Muscle pills

by Ryougatsu

Part 1:

"You're sure this stuff will work?" I looked at the small pill before my eyes, shifting it to see the magic hidden behind the surface. But there was no magic. Just an ordinary white pill someone would take when he had a headache.
"You dont believe, do you?" Mike crossed his arms in front of his chest. We'd first met when i'd started training at this new gym across the park. I'd somehow decided it was a good idea to sign in for a membership and get in shape for summer... you know the time when everyone wants to go to the beaches, impressing hot girls with their abs and biceps. Well ... i didn't wanna impress any girls. I didn't swing that way. I wanted guys, hot dudes with well defined abs, a wide chest and a strong back.
Mike must have sensed something because on my first day at the gym he straight aimed for my place. I was just trying my first set bench pressing, struggling a little bit with the weight, when suddenly this shadow lurked over me.
First i wanted to grunt some curse but when i looked at that sweaty chest, heaving under his breath, i couldn't do anything but gasp. Mike had just finished his chest-day and was offering me some help. Obviously he noticed me struggling. He was a nice guy which i didn't expect cause usually all the buff dudes were full of themselves. Somehow i agreed. It must have been this damn smile of his.
That day we did the full program. He had taught me the most importing exercises, including bench press, barbell row, deadlift and squads and how to perform them well without hurting myself. After that we went over nutrition and the goes and no-goes of every workout-routine.
All the fun we had together was forgotten when i'd awoken the next day. Curse this pain. Muscle soreness was my nemesis from this day on but it in the end it was worth all the hard work and dedication.
Over five months I'd managed to build a solid athletic look. I had abs, still layered with some fat but i could definitely see them pushing through my shirt. The same applied to my chest and arms. Flexing them felt so good and thanks to my broader back and shoulders i looked bigger too. Still... i was nothing compared to Mike. This guy somehow managed to put on 20 Kg of pure muscles in the same amount of time. When i finally gathered all the courage i could muster inside of me to ask him if he were juicing, he just broke out in laughter.
"I'm not juicing, idiot!", he had said. "Well... if you really wanna know my secret i can show you next Friday." And he did.
"Why should i believe you? Like swallowing a pill not bigger than my fingertips and growing to Mr. Universe proportions sounds reasonable to you." I was right about to refuse his offer when he lifted his shirt, revealing a solid brick wall of abs. "Go ahead", he said flexing them , "Touch them and tell me that it doesn't feel real."
I gulped. Damn they did look big and full... i wanted to feel them so bad... but no! I wouldn't let him have his fun with me.
"Just hide them already." I tried to hide my face but from his next action i could tell that he still saw through me.
Suddenly he pulled his shirt over his head, leaving him bare chested in front of me. This time i couldn't avert my eyes. I just stared at him, his powerful muscles, his heaving chest eagerly waiting for my fingers running over it, feeling the muscles beneath.
"I know you want this, Aaron", Mike said. He flexed his pecs, making them almost double in size.
I realized my fingers running over his chest and slowly moving down until i could actually feel his abs. Damn... when did it happen? When did i move towards him?
"The pill did this to me." Mike was totally enjoying this. I could tell by his smirking expression. Fucking idiot. "The pill can do the same to you", he said and pointed towards my own chest. "Just take one every week. You don't even need to work out more or anything at all. The pills will do everything." With that he handed me a small bottle full of white pills and a little piece of paper. "Just make sure to not violate the instructions. Don't want any negative side effects, do we?" He winked, grabbed his shirt of the ground and threw it over his shoulder.
"You know that i still don't believe you, right?" I tried to think about something nasty like an old duded body to keep myself and most certainly my little member from escalating. Just put your shirt back on already!
Mike turned around, showing me his back which, under the influence of sunlight, looked super buffed. "Told ya already. Take the pill and see for yourself. See ya at gym." This fucking jerk flexed one last time before he ran down the walkway and disappeared into the park.
