Author's Note: Here's a new story after a long time of not writing. I hope to contribute more soon, but check out my commentary below. Please let me know any feedback if you have it. It's always helpful and inspires me to keep writing. TF starts after the ***

Becoming A God - A Fight for the Power

I pulled my pads off my shoulders and let the sweat shake off my hair. Another solid practice with the football team. My buddy Nick gave my ass a quick slap as he pulled his own T-shirt off, revealing his cut upper body as we headed into the locker room. “What's up Trevor?” he asked, opening the door for me as I headed in with the rest of the team.

“Not many games left man,” I said as we worked our way toward our lockers. We were juniors at the local College, a small public school and played D-III. Nothing big, but it was something to keep us athletic as we went through college. The school was old and the facilities felt like something out of the 70s, but it was ours and I was enjoying keeping up the sport even if we knew none of us were going to go pro.

“Yeah dude,” Nick said. “Only one year left after this.” He quickly slipped out of his cleats and football pants, drying the sweat off of his legs and compression shorts. “You gonna hit the showers here or run to dinner?”

“I going to head back,” I said, peeling off my own compression shorts and giving my crotch a quick dry. “I need to hit the dining hall before dinner closes, I'll shower later tonight. Hey you want to study for Econ later?”

“Sure thing,” Trevor said, getting naked and throwing a towel over his shoulder. “I gotta shower now though. Let me know when you're done or whatever I'll meet you at the library.”

“By the way,” Nick added, “What happened to Chris? Did he quit the team?”

Chris was my roommate, the guy was always quiet, and not particularly nice, but recently he closed himself off. Hardly talked to me or anyone else. “He said he needed to focus on grades. Yeah, I think he quit. But all I ever see him doing is working out. I don't know.” I said.

I threw on my boxers and gym shorts and started the walk back. The evening air was cool, fall was closing to winter fast this year. I had a quick dinner and I worked my way toward my dorm and up to my room. I figured I'd get a shower in before studying Econ. I was going to move in with my other football buddies next year, Chris was getting way too weird for me to be friends. I told him he was cutting himself out from the world, he needed to get out more and be social. But lately the guy was just scaring me. He either lifted or was reading old books about gods and the occult. I wondered whether he was reaching a breaking point.

I walked into my room and saw Chris at his desk chair, lifting a dumbbell and only wearing compression shorts and gym shorts. “Hey Chris,” I said.

“What do you want?” he asked. “You still playing sports? All they did was drag me down, they're going to drag you down, too.”

“Dragging me down from what?” I asked. “I enjoy it man, it's fun. It'd be fun if you stayed too.”

“I have bigger plans,” Chris said cryptically, a small smile forming around his lips but he kept pumping the iron without looking up at me. I wanted to ask him what he was talking about but I didn't. He was being way too weird and I was afraid of whatever answer he might give me.

I threw my clothes off quickly and set them in the hamper. I grabbed my towel and turned back around as I wrapped it around my waist. Chris had set down the dumbbell and was looking at something in his desk. There was a faint light glowing out of his drawerit. I wondered what it was. He quickly shut the drawer.

“I am meeting Nick to study Econ later tonight.” I said. “I'm gonna hop in the shower first,”

“I'll be waiting for you,” Chris said, turning back to his desk.

I couldn't hold back anymore. “What the hell, man?” I demanded. “What is up with you lately. You've been cryptic about everything, are you leaving school, what are you doing? What is going on?”

Chris turned to me and with a controlled voice said, “you'll see soon enough, Trevor. You'll see. I have nearly everything I want, now. Nearly.”

I grabbed my soap and left for the showers down the hall. I kept asking myself what was going on. The guy was getting weirder and weirder every day. I turned the shower on and unhooked my towel. I nearly wondered if I should even go back to my room. Would he still be there? Was whatever he was doing have to do with me?

I looked down at my own body and was impressed with my build. My third year working hard with the team. “Not bad,” I said, flexing my six-pack and biceps.

I finished the shower and toweled off, wrapping my towel back around me again. I kept telling myself to walk to Nick or Badger's room, ask them for a spare set of clothes. I should have avoided Chris. But I didn't, I kept walking back to my room, step by step.

I opened the door, carefully. No one inside. “Okay,” I told myself with a relief. I shut the door and opened my underwear drawer.

