The Muscle Lottery Part 6: Managing the Transition

TheWeremuscleForest

Thomas can feel his back, delts, traps, and shoulders ballooning, stretching and popping in more places than he can count as the chair begins creaking. He is testing the restraints now as a couple of the seams on the straps tear ever so slightly. His arms have surpassed 23” and his biceps and triceps are gloriously humungous. They are bunched up on the back of the chair as he has to hunch over to handle the mass that is forming on his frame. His pecs are still growing as they stretch the shirt fabric to its limits. There is a massive gap beneath them as he can no longer see the monstrous eight slabs beneath his huge furry mantits. He loves the way they look as his nipples and areolas thicken and double in size nearly perfectly on the corners. They are almost entirely visible from outside his shirt.

He understands why the shirt was so loose now, but he wants to destroy it without having to use his hands. He is now staring at the two men in front of him and realizes that they are nearly nude. He is not the same Thomas they remember at all anymore. His eyes and face still resemble the old Thomas, but he isn’t nearly as shy, but that was to be expected of course. His lower half is nearly done growing as they walk up to him seeing that the transition is nearly complete. Arliss and Cliff motion for the medical staff to leave so they can spend some one-on-one time with the huge young hulk. They both take turns rubbing his 35” quads and 23” calves which are sending shivers up and down the Canadian’s massive back.

Cliff doesn’t even say anything before he reaches down to run his tongue along the huge, even larger 13” shaft, tasting the thick cockhead and guzzling its contents. Arliss massages his lower body making Thomas feel every sensation. He is yelling in delight and wants desperately to ravage both men. A few more tears are made on his arm and leg straps as he flexes his legs and arms. The volume in his upper arm is too much for the shirt now as the seams rip in half, exposing his gigantic ball-shaped veiny shoulders. His expanding lats are busting through as well as they destroy the sides of the shirt and flare out to the point that they are messing with the chair’s arms.

His eyes are fixed on Cliff mostly, as he stares at the big hunk, breathing deeply and sounding like a giant bear, as his mentor continues to worship his monster cock, toying with his swollen cockhead. Arliss decides to fuck Cliff so he slides his thong off to push his huge cock inside the big man. Cliff gulps on Thomas’s cock for a few minutes before he stops to allow Arliss to push himself all the way in to pound him and blast his cum inside. The older top pulls out and backs off to get up and put his thong back on. He appears to be done knowing that Cliff should be able to handle the rest.

“FUCK Cliff, that was way too fun. *looks at Thomas and swoons* You are a fucking beautiful man now young man. Well I should say, beastly man. I will be back in a few minutes to help clean this up.”

Arliss departs as Cliff goes back to pleasuring Thomas, who is obviously far from being done. His muscles are swollen and throbbing. His shirt is hanging halfway off his body and his engorged pecs are begging for freedom. His mentor wants to put him over the edge and thinks he can do it, so he starts toying with his client even further.

“I want you to fucking try and get free Thomas. I know you can do it, I can see how much the straps are fraying now. The raw power that is emanating from you is intoxicating and I am positive that shirt will do what that puny pair of shorts did earlier. Fucking grow a bit more and destroy that shirt.”

Thomas is so wound now that he is straining and flexing even harder than before. Incredibly still with the needles in his arms, although they are nearly invisible inside his engorged veins now, the force he is exerting makes his arms swell another inch from top to bottom. He is ripping the straps now as Cliff looks on in amazement as the material rips in an even pattern. When they finally give way, the massive Canadian grins at Cliff and puffs his chest out to make his shirt shred as his chest becomes more visible. He has developed a gargantuan 65” chest with an uneven eight pack. He continues to smile as he shows Cliff one of his fat fingers and reaches up to slowly tug on the material. He moans feeling the remaining seams tear off realizing that it feels like a feather being lifted off of his massive frame.

He is fully grown now it seems. He looks at both of his arms, noticing that there are two tiny needles that are barely inside his garden-hose sized veins and plucks them out and over the side of the chair. Cliff is stunned that Thomas has managed to get free from his restraints. He gets up off the ground and moves back a few inches. The Canadian hulk never takes his eyes off of Cliff. He is reveling in his size and deep down realizes that this feeling was always there. He flexes his vascular lats and makes them bust the arm rests off the chair as they tumble over to the sides. He is ready to get up now as security guards start moving through the side doors. Cliff motions for them to leave.