After my meet and greet with Mr. Muscle i decided to make myself comfortable in the living room. My parents weren't at home. My mother was visiting some old school and friends and wouldn't be around until 2 a.m.  i guessed and my father was working out of town this weekend.
We had this super big TV in the living room on which i wasn't allowed to to use my console. I did it nevertheless cause damn, you haven't played a PS4-Game right when you've only played it on a pathetic PC-screen.
I plugged in the console and started the game. I've chosen "The Last of us" cause i wanted to prepare myself for the second part. I sucked at the missions where you had to sneak around and slowly murder every infected without alerting anyone around. Everyone could tell i was the type of guy who preferred the more action-driven missions. Unfortunately i had to sneak into a building know. Not ten minutes into the game i could caught and died a pathetic death. God dammit! Keep yourself together, Aaron! You can do it! I noticed the pills which i had put on the glass table my mother was so proud about. Pff... He's juicing for sure. Bet his balls are already shrinking. Dumb idiot.
After five more failed attempts from which one was especially not my fault (the game bugged), i decided to put away the controller for some time. Instead i reached for the little note that Mike had given me. I still didn't believe in his story but better learn something about those fake-pills instead of dying to some infected.
Unfortunately the note didn't say much at all. There were some warnings about not taking the pills when underage cause your hormonal balance couldn't handle it. Glad i turned 18 last month. Other warnings included a stronger libido, additional gain in height, addiction and something about pregnant or ill persons not allowed to take the pills. After that the note showed a table hinting about the dose. According to it you should take only one pill per week and not stress your body with excessive sport. Sounds reasonable enough. Too bad, it's just a fake. Wouldn't even surprise me if there was nothing but peppermints in the bottle.
I thought about taking one just before the door rang.
Huh? Who could it be? Mom? No way. Once Mom meets some friends no one can tell whether she even will return. A Visitor then?
Curious i rumpled the note and slid it down my pants pocket. "Who's there?", i asked, trying to peak through the door hole. I saw nothing but short blond hair.
"It's me!", a voice came from outside. "Fynn! Don't say you forgot my exam."
Fynn! I suddenly remembered. I promised to help him with math cause of the exam he had the following Monday. Nothing against a change of pace.
"Nah", i replied. "I didn't forget." I opened the door and entering was Fynn, happy and smiling wide as always.
"Hah! You totally forgot! But that's fine! The math exam is next week. I lied too." He grinned and gave me a light tap on my shoulder. "But i know you don't mind me intruding. Your parents aren't home?"
"Nope", i yawned flexing my arms a little.
"Damn! Look at those arms!" Fynn had this special talent always looking at me when i was changing clothes, flexing unconsciousness or adjusting myself down there. I knew he appreciated my newly build body. He always did. Back then when we had our first tutoring lesson, when I'd decided to work out, when we'd went to the outdoor pool and just now when i'd lifted my arms slightly for a yawn.
Fynn was 2 years younger than me what made him 16 years old. He had this short blond hair which i had him encouraged to cut because it was a shame to hide those beautiful blue eyes like an ocean every sailor would get lost in. His physique was rather slender. Where i was 1.85m in height, he was only 1.67m. So he always was looking right at my shoulders which he didn't mind. One time he wanted to compared our two bodies, a damn excuse to see me in my underwear, but i agreed. Just couldn't resist this cute innocent smile. At the beginning we both flexed. He had no visible muscles, neither defined abs. Just a smooth flat chest and belly. After a while he just made me copy some poses he saw on a flexing video online. I knew he admired my muscles and that he loved guys like i did (after all he told me right away) but  i didn't mind.
"You know you could just accompany me to the gym, right?" I gave him a critical look because he was just about to ask me for another flex.
Fynn crossed his arms behind his head which made his black shirt rise over his belly button. "I coooould", he said unimpressed. "But with you right next to me I'd just couldn't focus. I'd rather hurt myself while watching your workout than growing some muscles."
