GymJunkie's CG Muscle Growth Comic/Stories (UPDATED 05/20/19)

GymJunkieMuscle

He is great at his craft guys. His work is well thought out and put together. It amazes me how quickly he cranks these out. :)

• Like 2

9 hours ago, ravenweremuscle said:

He is great at his craft guys. His work is well thought out and put together. It amazes me how quickly he cranks these out. :)

2 hours ago, MuscledJunk said:

All three of them are AMAZING

Thank you guys!!

If I'd have to have one point of constructive criticism it would be that in your art style the body is already really quite muscular from the start. They look like my real life goal physique lol. I just think if you'd sometimes start skinnier, the transformation would be more realistic and therefore appealing (to me at least).

• Thanks 1

First page of part ii of the A L I E N story...

I'm crawling out of my rut, and exposition is coming to me, so that I can start hashing out the story in more detail - thereby committing it to viewable comic frames and speech bubbles. [rather than just overarching ideas] *whew* talk about exhausting...lol.

In this page we get a little bit more into what the Engineers plans are regarding the saving of his race!

Alien_Page25.jpg

Alien_Page25.jpg

Alien_Page26.jpg

Alien_Page27.jpg

Alien_Page28.jpg

Edited by GymJunkieMuscle
updated dialogue and added pages
  • Like 13
  • Upvote 4

A L I E N: Antares Part ii - The Musclegrowth Saga Continues! (link to part one - higher in thread)
————————————
If you love good story accompanied by awesome muscle growth sequences and would like to see more comics and characters like this please consider helping by pledging on my Patreon!
————————————
http://www.patreon.com/gymjunkiemuscle
————————————
Rewards range from $5 a month for access to basic images, comics and the blog feed all the way up to $50 a month where you can make special image requests, give input on what stories will come next as well as other rewards not mentioned here!

I am $100 away from hitting my second monthly goal!

Pledges go to helping pay for more and better software improvements as well as helping supplement my progress in the gym as well.

link to my progress thus far.

Alien_Page29.jpg

Alien_Page30.jpg

Alien_Page31.jpg

Alien_Page32.jpg

• Like 7

A L I E N: Antares Part ii pages 33 & 34 - The Musclegrowth Saga Continues! (link to part one - higher in thread)
————————————
http://www.patreon.com/gymjunkiemuscle
————————————
Rewards range from $5 a month for access to basic images, comics and the blog feed all the way up to $50 a month where you can make special image requests, give input on what stories will come next as well as other rewards not mentioned here!

I am just $50 away from hitting my second monthly goal!

Monthly Pledges go to helping pay for more and better software improvements as well as helping supplement my progress in the gym as well.

link to my progress thus far.... followed by the next couple pages!

Alien_Page33.jpg

Alien_Page34.jpg

• Like 12
  • Upvote 1