pounds —he answered me.
It did not seem so much to me and I told him so.
-More than 20 pounds of muscle! —He said as if it were something obvious— You say that because you never gained a pound in your life! I bet you cannot lift 10 pounds in the gym! To gain so much muscle, I would have to eat a lot of meat. Do you know how expensive is it?, I would also need to take supplements that are very expensive and also go to a nutritionist. I can not pay for all that!
Beyond that the idea of him becoming more muscular excited me and it did not take me even ten seconds to imagine a version of Fran stronger and more muscular ... with a huge chest and bulging arms ... it was also true that I wanted to help him, at least for him to learn to be rigorous to get what he wanted.
Then I offered him that if for a month he could focus all his efforts on this challenge and use his money only for his goals then I would help him. How? For a month I would not charge him a rent.
—Really? —he asked.
—But only if I see that you take it seriously.
—Of course!! You'll see! I'm going to become a beast!

I do not know if it was my words or the desire I had to enter the tournament but something in his attitude changed overnight. He stopped going out with his friends and he went every day to the gym. Our kitchen got filled with supplements and the refrigerator was full of meat, chicken, vegetables and other things I did not even know the name of. Every day after work he went to train and came to eat. Now he cooked for the both of us and he ate impressive amounts of meat and carbohydrates. He took his supplements rigorously and went to sleep to get enough rest. In a few days I noticed the difference. After every of his showers I could  see the changes. Muscles over muscles appearing on his back that had suddenly grown a few inches. His shoulders became rounder and his chest marked as if he suddenly wanted to get out of his body. His arms became bigger and his legs began to turn into hams. What also began to happen is that he took longer showers, after which he always said with a smile and winking at me:
—I had to care of this beast —he would say while he scratched his cock under the towel.
And just as he masturbated every day, I did the same thing later ... imagining his body, his hard and strong muscles and especially his huge chest as he grew up. The month passed soon and one morning he told me:
—I won 10 pounds.
10 pounds? It looked like he had won 20! All his muscles had grown larger.
—What happens is that I lost some fat and gained more muscle mass.
And to emphasize his point he flexed his arm. It was huge.
—Congratulations! I knew you could do it!
But instead of smiling he became serious and said:
—Double or nothing?
—What?
—Double or nothing!  We make another month like this and if I do not get to gain another 10 pounds I'll give you all the money back ...
—… and if you do gain the 10 pounds?
He took some time to think about it
—I do not pay the rent for two months ...
Beyond the fact that the difference between receiving and not receiving that money was important, the idea of seeing him grow even more was making me horny.
—Deal! —I said and I shook his hand.
Fran squeezed hard.

The next month was crazy. For some reason that I do not know Fran stopped wearing t-shirts from one day to the next. Every day I saw his huge muscles walking around my house. His legs all marked, his abs and his huge chest (every day bigger). Every day he cooked larger quantities of food that he ate in front of me. When he finished, he would hit his belly and smile. It was like watching him inflate in front of me. His showers were endless, it was too obvious that he was masturbating like crazy. And me after him, thinking about him and how huge he was now. The night before the end of the month he brought a scale.
—Tomorrow is the big day —he said and went to sleep.
Next morning when I got up he had already made breakfast. He was getting up even earlier than me.He was wearing only calvin klein drawers that marked his cock…
—Do you read? —he said to me standing on the scale.
—200 pounds
—Ha! —he said and climbed off the scales, flexing both arms. "I'm a beast!"
Then he started eating. I still did not understand what had happened, I was too sleepy. It took me a few seconds to do the accounts, I had gained more than 10 pounds, right?

