Homotitanicus

SimonG

Hi guys, it took me long to start, but I got a new job, so that took a lot of my time. Hope you like and any feed back will be appreciated.

Solon, Ohio. Hudson family home. 

February 4th, 2075. 8:36 AM.

Leonard Hudson turned again in his bed. He has slept little in the last few days. Nightmares haunted his dreams.

He was the only witness of the failed kidnapping attempt of his best friend. It was without question a terrible experience, but the main reason that has the teen so uneasy almost a week after the event was the strangeness of it.

He had considered several times about telling someone what he saw, yet he remained silent. Leonard doubted that the police would take him seriously. He was sure that even his own mother would send him to therapy if he talked to her about it.

He could show them the pictures he had taken with his grandfather Polaroid camera. But he refused to do it. He was certain it will only make things worse. It will open a Pandora's box right in his house's living room.

He has been carrying the well-maintained and functional old relic for several days. His family wasn't doing well financially, so after pondering on it for almost two weeks he decided his family needed the money more than he needed the memories. The problem was that he had loved his grandfather almost as much as he hated his bullying father. The elderly man understood his grandson because he was an old nerd himself. Peter Hudson left the camera as an heirloom to Leonard. The boy had a smile on his face remembering as his grandfather always argued that digital pictures were soulless things. He used to say: "You ain't no photographer until you reveal an authentic negative my boy." Two times had he visited the pawnshop but never had the courage to trade it. It was a good thing. Fate had other plans for the old and trustworthy device.

It scared Leonard to show the images to anyone. He always knew Ken was different. That there was something with him beyond his hyper-developed, muscular and strong body. Something else. Something, almost out of this world. The events of that day proved it.

He saw a team of well-trained paramilitary style goons use state-of-the-art weaponry to take down and restrain his friend. Then a rag-tag group of freaks took down those fully armed troopers and freed Ken. That all the soldiers' equipment was worthless against them stunned the teen. How he had taken out the old camera and snapped the entire film full of pictures, he would never know.

He could remember everything from that day. The fight, the blood, the brightness of the beam weapons. He also remembered the face of the soldier he had seen killed during the short battle. Hell, he was the only dead person he had seen besides his grandparents. That would freak out anyone. But there was more. He was sure that one of Ken's freaky rescuers had known he was hiding. The man somehow perceived he was around. Leonard couldn't explain how, but he did. He saw his dark eyes search for something. Then suddenly he stared at the spot the teenager was hiding. For a second Leonard would have sworn their eyes had locked. He didn’t remember being that scared in his whole life. The memory of that moment made him shiver each time he remembered it. Then the feeling of being caught vanished as suddenly as it has come to him. The mysterious man and his team retired from the scene. The police arrived less than 2 minutes later.

Leonard realized he had to do something. After much reflection on those sleepless nights, he reached a decision. He will talk with Ken. The best option for him and his family, was for his friend to put as much land as possible between him and the Hudsons. He recognized it was not nice or what a real friend would do. But with his father out of the house for the foreseeable future, it was his responsibility to look after his mother's safety.

When the clock app made his green ibracelet vibrate, he has been awake for over 40 minutes. A rough draft of the speech he would use with Ken has taken shape in his head. 'Today is the day.' He thought with determination, before opening his eyes to the dimly lit room. Then he retracted his room's thick drapes with a quick command to the house's assistant. Big mistake. The light flooded the room and made him want to fall back to his bed. With a groan, he covered his head with his Star Wars-themed blanket and dragged his naked feet to the bathroom for a quick shower.

Minutes later while Leonard was standing under the jets of cold water trying to infuse life into his slept-deprived body, Ken was standing naked in front of the main suite's bathroom. He has been looking at his reflection for several minutes. Unlike his smaller friend, he had none nightmares because he had no memory of that day's events, and that was killing him.

"Why can't I remember?" His voice rumbled with tightly controlled anger. He wanted answers. "I have to act quickly or I won't ever know. This time nothing will stop me. I'll have answers." He was looking intensely to his image in the mirror, then realizing how idiotic he should look talking alone, he said, "Great and now I'm talking to myself!" He threw his hands up in the air with an exasperated sigh and then grabbed the shorts that Leonard's mother gave to him.