"Please someone, explain this boy to me." I sighted. "I'm gonna take a shower."
Fynn's eyes lightened. "Need some help?" Suddenly he was holding a towel. "I could dry you."
The thought of it certainly was intriguing and i caught myself blushing. "No way!", i replied. "Just make yourself comfortable. I'll be right back."
Something inside of Fynn might have died this moment but nevertheless he agreed, leaped over the couch, grabbed the controller and started where i had stopped.
"Good luck with that", i smiled before i turned around and disappeared into the bathroom.
The shower sure did wonders. Not only did it help me getting clean, it also made me forget the pictured of Fynn rubbing my body with that towel, gaping whenever i would flex a muscle.
When I'd finally left the bathroom and entered the living room i couldn't believe my eyes. There was Fynn playing the next mission on "The Last of us". That lucker did manage what was impossible for me! I totally had him to replay the level for me so i could learn from him.
I sat next to him and slapped his back. "Good work!", i praised. "Couldn't do it for hours."
"That level?", he said, munching something. "Piece of cake." He gave me a quick look and took another peppermint out of the bottle.
Wait a minute? Peppermint? Suddenly it hit me. "Don't eat that!", i shouted, taking the pill away from Fynn.
"Why?", he asked, burping. "They taste fucking good. Like dextrose or something." After seeing my shocked expression he shrugged. "Should i have asked? My bad." He grinned and swallowed another one.
"Stop that", I persisted. Quickly i took away the bottle, only realizing it was half empty. "Dammit, Fynn! How many did you eat?"
Fynn looked at me like he didn't know what was happening. "Just fifteen or twenty... i don't know. Damn? Why are you getting so upset about it?"
I stood up and hid them in the drawer next to me. "You should just..." I paused for a second. This stuff was still fake... why was i getting so upset? "Just don't eat them."
"You are right. I'm sorry." Fynn stood up, looking at my chin. My chin? Wait!
"Woah! Fynn weren't you only 1.67m?" I gulped. They are fake... right?
Fynn gave me another weird look. "Of course I am! Why are..."
Suddenly i heard a faint rumbling. It came from Fynns belly which was showing a little under his shirt. "Guess you were right", he grunted. "Shouldn't have eaten those mints." His eyes went wide. He must have realized it too cause i saw it right in front of me. Fynn, the little neighbor boy was growing until he looked right at my nose. His shirt now revealed his little belly button and more. I could actually see the faint outlines of abs like he had just started working out.
"Did you see that?", he asked me eagerly. "Damn! That weren't mints, were they?"
I nodded silently. The pills... weren't they supposed to be fake?
His shocked expression shifted to a wide smile. "Guess i grew a little." He flexed his right arm only to see a little peak. Nothing notable but enough for him to feel amazed.
"Aaron...", he said, with awe to his new body. "I can still feel it. And it's building up."
I gulped. Again i could hear that faint rumbling instead it wasn't faint right now. I could actually hear it and see his body shift beneath his shirt.
First i saw it in his arms. Slowly they started filling up with muscles, gaining in size until they were as big as golfballs.
"You see that?" Fynn flexed his arms, making the first fibers rip apart. "This feels fucking fantastic." They continued to swell until they were the size of tennisballs, nearly as big as mine.
My focus was suddenly drifted towards his center as i saw his shirt ballooning outwards. "Feels so good", he said, closing his eyes. I could tell by his expression that he enjoyed it with every part of his body. I would have risked a quick look down there but i was too distracted by his growing pecs. They continued to push outward until first rips started to form. Damn Fynn was already looking down at me. In just one minuted he had gained another 10 or 15cm in height.
"It's getting tight in here", Fynn said pointing at his shirt. "Want to rip opening my shirt?", he asked. "How about it? Go ahead or my pecs will do the work."
It was no question nor an invitation. He leaped forward, grabbing my hands and placing them on his chest. I went instantly from soft to full-mast. Feeling his pecs fill out this shirt, seeing skin showing through ripped fibers, i couldn't hold myself back anymore.
I kept hold of his shirt and ripped it apart only to reveal huge muscled pecs, now the size of two footballs.
Beneath his chest was a solidified brick-wall of abs, still pushing outwards, inviting me to touch them.