The next two months he had won to live for free were more of the same. I got to believe that he had gone crazy, he was a totally different person. He was obsessed with the amount of food, with the hours of sleep, with the amounts of weights for each exercise. But all that seemed to be working as he grew more and more every day and not only his muscles were bigger, Fran was getting taller. One night when he came out of the shower I saw his hair brushing against the door frame. But not only that, his shoulders too. He had to buy new clothes because the previous one did not fit his huge muscled body. His arms were too thick and his chest seemed way bigger. When the two months that he had won for free ended, something suddenly changed. The following week he wore T-shirts every day. I had become used to to seeing his impressive body full of muscles walking around the house ... that huge chest that I imagined all the time growing more and more ... On the fifth day I said:
-Hey, Fran, is there something wrong?
-Why? —He asked, lifting his face from the plate of food.
-Oh! I don’t know ... I mean ... you're acting kind of weird ...
-Me? Why?
-I don’t know ... I mean ... -I could never say what I was thinking ... I did not even know what I was thinking ...
Then Fran smiled.
-Are you asking me why I do not walk more without a shirt?
-What?! No, of course not!
-So?
-Nothing ... fuck off ...
That night he sat in front of me with his huge plate of food and told me seriously.
-Ok, I need money ...
I looked at him without understanding.
-My salary is to low… and I need money.
-And what are you going to do?
He looked at me seriously:
-I want to make a ... deal ...
-A deal?
-Yes…
- What kind of deal?
-Well ... did you see ... you saw how I ...?
I looked at him waiting for his answer.
-Did you ever pay to see someone? Or something?
-What? What are you talking about?
-Come one!  You know what I'm talking about!  A stripclub!
-Fran, I don’t follow you ... but no, I never went to one of those places.
-Well, it's a place where you pay to see girls ... or guys ... dance naked ... you know, naked ...
I looked at him without being able to believe what he was saying. Under the table the cock became hard in a second.
—Are you telling me to pay you to see you naked?
-Something like that ... -said smiling.
-WHAT?! - inside my chest my heart was jumping for joy but at the same time I did not understand what was happening.
-Don't get any wrong ideas! Think of it as a ... win win… I need money ... and you ... and you like men ... I mean ... given that I like gitls with big tits I figured that maybe you liked guys ... with big muscles and strong ... like me ...
-Are you crazy?
-No!! Think it like this ... it's like you would sponsor me ... you would give me a hand ... and in return I let you see my body ... my muscles ... Come one! You're not going to tell me that you want to see the muscles I have!
-Imaginate this ... I come back home after training ... and I'm all hard ... I have all my muscles huge ... so hard that I can barely move my arms .... Don’t you want to see how strong I am getting?
"You're crazy ..." I said and got up and went to sleep.
That night I could barely sleep and I jacked off 5 times before sunrise. I woke up destroyed. Fran was eating breakfast. I sat in front of him trying to wake myself up.
-You didn’t sleep anything, right?
-No…
- How many times did you jacked off?
-Five…
-Five?!  Ha! Does my muscle body turn you on that much?
I said yes with my head.
-Ha! Crazy!
I asked him:
-How long?
Fran looked at me and smiled.
-Whatever you say.
-Okey ... let's try for a month and see.
He got up and came to me. He lifted me up as if I weighed nothing and hugged me, pressing me agains his huge muscled chest. Then he released me and took off his shirt with the most impressive movement I ever saw in my life. With both arms he grabbed the bottom of his shirt and as he was raising a flag he took off his shirt. His perfect abs appeared one after the other and then his huge chest ... strong and big…
-You’ll see! -He said while flexing both arms- You are going to enjoy every day of seeing my muscles! I'm going to be huge! I'm going to become the most muscular man you saw in your fucking life and I'm going to walk in front of you for you to see it.
He ruffled me with one hand and went to change to go to work.

That month was crazy. Fran grew like a beast. Every day I saw him get bigger and bigger and he no longer just walked around without a shirt, but every so often he flexed both arms and said:
-How about my muscles, little man? Do you like what you see? I'm getting huge!
I was speechless, seeing the impossible size of his chest. That's how it had to be a man's chest! At the end of the month, he not only weighed almost 220 pounds, but he also was two heads taller than me.
When we met in the bathroom he would say things like:
- How’s the view from down there, little man? Am I too big? How many times are you going to jack off today after seeing my muscles? -And flexed his huge and strong chest- I bet I have the biggest chest you ever saw in your fucking life. In the gym there is no one who has tits like me —he said and while he massaged his chest with one hand— You don’t know the strength I have in my chest, I bet you I can lift more than ten times your weight. When I finish training, my chest is so hard that I can hardly put on my shirt. Do you remember the fighting suit I had? Can you imagine how would I look like with these muscles now? Would you like me to wear it?
Without thinking I said that if ...
-Ha! What a fag you are...
That night I jacked off without stopping until my cock ached.

