Jealousy

musclehintz

Wow, insane! I loved each and every word of it, it may have been short, but it was so hot that I really want to see more as soon as possible. I love that it was from the first person perspective and that I was the one being the absolute gorgeous beast of muscle and cock. I would love to know how I got this way, how strong I am, and how many people I've fucked ever since I first became sexually active. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hah - I never saw the reception this one got after I published it. I'm glad y'all enjoyed it, it was a pleasure to write!

Some backstory - this was probably one of the fastest stories I've ever written. In fact, I wrote it over the course of a four-hour plane ride. The idea came to me because I realized that I had never written a story in the second-person perspective - where the musclegod character is the reader, being admired by the narrator. I've always liked the theme of jealousy in my works, where other men are jealous over a man so superior to them that they could never catch up, a man so handsome and powerful that even in their envy they can't help but lust over him.

IDK if I will ever make a "sequel" to this story, since it was more or less a proof-of-concept. But I liked the way it turned out, and I may write more stories in this style in the future.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2