Ménage à Trois : Chapter Eight

Hialmar

Chapter one is found here:

https://musclegrowth.co/topic/14044-ménage-à-trois/

Preceding chapter is found here:

https://muscle-growth.org/topic/15377-ménage-à-trois-chapter-seven/

Ménage à Trois

Chapter Eight

It was Sunday night, and Master just stood there inperturbable, while Dick hammered on his powerful chest with his inadequate fists.

"You can't! You can't decide for me! I'm not your toy! I'm not your slave! I have a life there!"

The thoughts inside Dick's head ran in all directions, and conflicting emotions surged and abated.

Last day, Saturday, had been amazing, and so had most of the Sunday. They had eaten breakfast after the workout, and Dick's luggage had arrived with a car. Then, they had sex in several different ways, showered and went to the gym, which Master had talked about earlier: Training back. A weak back was what gave so many contemporary men that vulture-like office-drone neck. Dick didn't want to look like an office-drone. He wanted to look like Harry and Tom. They had some BCAA and some afternoon snack after the workout, and then went home to eat dinner. When Dick awoke next morning, Tom was busy in the phone in his office. Since Sunday was cheat-day, their meals were exuberant. It never occurred to Dick what the phonecalls in the office were about. The sun was sinking. They had been sharing some scotch and water.

"Oh, and another thing, Dick. You move in with me and Cub tomorrow, so you better stay here overnight."

"I do what?"

Conflicting emotions. Hell, yes! Those two! Together! Sharing this life! If ever! His duties called him back home, which was disappointing, in a way.

"You move in with us. I've already spoken to the company who'll move your furniture."

Dick's heart pounding faster now.

"But I have a work to do, there. Next lesson begin 8.15. tomorrow. My co-workers and my pupils expect me to be there."

"No, they don't. I disturbed your Principal at his weekend, and told him, that you quit."

Dick's face had become hot like a furnace, and that answer had triggered his explosion.

"You can't! I have a life there!"

Dick had probably pounded Tom's chest for a minute or two, when the physically superior man grabbed his wrists tenderly.

"Take another scotch. Think about it. You told me what you DESIRE. I have helped the dreams of several men come true. You have seen what Cub has become."

The deep voice of Master saying all those words ... His other emotions caused his anger and worry to fade. What Cub has become. Dreams of several men come true. His DESIRE.

Tom lifted him, and put him in the sofa, allowing his head to rest in Harry's lap, which seemed to excite the younger man. Dick could feel Cub's rod became hard again. Tom sat on the rug on the floor, his powerfully muscular arm reaching out from the glistening short-sleeved football jersey and playing with Dick's crotch. 

"Think about it. You will be able to start a new life. I will coach you. I love to see men realize their potential, and you have a lot of potential, Dick. I can see it. You are just so bloody inhibited. I want you to break free, and let that red-blooded, carefree and confident muscle-bloke out."

Whooaaah! Master said all the right words. If Master continued to talk like this, Dick would soil his camo-trousers with spunk.

"It will not happen easily. There will be days when you regret your decision: Days of growing pains. Days of doubt. Days when you ask if it is all worth it. Those days, you have to ask yourself the same question, again and again: Who do you want to be? You will need to learn self-discipline, but you will not be alone. I will be there. Cub will be there. Some of our friends will be there, to help you. Are you my recruit? Do you want to be hard as nails? Are you my jock-thug? Are you my bruiser-in-training? Do you allow me to turn you into a real powerhouse? Do you allow me to add pound after pound of steel-hard brawn to your frame? Do you want to double your muscle-mass, recruit? Do you want to become the hardest fukker at the club, next to me and Cub?"

It wasn't happening. It couldn't be true. Master was beginning to control his life, and control it in order to make it into his fantasies. It couldn't be real. It was too good. It was ...

He abandoned his hesitation, allowed the bigger man to control his life, and took the plunge.

When he woke up next morning, it was before sunrise, and he could hear Master's voice:

"Rise and shine. Time for morning snack and dawn-workout!"

To be continued

Edited by Hialmar
added link
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 2

• 2 years later...
Just now, 50smuscleman said:

Awesome story!  Thanks for the link to it!

I will continue this story in some undefined future. I'm glad, that you enjoyed it.

2 hours ago, Hialmar said:

I will continue this story in some undefined future. I'm glad, that you enjoyed it.

I’ll look forward to the continuation, whenever that is!

• Thanks 1