'Today my quest for answers begins.' He vowed as he struggled to make the white garment fit. It was loose around his waist but stretched tautly to cover his buttock. Through the fabric of the rugby shorts, it was easy to see the outline of his penis. Like the rest of his body, it was big and hard to conceal. As usual, he wasn't wearing any underwear, because he hasn't been able to find any brand that could survive one of his erections.

He did his best to accommodate his male organ, but it extended down his thigh stressing the cloth. Well, he had no choice, his entire wardrobe -that wasn't much anymore as he had ripped seven shirts and two pants in the last three weeks- was in the washer, and there wasn't much of Big Ed's clothing to pick from. The pants were at least three sizes too big at the waist. The short Ken was wearing had been in a drawer for nine years. A relic from the days when Big Ed was less big all around.

Leonard's clothes were not an option. Ken's forearms were thicker than his friends' legs. He couldn't go around the house naked or wearing only a bath towel neither. 'Not that Teresa would mind.' He pondered naughtily, sure that his friend's mom would enjoy the view. But it will cause too much trouble, so he had to wear the short.

He tried to rearrange his cock in several positions but to no avail. There was no way to hide it. The sound of his hungry stomach made him finally leave the bathroom. "Fuck it!" He said and opened the door. "I'll explain to Leonard. I'm starving."

Ken walked down the stairs and made a quick stop to take a peek at the state of the dark red sofa-bed where he was supposed to sleep. "Good. It looks like if I had slept here last night." He said in a whisper and headed straight to the kitchen. Something filled the air with a delicious aroma. I was Teresa's cocking.

Ten minutes later, with steps firm and fueled by his resolution, Leonard went looking for Ken. His thin long-fingered hands carried the envelope that contained the pictures.

Finding a place where he could reveal the film, proved to be a very difficult task. The guy who had helped him had believed the explanation about them being from a new sci-fi holo-movie. The man never asked what was Leonard doing with such old device, in the set of a modern holo-movie. It would have been a logical question, but he was more interested in the mint state of the camera and Leonard's money.

The dirty-blond haired high school senior looked for his muscular friend at his convertible sofa-bed but found it empty. Messy as was usual in the morning yet empty anyway. He went then to the guy's next logical location. The kitchen.

When Leonard stepped through the pantry's door his resolution wavered. Ken was sitting at the head of the table, on the chair that Leonard's father used to occupy. He was wearing only a short with no shirt and was barefoot. His hair was wet, and he was sitting with his back to the door.

The first thing that caught Leonard's eyes, was the immense expanse of Ken's muscled back and shoulders. He remembered that they were so big that barely to fit in his double sofa-bed. The guy's body dwarfed the wooden chair where he sat, and his presence seemed to fill the entire room. His rippling, striated shoulders swelled outwards. They were one-third as wide as he was tall. But when the muscular 17-years-old sat, they looked bigger.

Above them, brutal trapezium muscles rose like mesas around his thick neck. Small veins snaked feeding them all the way down to the rounded delts of his shoulders.

Next, Leonard gaze moved to his thick, brawny arms. Carved triceps bulged against his tanned, flawless skin, twitching and rippling as he moved to devour the food on his plate. The thick, hard cords of muscles in his forearms bulged when he impaled the enormous serving of eggs, sausages, bacon, and pancakes that Leonard's mother has cooked for him. Veins run up in his arms too, from his forearms to his bulging biceps. The small teen was unable not see the peaks of muscle because they hid behind his mountainous triceps.

The white shorts that the big teen wore looked skin tight as he spread his thick legs wide. The fabric looked dangerously stretched over his thighs and ass but still held together. Barely.

Then his eyes looked at Ken's massive legs. His quads were thick of muscle and huge. His calves had the size of softballs and the hardness of granite-carved diamonds. They bulged each time that his huge beefy feet moved at the melody of whatever music he was listening as he ate his breakfast.