Fynn had to notice my thirst for his muscles because he pulled me towards himself and forced my hand over his abs before he gave them a flex.
Gasp... i felt my dick twitching. He didn't even have to force me anymore. I started to rub my hands over his torso alone, feeling every rill, every muscle fiber beneath his hot and sweating skin.
Suddenly i could feel another rumbling, shaking Fynns whole body. He moaned in ecstasy, when i noticed his legs pushing his shorts to the limits. In the past his meager legs used to be thin and weak but now they had the strength of a horse, nearly as big as my torso.
"It feels... so good..." Fynn certainly was enjoying this. He looked down at me, waaay down at me. He must have been around 2.5m right now. And with the size of his shoulders... damn the size of his shoulders was gigantic, like two cannonballs, slowly growing towards both walls of the room.
Again Fynn noticed myself looking and grinned. "You should see yourself right now", he said, panting. "You are like me back then, eagerly waiting to touch this bod. Well how about this?" Fynn turned around. For a brink of a second i could see his triceps, now bigger like both my legs tide together, making his arms almost as big as the couch. He then prepared a lat-spread which made him double in width.
I moaned, grabbing my own dick. His back was only muscles now and he still wasn't slowing down.
"Someone needs help down there?" Without me agreeing, Fynn took hold of my waste band and ripped it apart, revealing myself in tight trunks which didn't hide anything. My 18cm dick was fully erected and i was eager to rub it.
Fynn did the job for me. "You know, i always wanted to suck your dick", he said stroking it outside the fiber with one finger. I realized that one of his fingers was already as thick as my dick. I moaned as he grapped my dick gave it a small flex.
"I have a better idea", he smirked.
I couldn't tell, what he meant, until he flexed his mountainous legs to shred his once loosen shorts. What i spotted hidden behind it was fully erected 26cm dick, working his way up his belly button and pointing towards his solid 8-pack.
Damn... i wanted his body... this globe-like pecs, this monstrous shoulders, this trunk-like arms, this wall of abs i was right looking at, this enormous legs and I wanted his still growing dick...
This damn monster-boy was reading my mind again. Right after i finished my thought he freed his giant dick from his pathetic trunks and pushed myself closer to him. Soon i found myself wrapping my hand over his cockhead which had the size of my fist. I saw heard him moaning and gasping as i took another hand to support his heavy shaft.
He then did something i did not account for. "Don't stop", he moaned as he reached over my head, broke the drawer and lifted the bottle of pills towards his mouth.
I thought about stopping him, this gigantic beast. Really! But in the end i just watched as he emptied the bottle and swallowed all the pills.
The effect didn't take long to trigger. No, i didn't see or hear it. I just felt it between both of my hands. As Fynn was growling like a beast i could feel his dick widen and lengthen. It grew until it had the size of one of my legs. I felt myself getting weak by the sheer view of his dick growing over my head, knocking me almost over. I heard the ceiling creak and knew Fynn was now as tall as the room.
I didn't mind. I was too focused on his dick, stroking it with both my hands like fighting a giant snake only not to kill it but to pleasure this 16 years old giant.
"Aaron...", Fynn moaned as he lied down crushing the couch and TV beneath him. His body filled the whole living room.
Suddenly Fynn lifted me up the ground, placing me on his popping abs. I had to stand and two of them. That's how big and muscular they where.
With a peak behind my shoulder i saw Fynns wanting face and knew what to do.
Again i stroke his dick, stroke it with both my hands. Fynn was still rumbling beneath me, hitting his head on something but i didn't stop.
"Damn... this feeling... this pressure..." Suddenly Fynns eyes widened. I quickly escaped to the side of the living room before a hot load of cum could knock me off. With every spasm Fynns whole body flexed and gained an additional Kg of pure muscles. This view alone made myself cum. I couldn't hold it back anymore and watched as one load after another escaped my dick.
After we both finished i gave Fynn a brief look. He shrugged at me only to flex his right biceps which knocked over the cupboard my father loved so much. I almost came a second. Damn. This idiot. Then it hit me. I grabbed my smartphone, dialed a number and spoke: "Mike, i need another one of those bottles."