When the next month arrived I told him:
-How do we continue?
I just wanted to see him without a shirt ... every day bigger and more muscular ... I imagined him having to duck to go through the door.
-Lets do this ... What do you think if we make an arrangement by weight?
- By weight?
-Yeah! Instead of me not paying you rent ... you pay me for every pound ...
-Per pound?
-Look at this, I already did the numbers ... you are now "giving me" this money that is equal to the total rent ... right? If we divide this number by my weight ... this is the result ... do you follow me? So I thought maybe we can lower the price a little bit per pound ... that way I would have to gain approximately ... mmm ... 40 pounds more to continue without paying ... do you understand?
I grabbed the sheet where he had done all the math and I looked at him while thinking: 40 pounds more of muscles? Fran was already huge… he could appear on the cover of any sports magazine. Could he gain more muscles?
-You encourage me to grow and you ... you can see it ... what do you think? -He said and winked at me- Can you imagine how my body will look like with 40 pounds more?

What happened that month changed everything. I had imagined that Fran would continue to grow as he had been doing until then ... maybe a little slower, but everything would be more or less the same. I was very wrong. That's when I saw what the anabolics could do.
At the end of the first week he suddenly inflated all of his muscles and kept them tense all the time. It was as if his muscles acquired another quality, another strength. At first I did not imagine what was happening, but some things started to get my attention. He was more aggressive ...
-Look fag, look at the size of my arm —he said and flexed his arms before looking at me over his chest as if looking at a piece of shit- This is how a man should look like ... not like a little shit like you
Sometimes he would got too close and "unintentionally" pushed me:
-Uh, sorry little man, I didn’t see you down there. Sometimes I forget how huge I am.
Or sometimes he just told me:
-Are you enjoing what you see? How’s it feel when you see me without a shirt? Do you get horny by looking at my chest? You don’t have an idea how strong I am. In the gym I'm working like a bull.
After each of those phrases I could only lock myself in my room to jack off.
On the last day of the month, at breakfast, he said:
-Come on, little man. You are going to weigh me.
He stood on the scale but did not even look over his chest to look.
-What does it say?
I crouched to see.
-275 pounds ...
-Haha ... I told you ...
I could not believe it. Fran was huge, a mountain of muscles.
—You owe me this —he said, showing me a piece of paper with some numbers.
-What?!
-It was what we had arranged ... the arrangement was per pound and do you see how it says here that if it weighed 260 you paid me exactly the same as the rent? Well, now I weigh 10 pounds more than that. And you owe me this money. It's not much…
I could not believe it and I stared at him with my mouth open.
-What happens? you don’t want to pay me?
His face changed suddenly. He took a step forward and I stepped back. I was against the wall.
- You realize that it is not a very good idea not to pay a 275 pound muscle man, right? Look at the arms I have ... Do you know what I can do with all these muscles?
That was enough for me to run out and get my wallet. I brought the money and put it on the table. He looked at it still angry and after a second he changed his expression. With a smile he said:
-I was fucking with you, little man. Keep it, these 10 pounds of muscle go on my own. Enjoy them, —he said and made his chest go up and down.— We continue then with the same arrangement ... that do you say?  But this time we clarify that no matter how much weight I win, you do not have to give me money. Ok?
I was still shaking. I said yes.
-But if you want we can add these prices as well…
And he gave me a sheet with prices. He looked at me with a smile.
I looked at it without understanding anything.
-Let me explain ... this number here is the price for touching ... and this is the muscle group. For example, if you want to touch my chest for a minute, it will cost you this much ... do you get it?
My head had suddenly stopped.
-What happens? Do I have to explain it again? It's easy, little man! The idea is that you pay me to touch me. Or you tell me that you don’t want to touch these muscles? Look at my chest ... well, thats the price.
He stood up and went to change to go to work.

That day I called the office saying I was sick. I jacked off until I thought I was dying. Then I slept and when it was almost time for Fran to return home I went for a walk. My head did not stop spinning, something like this had never happened to me. I was just lost ... It was crazy ... I mean, it was a lot of money. The truth ... what was I thinking? I was not going to pay to touch him! It was ridiculous!
When I came back home he was finishing eating. I put the money on the table and took a deep breath. Fran smiled, wiped his mouth with his hand, moved the chair back, spread his legs and looking at his chest with a wicked smile he said:
-Its all yours.
Even sitting down he was a good head taller than me. I was a little kid in front of a muscle giant. I approached shaking and rested both hands on his huge chest. It was much harder and softer than I had imagined. It was impressive, almost as big as my two pillows. It was heavy and every time I lifted it it fell again. Suddenly he flexed hard and it was as it became a rock. I started to massage it ...
-Do you like it, little fag? Do you like to touch my muscles? This is a man's chest should look like!
I ran out and locked myself in the bathroom a second before I came. I had not even touched him for a minute.