“No guys, we are good. I think he just needs some attention. He has been waiting for this for his entire life, and I think so have I.”

The giant hulk stumbles a bit as he gets to his feet, trying to figure out how much weight he needs to put on them since this is a completely new experience for him. He jumps on to Cliff and they fall to the ground. He is grunting and growling as he looks into Cliff’s eyes. He feels completely reborn and has no qualms about forcing himself onto other men. He leans over to whisper into his mentor’s ear.

“You are right Cliff. This is exactly who I am and what I am destined to be. The old Thomas is still inside me, but he probably won’t be making another appearance ever again. All I can think about right now is plowing you for hours on end and feeling our bodies rub against each other forever. I want to taste you and fill you up until you burst. *feels Cliff tremble a bit* Eh? I have never seen you like this before. I want to be in control okay? *Cliff shakes his head yes multiple times* MMM, let’s do it gorgeous.”

After making Cliff hornier than he has ever felt, with one finger again, Thomas snaps his mentor’s thong off and looks at his partner’s shaft spurting precum everywhere. He smiles before moving down to swallow it. He purposefully sucks it in rapid succession to put Cliff over the edge. The stunned man yells as Thomas pulls it out of his mouth to watch it blast cum all over his massive 345 pound frame. He goes back down on it again to gulp several ropes of cum and moans deeply closing his eyes to savor the sweet taste. He laughs as he pulls it out of his mouth again. Cliff pulls on his thick black beard and motions for him to kiss him.

“Ohh? What makes you think I want to kiss you Cliff? *smiles which makes Cliff swoon* Are you going to beg me then?”

“Oh my god Thomas. Where have you been all of my life? You are the alpha that I need, barking orders when needed. Please kiss me. I need to feel your lips on mine.”

The huge hairy hulk gets back up and is a couple of inches taller than his mentor. His massive pecs are pressing up against Cliff’s pec shelf as he reaches around to caress his partner’s head. He pulls him in quickly to lock lips and holds him against him. There is an instant connection as both men moan deeply. This lasts for several minutes as they both massage each other’s chests with their hands. Thomas lifts him up to bury his face into Cliff’s chest and starts exploring his partner with his mouth. The smitten hunk submits to his new partner, but Thomas stops to say something to him.

“You don’t have to let me do all of the work Cliff. *looks down at his massive pecs and furry eight-pack* I need this tension in my pecs to be released. You think you can help me with that?”

Cliff’s eyes enlarge when he tells him this.

“Then I suggest you make me feel it gorgeous. I feel like I can produce several gallons of cum just by having my pecs played with. SHIT, I want you to do it so bad.”

He shoves Cliff’s head into them as the eager hunk immediately starts to lick them. After several hard punches and smacks, he can tell that Thomas loves every moment of it.

“Fucking nurse me Cliff, I want you to abuse my nipples. They are the gateway to salvation, I can feel it.”

The horned up hunk lightly blows on both of them, causing them to get fully erect. Thomas bounces both of them each time his partner tries to suck on them, grinning from ear to ear. Cliff is totally infatuated with this man now. He loves his demeanor and how he knows what he wants from him. Once Thomas finally stops toying with him, he lets his partner rub his tongue on both nipples, getting them sopping wet as he treats them with the same respect he has for Thomas’s giant tool.

The huge hairy hulk feels every sensation through his entire body. His cock is bouncing ferociously now, leaking a long strand of precum onto the floor beneath them. He is intoxicated with the feeling of having his giant tits ravaged and bounces his pecs again to keep Cliff focused.

“Bite and suck them hard Cliff, then I think I can feed you so much cum you won’t ever have to be with another man ever again.”

Cliff tugs and chews on both nipples while rubbing his partner’s huge abdominal slabs, running his fingers between each one of them and marveling at their crazy symmetry. He is driving Thomas insane with his constant stimulation. His cock continues to spill thick precum everywhere as he rubs his horny partner’s back and shoulders with his sweaty hands. After a few more minutes of oral stimulation, the huge muscle giant can feel something new happening in his chest. He can hear Cliff moaning deeply as he sniffs the male teet he is working on. It is emitting the same aroma that comes from his crotch normally.