Part 2:

“So, you are telling me you actually dumped all my pills into the toilet because you didn’t believe me but now you do and want more?” Mike sighted. I could tell by him lifting his eyebrows that he wasn’t buying it.

I just stood there in full silence, nodded and made small circles with my feet. My mind drifted back to that monstrosity, that sheer wall of muscles I’d left home alone, hidden away from curious eyes. The thought alone made my little member steer up. I wanted those muscles, this feeling of growing bigger, swelling and flexing, only to burst free from my own clothes. Damn. I wanted to touch myself so bad right now, but I couldn’t lose myself in front of Mike. I had to play it cool.

“Well… after tossing away those pills I remembered your body a month ago. You were huge before, I would be foolish to deny that, but now you are nearly 20KG bigger.” I approached him, gently tabbing his shoulders. “I believe you”, I said. “No way on earth would you be juicing with some illegal stuff. So please… I want to be built like you. Having those beautiful pecs overshadow those ripped abs… I can’t help myself but droll over your body.” With that I had to convince him. When Mike loved one thing more than his muscular torso and working out it hat to be someone admiring him. And it worked.

Mike was turning bright red, smiling like a dumb child whose childhood crush just had confessed to him. He was rubbing the tip of his nose, secretly showing off those arms of his with one gently flex. “Of cause you want those muscles”, he giggled and gave me a double bi. Nothing compared to Fynns newly grown muscles, but it still made me lose my cool. For a moment I found myself just standing there admiring the swollen muscles which he hid under that tight tanktop.

I finally released myself from his stunning look. “So, will you help me out?” This time I didn’t have the guts to look him directly into the eyes. Therefore, I shifted my eyes downwards where I saw his abs moving under his top.

“I might really do it”, Mike said. “After all it’s you we are talking about. You wouldn’t lie to me, would ya?” We both laughed as he reached down his backpack and searched for something until he found it. “How much do you want?” In his hand he held a glassy bottle full of white pills. There had to be nearly thrice the amount than in mine. Around 60, I guessed.

“W-well…”, I stumbled, “could you give me like… like 50 pills?” In fear of being rejected I close my eyes. I had to go all or nothing when I really wanted to outgrow Fynn. I wanted to surprise him, show him a muscular sight he could not even imagine in his wildest dreams.

To my surprise Mike did agree to my demands. “Someone is eager to catch up to me, isn’t he?” The buffed-up guy laughed and made his pecs bounce. “Take one hundred of those and you wouldn’t be able to catch up to me because I have all the genes and hard work.” With that he tossed me his bottle and threw his backpack over his right shoulder. “Anything else?”, he asked with a slight look at his smartphone. He probably had to go back home, taking care of his little sister, I guessed.

“You are really sure about this?” I still couldn’t believe he had tossed me all the 60 pills. With that I could be gigantic within an hour. Damn… the thought made me hard again.

“It’s fine”, Mike replied. “Just be sure to follow those instruction I gave you earlier. And don’t you think about giving any to them to Fynn. I don’t want to imagine what those testosterone-bombs could do to this muscle laughing boy you are so proud of.”

He could turn into the most beautiful muscle-beast, I thought and stayed silent. With that we bid our farewells and I went back home.

From the outside no one could tell that I was hiding a huge 16-years old boy with muscles every bodybuilder would dream off. I hid Fynn behind those huge stonewalls and checked twice that every curtain was in place where it belonged. Although I could hear a dull rumbling from inside like someone moving big furniture around.

As I opened the door and stepped inside I couldn’t believe my eyes. Somehow Fynn managed to move everything from the living room into the kitchen next to it. Only a lonely dresser was still in his right hand. He used it as a weight, lifting it up and down, up and down, up and down. I could see his biceps swelling a little and his chest pushing outwards whenever he took a deep breath. Downwards were his abs still as big and wide as my head. I couldn’t ignore the huge dick hanging between his legs and slowly rubbing over the carpet as he noticed me and leaned forward a little bit.

“If it isn’t my beloved tutor, Aaron.” Fynn grinned like only he could and pushed me towards his member until I could actually feel the blood rushing through it. I knew if I stayed there longer, caressing his giant member, I would lose myself and we would start all over again. Therefore, I moved back, a little disappointed because his dick was just coming to life, and shook my head.

“We can’t”, I stressed. Not yet. Not before I grew to your size.

Suddenly Fynn’s expression shifted to sadness. “And I thought you’d enjoyed our little session before.” He put down the dresser and pushed it away into the kitchen like it did weight nothing.

“That’s not it”, I replied. “Just…” I had to change the subject. That’s why I showed him the bottle full of white pills and just like that his expression shifted again. Now he was full of anticipation. Fynn wanted those pills, I could tell by the look on his face, but I pulled them away from him.

“Nawww. C’mon… just five or ten more…” Fynn made hist best puppy expression he could muster which didn’t fit his monstrous body at all.

I remained focused. “Five or ten? Dude, you don’t want to outgrow this house, won’t ya?”

Fynn shrugged. “Why not?”

For a split second I really considered it. Fynn growing huge with me riding the top of his arms to the sky. Hmmm… my dick was stirring back to life again and Fynn was smirking.

“See, you like it.” Again, he tried to grab some pills and again I evaded him.

“No way! It’s my time to shine!” I took five pills out of the bottle and stopped right before my mouth.

