GymJunkie's CG Muscle Growth Comic/Stories (UPDATED 05/20/19)

GymJunkieMuscle

If he wishes to do so (and again if @Absman420 wishes to interject on this point he is more than happy to do so) but I would not object to @GymJunkieMuscle illustrating my prequel to the Pollination series explaining where the seeds originally came from and what happens after the original story)

Just now, CardiMuscleman said:

If he wishes to do so (and again if @Absman420 wishes to interject on this point he is more than happy to do so) but I would not object to @GymJunkieMuscle illustrating my prequel to the Pollination series explaining where the seeds originally came from and what happens after the original story)

Ive got a back log of stories/ideas to work with going forward - but this is definitely intriguing. Where would one read such prequel??? ?

4 minutes ago, GymJunkieMuscle said:

Ive got a back log of stories/ideas to work with going forward - but this is definitely intriguing. Where would one read such prequel??? ?

The story is called "The American Musketeer : The Ultimates Let Loose" and is both a prequel explaining how the plants came to be from an alien planet in the first place and a sequel explaining what happens after the original story ends and can be found here 

Your drawings are consistently great.  I won’t tell you how many times a day I look for your updates... but it’s a lot.  Really enjoying your work.  Keep it coming.  

• Like 1