'Dam! I should be used to this already.' Thought Leonard. 'But by the holy socks of the last holo-film reincarnation of Gandalf! It's impossible not to be in wonder with this son of Mordor.' Then he remembered one phrase his friend had told him when they first met. "Get used to speaking while in a state of awe buddy because if you don't, we won't be talking much." How right he was with that statement.

After the usual wave of wonder passed, Leonard realized something. The shorts that Ken had on belonged to his father. That made him pause for a moment. He knew the guy didn't have a lot of clothes. 'Well, is not as if Big Ed will come looking for them soon.' He reflected with a mixed feeling about his father leaving the house. The man was abusive, and he could not forgive him for what had forced Ken to remove him from the house.

He had slapped his wife so hard that Teresa had ended on the floor with a bloody mouth. Leonard feared back then that Ken would kill his dad. The look of unmitigated anger that the giant shoot to Ed was murderous. The unapologetic man foolishly squared himself to face the muscular teen. The showdown ended quickly and was very anticlimactic. Ken wiped the floor with Leonard's father in less than one minute. Then threw his battered 6 feet 1 inch and over 220 lbs body out of the house's front door.

Big Ed had called several times apologizing, but Leonard's mother was adamant. She didn't want to see him again. Teresa made her point clear during her husband's last call. She said, "I have taken a lot of your crap over the years, Ed! You behaved like a fucking ass with me and with Leonard. But hit me? Really? Fuck you! I'll never accept that, and I don't want to see your sorry ass ever again! Ah! And you better don't get ideas. I have pictures of what you did and witnesses too. If so much as even try to fuck with me, I'll press charges and suit your sorry ass! Now fuck off!"

But despite all that, the man was still his father and having another guy wearing his clothes at his house while he sat in Big Ed's chair seemed wrong. Troublesome. Awkward to put it lightly.

His mother, who has been busy cooking more food for Ken and noticed her son at the door interrupted Leonard's line of thought.

"Sweety! What are you doing there?" Asked Teresa after she served a new load of crispy smoked bacon to the young titan sitting at her breakfast table. She had the usual unwavering adoration in her voice she always had for her younger son. Not that she loved Leonard's older brother Kevin any less, but she liked Leonard better. Kevin took too much after his father. "Dear, you look awful!" She exclaimed worried as she ran to embrace her son.

"Ah! Mom!" Complained Leonard as his mother hugged him, then checked his face, and felt his forehead looking for his temperature.

"Well, you have none fever. That's good. But you are pale and those bags under your eyes..."

"I'm fine mom. Really." Assured the teen as he moved toward the table. He felt slightly annoyed by her display of motherly love, but deep inside he loved it. It only made him more aware of his need to protect her.

"Yes, I get it, you are a big man. I can't get my head around the idea that you'll be 18 in two weeks. But today you'll eat all your food and will rest at home. Let's get color back on those cheeks. OK?"

"Sure mom."

Leonard sat across his friend, and both exchanged head nods. They were usually more effusive. However, both had many things in their minds.

The small teen used his ibracelet to send a text message and saw Ken's eyes' focus change as he read it in his retinal implants. Parts of his digital-tattoo shimmered as he mentally drafted and sent his answer. Additional parts of the tattoo changed color when he gave the command to deactivate his ear implants. 'Man! I would kill for having that kind of tech!' Leonard thought for the 100th time. Ken had told him he got the implants as a gift from a friend with deep pockets. He had never wanted to elaborate on the topic though.

A sharp head-shake from Leonard answered Ken's question. It meant not here.

Ken knew something has been bothering his friend for several days. Leonard has been distant and moody. The huge teen noticed he had slept little, and it worried him. Leonard's ominous message increased his uneasiness, it reads "We need to talk today. It is important."

'He knows. Dammit! He knows!' The muscled teen screamed in silence. Ken forced himself to remain calm. He liked Leonard very much and didn't want to lose his friendship. 'I didn't want this to happen. Shit! Shit! Shit!'

Leonard tried to focus on his food, but his mind kept asking how will Ken react when he tells him he has to leave? Surely we won't get mad. Probably sad. But what will happen if he doesn't want to go? What then? It wasn't like he has the means to force him out of the house.