“Why are you hesitating?”, Fynn asked. “Don’t you want such beautiful muscles like me?” He flexed which made my dick twitch in response.

Slowly I inspected his towering body. He nearly had enough room to sit straight without hitting his head on the ceiling. I wouldn’t get this big just by swallowing five pills, but I would definitely be bigger. Without further ado I swallowed the five pills.

It didn’t take long for the effects to kick in. At first, I felt a warmth building up inside my body. It started at my centered right where my stomach was located. The heat started to increase and soon it was like an intense fire burning inside of me. Sweat was running down my back which made my shirt stick to my skin. After that I could hear the rumbling. It was like a fine earthquake caged inside my body, making my feet and hands shiver. Then everything went silent.

Fynn and I both looked over my body. Nothing had changed. Why didn’t it work?

“Maybe swallow another pill? It worked on me”, Fynn grinned and flexed.

Yes, I even considered it but before I could snatch another pill something else happened, something… different. As I looked down I could see the floor moving away from me until I realized that I was growing. Fuck. I actually grew. I fucking grew! My shirt didn’t fit me at all anymore. Between the waistband of my trunks and the lower end of my shirt were more than five centimeters missing, revealing my lower abs. My shorts, in the past covering my knees, now looked like a kid’s boxers. How much did I grow? I had to be around 2.2m right now, because I was right looking at Fynns pecs. Sure, he was still sitting but it was an improvement of around 40 centimeters!

“Can you believe it?”, I asked and didn’t realize that compared to Fynn I still looked pretty weak. But not for long. For I could feel another growth sensation.

This time it wasn’t my bones. No. This time it felt like someone was pumping me up like a never stopping balloon, growing bigger and fuller with every heartbeat.

I could feel it in my chest first. Like fucking cement. “Hell yea!”, I shouted as my chest pushed outwards, growing heavier with every second. Slowly I started rubbing my growing pecs, feeling the muscles move and twitch beneath my tightening shirt. As my fingers slid down my body I felt my abs like cobblestones erupting from an already uneven surface. With every breath I took in I could see them bulge out, separating like mountains from valleys, until first fibers appeared to rip apart.

“Holy shit. This feels amazing.” I looked up to Fynn and could see his giant member filling with live until it pointed straight towards the ceiling. Hell, you better enjoy the view because I do. I fucking love this feeling, this never ending growth, ripping apart my own clothes. I did a most muscular which shredded my shirt completely. Damn. I almost came. My chest must had doubled in size and now my shoulders and arms were joining in.

I clenched my fist and relaxed it. Before my biceps were the size of baseballs but slowly they morphed into firm handballs. Again, I flexed. Fucking softballs. Right now I had to be bigger then Mike, bigger than he who had been working out for months. And I wanted more.

Suddenly I let out deep growl like a beast that was hidden deep into a cave and finally broke free. All those muscles that erupted behind me, making me wider, bigger and stronger. I couldn’t see them, but I could feel them. Gradually my bulging arms were pushed sideways as my lats expanded. I had to be fucking 2 meters wide. Hell yeah. I did a lat spread and could hear Fynn moaning behind me. Hope you enjoy this show cause I ain’t done yet.

The heat was shifting from my steel-like core down my hips and finally converging inside my legs and cock. Fuck… I moaned like someone was giving me the best blowjob ever.  Grasping for more air to fill my lungs I looked down and saw my crotch inflating. Slowly my hardened dick was working its way down my legs rubbing over those bulging muscles, giving me the best sensation, I’d ever had. Something deep inside me was wishing for it to never stop, an endless growth, an endless sexual euphoria.

Hearing the first fibers tear apart as my legs grew to the size of powerful trunks, I turned around to reveal what was happening down there to Fynn.

The giant boy instantly smirked. “Don’t you think, it’s unfair? Havin all the fun alone?” He gently stroked his member which was already leaking pre over his huge abs.

Like mesmerized I stumbled towards him, admiring his dick that was right in front of me. I heard another rip and at last my dick broke free, slapping against my abs and still growing towards my heavy chest.