So you could imagine how everything went. I never thought something like this could happen to me. Every day that I came back home and I told myself that I was not going to pay more ... that I would wait until next week ... well, for three days ... I would hold on until tomorrow ...
Every day I paid to touch him. And the same thing happened every day.
- Do you like my arms? -He said and flexed them while I touched him- Press hard, come one. Squeeze like a man! Ha, imagine the strength that I have that you can not even squeeze a centimeter ... Squeeze harder, fag! Look at the little hands you have over my big muscles!

I touched every part of his huge body and when I touched him several times he brought a new sheet with "promos"."Full body" or "after training" or "in pose". I tried them all ... and at the end of the month I realized that I had spent all my salary. I could not believe it, but at the same time I could not stop ... The next day it was Fran who said:
- Now I can’t, lets do it tomorrow.
He put a shirt over his huge muscle chest and left.

That night I could not sleep and I had to jack off until everything hurt. At dawn I heard him came back, but he was not alone.
-Shhhh, keep it quiet… my friend is sleeping ... -he said in a low voice.
Five minutes later the girl began to scream while he fucked her in his room. I tried to jack off but I only managed to get tears out of my eyes.
Fran started bringing girls almost every night. Some of them I had to meet them because he invited them to dinner and others just heard them scream ... one ... two .... three ... four ... five times ...
Fran was fucking like a machine. Surely he was taking advantage of all the money I had given him for touch him to pay for those women ...  I was sure that they were whores… 

One morning after we had breakfast Fran, me and one of those girls. The moment she left I asked:
-How much did you pay?
Fran looked at me smiling. His body was immense. I had not touched those muscles for several weeks and could only imagine how hard his muscles would be. He stretched his arms letting me see the size of his muscles. He was huge, I had never seen such a big man.
He let out a laugh.
-I don’t pay ...
-I don’t get it
-I'm not the one who pays ...
I looked at him without understanding. He stood up to go to his room ... his back was a mountain of muscles doing a perfect job. When he came back he brought a box. Inside, it was full of bills.
-They are the ones that pay.
-What….?! Are you jocking? How much…?
-Ha! What? Do you want to know how much it costs to fuck with this mountain of muscles? He said and his chest went up and down and then flexed his arms ... My God, they were huge!
I was speechless.
-Haha, what a fag you are ... This is the price.
It was impossible for someone to pay ... that a girl would pay ... it was a lot ... would he accept credit card?Was it also for guys?
—Let me show you — he said and my heart almost stopped.
But it was not what I imagined. He sat on the couch and turned on the notebook. I sat next to him. He put the notebook on the table and played the video. He laid back and ran his hand over me, pressed me against his body, my cheek tightened on his chest, and said:
-You'll see the show.