It was then that I heard the door open again, Chris forced himself in with a ton of energy. And rage. “It's time!” He shouted as he shut the door. “It's night! The sun is set. You are to be my sacrifice, Trevor!” He shouted again, raising his arms and revealing a green, glowing thing. It was shaped like an athletic cup. That must had been the thing in his desk. It shined a strange, green, electric light that flashed every few seconds.

Chris was still in his gym shorts. I could see a bulge emerging from under it. Taking two steps toward me, he said, “This is the way it has to be!”

He tried laying a massive punch to my gut but I was able to evade it, “WOAH!” I said, I had never been in a violent fight before. Not one like this, and not one against someone who I thought was my friend. “What the FUCK CHRIS?!?” I shouted. “Get the fuck away from me!”

“NO! You don't understand,” the jock said, grabbing my shoulders and shoving me against the wall. “I have to do this. The god of Ahriman is calling me! I want his powers, and he requires a sacrifice!”

It didn't matter how outlandish his words were, the jock was trying to plummet me. Hit me, ground me, whatever he could to keep me from scrambling away. I quickly shoved him back. I headed for the door but he grabbed me. Bear hugging me before pushing me to the ground. “Just stay still while I become him!!” He said.

Chris kept me pinned with his left arm as he grabbed his shorts with his right and yanked them down. I could feel the jock's dick behind his compressions, not sure if he was hot for me or hot for the cup that was holding in his left arm.

I didn't have time to think. I elbowed him and head-butted him on his nose “aww fuck!” he shouted as I made my way once more to the door. I couldn't reach the handle as I felt my body swing back toward his again. He knocked my ankles and caused me to fall to the ground. As I did, my towel finally unhooked itself. He gave me another shove causing my ass to hit the carpet as he hung onto the towel, throwing it behind him. “We both must be naked,” he said as I tried crawling my way toward the door. He grabbed me again and threw me away from the door. Standing again, I tried running toward the back window but Chris once again grabbed me.

I was getting weak and tired. “He requires a sacrifice,” he said, standing behind me, pulling me against his body. Chris threw himself to the ground, pinning me underneath him. His dick once more was on my body, getting harder with excitement. I was able to flip him over and pin him down myself, now my own naked body over his. I lay two punches into him and kicked his back, attempting to get myself up but I was growing weak.

Chris jostled with me, throwing me back to the ground. And stepping on my legs and he stood himself back up. He then stepped on my abdomen. With force, crunching my stomach and causing me to tense up. “OWW!” I shouted, crunching my abs to protect the stomach.

He took his right arm and used it once more to undress, pushing down his compression shorts and revealing his naked self. The guy was a monster, no wonder he could overtake me. His shorts hit my abs. He put additional pressure down before removing his foot, leaving his shorts on my body. I quickly scooted back letting the shorts fall off of me.

I couldn't get any further though. The naked jock picked me up and held me with both of his arms. I could feel the cup in his right hand, it was exuding with energy, giving me a feeling of confidence, and power. I liked it, but I was too preoccupied with the jock to do anything about it now.

He wrestled me to the ground, throwing me down face first. My package hit the floor. “Ugh!” I shouted.

The jock stood himself and rested his foot on my chest as I turned around. I was on the floor and the jock stood above me, just enough pressure to keep me from moving. “It's time, Trevor. I need you for this, know that your sacrifice will turn me into a god, and let me relive the glory of being the most envied athlete around!”

He turned his attention to the cup as I struggled lifting his massive foot. “Oh great god of Ahriman,” he said, “I am your vessel, your human for you to bond with. I order you to give me your powers, use me as your host, and share with me in your immortality.”

Chris started to chuckle as the lowered the thing toward his crotch. “Yes, I can feel them, I can feel the powers!” he shouted. I had to do something, the cup was starting to spark out with power. My left leg was free. I lifted my body and threw my knee into leg, then kicked his crotch as my foot flew back and hit the cup. “OW!” he shouted, grabbing his dick as the cup went flying out of his hands and toward me.

Chris removed his foot and I started to get up but the cup hit my chest. I tried catching it but it slid down my pecs, abs and toward my dick, with every moment increasing the amount of energy and confidence. “Oh fuck!” I said in surprise, falling back to the ground and trying to catch it.

But it was too late.