'What would I tell him?' Asked Ken in his mind with his eyes on the food, which for once wasn't vanishing almost at the speed of sound. 'Maybe is something else. But what? There are no problems at the school. I took care of the bullies, got the coach and the principal off his back. There are no repercussions from the first-day massacre. All the football team members I put in the hospital are clear what will happen to them if they tell on me. Or if they point a finger to Leonard.'

He then asked himself if it may be Big Ed's departure, but he knew no much father-son love existed in their relationship. However, that line of thought took him back to his initial theory, and that sent chills down his spine.

"There is something wrong boys?" Asked Teresa when she returned from the laundry. "Leonard you haven't touched your breakfast, and Ken why is still food on your plate?" The surprise on her face was clear. The time that took her to put the clothing in the drier, was enough for Ken to devour twice as much food.

"Nothing mom!"

"Yes Teresa, everything is fine." At once the muscular guy realized he had called the woman by her first name, and his head quickly snapped to watch Leonard's reaction. The older but smaller teen has a surprised look on his face.

"Your mom asked me not to be so formal..." Explained Ken a bit too fast. "You know... Mrs. Hudson this, Mrs. Hudson that..."

Teresa stepped in mid-sentence and confirmed what Ken said with a spirited argument. "Sure, honey. I was getting sick of being called Mrs. Hudson in my home. I have a name you know. I was a person before becoming Mrs. Hudson too." Then she turned to the shirtless guy and putting one of her tiny hands on his muscle-packed right shoulder she continued in a softer more affectionate tone. "Besides, he is around the house all the time, helping me with stuff, and we are all friends. Don't we?" Then after a quick sigh, she removed her hand and moved to check on the state of the family's groceries in the fridge's pad.  

'Low as usual' she reflected bitterly. They were out of milk, bacon, potatoes, fruits, salt, coffee, and the last smart-pack of eggs in the fridge reported only 5 units left inside it. So she reviewed the suggested menu the house assistant proposed for the following week, approved the list of ingredients needed, and added 7 additional packs of eggs to the order.

"Ok boys, I requested an express delivery for the groceries. The drone will be here in less than 30 minutes. Now, eat all your food." She commanded. Then with a friendly pat on Ken's round and rock solid deltoids, she left to take care of the house chores.

'Control yourself, woman!' Thought Teresa, chastising herself as soon as she left the kitchen. Her son should not learn about her feelings. It would destroy him, or at least hurt their relationship beyond repair. Once again she needed to harness all her inner strength to control her desires. For the 44-years-old woman, it was a constant and excruciating battle to hide her attraction for Ken since day one. She had to be the good mother, but the young man's masculinity drove her crazy with lust. The woman wanted to touch him, taste him, smell him. She found sexy every single thing about him.

The way the house's old wooden floor creaked under his weight with every step he took. His secure heavy strut made her legs weaken. When she saw him walk, she had to fight with all her will to not stare at him dreamily. Each time Ken used the stairs that lead to the upper floor, she relished in the view of his hard round ass. Teresa seized those opportunities to stare at him at her leisure.

The way he lifted any piece of furniture as if it weighed no more than a feather and how his muscles bulged when he did that. For Teresa, it has become a common occurrence to just stood to watch with her mouth hanging open in awe and desire each time he did it. Nothing would have caused her more pleasure that go to him and lick every veiny muscle of his body.

Teresa remembered the first time Ken showed her his strength. It was a Sunday back in the days when the muscular teen didn't live in her house. He was just the unexpected new high school friend of Leonard. She has been cleaning the house and needed to move the refrigerator to sweep behind it. Usually, her husband helped her with that, but Big Ed was out of the city. She struggled with the 250 lbs appliance for 12 minutes but had moved it only a few inches.

Suddenly the kitchen's door opened, and Ken walked in. He had visited the house only three times before, but he didn't knock or give any warning. It was as if he owned the place, like if he may do whatever he wanted in her house. His arrogance should have offended her, but she found confidence like that incredibly sexy. It was one thing she had liked in her future husband when they meet in College. The teen noticed the refrigerator and asked about it. When she told him about her predicament, the teen swiftly moved past her and bending his legs he hugged the machine and lifted it clean from the floor.