The girl was on the bed moving back and forth. It was filmed with a cell phone. Fran  filmed her body from above and then he filmed himself. All his huge, sweaty muscles glowing in the dim light of the room. It was a compilation in which one girl was fucked after another. Some against the wall, others crushed under his muscles. It was fucking amazing…. but what was amazing was the size of his cock. It was impossibly large… He moved his huge hand over my pants and began to touch me.
-Its better without this -he said and took off my pants in a second.
My cock was at full mast … well thats a way of saying ... I never had a big cock ... well, okay ... I have a little one ... Fran laugh and began to jack me off with two fingers. Each of his fingers was bigger than my cock.
-It's like a little fish -he said in a mocking tone- Does ever get hard?
The truth was that I never got too hard ... I was about to say something when I saw what was happening in his pants. It was as if he had put two bananas ... three bananas in his pocket.
-Do you want to see a reals man cock? —He said and with his other hand he moved mine to touch his cock.
I came up in a second.
-Uhhgg! Shit! —He said and wiped the semen on my shirt— Come here ... take care of this ...
And he took off his pants. The biggest cock I ever saw in my life appeard in front of my eyes.
—Big as the rest of my muscles ... —he joked as he looked at me and looked at his gigantic cock— are you going to stay there?
With shaking hand I grabbed his cock. It was so big and so hard that I could not close my hand.
—Use both —he said.
And I grabbed it with the other one. He leaned back.
—Stronger.
His cock was bigger than my arm, it was just huge and I could not imagine who could stand ... which girl could resist to be fucked with such a big cock.
-Stronger, little man.
His entire body was covered which huge, hard and shiny muscles. Even naked it was as if he had an armor on and his cock was a sword ... a cannon.
-Stronger ... come on!
I was squeezing with all my strenth, but he hardly felt it.
He stood up and lifted me with one hand. He carried me to the bathroom, turned on the light and stood in front of the mirror. All his musle body was shining in the light of the bathroom. He sat me in his cock and said:
- It's as if it were your cock ... Jack off!
I grabbed myself to his cock to keep me from falling.
-Imagine that you grew a huge cock like this ... Come on ! Imagine that you can fuck one girl after the other ... they all want to to suck your cock ... they want to touch your muscles -while saying that he flexed both arms- Imagine that you are the most muscular stud in the world, stronger than a bull and harder than a tank. Imagine that you start to earn money out of just because everyone wants to touch your muscles and you just grow and grow and you get stronger every day and you're hard all over and you can fuck for hours and hours and come and come and come. Ahhh ... I'm huge. Look at the muscles I have, little fag. Look at the size of my muscles.I'm a beast ... do you know what beasts do? They fuck ...
He lowered me from his cock and left me on the floor in front of him with his cock pointed at my face. He was the biggest muscle giant I had ever seen in my fucking life.
-Look at me, little fag ... look at the size of my muscles ... imagine what I would do I would fuck you with this cock ... I would break your ass ... you could not sit in your fucking life again ... do you want to try it? I bet you want to suck my whole cock ...
-Yes…
-Haha, what a fag you are ... okay then, this is on my own.
He held my head with one hand while he approached his cock to my mouth. It was huge, it was too big, it was impossible that I would be able to open that big.
-So, little man ... haha, I'm going to break your jaw ... I'm huge ...
I breathed through my nose trying not to drown ...
- What's up, little fag? Am I too big? This is what happens when you try to suck the cock of a giant like me.  ahhhh ... I would break your mouth just because you are a fucking piece of shit ... Look at the size of my muscles ... This is how a man should look like ... Not that little shit you are ... Look at my arms ... Look how strong I am ... Open that mouth or I’ll broke it with my huge cock! I bet you're dying to touch my muscles ... Sorry, little fag… you can’t afford it. I'm too big, too hard, I'm too strong.
And then he came and I got choked and everything turned white and then black ...

The week after that Fran quit his job.
When I came back from the office (as fast as I could) I found the garbage can full of giant condoms and  women's clothes. Fran had become a prostitute ...
With the money he earned, he began to buy designer clothes, perfumes, computers, cell phones, all expensive things and to top it off he bought a truck as big as himself. He was earning so much money that he gave me some:
-Buy yourself something, little fag.

But I just wanted to pay him ... I wanted to touch his huge back ... Now that I barely reached his waist, Fran had become a huge, strong and muscular god ... and in my pocket I was pressing the money I had taken from the bank. One day I found a sheet of paper with the new prices on the floor ... Not even a month's salary would be enough to touch him for a minute ... Fran had become a VIP prostitute ...
The women who slept with him were millionaires. Women who only existed in magazines and on television. And Fran fucker them all. He had his regular clients who loved him, who touched his chest and went mad with his strength, with the huge cock he had. When we had breakfast together, many times one of them would drop a bunch of money on the table just to touch his muscles while he was having breakfast.
-Do you like my body, bitch? —he would say while flexing.