The cup hit my dick and immediately suctioned onto it. Lifting itself over my dick and balls and turning immediately into a putty substance. “OH!” I shouted in surprise, the thing latching onto me and heating up fast, I could feel its energy quickly pulling itself into my dick, settling into my balls, and changing me from the inside out. Giving new energy and stamina like I had never before felt.

I was terrified. What was this thing? “Get it off get it off!” I shouted, still on the ground I was no longer in fear of Chris, I just needed to get this putty mess off of me.

Chris was thinking the same thing, but for entirely different reasons. “NOO!” He shouted in defeat, terrified now that the slave was quickly transforming into the master.

I tried clawing at the hot pile of buddy over my crotch as is stretched and started swimming its way into my dick. As much as I tried the hot, powerful cup was latched firmly onto me, refusing to budge at all. Chris fell to his knees and smacked my hands off of the thing, clawing at it himself. “NOO!” he shouted again as he grasped and clawed at the cup now beginning to stretch its way over my pubes, around my thighs, and toward my butt.

A new surge of energy came over me and I shoved the naked brute aside. “Woah” I told myself, I never knew that I had that amount of strength, it took almost no effort to get the jock away.

But I hadn't time to think, the power that it was pulling into my balls was somehow transforming me, it was now pulling out of my balls and into my body. I started involuntarily convulsing, my muscles started spasming. “ARGH!” I shouted as My arms and legs twitched and spasmed, twisting me around to my stomach. I could feel the cup stretching onto the back of my ass. I could also, for the first time, “sense” Chris watching me, as if I knew what he was up to without even looking at him. He was watching as my ass exploded with muscle, locking in a hard bubble butt as the cup stretched itself over it, forming a green, electric-ridden loincloth of sorts.

I stood up and noticed with surprise how much muscle I had gained. My six pack had turned to an eight pack and my adoinis started creating a sharp, well-defined V, much sharper than my roommate's. “Argh!” said again as I doubled over, feeling my pecs bounce and flatten out before becoming rock hard. My back started doing the same as my shoulders grew and beefed up muscle mass, stretching down to my arms and forearms.

“What the fuck, Chris?” I shouted with rage. “What the fuck is this thing doing to me?!” I stepped toward the brute as my thighs exploded with muscle, causing me to lose my balance as I grabbed the jock, lifting him up with one arm and throwing him against the wall. “WHAT IS THIS THING??” I demanded.

“No, wait, wait!” he said, turning from the aggressive asshole into the submissive beggar. “Let me go, let me go before its too late!”

“Too late for what?” I shouted, a deeper, more controlled and confidence voice shouted from my throat. My waist rocked around in front of the  naked jock; I looked down and I noticed my balls dropping, my dick plumping as the cup continued to fill me with muscle. With it came an incredible amount of confidence. “No,” I ordered. “I don't know what you thought you were doing, but you gone fucked up, little man,” I said, more calm and controlled than ever before.

It was then, as my personality began to change, as my mortality, my humanity began to devolve from me, that I felt a new presence emerge within me. Then I understood: the god. The god of Ahriman. He was awakening inside my loins. “Yes,” I heard the voice say. “I am arisen once more.”

“Yes,” I said in response, chuckling, “what I am to do?”

“This human must be scarified, he thought he could take you, but you won, you are now my vessel. Let me become you. Let us merge by sacrificing this mortal.” The voice responded.

I suddenly felt a wave of evil pass through my mind as my body once again tensed up and the muscle on me exploded. I tightened my body. “Oh FUCK YEA” I said, I could feel my body readying itself. It was time.

“You're mine. Human.” I said as I started chuckling. I shoved Chris against the wall as the cup connected over my ass crack, completing its formation over its new host. Its new owner. A new loincloth formed over me just as Ahriman wore it. It immediately started crackling with bright, green electricity, emanating a bright, green, hot light from it. I pushed my loins against Chris'. The heat started to sear his body. “NOOO!” He shouted, fearful and out of control.

“Oh yes,” I said, controlled and assured. “I can feel your muscle, your stamina, it's time for me to take you, human!” I felt like I was being controlled by another force but it was all I wanted, I wanted to take his body, to take his lifeforce, the twerp was a loser, a bully who thought he could take me and become the god. But I was the one chosen, I was the greater jock, the one who fought, the one who won. He was mine. My mouth watered for his, I wanted to taste him as he dissolved. I dug my mouth into his in a long, forceful kiss, breathing him in as the loincloth took his life away.

