The Muscle Lottery Part 4: Mocking the Hosts

TheWeremuscleForest

Check out the first three parts here:

“I want to speak with whoever is in charge of this place, alright?”

“Sir, you are not allowed to come in here and demand anything like that. This event is purely invitation only. If you don’t leave at this moment, we will be forced to call the authorities here.”

Riley Cera has managed to get enough information together to find out where his ex-boyfriend Jessie Aberdeen is located. His boyfriend Steve Lopes was talked into tagging along only because he cares enough for Riley to let him search for his ex. He is built remarkably different from Jessie as well. While Riley is fairly fit like Jessie, Steve has a much larger frame and probably hasn’t seen a gym in quite some time. As Riley continues to argue with the people at the entry gate into the facility, Steve receives a tap on his back. When he turns around, an extremely well-muscled man puts his hand out to shake his own.

“Hello there big guy, what is the problem here and how may I be of service to you?”

Steve is quite stunned by the size and muscularity of the man as he stares into the man’s deep green eyes. The man smirks and Steve puts his hand out to shake his. The man’s grip is amazing as it envelops his own hand. Incredibly, they fit together like a glove which immediately gets the attention of the big hulking stud. He peers around Steve’s shoulder and sees Riley arguing with the other men. He returns his focus to Steve.

“Does your friend have an issue with someone here by chance? I am willing to listen to what he has to say.”

Steve finally manages to utter a few words to him.

“Uhh well, he is looking for one of his friends that won a contest a few days back. His name is Jessie Aberdeen…..I mean his friend’s name is Jessie. *points behind him* That is my boyfriend Riley Cera. He wanted to come along with Jessie I think and he is worried that he is being held here against his will.”

The man seems a bit confused with this description and shakes his head no.

“I will have you know, I have met Jessie and he certainly is not being held here against his will. I have spent some time with him and never once did I ever get the impression that he was unhappy to be here. I should introduce myself, my name is Arliss Mancari. I am one of the leaders of that program that selects three winners every year from a random list of gyms to not only change men’s physical frames, but also their mental capabilities as well. In the case of Jessie, I feel like he is probably going to be one of this organization’s biggest success stories.”

Arliss looks at Steve’s thick frame as well as his face and can see how handsome he is despite the additional fat around his midsection. He is even tempted to suggest giving him a special invitation to enter the program.

“What is your name so I can help you out?”

“Ohh, well mine is Steve Lopes. I’m only here because of Riley…..”

“Why don’t you follow me Steve, I think we can find Jessie for you here.”

Arliss gets in front of Steve and shows him into a side door as Riley watches them out of the corner of his eye. He stops arguing with the men he is with and stomps his feet.

“What the ever-loving fuck? He didn’t even want to be here with me and he gets to go in? This is complete bullshit.”

Two very large muscular men come up from behind the aggravated man and pick him up before taking him into another side door located on the other side of the complex. They sit him down in a room and place him in a chair that has metal locks attached to it. They slide them around his arms and legs and make sure that he is not loose before going out the same doors they came in from. A door opens from behind him and closes as very soft footsteps eventually dissipate as a man in medical scrubs walks in front of him and sits down in an adjustable chair. He has a tablet in his hand and seems to be in a bit of a slight rush.

“So…..I was summoned here after hearing about your little incident outside. Would you like to tell me why I was interrupted from my incredibly important research to come down here and resolve such a small matter?”

Riley looks around the room to study his surroundings and to figure out exactly why he would be placed in a chair like this.

“All I want to do is find my ex Jessie Aberdeen. He is somewhere in this place and I want to make sure that he is being treated alright. He won a contest through his gym and somehow this place is supposed to make him extremely muscular or something like that.”

The man smiles slightly as he puts a finger or two on his chin.

“What you have told me is true. Mr. Aberdeen was indeed selected for our program here and he will be rewarded shortly as promised. *looks at his tablet* So…..it seems that you brought another man here with you….Steve Lopes…..hmmm yes…..he is an excellent candidate for the company.”

He looks up at Riley again as the constrained man looks at him in bewilderment.

“You kept telling my guards that your name was Riley Cera. Mr. Aberdeen has mentioned you before during his orientation; however, unlike your friend Mr. Aberdeen and in fact the man you brought here with you Mr. Lopes, you are not a good candidate for us here at the Guild. I do think that there is another facility that can help you with your issue, but I will have to give you a sedative first.”

The medical individual gets up from his seat at the same time Riley starts badgering him.

“Why am I in these constraints? Seriously what is going on here and who the hell are you? What the fuck is the Guild? Are you doing something to Jessie? I am so fucking fed up with…..”

The man stops him before he asks another question.

“For your information, I happen to own this facility and have helped quite a few men with their problems. Sure they were resistant at first, but they got along just fine after they were given a little more information about what was going to happen to them. You see, I am a doctor with quite a long list of success stories and people trust me a lot. I am also incredibly busy so I need to get moving or I will likely disappoint one of the lucky winners of our contest. My assistant will help you get some sleep. Ohh and in case you need to talk to me again, just ask for Dr. Ross Bloodstone.”

The man leaves quickly as another one walks into the room with a syringe full of grey liquid. Riley yells at the doctor as he leaves, but it is futile because the assistant with the syringe plunges it into his neck and squeezes the solution into his body. Riley falls asleep after just a few seconds as the two big men from earlier come in, undo the restraints, and carry him through the back door that Dr. Bloodstone came through.

