Sign in to follow this  
Mrmusclewriter

***The Baltic Butchers Part 1*** (Crushing The Mountain Continuous)

Mrmusclewriter

That single clips recorded with a Smartphone went viral on the web and from it to all the breaking news. It was a carnage took place in a pitch. A strongman competition transformed into mayhem, a blood bath. Two small bodybuilders that destroyed the newly crowned strongman on planet earth in front of a scared crowd. Chris Fitzpatrick and Andy Polhill then disappeared with their master Josh Maley from the radars.

An elite team was formed after that event to find and bring them to justice to be persecuted. Among the people on planet earth the selection of the elements brought to three skilled people in fighting, three bodybuilders, three strongmen, and three fighters from the cold and Nordic areas of the planet. Ole Kristian Vaaga, Soren Falby and Arild Haugen. Three super soldier, highly skilled, muscular, strong, powerful and deadly in combat. The goal was to bring the three men back and alive.

The location, where the three killers were hiding, was found with the help of the intelligence. A helicopter was carrying the super soldier to the “secret” location. With the trio, other two small (compared to the beasts) were on board. A guy was admiring Ole’s huge bicep, he never saw a so muscular and huge in his life, he swallowed his saliva when the Nordic gorilla realised that he had eyes on him.

“You can touch it if you really desire” Ole said.

The soldier, scared, almost reached Ole’s bicep.

“There is a price to pay, anyway” Ole said.

The soldier stopped, fretting.

“What is the price Sir?” the soldier asked.

“I have to take your life” Ole replied.

The soldier retracted his paw, Soren laughed and the poor man almost pissed his pants off.

The laugh was interrupted when the pilot announced that they were about to land, about 50 miles away from the location. It was 2.00 am and it was pitch black. The three monsters jumped off the helicopter after landing.

Ole tuned to the soldier and said as he flexed his bicep:

“I was only joking; you can touch my huge and monstrous bicep”.

This time with courage, the soldier put his hands over that rock hard amount of muscular fibres, it was like touching pure marble, he had an erection, Ole was pleased and smirked.

The soldier smiled, Ole placed his huge hands over the soldier’s face and with soft tone of voice said:

“I see you enjoyed it, didn’t you?” Ole asked.

“Yes Sir, I did, very much indeed” the soldier replied.

Ari and Soren were watching the maps few feet away.

“You know who we are and what we are going to do; justice but you know our name?” Ole asked.

“Your name Sir, I am confused, you are Ole, the bearded one is Soren and the strongman is Ari” the soldier replied.

“Good boy but I mean our team!” Ole pointed out.

“No Sir” the soldier replied.

“We are the Baltic Butchers and you know why?” Oled asked.

“No sir, why?” the soldier asked.

“Because we butcher people” Ole underlined.

“Cool name Sir” the soldier replied.

“And…I am going to butcher you now” Ole said.

That was last thing that the soldier heard and with a quick movement, Ole twisted the soldier’s head of 180 degrees clockwise and with another movement of 180 degrees anti-clockwise. A noise of broken bones echoed through the forest and the lifeless body of the soldier’s fell off the helicopter.

“Stupid dick of a soldier!” the pilot said to the co-pilot.

“Another one is gone, he didn’t have to talk to the butchers. That’s a way to become food for them” the co-pilot replied.

Arid had a hard-on for that noise and Ole knew about that fact.

Ole turned and joined the team that disappeared after few minutes. The helicopter left the wood. The Baltic Butchers walked in darkness for an hour until they reached the secret location.

Josh Maley was tall, huge, heavy, muscular and strong. His appearance was intimidating standing 6’3’’ and 330 lbs with long beard and a Mohawk haircut; he was by far one of the heaviest and strongest bodybuilders of the iron business. The puny strongmen that show their power in those ridiculous “power shows” were nothing compared to him and he showed how to crush the life out under the shocked eyes of the audience, his victim, his prey, the brand newly crowned strongman in the world, The Mountain.

Josh was heavily training in his private gym at an undisclosed location, after the show of pure strength and domination his two friends demonstrated, he along with Chris and Andy decided to retire in a secret location in order to avoid the riots that they caused some weeks before. The news was broadcasted all over the world, the video filmed with a Smartphone, of Josh, Andy and Chris’s taking the life out of The Mountain’s went viral and all the newspapers were talking about the carnage done. The UFC and MMA became less popular after that episode as the video itself showed the real meaning of domination and destruction.

The door was unhinged as a bomb was exploded right beneath. It flew away for several feet, thundering all over the house. Josh, Andy and Chris were downstairs training and they suddenly stopped as they heard that sound. They looked at one other and as fast as they could, they ran upstairs. Three huge figures emerged from the darkness, three Nordic Giants well known in fame as the “Baltic Butchers”, Ole Kristian Vaaga, Soren Falby and Ari Haulden.

The three guys arrived upstairs and those three figures were standing few feet away from the door with the dust still flying around their massive bodies.

“Who the fuck are you” Chris asked.

“We are the Baltic Butchers” Soren said with a deep tone of voice.

Josh soundly laughed.

“After the Mountain, we are going to crush these puny Vikings” Andy said watching his friends and laughing.

The three Butchers, laughed back at him.

“You did a huge mistake, wrecking out friend’s body and you will pay for this” Ari said, a huge and tattooed muscle man.

“We have already destroyed your friend’s body, it will be very easy to kill you all” Chris replied.

“Do you best, dwarf”, Ole replied.

Andy got angry and ran over Ole, some feet before reaching the Nordic body, he jumped with the intent to punch the guy’s face with a flying punch but he landed over Ole’s body that promptly wrapped around Andy’s body and without wasting his time, Andy’s body was trapped in those huge and rock hard arms. Ole started squeezing the Scottish guy, he tried to punch the beast but Ole increased the grip, Andy screamed and spitted some blood.

“I fucking squeeze the shit out of you Mr Scotland”.

Andy’s body bent as the compression increased more and more. Ole released the hold after few second, after hearing Andy’s bones snapping, he wanted to have more fun.

He left the broken body falling off the floor. He grabbed the Scottish by his right ankle and like the hulk, he smashed his body over the floor throwing Andy six times, as he was a ragdoll.

“I call this THOR’S HAMMER” Ole said still throwing Andy over the floor.

“Hulk Smash!” Ari screamed out of pure joy.

Ole threw Andy over the right wall and he almost went stuck on it. Like a bulldozer that is trying to take a wall down, Ole ran over Andy, taking the wall down and Andy with it. Andy’s body was completely broken and he passed out.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

iceman751

Well, it's an interesting start, though I was hoping that Andy would show more of the power that impressed me from the first chapter, though I guess you have to make the Baltic Butchers more impressive to show that if and when they are defeated, it makes whoever defeats them all the more impressive. So yeah I look forward to more.