I could feel his dick shrinking against mine as the beams of light wrapped around his loins and started feeding his muscle mass and stamina into me. It got more aggressive as the jock lost his muscle, the light emanating from my loins and over his body before pulling everything that made the jock the athlete what he was and into me. I let go of his lips and lifted my head in orgasmic pleasure. “YES!” I shouted as my voice lowered, becoming more masculine. More god-like.

I could feel him growing smaller, and skinnier, ever smaller as the muscle drained from him. Then, he started cracking as his organs, bones and finally skin dissolved into the green light, wrapping into me as I took in his power.

Now the green streaks of light were all over me. The loincloth, taking in the body of Chris, dissolved into a cloud of pure, unbridled power enveloping and transforming me into a muscle-ridden god. The god of Ahriman. “OH YES!” I shouted again, feeling my body open up and take in the powers. I realized I no longer cared about who I was, I was now everything I could have possibly imagined being. And more.

I was a naked god, a being who could do anything and now was on a plane of existence where physics and biology and humanity no longer applied. I was a pure, unbridled god. And I was going to live like one.

“ARRRGGHHH!” I shouted, flexing my naked, strong, cut body as the powers flung with sheer force back into me, leaving me in control of who I was and what I was to do. “OH FUCK YEAH!” I shouted. “This is it! This is what I'm talking about!”

The powers seared into me, leaving me as a human vessel but containing the pure, unbridled powers of a god. My body had tanned, a thin line of brown hair rested on it before growing to a forest over my pubes and legs. My dick was the size of a bottle and my balls were hugely nestled behind it. “HAHA!” I shouted again, levitating myself, finally unbridled from the confines of humanity.

My body was restless, it was begging for release, it wanted something, some satisfaction, the god of Ahriman was begging for it.

“Man or woman?” I asked.

“Both!” it demanded.

I levitated and turned myself invisible, phasing through my dorm wall and into the main quad. I could feel other sports teams working their way into their locker rooms, no doubt to strip down. The tennis players were finishing their practice, they were about to hit the locker room. The toned boys felt promising. Then again, a group of girl swimmers were also getting out of the pool. And my old friend Nick, he was walking his way toward the library.

But it was then I could hear my neighbor Badger walk out of his dorm. He was the only other guy on our floor at the moment, and no doubt heard the struggle and transformation nearby. “Trevor, hey dude, are you okay?” he asked knocking on my door.

I floated back into my room and stayed invisible. Badger opened the door, it was empty, but there lay massive signs of a struggle. “What happened?” He whispered to himself.

As he stepped in I flung the door shut with my mind and appeared before him in my form, the naked beast that I was.

“AAHHH!” he shouted in fear, seeing someone flash into existence right before him, and someone as intimidating as massive as I had become.

“Shh!” I said with confidence, “don't worry my friend,” I said, filling his mind with a hypnotic, dazed trance. “It is only Trevor,”

“Trevor,” he whispered, somehow reasoning with himself that I was okay.

Badger was a good man, a smart man, and a loyal friend. I had an itch in my crotch though and I could give him a piece of my powers, enslaving him to my will in the process.

I asked myself if I should do it. “Why not!” I told myself.

“Strip for me,” I ordered. And with it, Badger started taking off his clothes, ready to succumb to my will.

Commentary: Feedback is always appreciated. I think I need to ask in a separate forum help writing different stories, and getting my stories posted here. All of my stories are nearly an identical "origin story." A man becomes a super-hero or a super-villain through some immortal artifact or though some science experiment gone wrong. My favorite kinds of story use muscle and "supernatural powers" as key parts of the transformation but I know that the whole "super power" thing is rare on this site. Probably most of the community thinks its kind of lame. I like writing these stories its probably my favorite fantasy, but of course I keep writing the same damn thing over and over. Any suggestions on this story? Others to write? Please let me know, it's always a huge help.

• Like 22
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

I love Super power stories where a hot jock turns into a superhero. Please keep sharing with us your story. You are right these kind of stories are rare, I would love for you to continue this. Super strong muscles, super powers it's all hot. This story is hot and turned me on so much. ?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...