Arliss and Steve are now in an area of the complex that few people get to see. The huge hulk and the big beefy South American stud are watching a medical scientist create a formula and mix a few ingredients of it together before it is placed into a vial. Then a few syringes are filled with the serum and put on a tray before it is carted out into another area to be used later.

“So Steve…..that serum that you just saw being put into that vial is a specially formulated recipe meant for one of the three finalists of the lottery. In this case, the client’s name is Thomas Mangold. In the next few minutes, he will be rewarded with a brand new lease on life. After that, then Jessie Aberdeen will be given his reward. Do you want to watch the transformation?”

Steve seems a bit perplexed at first but quickly makes a decision.

“Yeah sure, sounds interesting.”

They both leave the lab and walk into a seating area with a lot of other huge men sitting in the back. Arliss has Steve sit next to him in the front about thirty feet from where a chair with straps is set up with the tray table they saw earlier and a few medical personnel working on setting up the station. Cliff Byutov walks in from behind the two men and sits directly behind them. Both Arliss and Steve turn around to talk to him and the beefy man is introduced.

“Hello there Cliff, I want you to meet Steve Lopes. He is someone I met outside just a little bit ago at the front gate. *has Steve put his hand out to shake Cliff’s* Why don’t you two have a small chat before the festivities begin.”

They have a brief conversation before Cliff and Arliss start talking about Thomas.

“I think that Thom is reluctantly open to this Arliss. He spent some time with Jessie a few hours ago and he calmed him down. Afterwards, I sat down with him and he was much different. I don’t really want his personality to change too much because I think maybe, just maybe, he could be a match for me.”

Steve wonders if this is the Jessie that his boyfriend Riley used to date and is trying to find out. He pulls on Arliss’s short-sleeved, but skin-tight shirt to get his attention.

“Is this Jessie Aberdeen you two are talking about?”

Both Cliff and Arliss smile at him and shake their heads yes.

“To be honest guys, I don’t really see a problem with Jessie being here. This place seems like it is doing a great service for a lot of guys. Besides…..*sighs*…..me and Riley are not that tight. I just came along because he wouldn’t come here alone.”

Arliss puts his right arm around Steve’s upper body and pulls him a little closer to him.

“Ohh I could tell that you and your boyfriend were not that close, which is why you are with me and the other guys. I think after one or two of these guys are transformed, we should go have you give us a blood sample so we can formulate a serum for you. *lifts Steve’s shirt to let his big hairy belly fall out* What you have here is not a terrible thing Steve. *rubs up and down on the thick fur and grunts* You can remain thick and beefy, but be much more powerful than you are now.”

Steve looks into Arliss’s deep green eyes and seems pretty open to what he is saying.

“I am pretty interested to know what I would look like under this flab. I used to work out a ton a few years ago and had to give it up because of a back injury. Will that be a factor?”

Cliff shakes his head no.

“At first maybe man, but the pain only lasts for a minute or two because your spine and whatever discs are messed up need to be realigned to handle whatever muscle is added or repaired. You are a very handsome man now Steve, but you will be insanely hot when you are transformed. *looks at Arliss again* Maybe this time you will strike it rich Mancari. An Italian and a Chilean I am guessing.”

Steve is amazed and shakes his head yes. He is shocked that Cliff would know that.

“Wow great guess man. I think you both have talked me into this.”

As the conversation continues, Thomas Mangold walks out in a loose white t-shirt and black shorts with slippers on. One of the medical assistant’s tells him to sit in the chair so they can lock his arms and legs into place. He is looking very anxious as he looks through a glass panel and sees several of the mentors sitting in the back and Arliss and Cliff with Steve in the front. He waves slowly at Cliff as the big man gets up to walk over to a side door before going through it. He wants to calm Thom’s nerves so the medical personnel can put a couple of needles into his arms so they can start to nourish his body.

“I know you hate needles Thomas, but they will be putting them in to feed you. This is just part of the process. *sees the three syringes on the tray and picks them up* Each one of these is for a different stage of your transformation. It gets considering easier with each one because your body will be adding density so the needles will barely hurt at all.”

He gives Thomas a nice firm hug and turns to go back into the seating area. While they were talking, the medical personnel managed to get the needles into him and have attached IV bags to both arms. He is a little calmer, but still not feeling comfortable with his surroundings. At this point, a man walks in with a tablet in his hand as he stands in front of the lottery winner and the seating area. Everyone is now looking at the man.

“Good afternoon mentors in the audience and welcome to this year’s muscle lottery. Today’s first lucky winner is Thomas Mangold, a 22-year old man from Maine. Mr. Mangold has a relatively thin frame and has what you would consider a potential musclenerd like mentality. I know a few of you here today enjoy these types of physical changes because you were once in his shoes. *looks directly at Thomas* I hope you are ready young man because the wait is over. My medical team that is attending to you is quite experienced and won’t let you down. I will be watching you from the cameras located all over the room. Are you comfortable in your chair?”

Thomas moves his hands and legs in the chair to see if the constraints are tight enough and they seem to be, but two of the medical assistant’s make them tighter because he isn’t supposed to have that much freedom in them.

“Are we good team? Great, I will see you later then Mr. Mangold. We will begin in just a few moments. Have a wonderful afternoon everyone.”

The man leaves as the IV bags are detached from the needles in Thomas’s arms after a few minutes. One of the assistant’s picks up one of the syringes and takes the lid off before sliding it into the left needle. They slowly squeeze the serum into Thomas’s body as he shivers feeling it flow into his arm and throughout his entire body. Several men in the audience start talking amongst themselves as they wait in anticipation of what will happen next.

End of Part 4

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1