The ripped muscles that curved along his arms bulged with the effort. But his face remained relaxed as if such a feat of strength meant nothing to him. Big Ed always puffed and groaned when he had to move the refrigerator to help her. He pulled and pushed it but never held its entire weight off the floor. The married woman couldn't stop from casting a look at Ken's massive body. It was magnificent and filled his black shirt almost to its breaking point. Her heart quickened, and for several seconds she didn't move or emitted any sound.

One of Ken's eyebrows rose in question, and when she still didn't react, he spoke. "Mrs. Hudson, are you going to clean now?"

"What? Oh! Yes, yes! Of course. Sorry. Silly me. Lord! That should be heavy."

"What, this?" He asked, followed by a short, deep laugh that resonated deep inside her body. "Not at all." He said with no sign of exertion in his voice. "I may even borrow it later to help me warm up for my squats." Then he raised the machine higher, careful not to bang it with the roof, and performed 10 squats with perfect form. "Do you see? This is a toy for my muscles."

Teresa's pulse thumped wildly, and her juices soaked her panties in response. The corners of the teen's mouth lifted in a knowing smile. With a naughty wink, he let her know he'd seen her pure female reaction. That night she had fucked her husband as a madwoman thinking of Ken. The married woman had her first orgasm in over a year as she rode the father of her two children. 

From that day on, she took every opportunity to ask Ken for his help to move furniture whenever he visited or hung around the house with her son. And without fail, those days ended in amazing nights of sex for Big Ed.

Teresa loved also the way his naked torso moved with every breath when he slept. She loved to sit close to his sleeping form at night and look at him, sometimes for hours. Several nights -even when Ed at home- she took advantage that Ken was a heavy sleeper and caressed his striated muscular chest. Occasionally, she couldn't control herself and peppered his pecs with small kisses. She had thought about licking his nipples too but didn't dare to take the risk.

The way his big cock strained the cloth of any pant he wears made her feel light-headed. She salivated when she crossed him in the mornings before he relieved himself. Those morning-wood moments were priceless. She loved how nonchalant he acted about it. He even winked at her when he noticed her eyes locked in his crotch. Big Ed stumbled on him early in the morning twice and got a good view of his package. The first time he saw it, the man's shock at the size of it muted him. He wanted to protest the lewd display but he could not utter a single word. It looked more than twice as big as his. Several days later, when a second sight happened, he talked to Ken about it. The muscular teen told him he could do many things, but fight biology wasn't one of them. "Sorry, Mr. Hudson I can't make it smaller." He argued with a smirk. "But let's be honest." He continued whispering in confidence. "Whom that has one this size would want to?" Then he winked mischievously and patted the back of the man of the house with barely concealed condescension and walked to the bathroom. Big Ed never mentioned it to Teresa nor Leonard, but his uneasiness around Ken rose to new levels after that. 

Teresa had always been proud of her culinary skills, so naturally, she loved the way Ken devoured her food. He ate at least twice as much as her husband, and she liked that in Ken it will turn into more muscle instead of an extra layer of fat. She admired as his arms and forearms' muscles moved and twitched when he forked his plate's content. And the sensations that washed through her body when he hugged her thanking a good meal almost overwhelmed her. All that hard manly brawn surrounding her threatened to drive her mad with barely contained lust. Sometimes, she even got to kiss the beautiful chest she fancied so much.

Teresa also found sexy everything else about him. His deep rumbling voice. His chestnut wavy hair. His tanned complexion and cocky attitude. She even found his tattoos hot, and she hated tattooed people. Thought them filthy and cheap, but she found herself sometimes mesmerized following how each trace of digital ink hugged and clung to the shape of his muscles. Her son had explained to her that the ink composition included some kind of tiny computers. That was the reason Ken used no visible devices to interact with all the digital resources around him.

But above all, she loved his body odor. She couldn't describe it in words. It wasn't earthly or musky as they described it in those cheap romance novels she used to read. It was something deeply pungent and so pervasive that she had to change his covers every single day or the smell will spread all over the living room. Sometimes the fragrance left by his body was so potent that she had no choice but to lock herself in the laundry room to masturbate several times.