One night he arrived with three women. Just by seeing them you could tell they were older, maybe forty years old. With huge tits and full of money, gold everywhere. He took them to his room and started to fuck them ... I realized that because they started screaming like crazy. But after a few minutes they stood silent and then Fran came into my room ... naked. It was as if a mountain of muscles suddenly passed through the door. His entire body was shining, covered with an oil that made him look even bigger .... and his cock ... gigantic ... hard as a club ... a huge anaconda in front of me… And I was lying in my bed ...
-I need you to do me a favor ... -he told me from above his incredible muscles ... he was a beast- I need you to film me fucking ...
—What?
—They are clients of mine and they want to have a video of me fucking them…
He said that and left (bending down trying not to tear the wall apart). I followed him. In her room the clothes were lying all over the floor and in his bed were the three women, naked, with their huge tits and asses and faces and bodies all covered in semen.
-Awww look how cute your little friend is ... - said one.
-How beautiful! Are you going to do us a favor? How cute!
-We want you to film him ... and his muscular body while he fucks us ... You're beautiful, Fran ... A stud ...
-Film his chest, look at the huge chest he has ... what a macho!
-Film his cock, look at that cock.
- Me first! —Cried one and Fran grabbed her against the wall, squeezing her with his muscles as she sucked his chest that was crushing her.
-Film his back, look at that back full of muscles ... look how strong he is ...
-Look at those legs ... My God ... he is a beast ...
And Fran fucked them all two times and I filmed everything.
When he finished he approached to me and I backed up until I was against the wall. He took my cell phone out and started watching the video. His cock full erect still dripped on my head, his muscular and huge legs prevented me from any movement. His body smelled to sex. And his whole body was shining.
—Well done, bitch ... I'm huge, -he said and with one hand he ruffled me pressing me agains his legs and then he layed down on the bed with the three women.
The four of them watched the video while they touched him and kissed him and bit him.
-Thank you, beautiful! —said one and threw me a kiss.
-What a good eye! Look how your body looks, Fran! You are huge! Look at these arms!
But one of them said nothing and looked at me. She had big eyes and a look that understood things. She licked her lips and said:
-How can we thank you? -while he touched Fran's chest.
She ran her hand over those huge pecs and then grabbed Fran’s still hard cock.
-Fran, how can we pay your friend?
-Pay him? -He looked at me and winked at me- I think he's already happy to see me fuck ...
-Aw, really? Is him one of those?
- Pretty, do you like the muscles of your friend Fran? Did you see how huge he is? Look at this chest! There is no man with such a big chest! How hard! Aw, Fran, you're huge!
-Fran, how much do we owe you?
-There's the price list, -he said, pointing to the wall while still watching the video.
The woman with the big eyes stood up and went to the wall. she read the price list and then looked at me.
-Girls ... -she said and returned to the bed- How about we give our little friend a gift?
-A gift? -Asked another and when the first one whispered in her ear, she smiled.
-A huge and muscular gift!
-Aw, yes, would you like that little man? Do you want to know what it feels like to be fucked by the most muscular man in the world? Look at the size of this cock, look at the shoulders he has. Look at his chest and these arms. He is a huge stud and fucks like a god.
-Here, Fran. This is for ours and this is for your friend ... we want a complete service ... so he can enjoy all your huge muscles ...
Fran stood up and came up to me crushing me with his legs.
-It seems it's your lucky day, little bitch -he said while masturbating the cock full of semen- You'll be able to enjoy my muscle body ... -he said and he lifted me up and sat me on top of his cock, but before he tore off my clothes.
I felt his gigantic cock against my ass and everything in me got wet. His chest pressed me against the wall, I tried to push him with my hands but it was like pushing a wall, a mountain full of muscles. Fran was all hard and hot.
- What's up, little one? —said one of the girls.
Both approached Fran and began to touch his huge legs.
- Don’t you want this? Don’t you want to touch your friend's huge muscles? Look how big he is. Look at the chest he has. Look at these huge arms, look at how big his muscles are. Uh, you're so huge, Fran. Touch his chest, give it a try.
- What a weakling you are! —said Fran.
- How does it feel to be sitting in the biggest cock that you’ll ever see in your life? -one of them asked.
- Do you realize that his is going to break your ass? -asked another.
-Try to defend yourself from me, -Fran said, pressing me against the wall. -Come on!, push, push harder, hit me!. What happens? Am I too big? Am I too strong?
-Break his ass, Fran.
-I'll show you, little shit, how a real man fucks. Uh you are so going to like this -Fran said, flexing both arms.
-Fran, we want you to put all your strength in breaking that little ass he has.
-Ha! —Frank laughed- I'm going to kill him just by opening his ass with my cock. I have it too big for such a small ass -and then looking at me with a grimace said- Come on, little man, touch me, touch all my huge muscles. Ugh, I'm huge.
-I hope you're prepared, kid, -one of them said- You're going to be raped by a 400 pound stallion.
And that was the last thing I heard, before Fran broke my ass with his huge cock.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

That was a very hot story!  I love how your guys grow in muscle AND height and how they become more confident and arrogant.  The size difference scenes are so hot. 

All of your stories are fantastic.  Even though English is not your first language, you do a very good job.  If you ever want some help editing the English version of your stories, me or several of the guys on here would be willing to help!  Don't be afraid to ask. 

GREAT JOB!

• Thanks 1