The Adventures Of Super-Fitt 2: A Little Problem

rockhopper

Okay, gang, here is the second story casting Michael Fitt as a super-hero.

If you want to a look at what the real Mike is like, visit this thread:
http://muscle-growth.org/topic/708-fitt-for-a-king/

Enjoy!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Internet is certainly filled with guys who like to flex for cameras. Streaming video and rippling muscles seem to go together like few things ever had.

Of course, to all but a very few, Michael Fitt seemed just another hot guy who liked to bounce his pecs and flex his biceps for the members of his site. A few trusted longtime members knew exactly how special he was and helped him keep that secret.

One evening, during his regular chat, Mike's only chatters were these few. Mike thought it odd, but didn't say anything other than how glad he was to spend time with his VIPs. The next week, it was the exact same folks. Even stranger. As he was signing off, he asked one particular member if he would mind instant messaging him after the chat ended.

To save time, Mike used his telepathic powers to contact that VIP. The VIP didn't know for sure what was going on, but kind of suspected something about a guy who called himself Todd The Muscle God. He had been a big sensation, coming out of nowhere to have over a million followers on YouTube. The VIP said he thought this Todd person was hot, but didn't understand why everyone seemed hypnotized by him. “Thanks, man, I appreciate your help,” Mike told him.

What he didn't tell his VIP was that his protection was reason he didn't give in to Todd's charms. He couldn't let anything happen to them, but he could only protect a few people that way.

“This is definitely a job for Super-Fitt,” Mike said as his Super-Fitt costume appeared on his body.

A check of Todd's page confirmed everything. He was a very handsome dark-haired young man with a very buff, well-defined body, not unlike Mike's, but with more hair. He had videos posted on his main page where he flexed his muscles and commanded people to give him money. Now, there was nothing wrong with this in theory, if the person doing the “hypnotizing” was merely using suggestion, giving a show and playing cocky. On the other hand, this guy needed a little investigation.

Clicking on the “Members” link, of course led to a dialog box asking for a user name and password. That's what mortals would need for access, but Super-Fitt has his ways of doing things. The members page showed that a chat was in progress. There was Todd The Muscle God, sitting before the camera, bouncing his pecs and dreamily saying, “That's is, slaves. Show tribute to your master. All your money, everything you own, everything you have is mine!” Todd was hardly the first Internet muscle guy to say this. But this seemed different. Sure enough, he looked at his screen “Ah, ten thousand dollars from ILoveToddFlexing.” You're a good little slave. You get to live and serve me another week.”

Then Todd looked up from his screen. “There's someone else watching. Someone who is not a slave.” He grinned. “Inferiors, I'm going to cut this short tonight. I have someone I need to talk to.”

He tapped his keyboard.

Super-Fitt's screen went blank, but a voice came in his head. “If you're who I think you are, you can hear me just fine right now. And you shouldn't have any trouble finding me.”

In the next instant, Super-Fitt teleported himself to Todd's room where he was still sitting by his computer.

“Super-Fitt,” Todd smiled evilly, “Or should I say Michael Fitt? I knew you'd come looking for me.”

“What's your story, 'Todd The Muscle God'? You're not just acting cocky and demanding money. You're controlling these guys!”

Todd smiled more evilly. “And why shouldn't I? You of all people should understand that?”

“Oh?” asked Super-Fitt.

“I can control people's minds, but what you can do! I don't think I could begin to understand your power.” Todd shook his head. “But you're all Boy Scout about it! Always trying to help people. What a waste!”

“That guy you were just talking to. You told him he could live to serve you another week. What was that about?”

“My slaves are mine to do with as I wish. If they don't give me what they want, then they do as I command them. If that means sacrificing themselves for me, so be it.”

“You have them kill themselves?” Super-Fitt was incredulous.

“Oh, I haven't had anyone do that yet, but they need the discipline. If they don't please me, they need to be punished. They're mine.”

“You are sick, man!”

“Oh, come off it!” Todd fumed. “You could do the same if you wanted! I have a proposition for you!”

Super-Fitt was taken aback a bit. “You have a proposition for me?”

“We could rule this world together! With your powers and mine together, we could have every nation on Earth groveling within a few hours!”

“Why would I do that?”

A yet more evil smile appeared on Todd's face. “I'm sure you know that I've got several of your members under my control. With a thought, I could have every one of them walk into the middle of the nearest freeway.”

Super-Fitt thought a moment. “No, you couldn't.”

“What do you mean by that?”

Calmly, Super-Fitt said “I saw how you work. They need to see you or be near you for you to command them. That's why you bother with the cam shows.”

“So I'll summon them and have them come back right now!”

“Not on that thing you won't!” Super-Fitt bounced his pecs toward at Todd's computer, which promptly exploded in a hail of confetti.

“You dare...” Todd began, full of rage.

Super-Fitt smirked. “I dare! You love making people feel small,don't you? Maybe you need to know what that feels like.” With that, Super-Fitt, bounced his pecs again and then opened his index finger and thumb and slowly brought them together.

As Todd began to shrink, he started screaming. “Hey! You can't do this to me! I'm Todd The Muscle God! My slaves are loyal to me!”

Within a minute, Todd was three inched tall. Super-Fitt, now appearing to be a giant before him, picked him up in his right hand. “Are they now?” Super-Fitt brought Todd up and held him against his left pec and bounced it. “Not any more they're not. I've taken away your powers!”

“What?” cried tiny Todd. “I can't hear the voices! They're all gone! What do I do now?”

“Well, what I'm going to do is go home and undo every one of those financial transactions the guys you had under your control made so they all get their money back. As for you, I'd say just watch out for your cat.” He nodded toward Todd's grey tabby who had just entered the room.

As Super-Fitt teleported away, he heard tiny Todd saying. “Nice kitty! Nice kitty!”

• Upvote 7

I just became a member on his website. I don't know how I haven't seen him before but Omg he is hot! Love this story involving him, more please!

• Upvote 1