She knew she was head over heels for Ken. And if it were not for Leonard, she would let the muscular guy walk naked around the house. She would also let him fuck her at every room, and over each piece of furniture. She would let him do whatever he wanted. He would become the master of her and the house. But she had to protect Leonard, so she had to keep her actions and desires on a tight leash and be very careful.

'Good God! I can't believe he is younger than my younger son.' She thought all the time. Ken was almost two months younger than Leonard. That meant that in two weeks when her son turns 18, his friend -the source of all her naughty dreams- will be yet seven weeks and three days away from his 18th birthday.

"That's it! I need one." Teresa said as she ran to the master suite's bathroom to get a release with some of her toys. She had become used to do that whenever she thought too much about her house-guest.

When Leonard and Ken finished their silent breakfast, they put their dishes in the sink and went upstairs to the Hudson family's younger sibling's bedroom. The small teen walked point, his big friend followed him with a subdued attitude. Something very uncharacteristic of him.

The teens walked over the black and white tiled floor, passing the doors of the house main suite and the Hudson older son's bedroom. Then they entered the long corridor that connected the house's second floor to the annex that Big Ed has built over the garage. At first, the man had thought to give it to Jeremy, but his favorite son didn't want it. He wanted to have the room he shared with his younger brother for him alone and argued that he will be out to college in less than a year. He didn't want all the hassle of another moving. Jeremy liked pushing the embarrassment that was his wimpy brother, out of the house's main area. Leonard took the room without hesitation, the opportunity of getting out of his brother night pranks thrilled him.

Teresa proposed once to let Ken sleep in her older son's room, but her husband refused to allow it. That was his favorite son's room and nobody will use it. Ed argued that the Champion -his nickname for Jeremy- should have his room ready for him, whenever he came home. All his trophies were inside the bedroom, and he would be very mad if some guest damaged any of them.

With Big Ed gone, Ken has been thinking about some changes in the order of things but had not pushed for it. The time was not right yet. Also, he didn't know where his plans will take him in the near future. He has kept spending the nights he slept alone in the house's living room for the time being. The red Ikea engO-leather sofa-bed will stay his nominal bed for the time being, and the big Sony holo-screen his companion on those few nights.

He was a little fed up of having to take his fuck-buddies to hotels or having to settle for quickies, performed in places not designed for a good satisfying sex session. He liked to take his time when he has to get his rocks off. He wanted to extract every drop of pleasure from each sexual encounter. For him, 20 or 30 minutes was not enough. But he had to cope with the situation until he could convince Leonard or move on. Teresa was not an issue. He knew all he had to do, was to drop his pants and she will agree to anything he wanted.

Back in Leonard's room, the 5 feet 4 inches high school teen stood next to his bed. Then he took a deep breath that made his 123 pounds body tremble and turned to face Ken. The young muscular jock was walking at a slow faltering pace through the hallway. It was easy to see his reluctance to enter the room. The big guy was almost as width as the corridor. His vast lats looked like they were about to send his muscle capped shoulders straight through the walls of the narrow passage.

'Dammit! Why am I acting like this?' asked silently Ken in his mind as he walked. 'I am a fucking alpha! I should tell Leonard what to do and be making fucking sure he obeys me!' However, he knew if he did that he will get what he wanted, but at the price of losing the only person, he could call a friend. He may force Leonard to do as he says, but it would change forever their relationship. Their friendship will be over.

'God! People have to deal with this crap every day?' Thought Ken with frustration. 'No wonder they are so stressed, and the world is so full of angry people.' Yet he realized that he found that kind of resilience worthy of respect. Going day after day negotiating with others using only ideas and words, was remarkable. When he wanted something, he used his strength or sex appeal to get it. For him it was natural. People usually gave him what he wanted. 'That must be the reason regular people seek power, any kind of power, so desperately.'