“C’mon, big Guy”, Fynn teased while his left hand found my dick. “I know you want it. You want to take it inside of you, feeling it pulse with every heartbeat.” He caressed my dick. His words turned into a whisper inside my head. Like a Siren it was calling me and like a lost sailor in the middle of nowhere I followed it. Only did I not suffer shipwreck, but managed to meet his Fynn’s cockhead, gently caressing it with my tongue until I tried to swallow it whole. At first it was difficult, nearly impossible. In the end I could taste the first fruits of pleasure from him.

While he was fully engulfed into the process I couldn’t stop but feeling something odd. Somehow his dick was growing inside my mouth. I took hold of it with both of my hands, trying to fight it like a living sea monster. I was resisting the beast with all my might, pressed it against my chest. I thought it was all due my imagination but when it suddenly broke free and almost knocked me over, I had to retreat for a moment.

“Fynn”, I said. My own dick was leaking pre. A few more stroked and I was a goner. “I think something is wrong with your dick. It’s…” I turned silent before what I had to witness at that moment.

Fynn was holding the bottle inside one hand, swallowing one pill after another until they were no more. With another wave of pleasure, he almost instantly gained one meter in height, only to hit his head at the ceiling. He bended forward, his mountainous arms to both of my sides, and his feet pressed against the kitchen’s wall.

At this moment several thoughts were rushing through my head. What have you done, you idiot? Fynn, are you for serious? What should I tell mom and dad? What should I tell his parents? Thanks to some muscle-drug your 16 years old son is turning into the most beautiful and horn muscle-giant. In the end I remained silent.

As Fynn was bending over me I could look right at his still growing dick. It nearly measured two meters in length and was as big as one of my legs (after the growth). I gulped as I saw his abs rearrange into a landscape of muscles with chasms bigger than I could ever imagine. Every section of his now 10-pack had to be as big as my torso and they were still growing.

“Why don’t you …” Fynn let out a soft moan. “Why don’t you feel them?” Obviously, he meant his arms. No… those weren’t arms anymore. Those were weapons. If he really wanted he could have lifted one of those heavy loaded trucks with ease. Damn, they wouldn’t even provide a serious challenge. Those biceps were loaded with brute muscle force. And then he flexed them, enjoying the size of his ever-growing muscles to the most extend. They had to be the size of me and Mike curling up together.

I heard the ceiling giving in but his giant back was more than enough to protect me from falling rubble. Fynn giggled as his feet destroyed the kitchen wall only to extend further behind and finally breaking the first window. Fucking hell. This giant was as big as my parent’s house.

Another wall collapsed under his growth. At this point I didn’t even care. The only thing I could see was his monstrous chest. Something I couldn’t even describe with simple words. It was so full and hard that I actually could spot all the separate muscles. Every time his upper chest was bursting with sheer muscle-force his middle and lower chest followed, only to be beaten by his upper chest again. Was his growth ever slowing down? I didn’t care.

Carefully I made my way towards his pecs, crawled beneath those huge muscle-globes and reached the front of his cock head which by the time was long and wide like a tree trunk.

“Maybe I overdid it.” Fynn was smiling. This damn innocent smile. Every time I would be mad at him, this smile was enough to calm me down for years. And those eyes. Those beautiful ocean-like eyes.

“Shut up”, I said. “And prepare yourself.”

Fynn knit his brow. “Prepare for…” Instead of finishing his sentence he let out a soft moan. “Hmmm… please…”

I was working on his dick. Now that it was too big I couldn’t give him a blowjob. Therefore, I decided it would be better to let my new muscles do all the work for him. With every stroke I did, I could actually feel the pressure building up inside of him. Every time his dick was twitching, gaining an additional decimeter in length. Every time new muscles where surfacing beneath his skin. Every time I could feel myself closer to cumming.

In the end it didn’t even take ten more strokes for both of us to cum. I was the first one. Shooting load after load I gave Fynn another stroke until all of his muscles contracted, breaking another wall finally towards the ceiling. The moon shined especially bright this night. With the light forming deep shadows on his body, Fynn let out a deep and vibrant growl. Like a beast he shouted and like a beast he came. The streets were flooded with his seed of youth. His growth was finally slowing down until it stopped.

“I kinda did a mess to your house”, Fynn said and stood up. He rose and rose and rose. Like a giant mountain made of muscles he was towering over me, a monster the size of two houses stacked on top of each other and as wide as a truck.

“Shut up, Idiot”, I said. “Just make sure to leave some pills for me next time.”

“No way in hell”, he instantly replied and we both had to laugh.