Muscleslaver

Birthday wish from a geek

Question

Hi, I’ve been searching for a story for a while which starts with a high school geek who is having a birthday alone in a parking lot or something. A jock comes to mess with him, but feels bad for him and helps him celebrate his birthday. The story continues with the geek wishing for the jock to become more muscular, and the jock keeps on growing (I think it is related to a pendant, or a wishing stone or something). Close to the end, the jock takes the geek camping or to the cottage or something, and the jock grows even more, and confess his love for the geek (maybe mentioning a soul mate or something?). The geek’s wish for the muscular jock warps reality, and  everyone just thinks the jock is normally huge, I.e. doors are wider, and chairs are reinforced to accommodate him. I believe the geek stays thin, but slowly grows some muscle working out with the jock, but it is mainly the jock that grows muscles. If anyone knows of the story, please let me know. Thanks in advance! 

• Like 2

8 answers to this question

i know i have read that story.I think they two guys go on a trip to a mountain and one of them see a big three that makes him grow even more or something like that. It was all ancient stuffI know i¡¡

18 hours ago, Ro20316 said:

i know i have read that story.I think they two guys go on a trip to a mountain and one of them see a big three that makes him grow even more or something like that. It was all ancient stuffI know i¡¡

Thanks! Yeah, that sounds about right. Do you remember which site it could have been?

3 hours ago, Muscleslaver said:

Unfortunately Pridesites does not open in mobile; you will have to use a computer. 

It will open if you click the options button on the browser and press “request desktop site”