Ken perused about the other sidekicks he had in the past, and how they didn't mean the same to him. Then he wondered once more what was different about Leonard. At first, they had the usual relationship alpha-sidekick. The huge teen had awed the smaller one on their first meeting in the high school's hall and later consolidated his power over him, with a classroom take over. But the guy had grown on him. He had on multiple times surprised Ken with his intelligence, wit, and loyalty. He couldn't help but laugh at his constant use of references to classic movies and holo-shows. He seems to have one for each situation. Then, one day it had hit him like the proverbial wall of bricks, he realized that he cared deeply about Leonard. Since that day he had to adjust his tactics and actions to keep his friend out of harm. It made things more complicated, but he realized he didn't care. Leonard was his friend.

The troubled muscular youngster stopped at the door frame, leaning against the doorjamb. His hulking, almost naked torso filled the frame. However, his usual cocky attitude was missing. 

At once Leonard noticed Ken's penis stretching the fabric of his shorts. He has adjusted his tool side-wise because if he let it hang, it would surely show the head at the bottom end, right next to the team's logo. A quick flash of annoyance crossed Leonard's mind, thinking his mother could have seen it. But he got over it almost immediately. There were more pressing matters.  

"Close the door, please." Leonard's voice was firm. Letting out a resigned sigh Ken moved to comply with his friend's request.

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

what a pretty good start. I like that you ddint go right away and explained what happenned and you are keeping us in the loop.

It seems that Ken is apower house and he took a liking to Leonard and he hasnr ralized that yet.

This will be a fun ride

• 3 years later...

Hi guys, I'm back after a very long time. Personal issues got me focused on other things, but I'm working again in this story. I have been practicing my drawing too, to add some images to my written work. 

Here I attach a portrait of Ken without tattoos, because I'm still choosing them. I'm thinking going with viking designs and a wolf as his main totem figure. I loaded Characters of other Homotitanicus stories in a album, check them out and let me know what do you think.

I hope to add Leonard in the next post with the second part of the story. At this point I have it divided in 5 installments.

Take care guys!

Ken.png

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi guys a new part. Sorry for been so slow, I can only write in my free time, which is very limited. Work and family... So here is it, very short, around just 1200 words. I hope you like it. 

Nobody talked for almost three minutes. Leonard was gathering all the courage he could to confront his friend. He had a slight headache, and he could feel his heart beating in his temple as he rubbed it. A sudden need to move, to just be somewhere else hit him.

Standing by the door Ken could notice the smaller teen's discomfort and uneasiness. He knew that body language too well. The way how Leonard was glancing around the room and avoiding any kind of eye contact with him, told the muscular high schooler that his friend's fight-or-flight instincts were triggered. The little guy was expecting a fight.

In another situation, the alpha would have said something. A little joke to lighten things or some reassuring words to calm Leonard, but he knew he was apprehensive too. He felt the slight increase in his heart rate, the involuntary tightening of his muscles, and the unmistakable tingling sensation in the tip of his fingers. He didn't trust himself to say the right thing, and he knew it was a critical moment for them.

"I um... I... I had a speech to... ah... to say, but..." Leonard managed to start before trailing off to an unintelligible mumble. He opened and closed his sweaty hands, then dried them on his shorts and took a couple of deep calming breaths. 'Common dude! You got it! I have no fear, for fear is a little death that kills me over and over. Without fear, I die but once.' His silent recitation of the ancient form of the Bene Gesserit's Litany Against Fear did not work as it usually did.

"You need to go..." The words were uttered in a steady but barely audible tone of voice. A far cry from what he had envisioned when he had crafted his discourse. But it was of no consequence whatsoever. All the preliminary references to how thankful he was for their friendship, the mutual protection they had shared -as unbalanced as it was-, the carefully selected list of common experiences, and all the other niceties he had wanted to say were gone. He just could not put them together again in any form of coherent speech. 

Despite the subdued tone in what it was said, the statement of his friend made Ken flinch, but he quickly regained his external cool. He reacted out of instinct. Experience had taught him that in any uncertain situation keeping a clear head was the key, and showing a solid, kind of stoic, attitude always helped. 

"What? Go? Where to, buddy?" He tried to sound casual and jovial, but certain undertones in his habitually deep voice made his cheeriness sounds forced. Fake.

