GymJunkie's CG Muscle Growth Comic/Stories (UPDATED 05/20/19)

GymJunkieMuscle

A L I E N: Antares (Original Story) Part ii - The Musclegrowth Saga Continues! (link to part one - higher in thread)
————————————
http://www.patreon.com/gymjunkiemuscle
————————————
Rewards range from $5 a month for access to basic images, comics and the blog feed all the way up to $50 a month where you can make special image requests, give input on what stories will come next as well as other rewards not mentioned here!

I am still just $50 away from hitting my second monthly goal!

Monthly Pledges go to helping pay for more and better software improvements as well as helping supplement my progress in the gym as well.

Alien_Page35.jpg

Alien_Page36.jpg

Alien_Page37.jpg

Alien_Page38.jpg

Alien_Page39.jpg

• Like 21
  • Upvote 3

• 2 months later...

I am not particularly into twinks, but I anticipate that he is going to turn into a bigger, hairier version of himself as a result of the smoke. :)

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, ravenweremuscle said:

I am not particularly into twinks, but I anticipate that he is going to turn into a bigger, hairier version of himself as a result of the smoke. :)

You're on the right track @ravenweremuscle but the smoke just gets him in the apt... there is another trigger in the story that initiates the growth sequence... ? 

(Ps - I wouldn't have decided to illustrate this story if there wasnt some growth involved...lol) ??

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GymJunkieMuscle said:

You're on the right track @ravenweremuscle but the smoke just gets him in the apt... there is another trigger in the story that initiates the growth sequence... ? 

(Ps - I wouldn't have decided to illustrate this story if there wasnt some growth involved...lol) ??

Ohh I know your methods. You are the best, by the way, at telling muscle growth stories in this format. :)

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ravenweremuscle said:

Ohh I know your methods. You are the best, by the way, at telling muscle growth stories in this format. :)

awwwww shucks! ☺️☺️☺️ Thank you! I try hard to deliver a good story!

49 minutes ago, Ro20316 said:

This is fun. I do want to know why the big guy choose him tho.

I love the details in the hair man. You are awesome

I THIIIIINK we will find out why he picks the "twinky" guys... ? it is a muscle growth comic after all!???

and thank you for the kind words