CardiMuscleman

Where have you done it?

YouGov, an online polling company, has unleashed an absolute can of worms today by publishing a poll which asked the question "In which room have you had sex?" and "Where did you have sex?" and the answers have raised eyebrows all around.

For instance whilst 85% of people who answered said, entirely naturally, "I have had sex in my bedroom", 48% admitted to having it in the bathroom, 21% in the garden, and 8% in the laundry room, but the real illumination came when they asked "Where"

85% said the bed, which sounds reasonable and 70% (who presumably could not wait any longer) said the floor, but what were the 47% of people who had it in the shower, 25% who had it on the kitchen counter, 15% who had it on a desk and 5% who had it on a washing machine thinking?

The full poll's details can be found at https://yougov.co.uk/news/2018/07/19/yougov-reveals-where-around-house-brits-have-had-s/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=website_article&utm_campaign=sex_house

I have been thinking, that I am inexperienced, but, comparing to these figures, I guess, that I am not.

On 7/20/2018 at 2:56 AM, RecoveringLearner said:

And I'm surprised to see that they limited it to "at home" locations. :)

Yeah like there should at least be a "Wheelchair stall in a public bathroom at the beach" option... shouldn't there?