Somehow, Thomas’s massive tits have started to leak precum from the pores in his areolas. Cliff runs his tongue along both of them and is in absolute heaven as he tastes the fluids seeping through them. His giant partner has his head arched back and is laughing at this new addition to his already incredible frame. He starts mumbling to himself, but the words are too low for Cliff to understand at first. He finally tells his partner to stop for a few moments so he can take a breather and say a few things to him. His ballsac is being stretched to its limits by the two heaving grapefruits that have been stimulated by more than one area of his body.

“Heh…..oh my gawd Cliff. This is more than I ever imagined would happen to me. That serum your people have given to me feels like it has given me two more cocks, only they are two huge gorgeous melons.”

His nipples are slowly dripping fluid down Cliff’s arms as he feels both pecs being caressed. His mentor keeps petting them and rubbing his fingers on the areolas. His breathing increases every time this is done.

“Ohh fuck….oh fuck…..stop stop stop Cliff. Mmmm, it is as if the cum is being transferred through both my cock and my pecs now. This feels so much more satisfying than just having my cock sucked .”

He bounces his pecs again and feels his balls contract as his cum manages to travel all the way up to his chest. He grabs Cliff’s head and presses it on top of his left nipple. It is obvious that something strange is about to happen because both tits look as if they are about to explode. Both men are stunned by what is transpiring and it makes Cliff latch on to his partner’s teet again. His precum stops oozing as Thomas yells in delight feeling his tits shooting thick jizz out of their holes. Both men are feeling euphoric as the huge young hulk top starts spurting cum out of his cock as well. He grabs Cliff’s body and slides him on top of his giant pole, spreading his hole wider than he has ever felt before.

Cliff feels Thomas filling him up from both ends, but it doesn’t stop him from continuing to worship his young master. The muscle giant grabs his right pec and toys with his nipple, spraying its contents all over the room they are in. This lasts for about two minutes before he finally stops and he slows his breathing. Cliff quits sucking on his left pec and falls over. Thomas grabs him first though and slides his wet cock out of his partner’s hole to hold him. The medical staff rushes out to take him away from the muscle giant as they try to keep him stabilized. He is drowning in Thomas’s juices, something that should concern the behemoth, but he is surprisingly calm now as Arliss comes back out to attend to the muscle giant.

“I think we are done here, you gorgeous stud. Once they get Cliff back to where he should be, he will come see you again. For now, let’s get you cleaned up and get you to bed. You will need a massive amount of rest after this. You are a complete original Thomas and I can’t wait to see where we go next with the others.”

Thomas lifts him up to kiss him on the lips and puts him back down on the ground. Arliss is amazed at how affectionate Thomas can be despite the overwhelming changes.

“Uhh wow, there may still be a small part of the old Thomas in there. He seemed like a really touchy-feely type, am I right?”

The huge beast grins and shakes his head yes.

“Mmm yes, he is still in here boss man. I am quickly figuring out how to manage everything in my mind though. You will find out that I am not a complete douchebag.”

They leave the area as Thomas walks with him completely nude as his pecs and cock continue to slowly leak fluids onto the floor. Arliss is unconcerned and knows that he can’t touch the hulk without making him react again. They pass other men who have been watching on the monitors and they are totally in awe. They pass Steve who is sitting in one of the side rooms, he waves and smiles.

“Is that man getting this treatment too Arliss?”

“Ohh yeah he will Thomas. He came here with another man, but he wasn’t cooperating.”

“What about Jessie? I really like him. Will he be getting the same serum?”

They stop walking.

“No, Jessie’s formula is different. He doesn’t need the initial serum because his body is already jump started due to his gym routine. You had to start from square one and your body drank it up. The second serum you received turned you into a completely new beast.”

He stares at Thomas’s sweaty pecs and wants to touch them. The muscle giant notices and shoves them in his face. Arliss leans in to taste both of them and grunts. The initial load that shot from them has subsided and it will require more stimulation to make them react again. They are standing between several men and notice that a lot of them have their cocks hanging freely outside their pants. They want another show, but time is starting to get away from the organizers and this can’t be postponed. Arliss motions for Thomas to go down the hall into the shower area and he will be there shortly. He tells the others to get back into their rooms and behave themselves.

This was just the first client, what will be in store for the others?

End of Part 6

Mastering the Formula:

Motivating the Mind:

Marking His Territory:

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Thanks for reading OLG89! :)

I have two, possibly three more parts in the planning stages. There are two more characters in need of help so that will constitute parts 7 and 8.

I am not 100% sure how 9 will turn out yet. If I can find some time to work on them by the end of the year I will try to get them done and posted.

:)