My Dad Is A Big Boy (Re-Post)

Omiganda

Thought I wouldn't be much of a growth if I neglected an old growth story. I'm going to post these in the order I remember them but warning, I might be missing a part. Also, some of the parts might be blotchy but I hope that doesnt ruin them!  Enjoy.  :o

Part 2: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/1560-my-dads-boy-is-a-big-boy/

Part 3: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/1569-my-dads-boy-is-a-man/

Part 4: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/1595-my-dad-is-a-secret-holder/

Part 5: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/1596-my-dad-is-a-cum-fountain/

Part 6: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/1606-my-dad-is-a-room-wrecker/

Part 1

Since I was 8, I knew I didn't have a normal family. No, we didn't have two parents in one house hold but that wasn't why we weren't normal. When I was 8 years old, my brother, Jeff, had become 6 and was just in the beginnings of preparing to go to school. Our mother had died when he was born but I've still always loved my brother. We'd play together, he and I would play games and the like that made us come together as true brothers. Even now, 11 years later, we were still very close. Again, that isn’t what made us different from your average family. It was my dad that made all the difference.

MY dad was a genetic giant among everyone else in the world. He was very big back then, hovering above the 8 foot mark like it was his home even since I was 5.

I know what your thinking. What do you mean 'since I was 5'? Well I'll tell you how he told me.   I remember it like it was last week. It was bed time and my brother had fallen asleep in his little bed, his 7 year old form rolling around in bed. My dad was reading me a bed time story, my tiny body sitting on his massive abs, which bulged into his red tank top and his enormous thigh, which continued to test the confines of his white work out shorts.

I could tell he was still a bit sweaty from his workout as several parts of his body had soaked through the giant's clothes and made it look like an enormous red, plastic bag had been put over his body. The clothes also couldn't hide the heat coming off of him as he seemed to radiate his own heat like a self generating fireplace. His pecs hovered above my head, creating a bit of a shadow that almost consumed my body. He'd just finished reading Jack and the Giant to me when I popped the question.

"How'd you get so big ,dad? Did you eat Jack's bean?" I asked with my innocent little voice, unable to look past his big pecs. The body surrounding me shook as my dad chuckled with his big voice. He quickly quieted down in an attempt to try to not wake up Jeff.

" No, squirt" he said as he rubbed my little dark haired head with his massive paw of a hand. "Dad's just been really lucky" he said as he rocked in the custom made rocking chair he'd bought. "No, dad!" I said in frustration. "I mean, how did you get so big?" I said insistently. I couldn't see dad's big face but I could tell he was probably trying to figure out how to tell me in his silence. "Well you see, squirt" he started with a tell-tale story voice" when your big 'ol dad was born, the doctors we're afraid he was gonna hurt your grandma" he said. "And he came out too big so they were afraid he'd have trouble with such a big body." Dad picked me up from my seat in his massive lag and sat me on top of his large, muscled neck.

"But your dad felt great all his life and grew up a little bigger than the rest of the kids his age" he said as he walked me over to our window. I reached up and touched the ceiling from my high perch but I still listened to his story as he looked out to the ceiling window. "But when dad hit 12, he began to grow really fast. When he slept, sometimes he'd have big growing pains and he'd need medicine to make him stop hurting." As he said this, he raised a big hand and tickled my feet. I giggled at the contact of the big index finger to my tiny soles.

"But eventually dad's pains slowly got weaker till it was just a tickle. After that, dad grew fast and he was just going into high school. After that, he started getting big muscles and started getting kinda hairy." he said as he took me from his neck and held me in front of his big face, his blue eyes looking into mine. "But dad was starting to get really big. People liked him and all but he was having trouble getting through school.

He was smart enough to get through school but he couldn't do things with some of the other kids. He couldn't sit in a desk cause he broke them when he sat. He kept tearing out all of his clothes so he had to leave to go and get a blanket from one of the art teacher to cover him so he could continue with class." Dad turned from the window and walked over to my bed, sitting on the little bed made out of metal, causing the mattress to sink from his weight as he dropped me on his massive abs. " When dad hit 13, he was 6 feet and 5 inches tall and he was bigger than all the other kids older than him. Still, he kept growing and growing. Your dad could lift a truck back then and a lot of people liked how he could. When he hit 14, dad was already 6 feet and 11 inches tall. He had to crouch to get through alot of doors and people had to move out of his way or they'd get hurt. People still liked your dad but no one got close to him. That's when dad met your mom." I felt something move inside dad at the mention of my mother. Dad didn't talk about mom a lot nowadays so Jeff and I never said anything. We didn't really remember her all too well but we could tell dad missed her.

"I loved your mom a lot. She wasn't afraid of me at all when I hit 15 and grew to 7 feet and 3 inches tall. That was the year I joined football. Your mom was a really good cheerleader back then and her cheering helped me knock down all the other teams till we won nationals." I understood a lot of what my dad was saying as he and I bonded a lot with talk over football. Dad said he wanted to go back to it but they wouldn't after he got so big. Also I was beginning to notice how he was starting to get attached to the story, using I instead of he now.

"When I was 18, I hit 7'7 and I was the most popular giant in school. I got out of school with a lot of awards for sports and teachers gave me a lot of awards for them liking me so much." Dad grabbed me from his stomach and stood up, setting me on the bed, getting on his knees to look me in the eyes with his big, glowing blue eyes. "But dad couldn't go to college or play football cause he'd reached 7 feet and 11 inches tall but he still asked your mom to marry him. He continued to work out and get bigger and settled down, getting 2 beautiful sons." He said before he kissed my forehead and tucked me in.

"Dad kept growing though and couldn't stop so some really smart doctors said they'd pay to observe on him as long as he let them observe him everywhere. But your dad hasn't grown at all in the last few years." He said as he stood to his full 8 foot tall height. I looked up at my giant dad as he turned his massive body around and walked away from me, heading to the door.

"Night, squirt" Dad said as he turned off the lights and turned to the door.

"Night, dad" I said as he crouched really low and began to squirm out of my room. For a few seconds, it was dark until dad made his way through the door and bent down to close the door behind him.

The second the lights went out in the room, my eyes opened abruptly to the light of the sun as I sat on our family jet. I'd been asked to come back from college to visit my little brother and my dad. He'd recently gotten a lot of money and said he wanted to spend spring break pampering his sons. I scratched my 5 o' clock shadow as I woke up and checked my clock. 2 more hours and I get to see my 8 foot dad and my little brother.

To Be Continued.....
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 5