Leonard looked up at Ken with his head still tilted down and then he put his hands around his bony elbows, in an awkward protective self hug, but said nothing.

The six feet seven inches tall houseguest also crossed his arms over huge pectoral muscles that rose and fell with his every breath. It was a very intimidating pose that made guys figuratively wet his pants and on most occasions got him whatever he wanted. However, the body language was off. The killing blow of the act was his trademarked core-shaking stare of dominance, and that particular feature was missing. There was uncertainty in his eyes. Maybe a stranger wouldn't have noticed, but for Leonard, it was clear as daylight. 

Unable to contain any further, he took a step towards his friend opening his arms in an amicable gesture. "Look buddy, I don't know what..."

"You have to leave the house." Interrupted Leonard, in a more bold tone this time. There was a real pain in his eyes. A mournful look stitched with traces of remorse and resigned determination. "I'm sorry Ken. I have to protect mom." 

'Damn! I knew it!' Ken's eyebrows arched upwards as his eye widened and he could not stop his shock and fear from showing on his face. 

"Leonard, buddy, please let me explain!" Then the younger member of the Hudson family was the witness of something very unusual, Kennedy Rawlings begging. "You have to believe me! I didn't want it to happen! Please, man! Buddy! You know you are my best friend and I would have never done anything to hurt you... or your mom..." 

"It doesn't matter!" Pain and anger filled Leonard's words. 

"Of course it does! God-damn it! It fucking matters!" 

"No, it doesn't!" Leonard finally found the strength to raise his voice. "There is nothing you can do about it!" 

"I... I... I can... I always can... We can figure it out! Please, buddy..." 

"You can't this time Ken. No matter how much you want to... You just can't..." The sad whisper carried a sense of finality that made the giant's impossibly wide shoulders sag in defeat. 

Leonard breathed a sigh of pained relief when he saw that his friend didn't bristle or challenge his request. He then walked to him and raised his arms to put his diminutive hands on the other's guy stiff trapezius muscles and muttered, "Ken, you have to accept it and leave. Please. Don't make it harder." 

"I don't want to... It hurts..."

"I know, can't you see how much it hurts me too? But you know it has to happen."

"I know... I just kind of hoped... Arrrggghhh! Never mind!" Ken turned away slightly exasperated. He was not used to being in such a vulnerable position, and he was starting to resent it.  After a few seconds, he turned his head back. 

"I just want to make sure that... that you understand that I never intended to hurt you or your mom. Never!"

"I know." 

In the silence that followed those words, Leonard wondered why did Ken keep saying that. That he did not have any control of the situation. It was obvious he could not control what his failed kidnappers have done. He was strong and very powerful but he was not invincible. 

"I just wanted to help Teresa."

"Wait! What?" 

"Hmm?"

"What do you mean with help mom? How could that... event, help her?"

Something about his friend's words triggered something inside Ken's head. Before that moment Leonard's calm behavior had him wondering. 

'He should be angry!' He thought.  'But he seems rather relieved, and what does he mean by that that I didn't have any control? I made my choice, sure I was between the proverbial rock and hard place, but I did nevertheless. After that I acted, as I always do and when I did it I took control of the situation, as always. There is something I'm not getting.'

However, those questions gave his mind what it needed to make the final connections. A hypothesis was made, and it changed the meaning of the entire exchange. Now it made sense. 

Even looking at him from behind, Leonard noticed the change in Ken's body language.

"What do you mean when you say I didn't have control?"

The question took Leonard off guard. 'Did he get upset for that? That I questioned his ability to control the attackers? Really?'

"Well, you know... What could you do? You were powerless." 

That did it. It was no longer a simple hypothesis. Leonard didn't want him gone for the reasons he feared. 

With a sudden fluid movement, that people unfamiliar with his abilities would have not expected from a person so big, Ken turned and held Leonard by the shoulders almost one foot from the floor. His face was a mask of seriousness, his eyes glowed with unwavering determination, and the little guy's previous relief turned into dismay.

"You saw them!" Ken stated it as a fact not a simple guess. "You saw the people that tried to snatch me!"

• Like 5